Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

Per ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... Més

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Bloody Nuptials (Willne)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)

1.2K 6 0
Per ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

They say keep things professional. But when you have two attractive people, forced to be close and kiss, things are bound to happen

***

Agnes skipped along the winding roads that led to her rehearsal space. This was it, today was the day.

Drama was always her passion. Ever since she was a small 3 year old, performing in her first Christmas play or a slightly older 12 year old, performing in her leavers show. Already establishing herself as 'The performer' of her graduating class.

Arriving at the dance studio, bag full of spare clothes, body spray and her lunch in hand, she flung open the doors.

Agnes was performing in Wicked. It was a touring show that she managed to get ahold of one of the parts. Elphaba. Her mother had been the one to show her the up coming auditions. One of her friends had been informed. So when she passed it on to her talented daughter, she took the opportunity, and treated it like gold.

Luckily for her, she managed to work her way up the list of the girls auditioning. She had 4 call backs. The directors found it difficult to pick someone to play Elphaba, which is why she had so many. In her 3rd call back, they asked her to do a chemistry read. It wasn't her first, she performed a chemistry read with Freya who was playing Glinda. However, this chemistry read, was for Fiyero.

Anyone who knows the story of Wicked, knows the chemistry between Elphaba and Fiyero needs to be believable. If we're gonna watch two people supposedly in love, We want to see it. So Agnes knew this audition was an important one.

Luckily for her, the audition went swimmingly. It was in that audition, she knew she had scored the current most important step in her life. It was also then when she met the future Fiyero. Callum. He was the 6th person she sang with. It was obvious that this was the pair that were gonna walk the wooden floors of the stage. There was obvious chemistry, they were an attractive couple and they mirrored the characters they were playing.

It was odd though. He was so lovely to her before, during and after the audition, but after that and all throughout rehearsals, he's been nothing but a nuisance. He was okay in the beginning, but his attitude towards Agnes, quickly deteriorated. He began ignoring her, saying comments under his breath and complaining about her to other people. Agnes didn't retaliate, she was better than that.

However, she knew today was gonna be a major day, difficult, but major. Up until this point, the pair had just been singing the song 'As long as you're mine' facing each other. But today, they'll be going for it. Carrie, the director, had been very patient with the two. Letting them practise by just singing. They claimed 'they would properly go for it when time comes'.

That being said, Agnes wasn't really that fond of doing the song, if it meant she had to put her hands any where near him and his cocky nature. But, she was ready to do anything if it meant the show would run smoothly.

"Hi Aggy, you exited for today, or nervous?"

Freya asked.

"A bit of both. I think I'm ready though. Well, all apart from one song"

She huffed, grimacing at the thought of touching, or even kissing him.

"Just remember, it's not you kissing Callum, it's Elphaba kissing Fiyero"

Something so many people tell her. Agnes nodded along, noting it down in her head 'you're not kissing Callum, your kissing Fiyero' she thought, over and over in her head. As she walked, with her head foolishly looking down at the floor, she immediately collided with a body. Callum's body. They both crashed to the floor. Clutching to their sides or heads.

"Fuck sake Agnes, watch were you're going will you?"

Agnes rolled her eyes, it not being the first time he had yelled at her for an innocent mistake.

"It was both our fault Callum, next time, look up from your phone"

He scoffed and got to his feet, not bothering to help her up. Agnes stayed sitting, while trying to remember over the passing months, if there was ever a time where he was nice to her.

Flash back (a few months)

"Well done Agnes, you deserved it"

Callum happily chirped at the newly employed girl. She smiled wildly, finally having a chance to show off to people what she was capable of. He stretched his arms out, welcoming her into a sweet hug, which she gladly reciprocated.

~~~

"Good morning Agnes"

Agnes looked up from her script, locking eyes with her co-star. She smiled him a sweet smile before wishing him the same.

~~~

"Hey Agnes, want a piece of chewing gum?"

Flash forward

'That's all?' She thought as she pushed herself to her feet. It mad her sad, thinking about the fact that the rude encounters out numbered the nice ones massively.

