Levi x Reader ONESHOTS

By Fandom_writer202

LEVI X READER ONESHOTS comments are open to suggestions Don't be shy 😉 these are for you anyways so comment... More

Cheater!Levi x Reader
Neko!Levi X Reader
Jealous! Levi x Reader x Eren
Sweet!Levi x Reader
Levi x Shy! Reader Part 1
Regretful! Levi x Reader
Jealous! Levi x Brat! Reader LEMON
Cheater! Levi x Reader (ANGST)
Playful! Levi x Reader (mochi)
Levi x Reader (ANGST: Hanahaki Disease)
Levi x Neglected! Reader
Sore! Levi x Reader (Massage)
Levi x Barista! Reader Part 2
ex! Levi x taken! reader

Levi x Barista! Reader (part 1?)

6.4K 109 92
By Fandom_writer202

Levi heads to his usual tea shop on the days that they have off days. It has become a ritual for him to come in, sit in the corner by the window, and order a black tea and a pastry while he journals and maps outside the walls.

Strangely, his usual barista would leave his cup on his usual table because it became routine. He shrugged it off and took a seat anyways. To his surprise, a new girl came out of the breakroom as she ties an apron around her waist. 

Levi raised an eyebrow, this girl was one of his cadets. She was top of her squad and was usually sarcastic and stoic. She usually hung out with Mikasa or Annie, so it was strange to see her in such a manner.

She had a soft smile on her face as her hair was tied into a messy ponytail with strands framing her face. Calming lofi music was playing over the shop as rain poured outside, it was truly calming. 

Levi still sat in the corner observing her, he was hardly recognizable because he wasn't in uniform and his hair was slicked back because he got wet from the rain.

The barista made a cup of black tea and brought a croissant filled with cream cheese to him. She served him and put the cup in front of him. "Hi, I'm new here, but my manager told me about their regular. Let me know if you need anything" she said.

Levi nodded and bowed slightly. He was shocked on how you addressed him so casually, usually everyone knew him and would praise him like an idol. It was nice to be treated normally for once. 

The shop was quiet, it only had you, Levi, and 2 other people studying. Levi continued to observe you, you interested him. He watched as you sat behind the counter and read near a little lamp. The shop was peaceful in its dimly lit establishment.

You sat there and read, soon enough you sat down at the little piano by the side. One of the customers you were acquainted with had requested you to play piano.

You sat there and decided to play "Bohemian Rhapsody" the piano only version. As the music begun and the melody chimed, Levi felt a pull on his heart strings. The music being played had so much emotion, it made his chest ache,

You sat there swaying with the music as you played, tears brimming your eyes and finally falling as the chorus came in. 

So much pain.

So a lone.

It hurt to hear.

Levi choked mid sip once the chorus hit, he clutched his shirt. His eyes stung, but he didn't let any tears escape. Though Levi had always been emotional, but learned to mask it. It has been a long time since something has tugged on his heart strings this much.

As you finished the song, your face was now tearstained and red. You turned around and slightly bowed as everyone snapped their fingers as an applause. You wiped your eyes and put on a genuine small smile.

The smile she never showed.

Levi sat there in shock. He was now extremely curious and concerned about you. "Why am I so invested in this girl?" he thought to himself. He watched as she went back into the back room, once she came out she was clad in a black sweat shirt and black leggings. 

Her face was sad, and hurt, but them she switched up. Her co-worker that was on the next shift called out for her, she turned around and put on a fake smile that has been perfected. "Y/N!! You forgot your flowers!" you took them and released a relieved sigh, "Thank you" you said.

"Flowers? I wonder who she got them from" Levi thought. 

10 minutes after you left, Levi also left.

Today was the death anniversary of Farnlan and Isabel. He visited their graves, surprisingly it looked freshly cleaned, and there was a fresh flower placed on their stones. He looked around and saw you a couple tombstones away. You were cleaning and putting flowers on the gravestones that were unkept.

"What in the fuck?" he thought.

Levi sat in front of Isabel and Farnlan on a quilt and spent the day talking to them and praying.

After 2 hours he looked around to see if you were still there, and to his surprise you were sitting on the ground in front of a gravestone, head in your knees and earbuds blasting music.

