Great Love (Kaylor)

By BukuTerbang

I remember when I first saw you at that event. Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Our eyes meet. Your eye sparkles... More

Prologue
Home
Author Message Journey
1: "Green eyes"
2: "Ocean Blue Eyes"
3: "Unknown Number"
4: "I Wait For Her"
5: "How can I Tell Her?"
6: "She Want Me To Stay"
7:"Trouble"
8: "I Lost Her"
9:"Locket Getaway"
10:"Big Sur Sweet Escape"
11: "Will You Be My Date?"
12:"I Remember All Too Well"
13:"Let The Games Begin"
14:"Snake"
15:"Malibu"
16:"Rings And Lies"
17: "Bid Sale"
18:"Cruel Summer"
19:"Drunk"
20:"Nightstand"
21:"Silent"
22:"Met Gala Ball"
POEM: GREAT LOVE
23:"Red Wine Stain"
24:"Ocean Breeze"
Soundtrack Great Love
25:"Last Kiss"
26:"Window"
27:"Move To London"
28:"Apocalypse"
29: "Judgement Day"
30: Red Roses & Cartier Necklace
31: "Look What You Made Me Do"
POEM by TAYLOR SWIFT
32:"Rat"
33: "Soho Farmhouse"
POEM: What is Love? by F.GIMAN
34: "Sahara Cactus"
POEM: Enough for me by F.GIMAN
POEM: Hurt by F.GIMAN
POEM: Believe Me by F.GIMAN
35: "Mad Man with Black Heart"
36: "Nashville"
Poem: You're Happier, I'm Mesirabler
Poem: I'am your heavenly angel
37:"Better Man"
38:"Mom?!"
Poem: You Lied To Me
39:"Taffy"
41:"Love Me Harder"
Poem: Dreamland
Poem: Karma
Poem: All I Want
Poem: Two Souls
42: "Losing you twice"
43: "Falling"
Poem: Tired
Poem: One More Day
Poem: Memories of you
POEM: Hurt and Happiness
Poem: Wedding Dress
POEM: If a tree falls in the forest
44:"Wedding Dress"
Poem: "Without you"
POEM: "Full Moon"
POEM: Dusty Memories
POEM: Loyal Sunshine
Love is something..❤️‍🩹
POEM: Love Hate You
NEW Chapter!

40: "Daylight"

369 5 8
By BukuTerbang

Nashville. Midnight. August 24.

♣️ I only see you. Only you. The one and only for me.

Everyone is sleeping. Her house is silent. Taylor was sitting alone in her living room. She cannot sleep. She was playing the piano. It's almost 2 AM on the gold clock. Why her eyes still wide awake? Yes, her body is tired but her mind wide awake. Her mind keeps thinking about someone. She can't close her eyes when her mind busy remember someone's face.

Taylor is thinking about someone in her head right now. One person is in her head. She sipped the whiskey glass. She doesn't know how much glass she had tonight. That was her habit. When she can't sleep at night, she will stumble on the piano writing songs until dawn. Until sunrise.

She keeps remembering the conversation she had with Kristine beside the swimming pool that evening. Is it true Karlie is not happy with Joshua? Why did Kristine tell her that? Taylor doesn't dare to ask Karlie about her relationship with Joshua. She knows that Karlie is Josh's fiancée now. And she knows they will get married soon. This December. But why December? That month was her favorite month. Her birthday's month. She call December is Taylor Swift's month. Her fans knows that. But, Why Karlie want to get married on December? That's mean only 5 months from now.

Fuck! Taylor keeps drinking her whiskey.

She remembers the first time she saw Karlie at her concert two days ago at her concert. Karlie still looks beautiful with her casual fashion just Vintage Rock T-shirt and faded blue jeans. And her long blonde hair. She still remembers that she saw Karlie wore her Cartier necklace that she gave Karlie for her 25th birthday present. Taylor was smiling when she remembers it.

If she doesn't love me, why she wants to wear my necklace?

Don't be stupid, Taylor. She doesn't know that you gave that necklace for her birthday present. You never mention your name on the birthday card. So, she have no clue that was you.

