Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Happy holidays

2.2K 77 125
By dyliannesaber

"Honey look at this." Atsumu grins and shows Kiyoomi the dead lizard gebwas holding by the tail which makes his boyfriend panic.

"PUT THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME MIYA ATSUMU AAAAHHHH!" Kiyoomi screams when Atsumu holds a dead lizard.

"Aw. Miya Atsumu? You dont love me anymore?" Atsumu pouts and Kiyoomi gritted his teeth.

"Honey, I love you but please throw that nasty thing away." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu shrugged and threw the dead animal away.

Atsumu washed his hands and then asked one servant over. Kiyoomi watched the maid clean Atsumu's room again.

"Can we like... move out first and let them do their job? They look scared." Atsumu told his boyfriend and Kiyoomi sighed and nodded.

"Okay honey. Lets go to the living room then." Kiyoomi said and Atsumu hopped on Kiyoomi's back.

"Carry me?"

"Sure thing honey." Kiyoomi said and Ataumu smiled happily and kissed Kiyoomi's cheek.

"SUNARIN PUT ME DOWN AAAAHHH!" The two who turned to look at the other pair who were fooling around in the stairs.

"Stay still or you'll die. Its not like its the first time Rin touched your ass." Atsumu said nonchalantly and Kiyoomi snorts before they made their way to the living room first.

Osamu was being carried by Rintarou over his shoulder like he was some kind of sack of rice. The baseball player carried his boyfriend downstairs and set him down on one of the couches they had.

"Do you guys wanna go out?" Osamu asked and Atsumu shook his head.

"My ass hurts." Atsumu said and Osamu makes a face.

"Same." Osamu said and their boyfriends rubbed their temples.

"Gosh you two."

"Seriously..."

"What?" The twins asked while having their brows furrowed.

Osamu reached the remote to turn the TV on and Atsumu snatched the remote to browse some random channels. The twins were about to bicker but thank goodness their parents came downstairs.

"Good morning boys!"

"Good morning!"

"What are your plans today?" The twins dad asked who was now clad in his expensive suit.

"Stay indoors since its cold outside." Atsumu replied and stood up to grab his mum's coat.

"Why are you wearing something like that Mum? Its cold..." Osamu frowned and his mother laughed.

"Cant help it darling. Gotta look good for the crowd later." She said and winked.

"Kiyo, Rin, you two really have good tastes. Thanks for the recommendation. I really like this suit." The twins dad said and winked at Kiyoomi and Rintarou who smiled happily.

"Glad you like it uncle." Kiyoomi replied.

"No problem uncle." Rintarou replied

"We'll be off now boys. Have fun."

"Byebyeee see ya later!" The twins said and waved at their parents.

Kiyoomi and Rintarou smiled and waved at the parents of their boyfriends. They watched the couple get inside their black Mercedes and watched the car leave before heading outside.

"Do you think the others are doing fine?" Atsumu asked and wrapped his arms around Kiyoomi who returned the hug.

Rintarou stood behind Osamu and he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend who turned around to hug him back.

"They're doing great... but I am not sure about Sachirou and Kourai." Kiyoomi replied and Atsumu sighs.

"Their parents doesn't know about their relationship right?" Osamu asked and Rintarou nodded.

"Yeah... It was Kourai's choice. He said he didn't want his parents to know he's dating a really rich guy. He's protecting Sachirou from his family..." Rintarou said and Kiyoomi hummed.

"I think its also because of their financial problems. Sachirou won't hesitate to pay the debts all by himself but Kourai won't like it. Kourai wants his financial issues to stay within his family and he didnt want Sachirou to get involved with his financial problems... He's uhm... scared to be called a gold digger which is really not the case." Kiyoomi said and Osamu bit the inside of his cheek.

"Sachirou's overseas right?" Atsumu asked.

"Yep. He's in Netherlands." Rintarou said.

"Does this mean they won't be seeing each other till the end of the break?" Atsumu asked and the three guys nodded.

"Aw man. This shit sucks."

•••

Sachirou was going crazy.

He skipped meals because he always had no appetite. He barely sleeps because he really didn't want to be in Netherlands. He kept on waiting and waiting and waiting for Kourai's calls or texts which the shorter male rarely does.

He misses Kourai like crazy.

"Young master its time to eat." Sachirou turned to look at his phone to check if there were incoming messages from Kourai or something.

Its been three days since they last talked. Sachirou texted Kourai and tried calling him multiple times but seems like Kourai is very busy with work. Sachirou understands. He always understands but he also misses him so much.

"I don't want to eat." Sachirou said and pulled the duvet over his shoulder.

"Young miss, Young master Sachirou is doing it again..."

"HE WHAT?!" Sachirou's older sister roared angrily and he barged inside inside Sachirou's room only to see his brother laying in bed.

She was about to scream at him for skipping meals again but she went soft seeing her baby brother in such state.

"What do you want?" Sachirou asked quietly.

"You haven't ate anything since dinner. Come eat with us..."

"I don't want to... I want to sleep. I don't want to go to the company today." Sachirou said and her sister bit the inside of her cheek.

"Okay... rest well and keep yourself hydrated." She said and Sachirou nodded.

"Mhmmm."

She went outside Sachirou's room and she hurriedly took out his phone to call their other brother who was still in Japan taking care of some businesses.

"What?"

"Sachirou's at it again."

"No way..."

"Yes way. He looks so sad what do we do?"

"You... have an idea what's happening to him right?"

"Homesick?"

"No dummy. He misses his boyfriend a lot."

"Fuck... really?! How come I have no idea about that? So you both have boyfriends now?"

"I was not supposed to tell you that but... ehehehe. Anyways what do we do?"

"Can you like... come to Netherlands and bring his boyfriend here please? Sachirou is a mess for two weeks already."

"But... I am not sure if-"

"Come on. Bring that boyfriend of yours too. I won't tell our grandparents about you two having boyfriends." She said and Fukuro took a deep breath.

"Okay. See ya later then." Fukuro said.

"Stay safe." She said and ended the call.