You were mourning the death of your bestfriend's life who had died at the hands of a titan.

Levi walked up behind you, your music was so loud that he could hear it clearly. He lightly tapped your shoulder, but you just fell over. You passed out, you were out cold. 

He quickly pulled your hoodie down and covered you in his jacket. He picked you up and brought you back to HQ where sleeping quarters were for squad members. He quickly took off your wet clothes and shoved his hoodie on you and tucked you in.

He left a note,

"Thank you for cleaning their gravestones. Your music was also extremely moving, it hurt to hear."

-L

The next morning, you woke up and rubbed your eyes and stretched. You looked around and realized that you were back in your own room, and not in your clothes. You frantically lift the covers, relieved that you still had clothes on, and your wet one were in the laundry hamper.

You then looked at the hoodie you were wearing, it looked so familiar, but you couldn't remember where you saw it. You lifted it to your nose, a lingering musky sent mixed with rain remained. 

You noticed the note beside your nightstand and read it. "HE WAS A CUSTOMER!" you tried you best to remember, but you can't even remember most of what happened yesterday.

As you continued to smell the intoxicating scent of this mystery man, you then remembered that you were part of the scout regiment. You quickly jumped put of bed to shower and change, you could make it to the training grounds in time if you skip breakfast.

After changing you rushed out to the training grounds and lined up with your squad. Today was sparring and you had to put your sarcastic and quiet facade. You chose your groups, so of course you were with Mikasa and Annie, the baddest bitches. Everyone challenged your group so you all took turns sparring. Finally it was just you three, and then it was just you.

"Great job L/N" Commander Erwin said as he came through the crowd, Hange and Levi trailing after him. You saluted, "of course commander". "OMG Y/N YOU GET TO JOIN OUR SQUAD NOW! YAYYYY" "what?" you said.

"You have proven yourself worthy of moving up the ranks. We are going to have you spar one more person so we can evaluate you more." Erwin said. you cracked your neck and stretched, "sure thing eyebrows". You turned back around to your comrades. "okayyy which one am I sparring?"

"me" levi said.

You whipped your head around with wide eyes, "huh!". You jumped behind Erwin, "Eyebrows! Are you crazy?! I can't spar Corporal Shorty- HE GONNA BEAT ME UP-"

Levi gave a little 'tch', "I'm still taller than you short stack". You hopped out from behind Erwin, " What do you mean?! I'm taller!"

Levi and you both already knew each other, but you never noticed he was that customer or the mystery man. However, Levi knows more about you now. 

You and Levi were now bickering back and forth like an old married couple. Anyways, 5 more minutes later, you finally begin to spar.

Surprisingly, you were able to keep up with Levi for majority of the time, you were both going back and forth for 15 minutes as everyone stared. You and Humanity's strongest, sparring and wrestling in the dirt while making snarky and sarcastic comments with each other.

Everyone could already feel ya'll flirting except you two. You finally kick out his leg and got him on his back. You quickly sit on him so he can't move. Once you finally do, Levi was slightly flustered so he didn't move for a second since you were practically straddling him.

"EYEBROWS! LOOK! I FUCKING DID IT!" you cheered yourself on, unaware of the man below you smirking. "what the fuck are you smirking about Corporal Shorty?" you asked. He then grabbed your wrist, raised his leg and wrapped it around yours and flipped you both.

He now has you pinned. He leaned in close and you got a waft of a familiar musk. Your eyes widened. "You-" . He cut you off and whispered behind your ear, "you never told me you could play piano~". He then got off of you and helped you up. Everyone cheered for such a great show, your face still flushed.

Everyone went back to the commons or to get lunch while you and a certain someone went to go shower.

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 534 27
ɪɴ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴏꜰ 2020 - 2022 ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴀ? That's basically what this is. ⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨: ⠀ '· . ꔫ Oneshots that were written back during...
28K 223 6
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin One Shots. Have an OTP? I do too. Want to see them be fluffy together, or have a lemon? Or do you want to see you...
68.8K 949 16
A collection of Ereri/Riren one shots and drabbles. I'm open to suggestions/prompts.
37.2K 1.1K 12
Levi x Reader