Why does her heart keep pounding so fast right now? Like she has a butterfly in her stomach. Maybe she needs to stop drinking. Taylor staring at the fireplace. Taylor sipped her last gulp of whiskey. Empty glass. She put the glass on the piano. She turns back to her piano. She tries to write a song tonight because she knows she can never sleep tonight. Her finger playing the piano notes. In the middle of cold midnight, she feels lonely in her own house. Staying in the same house. On the same roof. With her ex-girlfriend. For almost 2 years, she and Karlie break up. The last time, she saw Karlie was at the Met Gala Ball event. When she was dating Tom at that time.

I will never get to see her again after this. Tonight was her last night on this house. I just wish Karlie never leave tomorrow. I hope she stay for one more day.

I miss her. I want to talk with her. But, my pride stops me. My ego burned me.

I hate her. I hate her because she acting like she never hurt me. Like nothing happen last two years. How's she so perfectly fine by breaking my heart? How she leave me alone in a cold rainstorm? I hate her because she never say sorry for leaving me alone in casually cruel way. She leave me confused and misery for months. Now, finally I got freedom to forget bout her. But now she show up at the right time and the right place in front of my eyes. Again after I feels like to move on with my life.

All mixed feelings she felt right now. She pours all of her heart on to the piano. She plays her grandmother's antics piano. Trying to find the perfect melody and lyrics at the same time. Hopefully her next masterpiece song.

Why she cannot stop thinking about Karlie?

The question that she keep linger in her head for a long time. The question that she cannot answer. Why?

She plays the piano. She plays some key.

She leaves you, Taylor. You will never see her again. You can't see her face again. Why you don't talk to her during dinner last night? Tomorrow she will be gone. Lost again from your life. She and her sisters will leave you. And maybe you will never see her forever, Taylor.

Karlie, can you just stay here with me when I really need you now. Being close like this, in the same house, our bodies are close, but our hearts are far apart.

Karlie, can I be this close to you? Can I go wherever you go? Can you just stay here with me? I hope all my wishes come true.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

She plays the piano. Taylor records herself on her iPhone as always.

"My love was cruel as the cities I lived in, everyone looked worse in the light..." Taylor sing. Try to find the search for good lyrics of this song. She rumbled the key piano.

"I'll tell the truth, but never Goodbye..." Taylor sing. Taylor continues playing the piano.

"I don't want to look at anything else now that I saw you" Taylor sings. Taylor remembers how she meets Karlie again at her concert last night. She still remember how she first met Karlie. She thought that she never meet Karlie again after break up.

Taylor smiled when she remember the sweetest memories with Karlie.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

"I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you..." Taylor sing.

"I've been sleeping so long in the twenty-year night" Taylor sing.

"And now I see daylight, I only see you..." Taylor sing. Taylor change the word "sunlight" to "daylight". Karlie was her sun. Karlie shines her life.

"I only see daylight, I only see daylight, I only see daylight..." Taylor sing. Taylor playing the piano. She stops for a while thinking the suitable lyrics.

"And I can still see it all in my mind, all of you, all of me intertwined" Taylor sings. Taylor remembers all her million sleepless night with Karlie. Never want to leave bed when we are so crazy in love. When we really miss each other.

Taylor still remembers she and Karlie used to live in Tribecca happy together. Loving each other at Tribecca. A lot of good memories of her and Karlie at Tribecca. Suddenly, the painful memories replay on her mind. The night she never forget. She closed her eyes. The sweetest and painful memories jump at her back and forth like a movie scene.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

"I can still see it all, back and forth from New York sneaking in your bed..." Taylor sings.

"I can still feel it all, you heart beating so loud in my hands...." Taylor sings.

"I can still taste it all, your cheery lips in my lips the night you left me in the rain...." Taylor sings.

Taylor still remembers how she sneaks into Karlie's apartment at West Village in the middle of the night. Just to see Karlie because Tree Paine banned them from seeing each other in public after the Kissgate incident. After they are officially 3 months dating. Taylor will sneak into Karlie's garden gate every night just to see to Karlie. She can't live without seeing Karlie at that time because she's so crazy in love with Karlie Kloss. Karlie cannot come to Tribecca because the paparazzi are waiting outside of her apartment building and also their managers banned them to meet in public. She can only sneak out late at night to see Karlie.

