His Secret Mermaid ✓

By atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** "H-Hey! Watch it! I don't wan... More

His Secret Mermaid
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hermit Crab
Chapter 2: Gold Coin
Chapter 3: Late Night At The Beach
Chapter 4: Puffer-Fish
Chapter 5: The Scale
Chapter 6: Hyung, Can You Keep A Secret?
Chapter 7: My Name Is Jungkook
Chapter 8: New Shell
Chapter 9: Exchanging Gifts
Chapter 10: Potato Chips
Chapter 11: Promise Me
Chapter 12: A Story Of The Hyungs
Chapter 13: Night Exploration
Chapter 14: Her Past
Chapter 15: Girlfriend Suspicion
Chapter 16: Live With Jk & Jhope
Chapter 18: The Sirens' Return
Chapter 19: Moon Pool
Chapter 20: Siren's Seduction
Chapter 21: Oceana
Chapter 22: The Solution
Chapter 23: Secret Of A Mermaid
Chapter 24: Jealousy In Run BTS [P1]
Chapter 25: Underwater Fun In Run BTS [P2]
Chapter 26: She Is Different
Chapter 27: Hyung Kissed Y/N [P1]
Chapter 28: Siren Moon Pool [P2]
Chapter 29: Beware The Sirens
Chapter 30: Farewell Sirens
Chapter 31: Hint Of Flirtation
Chapter 32: The Picture
Chapter 33: Striking a Deal
Chapter 34: Dr. Kai [P1]
Chapter 35: Mission Retrieve The Vile [P2]
Chapter 36: Explanations
Chapter 37: A Warning From Dr. Kai
Chapter 38: The Kidnap [P1]
Chapter 39: The Rescue [P2]
Chapter 40: Oceana's Secret
Chapter 41: Sirens In The News
Chapter 42: Sirens' Disappearance
Chapter 43: Who Is Dr Kai?
Chapter 44: Blame
Chapter 45: You Are Being Sued
Chapter 46: A Hint Of Purple
Chapter 47: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 48: Y/N & Oceana Are Coming Back [P1]
Chapter 49: Vengeful Scientist [P2]
Chapter 50: Let Me Save You One Last Time [P3]
Epilogue
End Of Story Author's Note

Chapter 17: Kiss Of Hidden Feelings

586 36 3
By atlas-carter

"Alright boys, we're all done for the day. You can relax for the rest of the day," BTS' manager voiced as he stood up and left the dorm, leaving the BTS members sitting on the couch. The boys had been working on new songs for their new album all throughout the morning. It was lunch time now and the boys were starving.

"Ugh, my head is spinning right now," Yoongi commented with a groan as he tossed his notebook to the side and back flopped into the couch.

"You ok? Do you need a pill?" Hoseok asked curiously and worriedly. Yoongi shook his head at that.

"No, I could use a nap though," Yoongi responded as he stretched his arms out and yawned.

"You should eat something though first," Namjoon insisted as he stood up, "I'm going to order something though since I don't feel like making any food."

"I want to go out to a restaurant to eat though, not stay inside," Taehyung whined as he looked up from his phone, "We haven't gone out to eat in a while. Please!" The others all glanced at each other before giving nods of agreement, except for Yoongi who seemed the least likely to go.

"But what about my nap?" He asked with a scowl across his face.

"You can nap when we get back," Seokjin replied as he rolled his eyes then grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled him up to a standing position, "Right now, we should reward ourselves for working so hard." The others nodded again in agreement to that as they all stood up and walked towards the door. They grabbed their wallets and slipped on their shoes before leaving the dorm. Bodyguards following after them, they went to their cars and got in. They took two cars: three to one car and four to the other car.

The drive was a good 20 minutes with the boys blasting music and singing along with a mixture of laughter every now and then. When they finally arrived at the restaurant they all got out. Of course, fans and people who recognized all screamed and tried to approach them, but the bodyguards blocked them from touching the members. They managed to get into the restaurant without too much trouble.

"Well well well, BTS, what an honour," a smiling man greeted them as he approached them, "I assume you're all here to eat." The members all nodded in response. "Good then right this way then." The members nodded as they followed after the man to a large booth. He handed them out menus. "Can I start you all off with some drinks?" They all ordered some water. "Coming right up. Take your time. I'll be back in a little bit." With that, the man walked off to grab their drinks.

The boys started looking at their menus, deciding on what they wanted to eat. As he stared at the menu, he noticed something catch his eye and he looked towards the window, but whatever it was that all he saw was just the ocean. Perhaps it was a gleam of Y/N's tail and it occurred to him that he still hadn't seen her in over two weeks now. It worried him that he couldn't go out now and see her, but if he tried to then his hyungs would be suspicious and no doubt follow him.

