PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

By BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

sixty one

24.4K 793 1K
By BelleAyer

"Keep them down here until we're ready to bring Klaus in." Tyler says to one of the hybrids, a brunette girl who I've learned is called Kim. He drops metal chains in front of her. "Use these if you have to." I shiver slightly involuntarily.

The old Lockwood cellar apparently had no heating which really sucks when you're wearing a spaghetti strap dress.

"Come on, Tyler, this is bigger than you. It's about more than revenge for us." Stefan says, stepping closer to Tyler.

"I know what it's about for you, Stefan. It's about the cure. You know what happens to a hybrid when he's cured of being a vampire? We go back to being werewolves; turning on every full moon. We could give a rat's ass about the cure." Tyler speaks coldly before walking past the man to Caroline.

"Tyler, come on." She say, stepping forward. He shakes his head.

"I needed you on my side, Care. That's all I wanted." He says, a small frown forming on his face. He glances to me only for a moment, his softened features vanishing and being replaced with a cold glare. He then turns and exits the cell, leaving us with the creepy ass hybrids.

Caroline lets out a small sigh of frustration before looking to me in concern.

"You okay?" She asks, stepping closer. I nod. Probably not the best question to ask at the moment. I was locked in a cell while Tyler went out to essentially kill Klaus and my sister would have no shot at getting the cure- of being back to normal. No matter what cruel things Elena did in her anger, I would never not want the best for her.

And as for Klaus I could only really explain my want for him to be alive because of the simple fact that I liked him- even if I wish I hadn't. I wish my heart didn't feel heavy when I thought about something happening to him.

"Maybe she's scared of Klaus dying." Kim speaks sinisterly, looking to me. I furrow my eyebrows at her comment. "Aren't you the one he was fucking in secret?" My confusion is replaced with anger. This girl was already pissing me the fuck off. I stay quiet though. I couldn't really do much to defend myself.

I felt horrible enough as it was. Trust me.

"Well I guess it isn't that much of a secret anymore." She shrugs with a small smile of amusement. Caroline eyed the hybrid in annoyance from beside me.

"Shut the hell up." Stefan grunts from where he leaned against the wall. He was a few inches away from me, which I took notice of.

"Sorry, did I hit a nerve?" She taunts. She's seriously taking this hostage thing a bit too far.

"Kim. Drop it. Seriously." Another Hybrid speaks up. A boy with dark hair and matching eyes.

"They gave up one of us for her brother to kill- and now you want me to go easy on them?" She says in annoyance.

"You guys don't have to do it this way. It won't end well." I speak, everyones eyes snap to me. Kim steps closer, looking me up and down.

"You don't know anything about what we've had to deal with, little girl. Don't try to act like you want whats best for us." She says. I shake my head at her assumption.

"I don't want any of you dead. You will be if you try to follow through with this bullshit plan." I say. She raises a brow, slightly taken back by my words. Caroline looks at me in confusion.

"You think it's bullshit because Klaus will end up dead, right?" Stefan speaks up. I furrow my eyebrows at him. Wasn't he just anti kill Klaus?

"Guys." Caroline sighs, sensing there would be a fight.

"No. I just know how strong he is. You think someone hasn't tried this exact plan before?..What happened to getting the cure? He was gonna help, Stefan." I ask, now directing my words to the vampire who seemed to get angrier with every one I spoke.

"I've come to the realization that either way I lose one of you for good." He states coldly.

"What?"

"If he dies I lose Elena. If he lives I lose you." He says making me pause and take in his words. I suck in a harsh breath. My eyes meet his briefly, examining them. Before I can speak his phone begins blaring. He goes to answer it, causing the hybrids to start advancing on him.

"Relax." He says, reading the contact name. They stop in their tracks.

"It's my brother." He mutters, answering the phone. "What's up?" He speaks into the phone. "You're kidding." His mouth falls open slightly before ending the call and looking to Caroline.

"We don't need Klaus." My eyes widen slightly. He looks to me. "I guess I was was wrong, Scarlett. I don't have to lose either of you." He speaks before looking to the hybrids. I feel my stomach churn.

"Kill him for all I care. I'm leaving." He says, approaching the cell doors. Kim exchanges looks with the other hybrids before cautiously opening the doors. He walks out, turning to look at Caroline expectantly. She follows him out. I attempt to do the same- Kim stops me.

"We're not that dumb." She says. My eyes flicker to Stefan and Caroline. The look on Caroline's face was enough to know what they were planning on doing.

"Tell them the let me leave." I speak. Stefan only exchanges looks with Kim. Caroline sends me an apologetic look.

"If you leave, you'll tell him and then he'll kill Tyler, Scar." She speaks, frowning. My mouth falls slightly agape. They were gonna leave me. I couldn't be held here like a hostage- mostly not with a bunch of hybrids who evidently hated my guts. They wouldn't leave me, would they?

"Stefan." I speak feeling myself begin to panic. He looks to me for only a moment before turning on his heel and leaving. I feel my heart drop. Caroline's pitiful eyes linger on me for a few seconds before she follows the vampire out. I feel as if a weight had been dropped onto my chest.