"I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you..." Taylor sing.

Taylor keeps playing the piano for some part she still doesn't have lyrics yet. She humming on the same part. She playing the piano.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

"I only see daylight, daylight, daylight...you are golden like daylight..." Taylor sing. Taylor keeps playing the piano.

Taylor stops playing the piano. And end her sound recorder. Taylor breathed heavily. She sighed loudly. Releasing all burden in one breath.

-------------------------

The melody of the piano was so beautiful. Karlie follows the melody. So romantic in the middle of the night.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

Someone seating on the piano. It looks like Taylor Swift from behind. Karlie can't see Taylor's face because she facing the backside.

🎼🎶🎵🎹 (the piano is playing)

"I don't want to look anything else that I saw you."

🎼🎶🎵🎹

"I don't want to think anything else that I thought you."

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"I wanna see daylight. I only see daylight. I only see Daylight. Daylight. Daylight."

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"Daylight. Like Daylight. Like Daylight."

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"And I can still see it all (in my mind)
All of you, all of me (intertwined)"

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"I once believed, love would be black and white.(But it's Golden)"

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"And I can still see it all, (in my head), back and forth from New York (sneaking in your bed)"

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"I once believed, love would be burning RED. (But it's Golden)"

🎼🎵🎶🎹

"But it's GOLDEN like Daylight."

--------------------------------

Behind the wall. In the dim light of the living room.

Karlie lay on the walls and listens to every bit of words that come out beautifully on Taylor's lips. It was heavenly lyrics she ever heard. She never heard this beat before. The sound of the piano also was so romantic. She miss how Taylor used to serenade her. Playing her new songs to her. She will be the first one to hear it.

Taylor stops playing. She ends the video record. Karlie was panicked. She doesn't know how to react. She doesn't know what to do. She just standing there holding glass of water. Staring at Taylor's back in the dim living room. She heard Taylor sighed loudly.

Why she isn't sleeping yet? Should I talk to her? Should I just leave without her notice me? I should talk to her. But, what if she didn't want me in here? No, Karlie. Just go back to your room. Leave now.

But her legs won't leave. The legs seem want to stay here. Karlie staring at Taylor in the dim light. Starring at Taylor's back. Karlie standing there for a long time.

-------------------------

"It sounds beautiful." Someone said from the back. Soft and slow voice.

"Jesus Crist!" Taylor shocked and takes a look behind her back. Looking at the voice behind her. A black tall shadow standing not far from her, leaning against the wall and holding a glass of water. Long blond hair. White shirt and short Levis jeans.

It's that Karlie Kloss? Sound like Karlie. Is that her? What is she doing down here? Standing in the dark. Lurking on my back. Yeah, definitely her. Not ghost.

"Karlie???!!!! What are you doing here in the dark?" Taylor bit angry and confused when Karlie sneaking in the dark like that. It scared her to death. She thought it was a ghost.

"What are you doing here in the dark?" Karlie asking the same question.

"I should ask you that question. Plus, this is my parent's house. I can do whatever I want. What are you doing in the dark scaring me like that? I could die you know." Taylor sounds angry.

Karlie laughed a little. She smiles. She loves when Taylor exaggerating like she wants to die from being scared. But, she stops smiling when she sees Taylor's dead face staring at her.

I don't really mean to scared her. I shouldn't take it as a joke. Stop smiling Karlie. She is seriously scared right now because of you.

"No, I'm so sorry, I don't mean to scare you or what, I heard you from the kitchen, your piano, so I come to see who plays it. I don't mean to scare you. Really." Karlie explaining what really happens. How she gets here.

"How long are you being standing there?" Taylor asked.

