𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 •the slump god...

Od heavenxxsent

we can soar, how high? let you know, how high. #3 in stokeley Viac

back and forth
lovely
nasty
naked
how bout now
insecure
jealous
saved
break up
just might
quickie
attention
yo
rip roach
lie
love me
new friend
jealous pt. 2
heather
here
pov
break up pt. 2
heather pt. 2
streets
ski meets wrld
coolest monkey in the jungle
streets pt. 2
what in xxxtarnation
what in xxxtarnation pt. 2
requests
baecation
questions
what he loves about you
shows he likes to watch with you
clothes he likes to see you in
his favorite places to kiss you
sin city
backstabber

bored

1.7K 35 43
Od heavenxxsent

-hope y'all like this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Y/N's POV

It's Thursday night and I'm bored as fuck with nothing to do. I didn't have to go back to work until Monday and it was pissing me off.

I literally don't have a life outside of work.

All I do is go to work, make this mothafuckin' money, and come home.

I was a stripper and I made BANK. I never understood why people like to talk down on strippers. Like bitch, we're just people with jobs, just like everyone else.

We make more money than most people but people still have the nerve to run their mouths.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I had this client and couple weeks back at the club.

He had a bunch of face tats and he had on this navy blue durag.

He just caught my eye for some reason. He stood out.

I had gave him a private dance and he had asked for my number. See, I usually never give my number to clients but he was different. He gave off big dick energy.

And I was right. A couple days later, he asked me to pull up, I did, and we fucked.

That was the best sex that I ever had.

Shit, just thinking about it made me horny. I think imma call him.

I get up to grab my phone off of my dresser and I go to his contact name.

"ski mask."

I click on it and wait for the call to connect. After a couple of seconds the call connected.

"Hello."

Ouu his voice was so raspy. He finna make me act up- anyways.

"Well hello sir ski mask. I think you should already know what I'm calling for," I say as I smirk to myself.

See, me and him weren't in any kind of relationship. I only called him when I needed some good dick. It was nothing more and nothing less.

He was fine as hell though and IF he wanted to be with me, I would let him. I mean, who wouldn't, he's a beautiful human being.

(A/N: he is beautiful though🥺.)

"Look y/n, we can't keep doing this. I have a girlfriend and I love her."

I laugh to myself.

"If you loved her, then you wouldn't be doing these kind of things with me."

He stayed silent.

"Exactly what I thought. Be here in ten minutes."

I then hung up after that. I wasn't really worried about if he was gonna show up or not cause he ALWAYS did.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

I smirk to myself and I leave my room to go answer the door. I open the door to see the man himself, Stokeley.

"I knew you couldn't resist baby," I say as I pull him in my house by his shirt.

"Mhm, you know I couldn't resist that pussy ma," he said licking his lips.

"What about your girlfriend," I asked as I started rubbing on him.

"She not important right now. What's important now, is me diving in that," he said pulling me into him by my waist.

But ain't you just say that you loved her- nvm.

He then picked me up and carried me to my room.

He then plopped me down on the bed and started to hungrily kiss me.

Shortly after, I pull away from him to breathe.

"Looks like someone missed me," I say softly laughing.

"I did. I haven't seen you in a while and my girl can't do the things that you do."

He then started kissing me again and started trailing soft, wet kisses down my neck.

I pushed him away and sat up and started taking off my clothes. He did the same thing.

I was left in my bra and panties and he was just in his boxers. I pulled him back in and started kissing him again.

He then started kissing down my neck and started going lower and lower until he got to my princess parts.

He slid off my panties with his mouth and without warning, he just started licking tf out of my clit.

"Ugh, fuck ski," I moaned while I pulled on his dreads.

He started going faster and he then stuck one of his fingers inside of me.

"S-ski. Fuckkkk. You never did t-this before."

A bitch can barely even speak right now. This felt way too good.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," I moan and I grip harder on his dreads.

I released on his face and it was all over his lips.

"Give me a kiss. I want you to taste yourself."

I did as told and gave him a big sloppy kiss. He then pushed me back down onto the bed and then got into position.

I was on birth control so we didn't use condoms. He lined himself up at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in.

The amount of times we did this, I still couldn't get used to his size. He was huge.

He started stroking faster and ramming into me harder and harder. Just how I liked it.

He put his face in my neck and continued pounding into me.

"Fuck," he moaned into my ear.

(A/N: just fucking IMAGINE that- ugh)

He then pulled away and gripped my neck.

"You like this dick huh? Huh? Answer me when I'm speaking to you."

He started pounding harder and harder.

"Y-yes daddy. I love it," I scream at the top of my lungs.

"I-imma bout t-to nutttt," he moaned as his strokes started getting sloppier. After a couple seconds, he came and I came shortly after.

We both plopped down on the bed, out of breath. He turned his head to look at me, and he smiled.

"I ain't never met nobody who has some good pussy like you. That shit is magical," he said softly laughing.

"Not even your girlfriend," I question.

"Nah, her shit alright. But yours? That's something special," he said sitting up on the bed.

He got up from the bed and put his clothes back on.

"Well I gotta go before she starts wondering where I am. Same time again next week," he asked, smirking to himself.

"Of course," I tell him. I get up and give him a small kiss on his lips. I wrap myself in a blanket and walk out of my room and walk him to the door.

I open it for him and he leaves.

I think that was the best dick I've ever had in life. Whew, got me tired as shit.

-school has really been taking up all of my time- I hate it here💀.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.4K 144 10
● sᴋɪ ᴍᴀsᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Read the story of a woman ( y/n Grabe ) and a man ( Stokeley Goulbourne aka Ski Mask ) who lived an entire movie together. ...
30.4K 845 42
js read itttt
86.8K 3.4K 40
read to find out •this story is unedited 😉•