Fukuro turned to look at his boyfriend who was laying next to him. His boyfriend smiled at him and Fukuro smiled back a little.

"Of course I'll tag along with you." Meian said and kissed his hand softly.

"Thank you amor."

"You're always welcome amor. We should get ready now. I know where the kid works so come on." Meian said and Fukuro nodded and they both got ready to see Kourai.

Kourai was close to passing out. He was so exhausted from all he jobs he took just to be able to help his family pay for those debts they had.

"This is your paycheck." Kourai smiled and thanked the shop owner before accepting the paper.

Disappointment was written all over his face when he saw it was lesser the amount that he deserves to accept.

"Problem?"

"Sir... where did the fifty dollars go?" Kourai asked and the owner raised his brow.

"My share of course." He replied nonchalantly and Kourai wanted to cry in anger, frustration and tiredness. No words came out his mouth and he was about to give up but then two guys entered the cafe.

"Pay him properly."

"I paid him-"

"You did not."

Kourai's eyes widened when he saw Fukuro and Meian. They were arguing with the shop owner who didn't pay Kourai properly. Kourai just stood there quietly and watched the scene.

"JEEZ! FINE! HERE!"  The owner gives up and hands Kourai a hundred dollar bill. Kourai accepts the money and thanked him.

"You still have more jobs after this kid?" Meian asked and Kourai shook his head.

"I'm going job hunting later." Kourai said and Fukuro bit the inside of his cheek.

"I know a job. Its only for two weeks. The pay is good." Fukuro said and Kourai's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really? What's the catch?"

"You will stay with this person you will be looking after for two weeks."

"Oh... is he disabled or sick?" Kourai asked curiously and the three of them entered a cafe.

Kourai and Fukuro took their seats while Meian went to take their orders.

"Not really but he needs someone to look after him. Will your parents be okay with you taking this job?"

"They don't really care. This seems really fishy but I am pretty desperate. I am so sorry."

"Nah. I won't put you in a dangerous situation future brother in law." Fukuro said and ruffled Kourai's hair.

"Have you been talking to Sachirou?" Fukuro asked and Kourai sighed and apologized.

"I was so busy these days Nii-chan. My phone's been dead for three days now." Kourai said and Fukuro nodded in understanding.

"Please do sign the contract first and I will send you the first payment." Fukuro said and smiled at Kourai who fully trusts him. Kourai signed the papers without reading the properly.

"Alright. There. I already sent you the money. I am sure Sachirou will be very happy to see you."

"He what?!" Kourai asked in surprise.

"I am hiring you to take care of my baby brother. He's a mess for two weeks now." Fukuro said and Kourai's mouth hang open.

"What the actual fuck? So you'll fly me to Netherlands and tell me I'll live with your sister, brother and grandparents for two weeks?" Kourai asked and Meian placed the tray down.

"Lets do this kiddo. I'll also be there." Meian said and Kourai turned to look at the couple across him.

"Shit. This is crazy. What the hell did I just signed?" Kourai asked and reread the terms and conditions of the papers he just signed.

"Oh... I see. Shit man. Am I really going to see Sachirou?" Kourai asked with his eyes brimming up with tears.

"Yeah... you'll see him again." The couple confirms.

Sachirou frowned when he heard his grandparents calling him to join them eat dinner downstairs. He still haven't received a notification from Kourai and he wanted to fly back to Japan because he misses him so much.

Sachirou went downstairs not even caring how he looks. He went downstairs only wearing his shorts and muscle tee. His hair was a mess and his beard was growing out. His eyes were red and puffy and he had dark circles under his eyes.

"You look like crap." Fukuro's eyes widened when he heard a familiar voice. His eyes widened when he saw his brother who stood there unamused.

"Hmph." Sachirou stomps his foot and his brother laughed.

"Its cold. Why are you only wearing shorts and that tee?" Sachirou almost broke his neck when he hear the voice he really missed.

"Fukuro, is this what you are looking for?" Meian asked and handed Fukuro a pouch. Fukuro smiled sweetly at him and thanked him.

Sachirou stared at the three of then not knowing what to do at all. He wanted to hug his boyfriend tightly but he was scared of how his grandparents will react. They still had no idea about his relationship.

"Why..."

"Lets talk later." Kourai told Sachirou softly and Sachirou nodded.

"Oh my god... Why are you--- Why is Shugo Meian here? Is this--- Oh my god. Oh my god I am losing my mind you two." Fukuro and Sachirou laughed at their sister's reaction.

"Lets go to the living room and eat dinner together okay? Try to keep your hands to yourself guys because the senior citizens are sensitive." The two couples saluted playfully at the pretty lady and they followed her to the dining room.

Sachirou wanted to hold Kourai's hand so badly but he didnt want then to be in trouble so he held himself back and waited till it was okay to be around Kourai.

around 10pm, everyone was already sleeping so Sachirou sneaked outside his room to go to Kourai's room. He was walking in the halls cautiously but be bumped him Meian who was on his way to see Fukuro. He smiled shyly and awkwardly which Meian also did the same. They both exchanged good nights before getting inside their lovers rooms.

"Angel where are you?"

"Bathroom."

Sachirou made his way to the bathroom and saw Kourai just finished taking a bath. He was clad in his white fluffy robe and he just finished drying his hair.

"Come here." Kourai said softly and Sachirou sat on the counter. Kourai took the shave and shaving cream to clean Sachirou's face.

The younger of the two stayed still and et his lover clean his face gently and quietly. It was really quiet and Sachirou wonders if he did something wrong.

"Will you be in trouble if you sleep here?" Kourai asked as he led Sachirou to his bed.

"No..." Sachirou said and Kourai smiled a little and they laid on the bed together. He wrapped his arms around Sachirou who also hugged him back.

"I'm sorry for being so busy..."

"Its okay. I understand." Sachirou said and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend softly. Kourai kissed him back as he thought about how lucky he was to have a boyfriend like Sachirou.

"I dont tell you this but... I love you." Kourai said and Sachirou smiled happily as his eyes got teary.