"Just for a while" Karlie lied. She standing there for a whole time. Watching Taylor playing the piano. It's been a while since she gets to hear Taylor singing and playing piano in the middle of the night. Just Taylor and her. Karlie knows when Taylor cannot sleep or she gets inspired in the middle of the night, she will pick the nearest instrument, usually her acoustic guitar and write songs. Taylor used to sing to her. Serenade her. Only her. And she will be recorded Taylor singing. But, now. Taylor won't sing to her anymore.

is it a beautiful song that she sang just now for me? Don't be stupid, Karlie. Why does she want to write a song about you? Stop dreaming, Karlie. Should I go or stay right here with her?

Both remain silent. Karlie is standing. Taylor is sitting in front of her piano. Looking at each other.

-------------------------

Did she hear everything? Did she gets what I am singing about just now. I hope she is not getting that song that I write is about her. That lyrics just come out from me like water. So easy. I just let those lyrics come out freely from my mind.

"Is that a new song? Sound so lovely," Karlie breaks the silence between them.

Taylor silenced. She didn't answer Karlie. Karlie doesn't know what to say anymore. Maybe Taylor feels uncomfortable around her. She needs to walk away. She needs to go back to her room.

"It's okay. I don't want to interrupt, continue what you are doing..." Karlie walks away from the living room. Leaving Taylor alone in the living room.

"Can't sleep?" Taylor asked. Karlie stop and turned back to see Taylor. Taylor wasn't looking at her.

"Huh, What?....No, actually, I get thirsty, so I came down to drink." Karlie shows Taylor her glass. Explain why she is end up in the living room.

They both keep silent for one moment. Taylor sees her whiskey glass empty. She gets up and goes to the bar and pours some whiskey. Karlie just standing there watching Taylor walking to the small cabinet of wine around the corner of the bar.

"I should get back to bed...now" Karlie breaks the silenced and the most awkward moment in her life. She doesn't know what to talk about. Taylor seems doesn't want to talk to her either. So, she decides to leave Taylor alone. When she about to turn her body and walk away from there.

"Do you wanna drink? Red wine?" Taylor wasn't looking at Karlie.

Drinks? With her? In the middle of the night? No, Karlie.

"No thanks, I don't really want to disturb you writing songs."

"I already finish. Drinks? Just one drink doesn't kill you," Taylor said.

"Haha. One drink?...... Sure. Why not?" Karlie laughs a little and hesitates to accept Taylor's hospitality. Karlie feels weird why Taylor being nice to her by offering a red wine to her.

Taylor pours some red wine on a new glass. She walks to Karlie and gives the glass to Karlie. Taylor sits on the couch staring at the fireplace.

Karlie sits beside Taylor on another couch. They both sipped red wine. Karlie glance at Taylor when Taylor is not looking at her.

She is still beautiful as always. So sexy. She wearing red satin night gown. Her long naked legs. Her free long blonde hair. She tucked her hair behind the ears. Taylor always did that when she get nervous. Her neck. Her face. I get to see Taylor's face in this close. Oh My God. I really missed her so much.

Karlie's heart pounded so fast as they sit in that close. Close to Taylor. Sit in-front of Taylor. Taylor doesn't look at Karlie. Taylor's eyes still at the fireplace.

No, Karlie. Stop staring at her. Finish your drink and leave now. Karlie sipped her red wine glass in one gulp.

Karlie staring at her red wine glass. Empty. She is not staring at Taylor anymore. She still remembers they used to drink red wine like this in front of the fireplace at Tribecca, New York City. Snuggling, laughing, kissing, talking about everything. But now, they are sitting far away from each other. Mending with each other minds.

"Wow, slow down, cowboy. Are you thirsty? Do you wanna refill?." Taylor stands up and pours some more red wine on Karlie's empty glass.

"Sure." Karlie nodded.

Damnit, Karlie. Stupid move. You promise just one drink. Only one drink. And you will leave. Now, two drinks.

Karlie gets nervous when Taylor staring straight into her eyes. Directly at her eyes. She avoids Taylor's eyes. She can't dare to look at Taylor's eyes. She feels butterflies on her stomach. The silent atmosphere makes her heart want to explode. Why Taylor doesn't say any words? Why she keeps quiet like I am the stranger here? I don't like small talk. I really hate to open the conversation first. Such an awkward moment.

