RIVALS

By squidmood

That's what we say we are... but are we? When love gets involved, we become lovers. "You and I may be rivals... More

Prologue
Cast
1| Cowgirl
2| You and Zac Belong Together
3| Since Seventh Grade
4| I'm leaving
5| Personal Jerk
6| You And Mace
7| Rivals
8| Jealous
9| Sid.
10| Armani Kind of Good.
11| K.I.S.S.I.N.G
12| I Need Him
13| Do You Trust Me?
14| You Want More?
15| My Precious
16| I Want You
17| You Like Him?
18| Mason Loves You
19| I'm Naked
20| Go On A Date With Me
21| You're Cute Too
22| Round One?!
23| Maci-bear
24| How Big?
26| I Love You
27| Dude
28| Betrayed
29| Cared
30| Hurt
31| Willis-Alexander
32| Selfish
33| My Only Friend
34| Evil

25| I Don't Wanna Stop

392 11 3
By squidmood

Song- I Think I'm In Love by Kat Dahlia.

Taylor's POV.

"Let me remind you who you belong to," Mason's lips were against mine as he pushed my bedroom door open.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see that," I panted.

"Less talking baby," he said as he pushed me onto the bed then started planting hungry kisses on my neck, literally everywhere.

When we came to my house, no one was there so we decided to do whatever we wanted. My parents were still on their business trip and my brother went back to college so I was the only one staying here with the housekeeper.

Mason trailed kisses from my neck up to my lips then kissed me with all he had, like he was gonna lose me in the next few hours, making me want him so much more at that moment.

I probably needed to prepare myself to hide those hickeys he was leaving on my neck or else my friends were gonna bombard me with a thousand questions I didn't wanna answer.

"Mason," I pulled away.

"Yeah?"

"Lay down on the bed, it's my turn now," I playfully raised my eyebrows with a smirk on my face.

That made him smile wildly, I could tell he was really happy at that moment, "baby... be my guest," he said as he rapidly laid on his back.

"First we're gonna take this one off, we don't need it here," I helped him get rid of the black T-shirt he was wearing then put my legs on each side of his waist.

"And you won't need this one either, I guess," he did the same with the top I was wearing and threw it across the room.

"Look at you, the most handsome guy I've ever seen... I'm so happy to call you mine..." I trailed off as I couldn't resist planting love bites on his neck and torso, "I gotta let everyone know that you're mine, too," I sensually kissed his rosy lips and he let out a muffled moan.

"Damn, baby who are you so jealous of?" He chuckled,

"Everyone... but I know that nobody else but only I can do this..." I whispered to him then kissed his lips, "or this..." then went down and kissed his perfectly structured abs, "or even this..." I stopped at the sight of his pants zipper that was almost about to burst. I liked the effect I had on him.

"Baby..." he looked confused as he didn't really know what I was about to do.

"Shh... we won't be needing this one as well, babe," I unbuttoned his pants then tugged them off with his help, "and this one either," I got hold of his boxers then slowly took it off  as well, revealing his already flexed member. I looked up at him to see his reaction.

"Damn baby, when you look at me like that I just wanna... it makes me want to make love to you all night, you look so beautiful,"

I gave him a satisfied smile as I slowly wrapped my fingers around his member and he let out a gasp, when I looked at him again I saw that his eyes were now closed with his mouth slightly opened. I sensually kissed the top of his length then looked up at him and said, "no one gets to do this to you Mason, no one,"

"Oh fuck... Taylor, you know damn well that I'm yours and you're mine, always babydoll," he said then wrapped his hands into my hair as I took him into my mouth, for the first time in my entire life, I had never done this with a guy before but with Mason I felt like I could do anything, I wanted to do everything with him.

He let out a soft moan then said, "Taylor... have you ever done this kind of thing with any other guy before me?" He panted.

"No, never... is it that bad?" I gave him a frown.

"No, of course not baby, in fact I'm glad that at least I'm your first at this, if I could go back in time and be your first everything I would but I guess that's how it was meant to be," he smiled softly at me. "If you feel uncomfortable doing it, just tell me and we'll stop alright?"

I shook my head, "I don't wanna stop, just tell me what to do and I'll learn,"

"Oh baby, I'm so fucking happy you're mine, come here," he pulled me over to him then kissed me hungrily, passionately, sensually. It was at that exact moment that I knew that I had fallen head over heels for Mason Alexander.

The morning after, I slowly got up before him because I knew that he would want more of what we did yesterday and I didn't wanna be late for school or neither did I wanna do it while my parents were back home. They came back from their trip early in the morning, and I think they were resting now.

