Practice *Aubrey Drake Graham*

De lovelywildflower_

Strippers aren't meant to be sweet, shy college good girls. Rappers aren't meant to fall in love or catch fe... Mai multe

Bethany Esmeralda Black
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

1

9.3K 184 27
De lovelywildflower_

Beth's P.O.V

"Is everything going well Esmeralda?" My boss flirts attempting to say my name with a spanish accent. 

Mark, my boss, is the owner of the strip club called La Escondida and right in the 'heart' of L.A. Esmeralda is my stage name and my middle name, but no one really knows and it's not important.

"Going great Mark." I replied sarcastically while applying my make-up.

"Since youre the star of this place, I need you to do me a favor." He says.

By star he meant "star". Basically thirsty guys (everyone who came here was thirsty really) came here to see mainly me dance. Mark just likes to over-exaggerate and call me a star.

"Do I even have a choice?" 

"Not really. Estrella won't be coming tonight so I need you to cover for her."

"Is that it?"

"Not quite. It's a private one so its in the other room. If you screw up and don't impress my, special clients, you'll pay up everything I've loaned you for that stupid school of yours. And you'll be fired. Understood?"

"Your wish is my command.."

"Great! That's the spirit! You're on in 5!" 

And with that he turned around and left. I stood up and fixed my outfit.

"Esmeralda!? What are you doing here!? Shouldn't you be studying? Your finals are coming up soon." 

Dianna Garcia. Who to me was like an older sister. She's 2 years older than me and she's been here for 4 years. She liked to call me Esmeralda, it was rare of her to call me Bethany or Beth. She usually only called me that when she was serious.

"Yeah nice too see you too.." I answer sarcastically. 

She rolls her eyes. 

"And one, school JUST started smart ass, two, you know I need the money."

"But you nnnneeeeeddd to graduate!" She exclaims.

"But I neeeeed the money, and I'm going to work for it." 

Dianna sighs giving me her pity look.

"Don't you dare look at me like that." 

She knew that I hated that. It's like someone saying hey, you're fucked and there's nothing you can really do, good luck!! She shook her head.

"ESMERALDA YOU'RRE ONN!" Mark yells.

"I'll see you after." I tell Dianna before going onto the stage.

Today was Thursday meaning there wasn't too many people in here. But as I walked on the stage I noticed a lot more people were here today, and a group of about 10 people sitting at a table near the stage. They looked important.. I looked at them and my eye's fell on one. He didn't notice me. He smiled and laughed at a joke they were telling.

"Introducing Esmeraldaaa!"

The light shone on me and the music started which got their attention. Some men whistled. I closed my eye's as I danced to the rhythm of the music. I opened my eye's and looked at them. They were all looking at me. Well, staring. I keep dancing ignoring the fact that all eye's were on me.

There were strippers and prostitutes all around them. Coming out on stage and seeing tits and ass' out always made me uncomfortable. Then I made eye-contact with the guy I looked at earlier. He had these beautiful brown eyes. Mysterious, playful, and lively. And throughout my dance he almost looked amused. He was extremely attractive. Looked around my age, maybe a year older. He wore 2 gold rings and a thin gold chain. And he wore black skinny jeans with a white shirt, that fit him perfectly, and a black jacket. I moved my hips to the music as I kept dancing. I close my eye's to enjoy the music. As I open them again, I see the guy again, staring at me as a girl sat on his lap trying to get his attention. I looked away and ended the dance strong and we unintentionally made eye-contact again.

Drake's P.O.V

I liked her. There were girls all around us. but no matter what they looked like everyone's full attention was on her. And that said something, these girls were huuge. 

But she, she was sexy. She was confident. She was, different.

I don't know how, but she just was.

Her brown eye's were teasing me. Her brown, wavy hair fell perfect and swayed as she danced. She wore heels and an outfit that made her curves stand out. The rest of them try too hard. But her, she looked alive. The dance and the song. I saw her close her eye's and I knew she was feeling the music. You could see it in her routine. Her lips were a nice shade of pink and they looked, kissable. She had a nice ass, big, and nice legs. Her stomach was flat and her curves were nice. She almost reminded me of Nicki. Almost, 'cept Nicki is fucking bbw. She wasn't tall but she wasn't short either. As she finished her dance her eye's met mine. They were gorgeous.

What am I saying?

They're all the same, get your shit together nigga.

It ended everyone clapped and so did I. She bowed and her hair fell down, then she lifted her head up before looking at me. Then she turned around and walked towards the back. Her hips swaying side to side. I bit my lip and covered my mouth with my hand.

God I would do her...

I was in L.A., not necessarily because I wanted to, but I needed to write and record my new album, Take Care. I've been working on it for the past months. I was planning to release it in a year the latest. So I was going to stay in L.A for a while. And I had to see her again.

"Shall I lead you to the VIP lounge?"

We walk into another room and sit down, greeted by girls of all sizes.

I was here with Lil Wayne, my manager and about 5 other people. I was writing a song with him, and after a long day of hard work he wanted to come here. Another day in the life of wayne. He said he had heard about it and that it sounded good. And well, here I am. And I'm glad I came.

"Aubrey?" Mark says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, what?" I say.

"Haha. Look like these girls left this nigga thinkin' with 'is mouth wide open." Lil Wayne says making everyone laugh. 

I smile thinking of the last stripper.

"Especially the last one. What was her name?" I ask Mark. 

I notice him tense up slightly.

"Esmeralda?" Mark answers kind of tensely.

"Yeah.. her.. what a nice name.." I say smiling. 

Mark shifts and I can tell he doesn't like the idea of me thinking about her, Esmeralda. He was, jealous. But I didn't care. I don't blame him either, she was really something. But he could go fuck himself. I'm fucking drizzy drake nigga. 

He had his lips pursed.

"That's her stage name.." He says aggressively. 

"Well it's nice" I respond. We look at each other. He looks at me full of hate. I look at him amused.

My manager clears his throat before pointing at the girl in front of us.

"She's nice."

Mark and I both turn to look at this girl with curly black hair. She was kinda tall. Nice tits. She had nice hazel eye's. She was smirking while grinding on the pole. I still couldn't stop thinking of Esmeralda. Esmeralda was sexy. This girl tried to be. Esmeralda owned the stage. This girl was on it. Yeah the girl was hot and extremely attractive but Esmeralda.. she was more.

What am I saying, she's a fucking stripper. They're all the same.

"That's Marilyn." Mark says referring to the girl in front of us, starting to loosen up.

"Is that her stage name?" My manager asks? 

Mark nods. 

I suppressed a laugh. This nigga.. got me fucked up.

A/N

WASSSSSAAAAAP

(drake picture reference)

First chapter oh my

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
89.1K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...