----------------------------------

"So...." Karlie hesitated to ask Taylor. Karlie stops.

No, Karlie just shut up your mouth. Finish you drink.

"Huh? What?" Taylor ask. Taylor snap from her daydream.

"Nothing. I just wanna congratulate you on your new album and tour. Reputation was an amazing album. I like your album. It's different sound from the 1989 album. Totally different from the previous one. I like 'Delicate' and 'Gorgeous'". Karlie keeps talking bullshit. Try to small talk. When she knows she really hates small talk.

If only she knew I was writing this album about her. Taylor thinking to herself.

"Thanks. I heard your Kode with Klossy is a success now. Congratulation too. Your dream come true." Taylor said with a serious face. No smile. But deep staring at Karlie's eyes.

"Thank you. I still work on it..." It was awkward to be around Taylor again. Doing small talk. Like she really doesn't know Taylor. But, she knows Taylor really well. Pretty well. Karlie hates it so much. How can she get away from this situation? Does she want to know how Taylor was doing lately? Who is Taylor fucking right now? Are that British guy fuck her now? Who is that blonde guy anyway? Did Taylor move on with that guy? Did Taylor happy with him? Did Taylor love him? She needs to know. She needs all that answers. Karlie cannot stop thinking about the negative things about Taylor and Joe. She feels burning inside when she thinking Joe touches Taylor.

The atmosphere is quiet. Only the sound of fire crackling and summer wind outside cracking the window. No sound of words from their mouth. All they do is talking in their minds. Begging for answers to each other curious minds.

"So, are you leaving tomorrow?" Taylor finally said. Breaking the silent moments. Taylor sipped her red wine. Just one glance and she staring back at the fireplace.

"Yeah. Tomorrow. Our flight is around the afternoon, I guess." Karlie said.

Karlie, I don't want you to go. I really want you to stay here with me. I just wanna scream to you to stay here with me. But what I can do. I cannot stop you from leaving. Tonight is the last night I get to see you again.

"How your life, Karlie. I heard you become a TV producer now for Project Runaway New Season. Martha told me. Good for you." Taylor said.

I am proud of you, Karlie. Shit! Taylor, can you not exploit all the truth from your mouth that you still stalked your ex-girlfriend until now. Plus, Martha and Gigi always talk about you.

Silent. Taylor and Karlie talking on their minds.

"Yeah. Thank you. I just new with the producer kinda stuffs. I just a co-producer. I'm still learning." Karlie laughs a little try to lose the tension. Karlie sipped her red wine. She needs to finish her red wine and cut off this conversation. This is so awkward.

How does Taylor know so much about me? Did she stalk me? Or Martha told everything to her. Martha! Did they talk about me? Did she watch my show?

"Good for you, you always want to produce a TV fashion show. And accomplished it." Taylor looks at Karlie's eyes. Karlie staring at her eyes too. Karlie smiled. Taylor runaway her eyes to the fireplace.

"Taylor, can I ask you about something?" Karlie ask all sudden. Out of blue.

"What's it?" Taylor is curious about Karlie's serious tone.

"Are you okay with me? Are you okay with me coming here? To your concert. To your house. I means are you still mad at me? You can just be honest with me. If you really hate me to be here. I can leave now." Karlie said.

"Mad? Why would I mad at you?" Taylor said. Karlie was confused.

"For everything I had done to you," Karlie said.

Taylor doesn't have the answer to that.

"I'm sorry." Karlie finally said it. She always wants to apologize to Taylor for what has she done to Taylor. She hurt Taylor's heart. She left Taylor and engaged with someone else. Basically, she breaks her. Who doesn't hurt when someone who loves you, lied to you and betrays your trust?

"What for?" Taylor said.

"For what I have done to you," Karlie said with a soft voice. But, Taylor still can hear it clear.

"I know you probably hate me for what I have done to you for years ago. For leaving you. I never had a chance to say sorry to you for what I have done. I'm so sorry for everything that I had done to you." Karlie finally said it. She knows it was too late for that 'sorry'. But, she needs to say it now for her serenity. She knows she won't have any chance after this to meet Taylor again. So, she decides to take this opportunity to clear up the situation between them. Tonight is the last night. The last chance for her.

