Practice *Aubrey Drake Graham*

lovelywildflower_

Strippers aren't meant to be sweet, shy college good girls. Rappers aren't meant to fall in love or catch fe... Еще

Bethany Esmeralda Black
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

3

5.8K 138 37
lovelywildflower_

Beth's P.O.V

shit. 

My first reaction is to run. I start to walk away slowly then faster. 

"NO WAIT STOP!"  

Before I can start to run, someone grabs my shoulders and turns me so I face them.

It's a male.  

Terrified, my first reaction to this is to kick him in the balls, but I don't. I noticed its the same guy from the club. holy shit he was... what did Dianna say his name was? Drake? I also realized that I should probably run. I look at him stunned as he smiles at me. A quite flirty smile. I noticed that he was taller, and really attractive. 

"Esmeralda?" He asks.

I nod shyly.

"I'm Drake."

He holds his hand out, releasing me. I stare at it. I back up and look at him with one eye-brow raised. 

"It's Bethany..."  I finally say while shaking his hand.

I look up at his eye's. 

"I'm sorry but you left me in awe." He says eyeing me as his words slurred slightly.

Of course he was eyeing me. This happened more than it should and I was quite tired of it. 

"Um thanks, but I can tell you're high or drunk or both and you don't really mean anything you say, you just want to hook and I'm sorry but-" I start sounding really annoyed.

"Well I'm not denying the fact I do but would you-" He says erotically.

"I should just go. I shouldn't-" I interrupt.

I know where this leads to and I was not going to take that road again, no. He seemed annoyed at this.

"C'mon ." He says reaching for me.

I shake my head before taking a step back.

"Can I at least walk you to your car?" He asks annoyed.

"If you insist..." I say sarcastically .

He snickers and I walk towards my car.

"So um... can I-" Drake starts.

I turn around to look at him.  

"Look, Drake. I get that I'm a stripper but I'm not hooking up with you, I'm not anyone's toy. Especially not to some rapper who thinks he's the shit. Please just leave me alone because I'm just trying to get home." I say.

Now he seemed MORE angrier than he was. 

"Whore." Drake spat.

I looked him dead in the eye, noticing they were red.

"Sure yet I wouldn't sleep with YOU." I spat right back.

Drake's P.O.V

I laughed. This bitch. Was she really rejecting me? 

"You know you want me." I say taking a step closer to her.

But this time she stood where she was. So my face was almost right in front of hers. She was angry. She looked cute. 

"No. I would never in my life want a stuck up asshole like you. You know, people like you are the ones who although they have everything, they're lives are long, miserable and sad. You don't have anything in your life and you feel empty all the damn time. All you have is sex, money and weed. What are you going to do once that's allll gone? " She preached.

She was sooo fucking attractive I completely zoned out. Nah not attractive she was fucking sexy as hell. Her lips were so.. so.. whats the word..

"Excuse me?" She says. "I can hear you. "

"What?"

She shakes her head before opening her car door and driving off.

Wait no-

"WAITT!" I scream calling after her. 

But she was gone.

Who the hell did she think she was? Rejecting the motherfucking Drizzy Drake?? I WAS the shit. Well she was missing about. Who needs her- 

"Nice jacket man." A heavy voice says behind me. 

I turn around and there 3 guys behind me. 

"Fuck off." I spat still upset.

I turn around and,

oh fuck

Beth's P.O.V 

I drove away.

"WAIT" I hear him call. 

What a rude asshole. I NEVER wanted to see him again..

Although he deserved it. I felt bad. 

He was in the middle of the streets. High as fuck, judging by the red eyes... Not to mention in L.A... anything could happen. but he was close to the strip club...

I reached my apartment. But I couldn't get out of the car. I sighed.

I knew better than anyone else how dangerous these streets were.

"Oh bethany.." I say to myself while turning the car around.

I drive back to the place I had parked my car. 

Oh no. 

I quickly parked my car and got out. 

Drake what did you do??? 

He was being beat by 3 guys. I run to them.

"NO STOP!" I yell.

Smart move dumb ass, I thought. But it had been my first reaction. 

They look at me.

fuck

"What do we have here..?" One of them says walking towards me. I take a step back as he comes closer.

"L-leave him alone!" I say looking at them. They all look at each other before smirking. 

"Look I don't have money but-" 

Before I can react the guy in front of me punches me. I fall to the floor holding my jaw never in a million years thinking that would have happened.

"Whore! Thinkin' we gonna sleep with yo nasty, useless ass, bitch!" One of them yells at me before kicking my side. 

I groan.

"I know you, esmeralda!" 

"Ya wanna dance for me baby?" 

I wince in pain. The words hurt but I've gotten used to them. They start walking towards Drake again. One of them pulls out a gun. I react quickly getting up before reaching into my car and grabbing my wallet.

"WAIT!"

They turn towards me again. I throw them the 2000 dollars I made from a couple of days. The bills fall everywhere.

"Now leave him alone!" 

The men quickly gather the money. One of them walks towards me. I try to scoot away but I can't.

Goddammit. 

He grabs my hair and makes me look at him. His hands go up my thigh and I clench my jaw. He forces me to kiss him before throwing me to the floor.

"Slut." He spat before him and his friends run away. 

I hold back tears before quickly trying to walk to Drake. I fall midway and crawl towards him.

He's pretty beat up. His jaw was purple and bleeding. So was his right eye. He had a cut lip and he had a lot of blood on his face. 

I teared up just looking at him.

"Oh no." I say while touching his red, swollen cheek.

His eye's flutter open. He tries to talk but he can't. 

That broke me.

But it shouldn't have...

But it did.

"Shhhhh." 

I gather all my strength and help him up ignoring the pain. All his weight leaning on me. I help him into my car and I drive off towards my apartment. 

A/N

HIS SMILE WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME FUCK

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

85.1K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
618K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...