His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XX

5K 288 218
By CHOCOHONEY-

Good evening guys, gals, and nonbinary pals hehe
also idk if I have any male readers LOL
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"To the Park Kingdom?" Mingi asked, leaning against the wall in San's bedroom.

"Yeah. As Wooyoung's "punishment". And it's stupid." San responded angrily.

"Well, I'll go with you." Jongho chirped.

"Me too." Mingi spoke, looking down at the prince sadly.

"Thank you." San spoke and ran his fingers through the prince's hair. Wooyoung was curled into a ball in San's lap as the knight calmed him down.

The queen had said that Wooyoung wasn't able to have breakfast for his terrible behavior on his birthday. Wooyoung's only response was to cry.

And San, pissed as fuck, had given the prince his meal as well as consoled him.

So now, the tired prince was resting in San's arms, dazed and dehydrated from crying so much.

San didn't want to leave the prince alone, so he called for Mingi and Jongho by asking other knights to help find them.

"Woo, did you hear?" San murmured in the prince's ear and the prince nodded.

He'd never been in this much trouble before. And it felt terrible.

"We can leave tomorrow morning." San murmured and Wooyoung nodded again, his head against San's chest as San continued to rub his back.

Jongho just watched the two of them interact in utter shock. "S-San.. I thought.. it was one sided.."

Mingi looked at him in annoyance,"Obviously it isn't. But this is serious so you can't tell anyone about this at all."

"No I would never!" Jongho exclaimed, slightly intimidated by Mingi's expression.

"Can you guys help me pack?" San asked.

"Of course." Mingi spoke and wrapped an arm around Jongho's shoulder before dragging him out of the room. 

・:*:・ 

Jongho just looked down at the floor and processed everything he just saw. "S-So.. they're together?"

"Yes." Mingi muttered. 

"But.. the prince.."

"Listen. He can like whoever he wants. The only problem is when too many people find out. So let's keep this under wraps." Mingi spoke with irritation.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jongho asked.

"Because! It's so painfully obvious.. why did you even ask?"

"I didn't want to assume anything." Jongho muttered as they entered an equipment room.

"Well.. that makes sense I guess." Mingi spoke as he grabbed a royal tent off the wall.

Jongho grabbed a few swords off of the wall as well. "Do you think we'll get to take a carriage?" Jongho asked.

"I don't know how angry the Queen is. Knowing her.. she might try to have the prince walk." Mingi muttered.

"Why would she do that to her own son?"

Mingi looked around the room before whispering,"From what I've heard and seen.. she's jealous of her own son because the King cares about him more than her."

Jongho looked at Mingi with wide eyes,"You're serious?"

"Why would I lie about that?"

"I mean.. she can be mean at times.. but jealous of her own child?" Jongho asked.

"Just look at the way the King talks about him when you're on a shift. You'll see he acts like the princesses aren't even his children."

"That's so messed up." Jongho spoke in astonishment.

Mingi nodded and grabbed another bag. "We need to stop by the kitchen too." Mingi spoke.

"Oh yeah.. we'll probably need food." Jongho spoke after putting their bags together.

・:*:・ 

Wooyoung groaned and woke up in the middle of the night with swollen eyes. "Sannie?"

"I'm right here love." San mumbled, sitting on the ground and packing clothes for him and the prince.

"Oh." The prince sat up on the bed and looked outside the window to see that it was sunset. "How long did I sleep for?"

"Probably for five hours." San spoke and Wooyoung got out of the bed to stand beside San.

"Oh.. I'm so hungry." The prince mumbled and San handed him food that he had gotten from the kitchen earlier. "Thank you." Wooyoung opened the plastic wrapping and started eating the sandwich San had saved for him.

"I think after this we should both try and sleep.. and then after that we leave first thing in the morning." San spoke.

Wooyoung bit his lip feeling guilty,"But I didn't help pack."

"Love that's not your job. Don't worry about it. You had a really rough day yesterday.. you needed the rest." San spoke and zipped up a bag before standing up and dusting his hands off.