"What are you looking at Jungkookie?" Jimin asked curiously as he noticed the youngest staring out the window. The younger one cast his eyes away from the window and back to his hyung, who sent him a questioning look.

"Nothing, thought I saw something," Jungkook replied with a small smile as he looked back down at his menu, but out of the corner of his eyes he still looked towards the sea, maybe hoping to see a shimmering tail still waiting out there for him. He saw nothing though. Disappointment was written all over his face, but he did his best to hide it.

When the man came back, the members ordered some food. As they waited for their food to be served a group of beautiful girls walked into the restaurant. The members and everyone in the restaurant immediately noticed them. I mean, how could they not? These girls were stunningly gorgeous with curvy bodies, flawless complexions, and flowing hair.

Jungkook watched as these group of girls grinned at all of the attention that they were getting and for some odd reason felt uneasy. He continued to watch as the girls walked around trying to hide a seat. His eyes widened when he suddenly made eye contact with them. He stared at her for a moment and she stared back before she smirked at him.

"Wow, those girls are gorgeous," Namjoon commented in a low tone as he gestured with his head to the group of girls. The others nodded in agreement, except for Jungkook. As much as he did find those girls extremely attractive, he found something unsettling about their beauty, something dangerous, but perhaps it was just his imagination.

"You're right. Don't you think they're beautiful Jungkook?" Hoseok asked curiously as he nudged Jungkook, who was zoning out. At the feeling of the nudge, the younger one glanced to his hyung with a questioning look.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked still slightly dazed.

"I asked don't you think those girls are beautiful," Hoseok repeated himself. Jungkook casted a glance towards the group of girls, eyeing each of them, before looking back at his hyungs and giving a small nod without saying anything. His hyungs stared at him in confusion. He had been in a daze for most of the day, always spacing off.

"They've been smiling and waving to us, do you think we should invite them over?" Jimin asked with a mischievous grin. The others all glanced at one another, seemingly interested in that idea, before glancing at Jungkook. He shrugged in response to that. "Alright, I'm going in. Time to woo them to our table."

"Good luck," the others responded with a thumbs up to Jimin as he stood up and walked over to the table where the group of beautiful girls were sitting. The others all sat back, whispering to each other and making bets on whether or not Jimin was going to succeed in inviting the group of girls over to their table. Within a few minutes, Jimin walked back over to the table with the group of girls following after him.

"So girls, these are my band mates. This is Jin, Namjoon, Jhope, Suga, Taehyung, and Jungkook," Jimin introduced the members to the girls, who winked and smirked flirtatiously to the boys. The boys did the same, except for Jungkook, who sat there looking uncomfortable. Each of the girls squeezed into a seat beside each member and started chatting with them.

"So girls, I'm sure you've got boyfriends, but how about going out with one of us?" Seokjin asked showing a charming smile. The girls all giggled and smiled back at him.

"You guys are so funny," one of the girls commented with a giggle as she sent Seokjin a flirtatious wink.

"Where are you girls from?" Taehyung asked with a curious look as he scooted closer to one of the girls.

"We're from here, but we just came back here to visit. We're only here for a few days," another one of the girls answered with a shrug, "What about you handsome guys? Where are you from?"

"Oh, we're not from here. We were all born somewhere else, but we came to live here when we decided to become idols," Yoongi voiced in a calm tone as the girls all nodded in understanding.

"That must be exciting to be idols and have people everywhere adore you," a different girl claimed in a seductive tone as she bit her lip before glancing at her friends, "Kind of like us in a way." Jungkook watched these girls chat away with his hyungs. His eyebrows continued to remain furrowed at watching these girls flirt with his hyungs and his hyungs flirt right back. Even Yoongi, who usually found this kind of thing annoying, was flirting along right back. The girls noticed his stare and stared back at him. "What's wrong?" He stared at her for a moment. He didn't understand why, but for some reason what she had said before had somehow caused him to narrow his eyes.

"What do you mean by kind of like us?" He asked suspiciously and curiously. The girls all stared at him slightly confused and surprised by his question before they all grinned flirtatiously.

"Just like you boys, we're loved by many people," one of the girls mentioned as she stared deeply into his eyes with a seductive grin. Her eyes never left his. He raised an eyebrow when he seemed to notice the girl's eyes slightly change a brighter colour before going back to their original colour. As he continued to stare into her eyes, a sudden chill ran up his spine as her eyes seemed to be sucking him in closer to her.