"I love you too. I love you so much Kourai." Kourai smiled back at him and he kissed his boyfriend again.

•••

Kei sits on Kenma's bed as he checks the game that Kenma developed. He was playing quietly and Kenma was waiting for the feedback from Kei.

He and Kei got really closer and Tetsurou doesnt get jealous now. He likes how Kenma has friends and Kei gives him lots of attention.

Tetsurou's siblings really like Kei and same goes to his parents. They really like Kei and Kei fits perfectly in the Kuroo family as if he belongs there.

"Fuck! I was this close to winning." Kei whines and wriggled on the bed while holding the controller when the power went off.

Kenma laughed at the adorable sight and he shook his head.

"Lets go outside Kei... We can continue the game later." Kenma said and the two of the made their way outside Kenma's room.

A crash was heard in Tetsurou's room so Kei hurriedly rushed to Tetsurou's room only to see the other male was on the floor. He was bleeding because he got hurt with the glass pieces.

"Shit man! Oh my god!" Kenma exclaims in shock while Kei remains frozen on his spot.

He got dizzy with the sight of Tetsu hurt. It was pretty dark and Tetsurou's parents and siblings were out. Kei leaned on the doorjamb for support as he massage his temples.

"Are you okay?" Tetsurou asked Kei.

"Are you seriously asking me that? You're the one who needs medical assistance." Kei told Tetsurou and he rubbed his temples.

"I'm calling the doctor---yo fucking shit!" Kenma got really startled when he heard the cats fighting in the other room.

"I... I'll take care of his wound. Please check the cata first." Kei told Kenma who nodded and ran to where the cats were kept.

Kei made his way to grab his first aid kit and he carefully made his way to where Tetsurou was. Kei used his flashlight and asked Tetsurou to hold it for him so he can check and clean the wounds.

"I'm sorry love..." Tetsurou said and Kei had to chew on his lower lip to stop himself from smiling.

He had no idea why he would feel funny inside whenever Tetsurou calls him love. It makes him really happy.

"Why are you apologizing?" Kei asked in surprise.

"I dont know... you look mad." Kei's eyes softened and he sighed softly before shaking his head.

"Wait... Lets talk later. This will sting. I'm sorry love." Kei said and Tetsurou scrunched up his nose before smiling like crazy.

Kei cleaned the cut which was thankfully not that deep or serious. It took him a few minutes to clean it and after cleaning the wound, he called a servant over and asked her to clean the broken vase carefully.

The power was still off and there were only emergency lights available. There was no emergency light in Tetsurou's room because he didn't want any. Tetsurou's room was dark but still he can see Kei's beautiful silhouette clearly. Kei sat on the window seat and asked Tetsurou to join him. The older male cautiously sat next to Kei and the younger male pulled the curtain to the side so they'll get a better view outside.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Kei asked softly and Tetsurou bit the inside of his cheek.

"I dont know... You uhm... I feel like you're mad..." Tetsurou said and Kei sighed.

"I am not mad... come here." Kei said and let Tetsurou hug him.

Tetsurou wrapped his arms around Kei's thin waist and the younger male shifted comfortable as he let Tetsurou rest between his legs. Kei ran his hand on Tetsurou's hair and stared at the handsome male who was also looking at him while hugging him.

"Will we be okay? Will we work?" Kei asked and Tetsurou thinned his lips because he can see it again. He can see the fear in Kei's eyes again.

"Trust me please?" Tetsurou asked and Kei nodded.

"You know, I also considered coming back to Japan every month so I can see you... Just like what Ushi does." Tetsurou said and Kei's eyes slightly widened in surprise because Tetsurou will do something like that for him.

"You know, why dont you just ask me that question." Kei said and Tetsurou scrunched up his nose.

"But you don't feel the same way as me yet. I am willing to wait. Take your time Kei." Tetsurou said and Kei smiled and wrapped his arms around Tetsurou's head in a comforting manner.

"Thank you so much..." Kei said and Tetsurou reached out to hold Kei's hand and he kissed it softly.

"Take your time Kei... Take your time. I will always wait for you even if it takes forever." Tetsurou said and Kei massaged the back of Tetsurou's head in a relaxing and comforting manner.

"Aki-nii wants me to come back to Miyagi. I don't know what to do..." Kei said and Tetsurou looked up.

"Who is waiting for you in Miyagi?"

"Aki-nii I guess." Kei replied and Tetsurou stared at Kei's face looking hesitant and all.

"If its about my mother... ever since she and that sperm donor divorced, she got really depressed and... she... I don't know anymore. She's in Miyagi, living alone and Aki-nii gives her allowance every now and then but she always spends it in gambling or alcohol. I really don't want to see her since I don't want to hurt her feelings." Kei said and Tetsurou sat up and switched positions with Kei so he was now holding the younger male in his arms.

"Can we invite your brother over for New years eve? My family will love to meet your brother." Tetsurou said and Kei stared at Tetsurou.

"What? No... I dont want to bother you guys--- I already-"

"Kei, you're not a bother okay? You're very welcome in my family." Tetsurou said and Kei smiled a little.

Kenma peeked his head on Tetsurou's door and saw his cousin and Kei was cuddling in the window seat. He smiled and shook his head before he left the couple alone.

"Man, Kei-chan and Tetsurou should end up together or I will fight anyone who comes their way." Kenma said to himself as he went downstairs.

The power went back and he made his way to the kitchen. He washed his hands first and asked a maid to please give him ice cream.

"We're homeee. Where is Tetsu and our pretty boy Kei?" Tetsurou's sister asked.

"Sup my boy. Where's Kei-chan?" Tetsurou's big brother asked and he pat Kenma's head.

"So guess what I saw earlier." Kenma said and his cousins, aunt and uncle waited for him to spill the tea.

"What? Did they fought?" Tetsurou's dad asked worriedly.

"No uncle. So the power went out earlier anddd I found them cuddling in the window seat." Kenma said and

"Oh my god. Are you serious?" Tetsurou's mom asked and they looked so excited.