San approached Wooyoung and kissed his the prince's cheek. "All you have to do is wake up tomorrow with me. And luckily for us, your friend Seonghwa is at that kingdom, right?"

Wooyoung nodded and took another bite of his sandwich. 

"That's perfect. We can talk to him. We're just going to figure out what they possibly know about missing girls."

Wooyoung finished his food and threw the plastic away in the garbage.

"Oh my pretty boyfriend." San frowned and cupped Wooyoung's face. "I want you to get as much rest as you can tonight." San handed the prince a glass of water and Wooyoung drank it quickly, quenching the thirst he'd had for a while.

Wooyoung hugged San thankfully. "I don't deserve you." Wooyoung mumbled.

"Don't say that." San spoke. "I think we're very deserving of each other." He added, grabbing Wooyoung's hands gently and bringing the male closer to him. 

Wooyoung blushed and looked down at their intertwined fingers.

"Yeah?" Wooyoung asked shyly. Only San had the ability to make him feel this way.

"Mhm." San murmured and kissed Wooyoung's cheek once before slowly kissing down his neck.

Suddenly there was loud knocking on the door,"San!" The two males separated and San angrily went to open the door for Mingi.

"What the fuck do you wan-"

"We packed everything, and put it in a carriage." Mingi spoke.

San rolled his eyes,"Why are you knocking like the castle is burning down?" San asked angrily.

"Just in case you two were up to something. I wanted your attention." Mingi spoke innocently and Wooyoung smiled softly from behind San.

San just sighed,"Should we meet you at the knight's quarters tomorrow morning, or in front of the carriage?" The knight reached behind him and grabbed Wooyoung's hand simply because he felt like it.

"Carriage. Jongho and I will be there too. Also we got a driver, so everything is all set."

"Thank you." San spoke, "I'll have to make this up to you guys somehow." San mumbled.

Mingi shrugged,"I'll see what I want later." He waved to the two of them and went to his knight's quarters for the night.

・:*:・ 

Morning came quickly and Wooyoung found himself feeling extremely antsy. The night before, he went to say goodbye to his sisters, and each of them were concerned about where he was going.

He just told them to not be concerned about him, and that he would be back soon. 

"Ready?" San asked, fully dressed and equipped with his weapons. 

The prince nodded, also equipped with his own weapons. 

The two of them headed outside to see Mingi and Jongho standing outside the carriage together. 

"Good morning." Mingi chirped and San groaned. 

"No. We are not doing this. Let's just relax for as long as we can until the sun is up." San spoke and assisted the prince onto the carriage.

"But it's such a beautiful morning!" Mingi exclaimed and followed the couple into the carriage.

"Shut up Mingi." Jongho spoke and stepped into the carriage, sitting across from the couple and beside Mingi. 

"How long is the drive supposed to be?" Mingi asked curiously.

"Almost twenty-hours." San muttered and felt Wooyoung's head rest on his shoulder. "We stop halfway, sleep in the tents, then continue the trip."

"Oh wow." Mingi spoke as he felt the carriage start to move and saw the trees pass by them in the darkness of the morning.

Wooyoung looked up at San and San kissed his nose softly.

"Oh, this was a mistake." Jongho muttered, looking away from the two of them. 

Wooyoung blushed and turned away from San to look out the window. He attempted to pass the time by trying to count the trees he saw as they drove out of their kingdom and onto the plains. San grabbed Wooyoung's hand and Wooyoung found himself falling asleep slowly next to his boyfriend. 

Mingi and Jongho watched the two males.

"Fuck.. I miss Yunho." Mingi muttered and looked out the window.

Jongho just sat there remembering the boy from two days ago. All he knew was the male's name and nothing else. With a sigh, Jongho looked out his own window and attempted to fall asleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 99 9
what if Eric had anther sister that was only two years old in vampire years when Godric went missing
6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...
1.8K 122 41
ꨄ Ateez insta story ꨄ Goofiness lowkey
28.4K 482 6
Got7 Jackson and Baby BamBam