"Uh oh, I think our maknae has fallen in love~," Jimin teased as he grinned at Jungkook. The other grinned as well at that and the girls smiled seeming satisfied by that. For some reason, hearing this made the younger one angry and he stood up.

"That's not true!" Jungkook protested in a loud tone as he glared at his hyungs. Both his hyungs and the girls had shocked expressions on their faces at his sudden outburst. "Why would I be in love with her?! I don't even know her!"

"Whoa, Jungkook, relax, he was joking," Namjoon said as he tried to calm the maknae down. Jungkook stood there with annoyed look as he sighed heavily.

"Sorry, I need some air," he muttered as he pushed past all the girls and his hyungs in the booth.

"Jungkook!" He could hear his hyungs calling out after him as he walked out of the restaurant, leaving them all there questioning what had just happened.

Once he was out of the restaurant, he leaned against the wall and rested his head against it as well. He sighed heavily again as he tried to calm himself down. Despite the fact that he should feel lucky to be surrounded by beautiful girls like those girls, he found it being around them suffocating. He couldn't understand this uneasy feeling that he had in the pit of his stomach, but he knew that he couldn't stay in there.

He remembered the way those girls smirked and smiled at him and his hyungs. He remembered too the colour changing in one of the girls' eyes. The only other person he knew whose eyes could change colour was Y/N, but she was a magical being, so it made sense. These girls weren't magical beings, so it didn't make sense that their eyes could change colour. He was confused and at the same time shaken. There was something about those girls that terrified him.

He rubbed his temples trying to ease his sudden headache, but it was unfortunately not doing much good. He groaned in frustration as he glanced at the window. He could see his hyungs laughing and chatting with the group of girls. He didn't want to go back in there, but he also didn't want to just stand here the whole time. Who knows how long the guys would be with those girls around.

He tore his eyes from his hyungs and looked out at the ocean. He stood there staring for a bit, not knowing what to do before his eyes widen and he smiled slightly. For two weeks, he hadn't had any chance to go and visit Y/N, but now he did. He knew that he probably shouldn't leave, but the other options were not something that he wanted. Taking one last glance at his hyungs through the window, he set off towards the beach.

He tried his best to avoid being approached by fans and jogged down to the beach. He sighed in relief when he reached the beach successfully without being swarmed then stopped jogging. He started walking, taking his shoes off and feeling the warmth of the sand in between his toes.

Reaching the spot where he would meet Y/N, he waited and sat in the sand. He let his feet touch the water as the waves rolled over his feet. The salty water tickling his skin. He could feel his headache slowly fading away and he relaxed himself, letting the sound of the waves wash away what happened at the restaurant. However, the waves didn't wash away the fact that he was hungry and his stomach growled loudly. He groaned in frustration, rubbing his hungry belly.

"Haha, someone's hungry," a familiar voice said in a teasing tone. His head shot up and his eyes met Y/N's bright ones as she smiled at him gently. He smiled back and let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, I forgot to eat," he lied as he scooted closer to the water to near to her. She giggled cutely, which made him smile. Unlike how those girls at the restaurant giggled, with Y/N when she giggled it was cute and bubbly. He felt butterflies in his chest, perhaps it was because this was the first time he had heard her giggle in two weeks.

"So, I guess you've been busy," she stated with a knowing look. Jungkook looked at her with knit eyebrows. "I mean, I assume that's why you haven't come down to the beach in 2 weeks."

"Oh, right um...," he started, but then trailed off as he looked to the side nervously. He debated with himself whether or not to tell Y/N about what's been happening, but in the end decided that he would. "The truth is that, my hyungs have become suspicious of my visits to the beach. They even believe that I'm seeing a girl in secret, which I guess is true. But they believe that the girl I'm seeing is my girlfriend." Immediately after he said this, Y/N's eyes widened and she stared at him bewildered. "I haven't come visit you not because I'm busy. It's mostly just because my hyungs have been keeping a close watch on me. Everywhere I go, they go, so I haven't had a chance to slip away."

"But you finally got a chance," Y/N responded with a smile. Jungkook nodded back at that. "I'm glad you came to visit."

"You are?" Jungkook asked in slight surprise as his doe eyes went big. Y/N nodded in response.

"Yeah... and... and I missed you," she murmured, her voice soft and low. Her eyes didn't meet his as she was too shy to meet his gaze. It took a minute for him to process what she said, but when he did, his eyes widened. Hearing her say that she missed him somehow made his heart jump with joy and he smiled cutely.