"Are they like... you know."

"I shouldn't be telling you this but..."

"Spill the goddamn tea." Tetsurou's older sister said.

"Alright. Fine. I overheard Kei telling Tetsurou about why don't he just ask him that question but our whipped boy simply said he will wait for Kei to feel the same as him." Kenma spills and the four smiled softly.

"You know, I really like Kei for our baby." Tetsurou's brother said.

"Don't we all do?" Kenma asked and they all smiled before shaking their heads.

•••

Keiji opened his eyes when he felt a soft kiss on his forehead. He saw his boyfriend looking startled and looking sorry. He knew Koutarou will apologize for his actions and Keiji d8dnt want that.

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean to wake you up-" Keiji smiled and pulled Koutarou down for a kiss on the lips.

Koutarou is sure the sweetest. Being kissed in your sleep is so pure and it makes Keiji fall for Koutarou deeper.

As they kissed softly in Keiji's bed, Koutarou can't help it but want more but remembering he was in Akaashi's house and Keiji's parents were there, he held himself back.

He pulled away first and Keiji smiled at him before the younger male kissed his forehead. Koutarou's heart fluttered and he sighed softly and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Lets go downstairs?" Keiji asked and Koutarou nodded.

The two made their way to the kitchen and Keiji was preparing dinner while Koutarou just sat on the bar stool.

"Here, wear this." Keiji said and handed Koutarou an apron.

"Okayyy. So what do I do?" Koutarou asked and Keiji smiled softly at him while shaking his head.

"Just sit there... I just want to see you in an apron hehe." Keiji said and Koutarou chuckled and stood up before making his way to Keiji's side and kissed his cheek.

"Doc, let me help you with cooking. I'll behave well." Koutarou said and Keiji giggled.

"Alright Engineer. Can you go grab the tofu and vegetables in the fridge?" Koutarou smiled and he opened the fridge to grab the things Keiji will need in cooking.

little did they know Keiji's parents were watching them quietly from their study.

"We were also like that when we were still in college... its nostalgic." Keiji's mother said and leaned her head on her husband's chest.

"Yeah... Koutarou is the best. I don't want any person for our baby if its not Koutarou." Keiji's dad said quietly and Keiji's mom agreed.

"Do you think he's eating well in New york?" Koutarou asked out of the blue and Keiji was quick to grab the knife carefully and he put it down.

"Tooru?" Keiji asked and Koutarou nodded.

"Want to send him some food?" Keiji asked and Koutarou smiled brightly.

"Can we really do that?" He asked and Keiji nodded and grabbed his phone.

"Here, pick what you want to send him. I found this amazing app this way we can send Tooru food and pay online. We can make sure he eats well." Keiji said and Koutarou hugged his boyfriend.

"Thank you for being understanding... You're the best Keiji."

"Hey, Tooru is also special to us. We all love Tooru. You're also the best Koutarou." Keiji said and Koutarou kissed his boyfriend's cheeks.

•••

Daichi wanted to cry. He was so tired from carrying all those boxes and goods but he didn't want to give up.

"Daichi, you know its okay if you rest-"

"I'm fineee." Daichi said and smiled at his boyfriend.

He is currently helping out the Sugawara family's small business in Miyagi. Daichi had nothing better to do in his place and he wanted to hang out with his boyfriend but his boyfriend was busy so he decided to help them out.

"You're tired..." Koushi said and sat next to Daichi.

He wiped Daichi's sweat away and his boyfriend sighed softly and leaned into his touch.

"Go upstairs and rest..." Koushi said softly and Daichi shook his head.

"I can still do it. I can still carry these boxes and-"

"Daichi."

"No." Daichi said stubbornly and Koushi can't help it but laugh because his boyfriend was really adorable.

"Can I have a kiss please?" Daichi asked politely and Koushi chuckled and nodded. Daichi smiled and leaned to kiss his boyfriend softly who also kissed him back.

Koushi pulled away first and he observed his boyfriend's tired and sweaty face. His hands were now red and he can see blisters were starting to form in those pretty hands which were not used to man labor. His heart was aching as he felt really guilty.

"Being with me is sure tiring... why don't you just-"

"Lalalalala I cant hear you."  Daichi said as he was covering his ears.

"Daichi..."

"Koushi listen to me. Dont worry about me this is nothing..." Daichi said and stood up.

"You know, instead of feeling guilty for having me doing manual labor, just think of this as a training for me for our future together." Daichi said and turned to look at Koushi.

"I want to start from the bottom to the top... with you. I want us to do things together Koushi. This experience will be very important to me. I like your family a lot and helping them out by doing manual labor is no big deal. I love you." Daichi said and left to go back to work.

Koushi cant help it but tear up. He took a deep breath to calm himself down and shook his head. He followed Daichi outside and he made his way to where his boyfriend was.

"Hmmm?" Daichi tilts his head when he saw Koushi.

"I am helping you with carrying this box. I thought you want to do things together with me?" Koushi asked with a soft smile.

Daichi smiled happily and his nodded.

"Yeah. I would love that a lot."

•••

"Its not you... its me. I don't love you anymore." Yuuji watched Chikara leave with another woman.

His eyes snapped open and the first thing he saw was Chikara sleeping next to him. They were still naked under the sheets because they just finished doing the deed earlier and Yuuji passed out first.

"Fucking cheater. How dare you cheat on me in my dream." Yuuji grumbled at he glared at his fiance who was peacefully sleeping.

He turned to look at the alarm clock and saw it was still nine in the evening. Yuuji was so angry but he didn't want to eat yet because he was in a bad mood.

He made his way outside the bedroom and and made his way to his study. He really can't get that dream off his head and he felt so hurt and insecure.

"I swear. I swear if he's seeing someone else I will cry." Yuuji said who was tearing up.

"Fuck. I have to know. Imma search for evidences." Yuuji said and he made his way to their closet to see any trace of cheating on Chikara's clothes.