Flash back (A few months)

Agnes heard a few sniggers coming from behind her as she tied her shoes together. Turning around, she saw a smirk laced on his face.

"What?"

He started chuckling, confusing the girl.

"Nothing"

He reassured, refusing to tell the girl that her leggings were inside out. So instead, she spent the whole rehearsal wearing her clothes incorrectly. Finally noticing her error, she gasped, making Callum and few of her co-stars
laugh. Leaving her embarrassed to all heck.

~~~

Happily holding her newly bought flannel shirt, she walked towards rehearsals. Expecting to just put it in her bag until after rehearsal, were she can wear it out with her friends, quickly turned into, someone tipping Cheeryaid all over it. Locking eyes with the vandal, she pushed him backwards and stormed off, not expecting an apology or for him to pay for a replacement.

~~~

"You're so bad today, what's wrong with you?"

Flash forward

"Right everyone, gather around"

Carrie clapped her hands. Walking over to the directors table, being joined by her fellow producers and helpers. Every cast member made their way to the stage, sitting or standing.

"Today is the day, show day. I know it's been a tough couple of months, but I know each and every one of you put your all into your performances. And I'm not expecting any difference tonight"

She smiled. Quickly standing up, she clicked her fingers.

"Let's get started. We will start today, with act 2 scene 3"

Everyone scampered to their feet, making their way either too or off stage

Time skip (before the show)

Agnes tapped her feet nervously on floor of the makeup room. She tapped as her face, fingers and arms were painted green. She tapped as the women who worked at makeup, wished her good luck, and she tapped as she watched the costume designer iron her dress behind her.

"Oh god, what am I supposed to do when we perform 'As long as you're mine'? We haven't practised it properly, we don't have any stage direction for it and I'm not even sure if Callum will even pull through"

She ranted as the girls listened on. She was generally terrified. She was more terrified of performing the song than performing the whole show.

"Listen love-"

Clare, the oldest of the makeup ladies, spoke up.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it makes you feel any better, I know Callum is equally as nervous. But as soon as time comes, I know you two will knock it out of the park"

She smiled, clipping her softly under the chin. Making her smile a not so genuine smile. Agnes huffed and got up out of her chair. She exited the room, making her way to her dressing room. Passing Callum on the way. He admittedly, looked great in his costume, but she would be dammed to admit it out loud. She paced back and forth. Contemplating whether or not to talk to Callum before hand. Ask him what he was planning, but unfortunately, her time ran out. Carrie's voice echoed through backstage.

"It's show time!"

This was it. The moment Agnes had been dreaming of. Ever since she first performed 'Silent Night' in her first Christmas show. The moment she stepped on the stage as a professional actor.

"What?! What are you looking at? Oh, do I have something in my teeth?
Okay, let's get this over with. No, I'm not seasick, yes, I've always been green, no, I didn't chew grass as a child"

The audience laughed as Agnes acted. Making her all warm inside. All she needed to do, was keep up the good work. For now, forgetting what was overshadowing her performance.

Time skip

The show was going incredible. No mistakes, no bum notes, no awkward silences, simply incredible. Cheers and claps surrounded them after every song ended, laughs surrounded them at the end of every joke and silence was surrounded when necessary. It couldn't be going any better.

However, once again, this was it. The moment Agnes had been dreading. Just as much as Callum was dreading it. It was a performance that just needed to be winged. With fingers crossed it went okay. Everyone was nervous, Agnes, Callum, Carrie and everyone who had worked so hard on this show. The audience were so unaware, it was almost humorous.

It was only Agnes and Callum on stage. So far, they had performed perfectly together, not having to be too intimate just yet. But, that was soon to change. The beginning of the song began to play, and the hearts of the two on stage, picked up speed. Callum raised his lamp in the air, before turning around and facing Agnes on the floor. At this point, Agnes let Elphaba take over, not willing to let anything ruin what she's worked so hard for.

Callum approached the girl, kneeling down on his knees. The closest they've ever been.

