tension|tsukikage

By blckei

tobio and kei liked eachother but we're too stubborn to admit their feelings. they weren't even out as gay a... More

soft winds.
distance.
tutor.
rain.
breakfast.
bruised.
lies.
conflict.
confession.
silent treatment.
anxiety.
breakdown.
a bit from tobio.
back to school.
tadashi.
where it started.
recover.
normality.
guide me.
he is cute, though.
discussions.
nicknames.
soup.
Note

FINALE!

1.1K 46 66
By blckei

AN
thank you for all the support on this fanfic i hope the support continues! it's been so fun writing this and i'm glad that so many enjoyed it, 1k views!! that's amazing at least for me, i have written before and got 200 views which still was insane for me at least. of course to you it may not be much but for me it's really cool, i'm proud.

sorry for not posting a chapter for 4 days i've been busy and mental health once again isn't treating me well. i will be starting my kenma x hinata fanfic soon which was inspired by a comment i got! i look forward to it and have planned it out, it looks great already. once again, thank you so much for your support here is the final chapter.

TSUKISHIMA'S POV

"well i'm glad you're feeling better tsukishima i must say it was..less problematic without you" nishinoya teased.

tanaka smiled digging at my side, "we missed you it's good to see you back"

"right well let's get practicing" i nodded.

today seemed fine after practice, class was easy and we didn't have PE thankfully. i hated the extra exercise i would much rather be in bed, i hate exercise. i mean, volleyball can be fun occasionally but if i'm honest, it's just a club, still.

it was raining today and it was that soft rain that put you at ease even if it was cold. cold enough to make you shiver but not cold enough to freeze you, if you understand. it's the type which would just be perfect to hold hands with someone whilst singing stupid songs. that reminds me. i have a date with kageyama tonight.

crazy, huh? last weekend he had asked me out and said he had something special planned i doubt it was something huge but i know he wouldve tried his best. apparently i didn't need money too so maybe it was stargazing?

"tsukishima?" a familar voice rang in my ears.

i looked up, "yes kageyama?"

"about tonight don't dress fancy just dress casual" he blushed.

"i wasn't planning on coming in a suit or anything" i chuckled.

kageyama rolled his eyes and shoved me, "shut up kei"

i smirked at him sending him into another blushing state as he huffed storming away, i smiled softly. unfortunately, yamaguchi wasn't in today so i couldn't even ask him what he thought kageyama was planning. i had told yamaguchi but he just kept lecturing me on sex however, that wasn't even on my mind. even if it was one of kageyama's intentions for tonight, i'm not in the mood for sex and to be fair i don't think he is. so, shut up yamaguchi.

bzz bzz

ah my phone.

if you think of doing anything tonight mr kei you best stay safe- yamaguchi

yamaguchi i'm not wanting sex tonight shut up

well just be careful!! on a real note, i hope you enjoy yourself- yamaguchi

you're making me cringe but thanks i'll be fine

i'm just being nice- yamaguchi

i weakly smiled putting my phone in my pocket after reacting to his message with the classic eye roll emoji which i used a lot, i hadn't noticed until kageyama and yamaguchi pointed it out on a group call earlier on this week.

the end of the day was finally here and it was time for some practice, great. i walked slowly to the court and into the changing rooms where it was just me, daichi and tanaka there.

"where is everyone else?" tanaka perked up unsurprisingly shirtless.

"put some clothes on tanaka" i sighed.

"shut up tsukishima it's not like i'm fat" tanaka pouted then shivered, "or am i?"

"tanaka be quiet and get out there already set the nets up" daichi muttered.

"by myself?!" tanaka groaned.

"no because suga is back now, help this knucklehead will you?"

"of course" suga nodded with a soft giggle.

after a few minutes, everyone else was here and changed. daichi made those who were late run two laps and then we got started. i practiced my blocks whilst kageyama and hinata did their wild quick attack which still shocked people. i don't know why but it even gave me goosebumps, how someone so small could fly so high. spreading his wings and leaping in the air sending that ball to the pits of the court, each time a gasp coming from the crowd.

"what's on your mind tsukki?" hinata frowned.

"just you weirdos" i rolled my eyes.

"i think he was admiring your skills" ukai smirked.

"yeah right he has a heart of..wait, he doesn't have one" hinata sniggered.

"unless you wanna do 20 laps hinata i suggest you shut it" daichi scolded.

a few hours had passed and kageyama was weirdly stood up on a bench, i looked at him with a raised brow and he signalled for me to come over. i stood next to him and suddenly he tugged at me pulling me up with him.

"i have an announcement" he smiled taking a hold of my hand.

"what are you doing?" i hissed.

"i am gay" kageyama nodded.

everyone looked at us and some smiled, some gasped. i went red for a second and just looked down, i wasn't ashamed i was nervous.

"and i'm guessing you're dating tsukishima?" asahi asked.

"that's right and i want you all to know, he's the best boyfriend" kageyama blushed nervously kicking his feet.

"ah right okay, well thank you for telling us" kinoshita put a thumbs up.

"yeah it takes a lot of confidence and bravery!" narita smiled.

"i support you" takeda smiled.

and that was how our practice ended. i clicked the lights off and walked out hand in hand with kageyama walking to my house to change. he had already changed since he had clothes in his bag, i smiled taking his bag saying i'd be back in a few minutes.

i placed my bag down and his then made my way to my room and to the wardrobe. he said casual. i flicked through a few things finally deciding on a baggy grey hoodie with some black ripped jeans and a pair of black adidas trainers, nice. i ruffled my hair and told my parents i took £20 from my savings just in case then headed out.

"i said you didn't need money" kageyama pouted.

"where are we even going?" i asked.

"you'll see" he linked arms with me and we made our way with wherever his feet took me.

rain pattered down on the streets, puddles reflecting a mix of colours and cars driving past in different speeds. a soft orange painted over the grey skies and soon enough we had reached a wide field.

"is this it?" i asked him with a smile.

walking further he shook his head and pointed his finger out, "you see that forest, yeah?"

i nodded holding his arm closer, "what about it?"

"there"

it was a short walk for us since we both had long legs and we were both active and fit. the rain had seemed to calmed down a little even though it wasn't heavy to begin with it was just a mild patter yet echoed since it was crashing on the leaves. walking deeper into the forest i got a little scared if i was trueful, kageyama seemed a little anxious too and i started to wonder..if i he was about to kill me or something.

"kageyama?" i spoke quietly and let go of his arm.

"yeah?" he frowned.

"are you about to hurt me?" i asked, "be honest"

"what are you talking about?" kageyama smiled softly.

"it's just you seem nervous about something" i muttered.

"i'm scared of the dark but don't worry, we're here now"

he took my hand again and i saw a dim beige light and pieces of wood everywhere, i chuckled softly, "what is this?"

he shook his head indicating he wasn't going to say yet and just pointed once more, "i made this"

i looked up seeing a treehouse, it was covered in multicoloured lights and it was just perfect. it was made of oak wood and even though some parts of it were messily painted and lazily made i could tell he put his heart into this.

"i love you" i whispered tearing up.

"i love you too" kageyama whispered back pulling me into a tight hug and softly kissing my neck.

"you and me, always forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.5K 20
(Y/N) has known Kageyama Tobio for almost her entire life, because they've been next door neighbors and best friends since elementary school. Now tha...
7.9K 299 23
Thank you for 7K+ reads!! TsukiHina Love Story Any fanart I use isn't mine, so credit to the artist! Except for the cover, I did make that using Pics...
13.6K 231 25
"I've played volleyball all my life and now it's time for high school and I am about to start at Karasuno. I was never confident in how I played so I...
65K 1.2K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...