There were no evidence so Yuuji got angrier so he made his way to the bedroom and glared at his fiance and glared at the sleeping male who was sleeping peacefully. He grabbed Chikara's phone and tried to open it but it was locked.

"Motherfucker what are you hiding here." Yuuji said while gritting his teeth.

Someone texted Chikara and Yuuji's eyes widened when he saw it was a girl.

Miss Fujiwara:
On my way :)

Yuuji's eyes got teary because he was jumping into conclusions now and he turned to look at Chikara who was still sleeping.

"On the way to where? To what and why?" Yuuji asked and he wiped his tears away.

"That's it. I'm leaving." Yuuji said and stormed to the closet. He got dressed and he made his way downstairs.

He grabbed his car keys and when he opened the door, a pretty lady was about to ring their doorbell. Yuuji's mind went blank seeing a pretty lady holding a basket of food that he was craving earlier and also a bouquet flowers and a new pikachu plushie.

Yuuji saw the small note that says "I love you Yuuji." He was stoned in his spot as he suddenly got tired from all the bullshit he did earlier.

"Oh my god..." The pretty lady says in surprise.

"I am so sorry. I am so sorry for spoiling the surprise. I am guessing you are sir Ennoshita's fiance?" She asked nervously and Yuuji smiled.

"Yes... that's me." Yuuji said and she handed him the basket of food and also the flowers and pikachu plushie.

"Thank you very much... Chikara is sleeling upstairs. Should I wake him up? hehehe."

"No sir its okay. Sir Ennoshita was right... you're really good looking and he talks about you a lot." She said and smiled.

"What--- How about you have some tea first before you go?" Yuuji offered and let Miss Fujiwara come inside their mansion.

The servants were already sleeping and Yuuji didnt want to disturb them so he prepared the tea himself. Miss Fujiwara waited patiently as he observed Yuuji.

"How did you meet Chikara?"

"I am Sir Ennoshita's EA. Uhmmm not now but when he takes over the company." she said and Yuuji tilts his head.

"Do you still go to school?" Yuuji asked and offered her the tea. Fujiwara accepted it and thanked Yuuji.

"Yes Sir-"

"Yuuji is fineee. Call me Yuuji." Yuuji said and Fujiwara smiled.

"Is that really okay?"

"Yes." Yuuji said and smiled.

"Then you can call me Vaness." she said smiled at Yuuji.

The two of them got along well and little did they knew Chikara was watching them quietly from upstairs. Chikara felt uneasy and he can't bear to watch Yuuji smiling sweetly at others and his head was hurting. He made his way back to their room quietly and carefully as posible so he won't get noticed.

"Chikara calm down... calm the fuck down. Yuuji loves you. Yuuji loves you and he's not going back to that shitty life you caused." Chikara said and he cradled his head as he sat in the corner of their room.

He took deep breaths and calmed himself down by hugging himself and tapping his shoulders.

He was trying to calm himself down that he didn't even noticed Yuuji came inside.

"Chikara... what's wrong?" Yuuji asked and Chikara looked up and saw his fiance staring worriedly at him.

"Yuuji you... You nevermind." Chikara didn't want to ask. He was scared and he didn't want to force Yuuji.

"Nothing's wrong." Chikara said and smiled a little before standing up.

"Did you just lie straight to my face?" Yuuji asked as he grabbed Chikara's wrist.

"Its nothing serious-"

"This is serious Chikara." Yuuji insist and Chikara was about to snap but then he remembered Yuuji's crying face and he was losing his mind again.

"Why are you crying? What's happening?" Yuuji asked as he felt himself tearing up.

"Yuuji I think I'll die if you will leave me." Chikara said and wrapped his arms around Yuuji.

"I don't know but same old shit. I can't bear to watch you all smiley with others especially girls... I... I... I can't help it but think about being replaced--- I'm a piece of shit." Chikara said and cried harder.

Yuuji's eyes widened. He wiped His tears away before he wiped Chikara's he hugged his fiance tightly.

"Chikara... do you... Do you want to you know... seek help from a professional." Yuuji asked carefully and Chikara stared at his fiance.

"Do you want me to go to a mental-"

"NO! CHIKARA NO DONT SAY IT." Yuuji panics and Chikara sighs and he nodded.

The two of them got quiet and Yuuji didn't want to say anything. Chikara didn't want to say anything too. They just remained quiet in their seats.

"You... You uhm... you've been very busy these days." Yuuji said and Chikara bit the inside of his cheek.

"I am... I go to... you know..." Chikara's voice was shaking at Yuuji was getting scared.

"Therapy." Chikara says and Yuuji's eyes widened.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Yuuji asked and he stood up from his seat to sit next to Chikara. He held Chikara's cold hand and placed it on his lap.

"I was scared... What will be your reaction if you know you had a crazy fiance-"

"Dipshit. You're not crazy okay?" Yuuji said and pulled Chikara in his arms.

"I'm proud of you... you know I already forgave you right? I think its time for you to forgive yourself Chikara. Its time for you to be happy." Chikara cried again and Yuuji rubbed circles on his fiance's back to calm him down.

"You know... I had a bad dream earlier. I would like to apologize because I accused you for cheating. I was wrong." Yuuji said and Chikara pulled away from the hug.

"You were cheating in my dreams and I got riled up... I tried opening your phone but it was locked... sorry." Yuuji said and Chikara laughed and grabbed his phone.

"Come here. Place your finger over here."Chikara said and Yuuji did what was told and to his surprise the phone unlocked.

"What the fuck?" Chikara laughed harder and he kissed his fiance softly.

"Forget about your bad dream. I'm never going to cheat on you." Chikara said and wrapped his arms around Yuuji.

"Hmmm. Vaness told me how much you talk about me in the office you're really proud of me huh? Chikara I love you..." Yuuji said and hugged Chikara.

"I love you too."

"Thank you for the surprise. I love it a lot." Yuuji said and climbed on Chikara's lap and straddled his fiance.

"I'm glad you like it. The surprise didn't go as planned..." Yuuji shook his head and ran hid hand on Chikara's soft locks.

"Do you want me to come with you during your sessions?"