Taylor silenced. She just listens to Karlie's words.

"I hope you happy with Joe." If she knew who Joe to Taylor. It hurt but she needs to say it.

"Do you happy with Josh, Karlie? Do you love him?" Taylor said with a serious face.

Karlie was shocked by Taylor's statement. Karlie doesn't know how to answer that question. How can this conversation go to this? Where is this coming from?

"I am happy with Josh." Karlie lied.

"Why are you here, Karlie?" Taylor asks.

Taylor keeps asking a weird question that she doesn't know how to answer.

"Kimby got your free VVIP ticket. So, I came with my sisters to see your show." Karlie said.

"But, why you are here now, Karlie, sitting here with me." Taylor looks fiercely at Karlie. Karlie confused.

"I...I can go if you don't want me here. I get it. I understand. I'm sorry." Karlie doesn't know what to say to Taylor. Is Taylor still mad at me? Is Taylor don't want me here with her? Karlie gets up from her seat.

"I confused when I saw you at my concert last night, I don't know what to say to you when I saw you again. I don't know how to feel anymore, Karlie."

"I dunno. Karlie. Sometimes, I hate you. Sometimes, I miss you. Sometimes, I mad at you" Taylor finally says what she wants to say. Pure from her heart.

I don't know whether I hate you or I still love you. Or I still miss you. I want to say to you that I don't wanna you to go.

Taylor started to cry. Hiding her face with her fingers.

Is she crying? No, you can't cry, Taylor. I can't see you cry.

"Why are you avoiding me? Why do you stop calling me? Are we not friended anymore? Are we stop being friends just because you breaking up with me? You once my best friend." Taylor said.

"Are you still want to befriend with me after what I had done to you? I lie to you. I betray your trust. I cheat behind your back with Josh. I don't want to hurt you Taylor. I don't call you anymore because I know you hate me because I'm breaking up with you. I fucking hurt you. That's why I stop calling you. I stop running to you. I stop seeing you. Because I don't want-"

Please stay where you are, don't come any closer. Cause I can't love you in the dark.

"But, I missed you!" Taylor finally said it. Taylor stops Karlie's words.

Three words that make Karlie freeze.

"I--I--" Karlie mumbles with words. She doesn't know how to respond to that. Karlie stops her words when she looks at Taylor's teary eyes. She can't look at those eyes.

I'm sorry. Karlie wants to hug Taylor right now. Karlie doesn't know what to do. Karlie goes to Taylor. Taylor hiding her face with her hand.

Did she cry?

"Are you okay?" Karlie said. Karlie walks close to Taylor who sits on the couch. Karlie touch Taylor's shoulder. Karlie kneels in front of Taylor.

"I'm fine. Just go Karlie. Leave me alone." Taylor keeps hiding her face. She doesn't want Karlie to see her cry.

"Taylor, I'm here if you need me. What is going on? Tell me. What's wrong? Does something happen? Why are you crying all sudden?" Karlie confused. Touching Taylor's shoulder. Taylor still covers her face with her hands. Karlie cannot see Taylor's face.

Did she cry because of me?

Karlie touches Taylor's hands. Karlie sits beside Taylor on the couch. Their shoulder touches. Karlie hugs Taylor's shoulder who sits beside her. Karlie rub Taylor's back. She tries to console Taylor.

Why she is crying?

"Why are you never call me? Do you really hate me, Karlie?" Taylor keeps her head up facing Karlie who sits beside her. Karlie was shocked by Taylor's statement.

How can I hate Taylor? Taylor, who is supposed to hate her?

Hate her? How can I hate her when I am the one who hurt her. I can never hate her. No.

"I don't want to hurt you, Tay. Cause I know you probably hate me when I left you." Karlie said.

That's why I stop calling her. I don't want to hurt her even more. I must cut all the relationship with her. I don't want her to get into more trouble and hurt because of me. I know what I have done to her was terrible and cruel. I admit that. But, I can't take it back.