"I missed you too Y/N," he replied back, his smile never leaving his face. Y/N glanced up at him with round eyes and when she noticed his warm smile, she felt her cheeks flush a bit. She knew when they had first started meeting each other that she had made him promise not to fall in love with her, but something that she had forgotten to do was made him make her promise him that she wouldn't fall in love with him. As much as she knew the dangers of someone like her falling for a human, she knew it was too late for her to take back her growing feelings. She hadn't even realized until now how she was feeling towards him until she wasn't able to see him for two weeks straight.

Without giving a second thought, she approached him slowly before bringing her face close to his. His eyes widened at her sudden closeness as he stared into her gentle eyes and began to get lost in them.

Then something that he least expected happened next. In one swift move, Y/N pressed her lips to his, placing a tender and passionate kiss. His body froze at the gesture and his eyes went as round as golf balls. He had forgotten what it felt like to have Y/N place a kiss on his lips, except this time it felt different. To him, it didn't feel like the previous kisses he shared with her. No, this kiss held emotions and feelings in it, ones by which he wasn't sure how to handle just yet, but he knew one thing for certain, he enjoyed this kiss much more than the previous ones and he didn't want her to stop.

Relaxing after a moment, he kissed her back, slowly wrapping his arms around her back. Her lips were wet from the sea water, but they were warm and soft. His hands glided along her back, not bringing her closer to him, but also not letting her go. Her hands had been resting on his chest this whole time, feeling the muscles of his broad chest in the palms of her hands.

They kissed a little bit more before pulling away from each other and when they did, their eyes both widened at what they had done. They both jumped away from each other in pure shock, but also out of utter embarrassment. That had been their first kiss that they shared that held feelings in it, feelings that they weren't aware of until now, but they weren't quite sure if they were willing to admit these feelings to themselves or each other. They knew what they had done and what scared them was the fact that they knew that they couldn't take it back. What was done was done.

They remained there in silence, not looking at each other and not saying a word. Neither of them knew what to say. Their hearts were both pounding and their faces were rosy red. Thoughts were racing through their mind. Jungkook could feel his headache coming back as he was trying to gather his thoughts.

"I... um... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," Y/N apologized as she turned away from him and started swimming further into the water. Hearing that, Jungkook jumped to his feet.

"Y/N, wait!" He exclaimed as he started rushing into the water, making Y/N turn around to meet his gaze.

"What is it?" She asked him curiously and confused as she stared up at him. Not responding, in a split second, Jungkook leaned closer and attached his plump coral coloured lips to her soft pink ones. One hand snaking around her head and becoming tangled in her long hair while the other hand stroked her squishy cheek. Y/N was baffled by this as her sweet eyes grew wide and her body became a statue. Soon, however, her body relaxed and she melted into the kiss, syncing her kisses with his. The kiss lasted for a good minute or so before they pulled away slowly and stared into each other's eyes. "W-Why did you do that..?"

"I... I don't know...," Jungkook uttered, not pulling his eyes away from hers. His hand that was tangled in her hair was by his side, but the hand that was stroking her cheek was still doing just that. "I just wanted to.." Y/N's lips quivered, not knowing what to say and not knowing what to do. "Sorry... um... I guess I should get going. The hyungs are probably looking for me." Y/N nodded in understanding to that as she pulled away from him.

"Thanks for visiting. It was nice seeing you. I'll see you... next I suppose," she said not meeting his eyes as she turned away from him again and dove under the water. Jungkook was left standing there in the water and watching the shimmer of Y/N's tail get further and further away from him until it was nowhere in sight.

Once she was gone, he got out of the water and and checked his phone. He sighed heavily when he saw several missed calls and messages from his hyungs. He texted each of them saying that he was on his way back to the dorm before putting his phone away. He walked along the beach, looking out at the sea. His hand coming up to his face and his fingers skimming the surface of his lips, making him remember the sweet kiss he shared with Y/N as he headed back to the dorm.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everyone!

So, here is another chapter! I hope you all liked it!

Omg, feelings are starting to rise! They kissed, huehue! Oh and who could be these group of girls that came into the story? Well, I can tell you that the group of girls that have been introduced into the story are important, but I won't tell you who they are yet. You'll just have to wait to find out.

Anyways, please vote and comment if you liked this.

Stay tuned for the next chapter coming out soon! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.1K 37
[COMPLETED] I entered the club and after minutes of searching for Jungkook, I finally found him drinking at the bar, alone. I pulled up my mask to...
50.9K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
132K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
49.7K 2.9K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...