yin yang // thesyndicateproje...

By heythereelijah

"Leah, you can't force me to like someone I don't even kno-" "Bet." In which her best friend attempts to forc... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
A/N
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
A/N
a.n.
it's out

12

1.1K 62 29
By heythereelijah

-Erin-

"Now! Your going to need a channel if you want to start recording videos!" Leah says to me. Lizzie and Leah were helping me set up my channel. I sigh, I never thought I would ever make videos, but I'm going to do it- for Mianite's sake. Not for Tom. Not for Leah. For Mianite. Skype interrupts my thoughts, "Ooh! It's Tom!" Lizzie teases. I roll my eyes. I hear Skype's little jingle stop, and hear a British voice that I didn't quite want to hear. "Leah you little-!" I exclaim, burying my face in my hands. "Hi Tom." I mutter, hoping he didn't hear me. "Hey Erin, Leah, and fluffy pink haired lady." Lizzie rolls her eyes. "Lizzie." she says blankly. "So I'm not the only British one?" he asks, I nod. "Why did you call me, Thomas?" I ask. He scratches the back of his neck, "Well... I was going to warn you about how Jordan is going to try to set us up again." I groan, "Okay, bye Tom." I murmur, ending the call. "Why does he even have my Skype, anyways?" I ask. Leah chuckles, "Maybe you shouldn't make everything you use as 'ElectronErin'." she says, I roll my eyes. "Whatever."

I enter my Google account information, and Leah takes my laptop. A couple of seconds later she gives it back and the screen says "Create A Channel". I enter the name as "Electronically Erin"- you know, so it isn't the same as everything else. I click the drop-down for what type of channel I am, and I put gaming. Lizzie puts down her phone and says, "I texted Kat. She can make a really cute anime themed icon for you." I smile, "Thanks Lizzie." I say, she smiles, "What headset or headphones do you use?" asks Leah. "Microsoft LX 3000." I say. "Lizzie suggested it." Leah nods, and grabs her phone from her pocket. She does something, and closes her phone. My phone beeps, so I take it out. I see it's from Twitter. I open it, and read the tweet.

@WTLeah

Hey guys! So, my friend @ElectronErin decided to make a YouTube channel. You should totally go subscribe because her, a couple of others, and I will all be doing something together soon ;)

I favorite it and retweet it. I get another notification once I put my phone away. I grab it and open Twitter, reading the tweet.

@CaptainSparklez

@WTLeah @ElectronErin We all know it was because of Tom. But don't worry Erin your secret is safe with us- and Twiiter.

I groan and reply,

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @WTLeah No. God no. 

@prosyndicate

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh my god no

@ElectronErin

@prosyndicate @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Go away Thomas, you aren't wanted here

@prosyndicate

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh ;-;

@LDShadowLady

@prosyndicate @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Oh my god this is the best xD

@WTLeah

@LDShadowLady @prosyndicate @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez Ikr, I ship it. #Electronicate

@ElectronErin

@WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate @CaptainSparklez Thanks, that's going to be in my nightmares tonight -.-

@CaptainSparklez

@ElectronErin @WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate I'm legit dying of laughter

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @LDShadowLady @prosyndicate Good. So does that mean you'll stay out of my news feed? 

@LDShadowLady 

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate I am so glad to be a part of this conversation oh my god xD

@ElectronErin

@LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate If you ship this, Lizzie, I swear to god.

@LDShadowLady

@ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah @prosyndicate I kind of do. Oops. XD

@prosyndicate 

@LDShadowLady @ElectronErin @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah DANGIT. SOMEONE ELSE SHIPS IT.

@ElectronErin

@prosyndicate @LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah Tom I told you to go away.

@prosyndicate 

@ElectronErin @LDShadowLady @CaptainSparklez @WTLeah But Erin! You guys are legit the coolest people to get into a Twitter conversation with!

@CaptainSparklez

@prosyndicate @ElectronErin @LDShadowLady @WTLeah I will never stop shipping this. Sorry not sorry Erin.

@ElectronErin

@CaptainSparklez @prosyndicate @LDShadowLady @WTLeah Jordan, if you don't want me to write a fanfiction with you, Aurey, and Leah where your the bad guy who cheats on the girls, I suggest you end this conversation.

-----

And done! Here you guys go! I hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans Β©- *CURRENTL...
74 5 15
"open the gate, who do you hate?" "Finn!" "That's your date!" Remember that from Elementary? Relationship's are rollercoasters. But the heart wants w...
176K 3.7K 26
'it may be arranged marriage, but my love to you isn't forced'
876 54 26
ok