"I guess you'll be our audience."

"Where the hell is the witch? Adrian should be here any minute." Kim speaks from beside me, gripping my wrist tightly.

"Kim." I look to see Adrian, before his heart is torn from his body from behind. He falls to the floor, revealing Klaus gripping his bloody heart in one hand and the hunters sword in the other. Kim releases me from her grip in shock. I back away slowly, feeling dread.

His face had a look of pure rage and despite the fact that I knew I wasn't the one this was directed towards, fear shot through my system.

He rushes at the hybrids, slashing into Kim. The blonde from earlier had attempted to jump onto him. He slices her head clean off, splattering blood onto his face that had been solemn. Another Hybrid's throat is sliced open, even causing even a few drops of blood to splatter on me. I watch in horror.

I snap out of it as I see Kim attempting to pick herself up from off the floor. She had a large gash through her stomach. My eyes flash to Klaus who had been ripping out the heart of another hybrid.

She grabs me tightly, and flashes us back to the cellar. I try to fight off her grip but she literally has supernatural strength. She holds my wrists from behind me, I hear her breathing get heavier as silence over takes the outside of the cellar.

My eyes are trained on the door way as he slowly approaches it. His white button up had been splattered in blood as well as his face. His jaw was clenched tightly as his eyes land on the girl. Her grip tightens, making me shudder in pain.

"I'll kill her." She speaks, shakily. His eyes narrow on the hybrid as he slowly walks down the stairs, gripping the blood covered sword.

"Get back!-" Before she can even finish her sentence, I'm ripped from her grip and somewhat thrown to the floor (ouchie.) When I look back up he has the sword pressed against her neck.

"Where is Tyler Lockwood?" I watch with wide eyes, rubbing my wrists that had obtained small bruises.

Kim doesn't answer.

"You'd do well to answer me." She says nothing, only letting cries escape her lips.

"Where is he?!" He screams, inches from her face. I jump in fear.

"I don't know." She sobs.

"Wrong answer." He says solemnly. I look away, feeling my stomach twist in disgust.

I hear her body drop and I look back up to the man. He looks to me, breathlessly. His features soften - completely. He drops the sword and goes to step closer to me. I'm slightly stunned as he helps me up carefully.

Immediately I'm wrapped into his arms. He lets out a small sigh. It was my turn to be caught off guard. I let my eyes flutter close for only a moment, feeling a wash of relief. He wasn't dead. So that was good.

My stomach churned though, as I thought about what I had just witnessed,  the way he was covered in blood and not phased at all. I ignore the feeling. I only wanted to think about him right now.

My eyes wander around the bedroom, although I've been in it before I never really paid much attention to it. I was sat on the edge of the bed, wearing the same dress and slipping off my heels. There wasn't much in his room- despite how spacious it was. It was decorated so elegantly and simplistic. He could use some pictures or something- but he didn't seem like the type to have pictures hanging in his room.

I absentmindedly run my fingers across the black silk sheets as he re enters the room, carrying a towel and a t-shirt. He approaches me, handing me them. I look up at him from where I sat almost as if I were mesmerized by him. He brings his hand up to my face, running this thumb across my cheek- to remove the blood that had been splattered there from earlier. He looked tired, maybe even upset.

"You can shower first." He says softly. I nod, standing from the bed. My eyes linger on him for a moment before I begin walking towards the bathroom door, carrying the towel and shirt (that I had recognized to be his). I feel his eyes follow me the whole way.

I enter the room, close the door, and turn on the shower releasing a small breath that I hadn't even noticed I was holding. My mind wanders for a moment- and I debate opening to door.

I open the door, to see him already reaching for the doorknob on the other side. I guess we were thinking the same thing. Before I even get the chance to speak he presses his lips against mine, softly, cupping my face as he does. I return the slow kiss, feeling butterflies shoot through my stomach as I do.

He backs us into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him whilst not breaking the kiss. I move my hands down to begin unbuttoning his shirt and once I do he slips it off.

I feel his tongue run across my lower lip as pulls down the straps of my dress, making my breath hitch slightly. The rest of our clothes are quickly discarded on the floor before we're in the shower. The water had been hot which was a complete contrast from the the way his cool skin felt.

The rest of the night felt like complete euphoria, I completely blocked out my worries for that short time and let my mind only be consumed by him.

A/N

Drama should be pickin up soon😔. Also ik the whole hybrids being killed was like one of Klaus's like scary ass moments but I wanted Scar to be more understanding and not freak out on him😏😀

What do ya wanna see😏 be specific 💯💯✨✨

Hope you guys are doing okay! Thank you for the support and comments it motivates me so much❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 37 7
"𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭...
19.9K 833 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
302 12 9
After losing her parents to a tragic car accident, she loses her spark and everything she once believed in. While trying to find her way back to norm...
26.3K 656 57
you picked the wrong side, girl. Book Two of 'Save My Soul.'