"But, I miss you so much," Taylor said. Taylor looks at Karlie who sits beside her.

Her eyes were red. Teary. Her cheeks were burning red. Taylor cries tears running down her cheek. Taylor hugs Karlie's body tight.

Is she drunk? Is Taylor drunk?

"I miss the old times, I really miss you, Karlie." Taylor whispers in Karlie's ear. Karlie was shocked. She can't move her body when Taylor hug her so tight. She can hear Taylor's breath on her ears.

"Me too, babe. I miss you too." Karlie slowly said. She don't know if Taylor can hear it or not.

Karlie breaks the long hug. Karlie staring at Taylor's eyes. Karlie wipes Taylor's tears that running on Taylor's red cheek.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for taking so long to say sorry to you. I know this probably not a perfect time for apologise. I don't want to see you cry, Tay. I don't want to hurt your heart anymore. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. Please stop crying." Karlie said.

Taylor keeps staring at Karlie's eyes looking for some answer. She misses Karlie so much. To see Karlie's face this close makes her want to cry even more. How much she missed Karlie. All-day and night. For almost two years, she can never stop thinking about Karlie. She keeps busy with her life because she wants to forget Karlie. She'd do everything to forget this girl. She thought she can get rid of karlie in her life by having hectic schedule. Dating someone. Meeting someone new. Spending time with her bestfriends. But, she definately wrong. She never totally forget Karlie especially Karlie infront of her. Seeing Karlie's face this close.

Taylor staring at Karlie's lips. Karlie's thin lips. No bright smile as always on Karlie's lips. Taylor leans close to Karlie's face who sits beside her. Taylor touches Karlie's cheek.

She want to taste that small lips. The lips that she ever dream of.

Taylor leaned her head to Karlie. Slowly, Taylor's lips brush Karlie's upper lips. Karlie's lips were open to accepting Taylor's lips. Taylor closes her eyes. Karlie's eyes were wide when Taylor's sudden action. Taylor pressed her lips hard against Karlie's lips. For the first time, since they are break up.

Karlie close her eyes.

Her drunk kiss tastes like whiskey and red wine. Sweet and bitter. Sin but so tempted at the same time.

Karlie closes her eyes. She can't resist Taylor's lips. Karlie did kiss Taylor back. Taylor grabs Karlie's face. Karlie hugs Taylor's waist tightly. Their body touches close. Karlie can feel Taylor's warm breathe when she gasps for air around her face.

Taylor touches Karlie's neck. Taylor kisses Karlie's lips again. This time, Taylor sucks Karlie's tongue. Karlie shocked by Taylor's drastic move. But, she never resists Taylor or pushes Taylor's body to stop. Her body betrays her. That probably what her heart wants. To kiss Taylor. To touch Taylor's skin. Taylor's hands already exploring inside her shirt. Taylor's warm hands around her waist. Touches her abs.

Taylor closes her eyes. Karlie closes her eyes. Karlie didn't refuse her lips. Her kiss. Soft lips touch her lips. Their tougue interwind.

It was a slow kiss at first and turn out to be a long passionate kiss after a few minutes. Taylor wraps Karlie's cheek with her both hands. Karlie touch Taylor's waist. Taylor pushes Karlie down to the couch. Taylor squeeze Karlie breast outside her shirt. Karlie didn't wear bra.

Taylor releases her lips. And she looks at Karlie's confusing face. She looks deep at Karlie's green eyes.

Did they want this? Is this wrong?

Taylor wraps her hand around Karlie's neck. Taylor tries to kiss Karlie again. But, now it's more intimate and deeper.

Karlie didn't refuse Taylor's kiss. Karlie squeeze Taylor's butt. Feel Taylor's firm butt.
Taylor landing on Karlie.

Taylor releases her lips from Karlie's lips. Taylor kisses Karlie's neck. Smell Karlie's neck. Taylor suck softly Karlie's neck. Her favorite spot beside Karlie's inner thigh. She breathes on Karlie's neck.