"Will you really do that?" Chikara asked and Yuuji nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Thank you Yuuji. I appreciate it a lot. I love you so much."

"I love you so much too." Yuuji said and wrapped his arms around Chikara's head to calm his fiance down.

"I'm proud of you, I love you and I will always support you Chikara..." Yuuji said and he felt Chikara hug him back and he feels secured.

°°°

Kenjirou watches Eita play the piano from his room. The older male was inside the music which was across his room. Their windows were open and they didn't reaply care about the snow.

Eita sings him a song and honestly Kenjirou feels so happy. He can't describe his feelings whenever Eita sings him a song. He was so lucky to have a musician as his boyfriend.

"I thought you were studying?" Eita teases him after he finishes playing the piano and singing a song for Kenjirou.

"Got stressed with my acads so I wanted to see you play your piano and sing a song." Kenjirou said and Eita's eyes slightly widened.

"Did it calm you down?" Eita asked seriously.

"Yeah. You calm me down." Eita's mouth opens in surprise and he makes a face. Kenjirou laughed and he shook his head because he knew he flattered Eita.

"Thats it. I'm coming over." Eita said and tried to climb on the window but Kenjirou screams.

"SEMI FUCKING EITA GET THE FUCK DOWN ITS SNOWING FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU MIGHT DIE! USE THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Eita climbed down the window and smiled nervously at Kenjirou.

"Yes darling. Hehehe. Be there in a minute. I'll. Use the door."

Eita hurriedly went downstairs and wore his slippers and walked on the cleared path. He didn't really care about the snow. He just want to see his boyfriend ASAP.

Kenjirou waited for Eita at the front door and his boyfriend who was his next door neigboor had that silly smile on his face which makes his heart melt.

"Come in."

"Are your parents home?"

"Nah. They went somewhere." Kenjirou said and they went to the younger male's room.

Eita saw the books and papers and he noticed his boyfriend's works were getting lesser. He felt happy and proud of his boyfriend.

"Do your work. I'll just sit here quietly. Don't mind me." Eita said and he laid on Kenjirou's bed as if he owns it.

The bed smells like Kenjirou and Eita smiles like crazy. Kenjirou does his works while Eita observes him quietly.

Eita hugs a pillow while he watches Kenjirou quietly answering his homework.

"Damn... Kinda want to hug you right now." Eita says outloud and Kenjirou turns around.

"Darling I am sorry for disturbing you-"

"No its fine darling. Come here..." Kenjirou says and Eita made his way to his boyfriend study area.

Kenjirou stood up from his chair and he tiptoed to wrap his arms around Eita's neck and to kiss his boyfriend softly.

"Can we cuddle while I do my works? It's cold..."

"Your wearing shorts in winter." Eita says absent-mindedly as he was still high from that kiss. Kenjirou rolled his eyes and let Eita sit on his chair.

He sat on Eita's lap and the older male wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and rested his chin on Kenjirou's shoulder.

"I love you Kenjirou." Kenjirou blushes madly when Eita whispers softly on his ear. He was so red from blushing and he turned his head a little and saw Eita had his eyes closed.

Eita opened one eye and he Kenjirou smiled softly.

"I love you too Eita." Kenjirou said and Eita took a deep breath then looked at Kenjirou straight on the eye.

"Do you mean it?"

"Of course. I mean it. I love you Semi Eita." Kenjirou said and Eita had that happy smile again.

"You make me sooo happy." Eita said and Kenjirou giggled softly as Eita attacked him with kisses.

"Darling I am workinggg." Kenjirou whined and Eita kissed his cheek.

"Okay. I'll behave now. Do your work darling." Eita said and Kenjirou smiled and he went back to work.

"Do you think I am boring? I always do my works and choose my work first..." Kenjirou says out of the blue.

"Huh? Not at all. Intelligence is sexy and so is hard work. It's amazing to have a partner who cares about their future." Eita says seriously.

"You know... I know you'll make it big in the music industry someday and I'll still be here for you." Kenjirou said and Eita bit the inside of his cheek.

"Kenjirou, what if I tell you I have no plans debuting as an artist under an entertainment? I am contented with this way... I have to take over the company. " Kenjirou turned to look at his boyfriend and blinked.

"I'd still support you." Kenjirou said and Eita smiled at him softly.

"Are all medtech students this busy?" Eita asked and Kenjirou shook his head.

"No. I took extra classes so I am finishing my course early. I'll graduate next year hopefully." Kenjirou said and Eita's eyes widened.

"No shit. Does that mean..."

"After I graduate, I'm staying here in Japan for good." Kenjirou said and Eita got emotional.

"I mean I am really happy that you're coming back but... After I graduate my training starts and... And I won't have so much time-" Eita rambles and Kenjirou wiped his tears away.

"It'll be okay. We'll be okay. Do you think our parents had an idea about us?" Kenjirou asked and Eita laughed.

"Seriously? They knew about us. I mean they already had an idea about us going to happen the day we first met." Eita says and Kenjirou laughed softly.

"I feel so stupid thinking they had no idea about us. Uggghhh." Kenjirou groans and Eita laughed and wrapped his arms around Kenjirou securely.

"Did you ask them?" Kenjirou asked and Eita shook his head and the younger male flicked his forehead.

"I'll tell my parents about us. Are you okay with that?" Kenjirou asked.

"Wait. We should tell them together." Eita said and Kenjirou nodded.

"So when?" Eita asked.

"How about Newyear's eve?"

"Cool. We are having dinner all together so it's a good time to tell them incase they still have no idea." Kenjirou said and Eita kissed Kenjirou's cheek before softly biting it.

°°° (Warning: TenUshi going⚠️👀💦)

Satori and Wakatoshi are staying in a rest house in Hokkaido owned by Satori's family. Wakatoshi didn't want to go overseas and Satori will do whatever his baby wants.

Wakatoshi was reading his book peacefully then Satori walks into the kitchen only wearing his grey shorts. The volleyball player's eyes were now staring at his boyfriend's crotch and when he realized what he was doing, he went back to reading while blushing madly.

