Identity Theft - Rafe Cameron...

By intoxicatedsirens

JJ Maybank x Female OC x Rafe Cameron 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 �... More

Epigraph
Meet The Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

9.6K 234 159
By intoxicatedsirens

MIDSUMMERS PT I

After the drama of the last few days, they were finally at Midsummers. The event of the summer.

"I really liked the blue one." Michaela says as the family approached the country club.

"That one was literally a ball gown!" Jade snaps back.

"It's midsummers not the met gala." Kelce says.

"Okay everyone on their best behavior tonight." Michaela says, ordering Jade and Kelce.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kelce says.

"Yes ma'am." Jade says, sighing.

"You would've color coordinated with Rafe if you picked the blue one." Kelce says.

"Which was why I didn't." Jade says.

"Oh come on! You gotta let him off the hook." Kelce says.

"No! He's never gonna change! He does something, I ask him not to do it.. he does it again!" Jade says.

"Is asking for him to stop starting fights too much?" Jade asks. Even if Kelce was one of the people who were in the fights as well.

"Oh wait.. you get in those fights too." Jade realizes.

"It's just guy stuff man! You know those Pogues." Kelce says.

"I'm gonna go find Sarah." Jade says, walking away from Kelce who was on his way to Topper. She saw Pope working and was going to talk to him about the JJ before Kiara got in the way.

"Excuse me sir? Do we have to shuck these ourselves? Cause it might mess up my costume." Kiara asks, faking an English accent. Causing Pope to turn around from the grill. She was waiting for Kiara to leave Pope so Jade could talk to him.

"We wouldn't want that now, will we?" Pope asks putting on a really bad accent, a smile forms on his face. The two did the Pogue handshake.

"That accent was bad." Pope says, reflecting on his own accent.

"Yeah, it was. I was gonna let it go. You ever seen this many kooks in one place?" Kiara says, going back to her normal voice.

"Yeah, last year, and the year before that." Pope comments.

"We're in the lion's den. I have to eat dinner with them soon and make stupid small talk." Kiara complains.

"You'll pull through." Pope says, closing the grill.

"Hey, have you heard from JJ?" Pope adds.

"No..He'll be alright. He's got the survival instincts of a cockroach." Kiara says, dismissive.

"What happened to JJ?" Jade asks, overhearing that they mentioned him.

"Why do you care?" Kiara snaps at her.

"I just asked a question." Jade says.

"It's all my fault, I'm the one who did it." Pope says.

"You didn't do this Pope. Topper almost killed you remember?" Kiara says. Their conversation stopped when the Cameron family made their entrance, Sarah walked in alone.

"Pope! What happened to JJ?" Jade says, trying to get Pope's attention.

"Nothing." Pope says, avoiding her.

"Why are you so nosy?" Kiara asks.

"I knew JJ before any of you ever did!" Jade says.

"Yeah, knew." Kiara says.

"Kiara, we go to the same school and you've never said a word to me until now." Jade says. Kie looks away, ignoring Jade.

"I don't think it's a good idea." Pope says.

"John B told me it was a good idea to make things right with JJ." Jade says.

"Well JJ's not here." Kiara says.

"Wow, okay." Jade scoffs.

"Here come Lord Capital and the exploiters." Kiara comments. The whole crowd moved to make a row down the middle for them to walk through and socialize with the guests.

"Hey Sarah. I waited on you. Thought you wanted to walk in together." Topper says, coming up to her.

"Yeah well, I came with my parents." Sarah says.

"Can we talk for a sec?" Topper asks, she wasn't acting like herself.

"Hey." Topper says, trying to talk to her.

"Hey." Sarah says, fixing her hair.

"How's it going?" Topper asks.

"It's good. How are you?" Sarah says, not saying much. She avoided eye contact.

"I'm- I'm alright. You look beautiful." Topper says.

"Thank you." Sarah says. She was acting distant.

"Hey, where were you yesterday?" Topper asks, he didn't see her the whole day.

"I was out of town." Sarah says, looking at the ground.

"Out of town? Where'd you go?" Topper asks.

"Chapel Hill." Sarah says. John B and Sarah had both gone to Chapel Hill several times in the last couple of days.

"With who?" Topper asks.

"A friend." Sarah says.

"I was in jail! We all were! And you were off in Chapel Hill?" Topper asks.

"You guys were gonna be fine." Sarah says.

"Hey!" Jade says, seeing Sarah.

"Thank god." Sarah says, with a sigh of relief.

"What's with you two?" Jade asks.

"I have to break up with him." Sarah says, realizing.

"What?" Jade asks, confused.

"I can't be with Topper." Sarah says.

"I've been hanging out with John B.." Sarah adds.

"Okay?" Jade asks.

"I can't be with Topper cause I have feelings for John B." Sarah whispers.

"O-Oh?" Jade asks, surprised. Even if Sarah did cheat on all her other ex boyfriends. She never thought Sarah was John B's type.

"That's why John B told me to fix things with JJ." Jade nods, coming to a realization.

"What?" Sarah asks.

"Yeah.. John B talked to me the other day and was like 'you should make up with JJ' and told me about the gold." Jade says.

"This'll be fun! We can look for the gold together!" Sarah says.

"I'm still fighting with Rafe." Jade says.

"He's an ass. I don't know what you saw in him." Sarah says.

"He's not an ass! He's really sweet." Jade defends.

"Only to you." Sarah says.

"Which is the problem!" Jade says.

"He's always starting shit with the Pogues! I hate it when he gets in fights!" Jade adds on.

"Look who's coming." Sarah says, staring at the person behind Jade.

Jade turned around to see Rafe standing right before her.

"I can't do this right now." Jade groans.

JOHN B AND JJ

"Ready?" JJ asks. They were pulling the boat onto the shore.

"Can you believe this midsummer shit man?" John B asks.

"Of course I can, it happens every year. No matter how screwed up the rest of us are.. So like, what's the plan exactly?" JJ asks.

"Okay, look. I need you to get this to Sarah." John B says, handing him a note for Sarah.

"Ooh! Can I read it?" JJ asks, opening the note.

"No, you can't read it." John B says, but JJ was gonna read it anyways.

"Who's Vlad? What's this?" JJ asks, opening the envelope.

"God, do you ever listen?" John B asks.

""Are you kidding me?" John B asks, seeing the gun.

"No, I'm not kidding you." JJ says.

"If you get caught with this thing you're going to jail." John B says, taking it away from JJ.

"Fine, but if I get ambushed it's on you." JJ says.

"Just give it to them. In and out quick, you're in Kook territory." John B says.

A/N

Thanks for 20.4k❤️

Are we going for Kook Jade or Pogue Jade?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
260K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...