Taylor moaned when Karlie's pussy rubbing her pussy. Even they still on cloths.

Karlie closes her eyes to feel Taylor's lips on her neck.

Karlie out of breath. She moaned softly as Taylor sucked her neck lightly. "Taylor." Karlie calling Taylor softly. She gasped some air. Try to breathe normally. Karlie calling her name again and again.

Karlie closes her eyes. Feeling every kiss of Taylor's lips running on her neck.

"Taylor," Taylor ignore the voice. It sounds Karlie really enjoyed her touch so much.

Karlie moaned. Loudly these times. As Taylor sucked her earlobe. Karlie's weakness spot.

Taylor breathing in her ears. Karlie likes when Taylor exhaling her breath in her ears.

Taylor's hand around her hips. Her butt. Her back. Taylor pushes her body on Karlie's body. To share their warmth of the body.

Karlie pulls Taylor's body on hers. Karlie squeezed Taylor's rib when Taylor kiss deep in her lips. Taylor bite Karlie's lower lips refuse to let it go.

At one moment, Karlie and Taylor in their world. Exploring each other bodies. Missing their time together. Missing each other bodies. Missing each other touches.

♣️ I am crazy in love. Staring deep at your eyes. Begging you not to go. I kiss and touch you. So, you don't go.

------------------------------

Babe, I just can't love you in the dark anymore. It feels like we're an ocean apart. Sitting in front of each other but we are ocean apart. Only our eyes speaking. I can't say these words I want to say to you.

Can we love in the silence until daylight? There was love in this silence. After all these years, I still love you in this silence. You always the light in my darkness. My sunshine.

You're always the light of my darkness. So. I would love you in the silence. After all these long years. Separated life. Can we just pretend we are loving each other? Just for tonight.

I miss you, Tay.

I miss you, Kar.

They both diving deep into their lust, desire, yearning, and longing for each other. Wish there is no sunlight to rise tomorrow. Wish time is frozen. Freeze in time.

Taylor pushes Karlie's body to the couch. Taylor releases her lips. Stop for one moment. To catch her breath.

Taylor looks deep into Karlie's confusing eyes. Waiting for her signal of approval.

Is this even real? I am dreaming right now? I am drunk? Is this girl that I am kissing is Karlie fucking Kloss? Why my heartbeat want to explode? Why I feel my blood rush to my face?

No, I am not dreaming. I can really feel her frozen hand under my shirt. Her hand on my waist.

Karlie's lips. Karlie's eyes. Karlie red cheek. Karlie's sharp nose. She memorizes every inch of Karlie's beauty.

Yes, definitely Karlie Kloss who laying below her on the couch.

Taylor's eyes stop at Karlie's small peach lips.

Taylor touches Karlie's lips. And they stare at each other eyes.

"Karlie" Taylor whisper.

Karlie just looks at Taylor. Silent.

Taylor kisses Karlie. They kissed passionately like there is no tomorrow. Like tomorrow was the end of the time.

I hope this night will be frost in time.

They both lose in time.

If I put up with your lies and just to have you for the night. I'd rather hear you lie and than to hear you say goodbye to me. If you gonna lie, do it in my bed.

I want you to lie, lie right to my face. I want you to put your hands on my waist. Can we dance until the skies are white? Cause I really can't get my heart broken tonight.

Please don't say you love me, cause I might not say it back.

Can we just fall in love tonight as we used to? Let me love you in this silence.

I never seen a mouth that I would Kill to Kiss. I'm terrified but I can't resist. You my beautiful stranger. What are we?

Stay tuned for the next chapter. 💛💛

May Love Always Find You.
F.Giman
8 April 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 13.8K 30
When she falls in love, she falls hard. She counts the minutes since it happened, since they met, since that first perfect kiss. While she's falling...
789K 24.9K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
10.5K 327 42
Lilly Taylor and Taylor Swift. What a weird story they have. Weird, but full of emotion and smiles. They are best friend that can't live without one...
19.4K 666 13
At a wedding, out of nowhere is how Karlie Kloss meets the love of her life. But then the next morning she disappears and Karlie doesn't see her agai...