"Baby are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Satori asked.

"I am fine babe..." Wakatoshi said and closed his book.

"Um... Sure? Okay. Do you want something to eat?"

"-You." Wakatoshi said and Satori choked on his spit.

"Excuse me sir--- but since when did you learn stuffs like that?" Satori asked and narrowed his eyes.

"What?"

"You said you want to eat me?" Satori asked and leaned on the kitchen counter and Wakatoshi stares at his boyfriend's abs.

"Huh? But I said depends on you???" Wakatoshi said and Satori shook his head.

"Nope. You didn't say that." Satori said and Wakatoshi's eyes widened when Satori carried him to the bedroom.

The red haired placed him on the bed and Wakatoshi suddenly got nervous but he was also anticipating for what will Satori do next.

"Atsumu, Yuuji and Kourai has been teaching you naughty stuffs huh? Is my baby not that innocent now? You've been checking out my crotch earlier. Wanna see what's behind my shorts? " Satori asked and Wakatoshi blushed madly and he wanted to runaway because he felt so embarrassed

Wakatoshi grabbed the pillow and covered his face in embarrassment.

"You were wearing shorts and your bulge was--- nevermind."

"Ohooo. You're also wearing shorts baby. Do you have any idea how your pretty legs does to me?"

"Don't cover your pretty face. We are still not done talking here baby." Satori said and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"Satori don't tease me. This is not funny."

"Who said I am teasing you right now? Let's talk. I think it's time for me to ask you your consent." Satori said and Wakatoshi sat up and removed the pillow off his face.

"What consent?" Wakatoshi said and Satori took a deep breath.

"Consent for me to make love to you."

"Sexual intercourse?" Wakatoshi said and Satori cringed.

"Yeah... Sexual intercourse but with feelings something like that." Satori said and Wakatoshi hugged the pillow.

"I thought you don't want to do it with me." Wakatoshi said and Satori furrowed his brows.

"Huh? Baby, I'm so sorry you had to feel that way but I was actually holding myself back..." Satori said and Wakatoshi stared at his boyfriend.

"Oh... Uhm... Will... Will it hurt?" Wakatoshi asked nervously and Satori took a deep breath.

"W-which answer would you like to hear?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi took a deep breath.

"The truth."

"I still haven't done it before sooo."

"You never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before? Not even a fuck buddy? No one night stands?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori gave him a look.

"Where did you learn that baby? I swear I will-"

"Answer the question."

"No. No partners before. It felt wrong to have one when I was really crazy about you since I was still in high school." Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded.

"So can I...?"

"Okay... But if it hurts we are stopping." Wakatoshi said and Satori nodded.

"Wait babe. Let me see your dick first." Wakatoshi said and Satori choked on his spit.

"Are you serious baby?"

"Yeah. I'm serious. I want to see it first." Wakatoshi said and Satori stood up and stood in front of Wakatoshi.

"Can I see it now?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori nodded and Wakatoshi reached out to Satori's shorts.

"What--- babe I--- how the hell will that thing fit--- why is your junior so big?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori was blushing madly from embarrassment as he watched Wakatoshi compare the sizes of their dicks.

"Babe... I why do I feel like you're a homie and were comparing dicks-"

"You compare dicks with your friends?" Wakatoshi asked in surprise.

"U-uh... We compared dicks before haha." Satori said and Wakatoshi bats his lashes.

"Don't ask me who had the biggest dick because I am not answering it." Satori said and pulled his shorts up.

"Why? Is it not you?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori who was opening the drawer turned to look at Wakatoshi.

"It's confidential. I will protect my homies from dick size shaming." Satori said and Wakatoshi laughed.

Satori tossed the lube and condom on the bed and Wakatoshi stopped laughing as he suddenly got nervous because Satori was no longer playing games and here comes the real deal.

"What... what do I do?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori smiled at him.

"Leave all the work to me okay? Just lie down and trust me." Satori said and Wakatoshi nodded.

I want this to happen... this is what I've been waiting for. I need to calm the fuck down.

Satori made Wakatoshi lie down on the bed and Wakatoshi took a deep breath and stare right through Satori's eyes. He can see how nervous yet excited his boyfriend was.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah... I trust you because I love you." Wakatoshi manages to say and Satori smiles brightly at his boyfriend who was laying under him.

Satori raked his eyes under his lover who was wearing his shirt and a pair of shorts he usually wears during practice. He really want to devour his boyfriend and make him cry under him because of pleasure. He was really curious and excited about how Wakatoshi would look.

He started with kissing his boyfriend softly and Wakatoshi kissed him back softly. Wakatoshi was always the gentle type of person and Satori wants to treat him good--- the way Wakatoshi really deserves.

Satori's hand went under Wakatoshi's shirt and the other male let out a soft moan which actually provoked Satori and fueled him more desire. He kissed the slightly younger male's neck and sucked on a spot gently before playfully nipping on it.

"Satori..." Wakatoshi moans softly and Satori took a deep breath and raked his eyes under Wakatoshi who was under him.

Messy softly locks, red face from all the blushing, wet and reddish lips from all the kissing, the hickey he just did stood out on Wakatoshi's porcelain skin.

"Yes baby?" Satori asked softly and placed a hand on Wakatoshi's cheek.

Wakatoshi stared at Satori's handsome face and he reached out to pull his boyfriend down into another kiss.

While they were kissing, Satori pulled down Wakatoshi's short shorts and underwear. He almost drooled at the sight of Wakatoshi who was now only wearing a shirt under him.

His skin was so smooth and Satori can't stop himself from  running his hands all over Wakatoshi. He gently parted the other male's legs and he grabbed the lube.

"Satori..." Wakatoshi felt embarrassed when Satori was staring too much between his legs so he tried to close them but Satori stopped him.

"Sorry baby. I just can't help it. You look so pretty even down there. Hehehe. It's really pink and adora-" Satori didn't finish his sentence because Wakatoshi covered his mouth.

