ski meets wrld

requested by @msdottcaramel :)

{in which you spend time with stokeley's fam for the holidays}

Stokeley's POV

"y/n let's go we're gonna be late!"

it was christmas eve and me and y/n were going to my parents house to eat.

"i'm coming babe, just give me two more minutes," she yells from upstairs. exactly two minutes later, she walks down stairs.

"wow y/n, you look beautiful," i say as i walk up to her a plant a soft kiss onto her lips.

"thank you baby," she says as she kisses me back. she had on a white crop top and some grey sweatpants. she also had on the necklace that i gave her that had my name on it, and the promise ring that i had gave her two years ago.

tonight, i was turning the promise ring into an engagement ring. i'm asking her to be my wife. ever since we met, my life has been great. i feel like she really directed me onto the right path in my life.

"stokeley, stokeley," y/n said as she snapped her fingers in my face. "it looked like you were day dreaming buddy, we gotta go. like you said, we're gonna be late."

"haha, right." i grab my keys off the counter and we head out to the car.

🧿🧿🧿

we made it to my parents house and i parked my car into the driveway. i stepped out the car and walked over to open the door for y/n.

"wow, such a gentleman," she said laughing while stepping out the car.

"only for you," i say chuckling.

we walk to the door and i rang the doorbell. a couple seconds later, my mom opens the door.

"ahhh, my babies! come in, come in!"

she pulled us into the house and closed the door behind us. everyone knew i was purposing to y/n, except her obviously. my mom wanted me to propose last year but i felt like it was too soon, i felt like i wasn't ready to be married yet.

but now, i'm more ready than ever.

"hey kiddo," my dad said waking up to y/n, giving her a tight hug. he loved her like she was his own.

"wassup, dad! how you been?" they have the best relationship and i loved it. they had this great father, daughter relationship. her dad was never in her life so my dad was kind of her father figure.

"i've been good, just been watching after the kids and shit. how has ski been treating you," my dad asked her, giving me the side eye.

"i've been treating her just fine," i say laughing while wrapping my arms around her and planting a kiss on her lips.

"well look at these cuties."

we all turn around to see my aunt standing at the door. i absolutely HATED her. she didn't support me and what i do AND she didn't support my relationship. y/n didn't like her either. she always threw shade at y/n and she always kept her cool but i feel like tonight, my soon to be fiancé is gonna snap on her.