Just the thought of being in the same house with my pig of a dad made me sick, he was cheating on my mom and had the audacity to come back home and act like nothing was wrong, everything was wrong and I knew that after my mom found out about what my dad did behind her back, our family would never be the same.

I stood in front of my bathroom mirror wondering wether or not I should cover all the hickeys my boyfriend had left on my neck. After further consideration, I decided to leave them that way and not cover them, after all he was my boyfriend and I didn't really give a fuck about what anyone thought of us anymore.

"Baby..." I heard him knock on my bathroom door, he had his sexy morning voice that I couldn't get enough of.

"I'm taking a shower," I informed him.

"Let me in," he insisted.

"But babe, I'm naked," I said playfully as I rapidly got inside the shower.

"So what if you're naked? There's nothing I've never seen before,"

"Fine, you can come in but only to take a shower, nothing more alright?"

I heard him sigh, "fine," then he pushed the door open and joined me, "well looks like I lied, this is gonna be more than just a shower sweetheart," he grinned then crashed his lips on mine.

We couldn't get enough of each other at this point.

Mason and I were walking down the stairs when I heard my dad's voice coming from the living room, I hoped my mom was there as well so that I could confront him once and for all.

Mason didn't ask any questions as we got inside the living room and I only greeted my mom, "hey mom,"

"Hey sweetie," she offered me a smile then looked at Mason who was standing behind me, "who's your friend?"

"Mom this is Mason, my boyfriend,"

I heard my dad scoff, "I never imagined my own daughter would stoop so low, this is the type of person you're dating now? Alexander's son? Please do me a favor and get him out of my house immediately,"

I could sense that Mason was holding himself back and trying not to say a single word , I was aware of how much he hated my dad but never got to know exactly why.

I scorned him then gave a bitter laugh, "I think the fuck not dad, not after you cheated on my mom with my best fucking friend! You literally watched Olivia and I grow, how could you do such a disgusting thing dad?! Her dad is your friend, and have you even once thought about how mom or me and Josh would feel about all this? Aren't you ashamed?!"

The expression on my mom's face was heartbreaking, she couldn't believe what she had just heard, poor woman.

"Mark, what is she talking about? Please tell me none of this is true, please.."

"Honey, of course not, this is all just a misunderstanding," my dad tried to convince her but I stopped him.

"No mom! This is not a misunderstanding at all, in fact, why don't we hear it from Olivia herself? I called her this morning as soon as I knew that this pig of a man was back from his business trip," I went up to the door then let my ex best friend inside, "here she is mom, the girl he's been fucking around with AKA my best friend Olivia... what? Are you gonna deny everything and say that you still think it's a misunderstanding?" I gave my dad a sassy grin.

"Olivia? What is my daughter talking about?" My mom asked her.

She gave my mom an apologetic face then walked up to her, "Mrs Willis, I'm truly really sorry, I didn't know what I was doing. I don't know why I did that to your family in the first place but it just happened and we-"

*slap* my mother just slapped her, and all I thought about it was that it was well deserved, she deserved that slap more than anything.

"First of all, aren't you ashamed to mess around with a married man? And second, Taylor has always been there for you and this is how you repay her?" She turned to my dad, "and you? What kind of a man are you? What kind of a dad are you Mark?! Why would you do this to me? Was I not good enough for you? What have I ever done wrong? Tell me Mark!" Tears rolled down her cheeks, I hated seeing her like that but she had to express her anger and I understood.

"It's not you, it's me," my dad started.

Oh come on! Not that!

"I fell out of love and I thought that bringing someone else into my life would make a change but... it's just not the same anymore," he added.

My mom slowly nodded, "So you chose to lie to me and start a relationship with a girl who's the same age as your daughter? Out of all people? You're daughter's childhood friend that you used to carry when she was a kid? You're a disgusting man Mark," she was starting to lose her temper.

"I'm really sorry Kristen... I truly am, but we can't... we can't keep this going anymore," my sorry ass dad said as he lowered his head.

I broke down in tears as I already knew what he was about to say next, the feeling was awful.

______

Damn! That's so terrible man!

Tell me what you think of the chapter guys!

Here are some morphs I did while I was bored :

Mason and Taylor's kids 😂

Lewis and Taylor's kids lmao

What do you guys think? haha tell me in the comments!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 48 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
2.3M 41.2K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
937K 30K 20
It's one thing to hook up with Carter Abrams and another for him to actually think you were soulmates. After all, what happens when a bad boy thinks...
324K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...