"I-Its embarrassing...." Wakatoshi says and Satori kissed his hand.

"It's not. You're gorgeous inside out. Hope you know that." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead.

"I'll start now okay?" Satori warns and Wakatoshi nodded.

Satori poured the lube on his hand and he bit the inside of his cheek to calm himself down a little. He wants Wakatoshi now but he didn't want to hurt his baby.

"ngh." Satori watched how Wakatoshi's facial expression changes.

"It feels weird Satori." Wakatoshi said and Satori kissed him softly while preparing him.

Wakatoshi was actually enjoying it and he was slowly losing his mind in pleasure as Satori was kissing him while preparing him down there.

"AH!" Wakatoshi mewls as Satori curls his fingers inside him and pressed down on a certain spot in him.

"Is it good?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi nodded.

The redhaired pulled his fingers out causing Wakatoshi to whine at the emptiness but when he saw Satori pulled down his own shorts and underwear, his heart hammered in his chest because how the hell will those three fingers compare to the size of that dick?

He watched Satori wear the condom and lubed himself. Wakatoshi was staring too much and he can't help it. It was too hot and he was really excited.

"You ready?" Satori asked and Wakatoshi nodded.

"yeah... Are you sure it will fit?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori laughed.

"Trust me baby." Satori says and aligned himself on Wakatoshi's hole.

He slowly pushed the tip inside and Wakatoshi's eyes widened and he grabbed Satori's hand. The red haired groaned because it felt so soft, hot and tight inside Wakatoshi.

Wakatoshi felt pain. He was holding his tears back because he didn't want it stop and dissapoint Satori. He was so scared to let Satori know.

Satori watched his boyfriend who was holding back his tears and his heart ached seeing Wakatoshi like that. He reached out to caress the other male's cheek and the tears came rolling down.

"Baby... Does it hurt?"

"I don't know..." Wakatoshi replied and Satori felt guilty.

He was about to pull out but Wakatoshi's legs were wrapped around him.

"Where are you going and what do you think you're doing?" Wakatoshi asked and Satori smiled softly at him.

"You're hurt. You said if it hurts let's stop..." Satori said and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"I am not hurt. Just give me time to adjust..." Wakatoshi said and pulled Satori down for another heated kiss.

Satori felt Wakatoshi relax so he took his chance to move slowly in and out his boyfriend.

"Ah!"

"Aah!"

"Satori..." Wakatoshi mewls and Satori smirks. His boyfriend was already a wreck under him and he had no idea his gentle, prim and always proper boyfriend would look so lewd.

He lifted Wakatoshi's shirt and placed his hand on Wakatoshi's chest. He ran his hand on Wakatoshi's upper body just to stimulate Wakatoshi more. The other hand was playing with Wakatoshi's hard cock.

"Satori." Wakatoshi cries out in pleasure. He was so lost in pleasure that he can't think of anything else.

"I'm close..." he says and tried to pry off Satori's hand off his dick.

"Okay baby, let's make you cum." Satori simply says and trusted deeper and harder in him.

Wakatoshi grips tightly on the sheets and his eyes rolled back in ecstasy. He toes curled and he clamped down on his boyfriend as he felt really close.

"Fuck..." Satori mumbles as Wakatoshi tightened around him.

Wakatoshi came and he shoot out his cum on Satori's hand. Satori was still not done and Wakatoshi felt so overstimulated. He was still very sensitive.

"Sorry baby... Almost there."

"Its... Its okay babe." Wakatoshi said and let out a soft moan when he felt more warm inside. He saw Satori let out a satisfied sigh and pulled out of him.

It was empty and Satori took off the condom, tied it and threw it away. He was about to ask for another round but when he saw Wakatoshi's state, he decided to shut his mouth and carried his boyfriend to the bathroom so they can bath together.

Wakatoshi lies between Satori's legs and he rests his head in Satori's chest.

"They were right..." Wakatoshi mumbled.

"Huh? About what?"

"The bigger the dick the better." Satori choked on his spit and made a mental note about keeping his baby away from his friends who keeps on teaching him shit.

"Is it Atsumu, Yuuji and Kourai?"

"Count Osamu in." Wakatoshi said.

"Fuck." Wakatoshi giggled at Satori's reaction and he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's torso.

°°°

Tooru and Takeru went out to shop. They were bored and they just want to buy present for their friends in Japan.

After shopping, they went to the nearby post office to send those gifts to their friends. The two headed back to their place and Takeru was the first one who noticed the boxes of food delivered for them.

"Uncle who could possibly send these?"

"Is there a note?" Tooru asked curiously and they got inside their place.

"Yeah. It says eat well."

"Wait a damn minute. Imma call them." Tooru said and grabbed his laptop.

He called his friends and thank goodness everyone was not busy so they all answered and to his surprise, all the pairs were together. He was to happy to see them doing well and he thanked them for the food.

They chatted for a while and he didn't told them about the gifts.

"Guys, don't miss me too much. Y'all are so clingy. Oh my god. What if y'all get married huh?" Tooru nags.

"Enjoy the holiday everyone. Gotta go. Love y'all byeee." Tooru says and ended the call.

"Yeah. What if they will all get married?" Tooru asked himself and he crossed his arms.

"More nephews and nieces. That's gonna be great." Tooru said and started to eat while Takeru shook his head and continued eating.

"Do you think Uncle Iwa will like the jacket?"

"Excuse me what?" Tooru gasped and Takeru blinks.

"I bought a jacket for him. Don't worry your name was not there."

"Takeru why." Tooru sighs.

"To be fair everyone had gifts except him. You and uncle Iwa should not be like that forever."

"Alright. Point taken Takeru."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...
162K 4.1K 17
After Hinata has had enough of getting bullied, he moves to another school "Nekoma." !!!DISCLAMER!!! I do not own any of these characters in this st...
229K 8K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
93.7K 2.7K 22
okay so this is gonna be a bokuaka story with side ships like daisuga, kuroken, iwaoi, osasuna, sakuatsu, and yakulev. this will be mostly fluff but...