his favorite places to kiss you

your forehead: you always complain about how your forehead was big. it was one of your insecurities. but of course, ski loved you no matter what. every time y'all were sleeping, he liked to place kisses on your forehead to remind you that you shouldn't be insecure about your forehead, he still loved you no matter how you looked.

your neck: ski knew that this was one of your favorite places to be kissed. you always felt good when he kissed you there. he would always come up behind you while you were cooking and just leave small kisses on your neck.

your lips: your lips were very plump and soft. ski could barely go a minute without kissing you. he hated having to leave you to go to the studio because he couldn't kiss you.

your inner thighs: every time he would lay in between your legs while watching a movie, he would occasionally turn and place kisses in your inner thighs. he loves kissing your stretch marks.

your stomach: he liked kissing your stomach because he just liked to think that you were pregnant and that you had a little baby in there. he always wanted to have kids with you but y'all never talked about having kids. you never understood why he did it cause he never told you but you just let him do it because he liked doing it and you loved when he did it.

how's life been going for y'all?