(Agnes in italics
Callum in bold
Both with both)

"Kiss me too fiercely
Hold me too tight"

One of Callum's hands was already holding onto her right arm, before the other one Latches onto her left

"I need help believing
You're with me tonight"

Her hands stretched out to gently rest on his chest. His arms slowly running down her arm, now landing on, and holding, her thigh. This caused slight butterflies, to flutter in Agnes's stomach. But she managed to contain it and carry on.

"My wildest dreamings
Could not foresee"

Callum's hands raised and held onto her wrists, pulling them up to rest on his shoulders, holding them there, like he never wanted to let go.

"Lying beside you
With you wanting me"

Callum laughed softly at the words, acting like it was silly of her to think that. Which of course he was. He was just acting.

Right?

He slowly ran his hands down to rest on hers, pulling them up and kissing them gently, making Agnes smile. Not Elphaba. Agnes.

"And just for this moment
As long as you're mine"

She got up on her knees, dancing her hands across his cheeks, while he looked slightly up at her. He reached both hands and held onto her left arm,  rubbing it, like he was admiring every inch of her. Before holding her hands once again.

"I've lost all resistance
And crossed some borderline"

They were touching knees, the closest they've ever been, looking at each other with a certain emotion in their eyes. An emotion that wasn't normally there.

"And if it turns out
It's over too fast"

He held onto both wrists, pulling her closer. His fingers running up her arms, landing just at the top. He smiled as she sang. Something he always did in secret. Something she didn't realise she found herself doing whenever he sang.

"I'll make every last moment last
As long as you're mine"

At this point, they were unbelievably close. He reached his arm out, using his hand to push a bit of hair out of her face. Even through the green paint, he could see the faint blush, which caused a chain reaction. With a blush now appearing on him. They moved closer. The first almost kiss. The tension in the air, led to them both wanting to kiss each other, intensely. But the script dictated they didn't, so instead, he pulled away, now having to sing his part.

"Maybe I'm brainless
Maybe I'm wise"

Callum sang, looking directly into her eyes, her topaz green eyes. Holding her hands high.

"But you've got me seeing
Through different eyes"

His hand gently resting on her cheek, running the pad of his thumb across his cheek. Slightly impressed by the fact that the paint wasn't rubbing off.

"Somehow I've fallen
Under your spell"

He sat back slightly, letting go of her hands. He waved his hands in the air, like he was casting a spell, earning a angelic laugh from the girl in front of him.

"And somehow I'm feeling
It's "up" that I fell"

He crawled back towards Agnes, held onto her hands and pulled her to her knees. His hands gripping to her waist, hers wrapping around his neck.

"Every moment
As long as you're mine"

Chest to chest, as she watched her hand run over his shoulders. She could feel his hot breath fan her face. He was beautiful up close. She was the same. Neither of them really got a chance to see it up close before. And boy were they glad they could now.

"I'll wake up my body
And make up for lost time"

Both pairs of hands, exploring each other's bodies. It was an intimacy that she didn't realise she had to do in front of an audience. Their noses brushing, eyes staring deeply.

"Say there's no future
For us as a pair"

Callum was holding her small, smooth hands in his, holding them to his face. The tension that surrounded them was unbearable.

"And though I may know
I don't care"

Their foreheads were resting on each other. Singing clearly and beautifully, despite being very close, close enough that, if they blended together, it wouldn't come as too much of a shock.

"Just for this moment
As long as you're mine"

She lifted her head up to see the whole of his beautiful face. Carrie and the whole crew watched on, as two people who have shown nothing but detest for each other the past few months, look like a couple who have been in love for decades. They were thrilled to see it. Happy that they were performing it well, but happy to see them do something other than spew insults at each other.

"Come be how you want to
And see how bright we shine"

Angelica stretched back. Acting like she was flying. Callum held her waist, keeping her steady. Callum watched her with the biggest smile on his face. He watched as she smiled, singing her heart out. Watching her try her best, made him want to try even harder. Impress her almost. Even though she already was.

"Borrow the moonlight
Until it is through"

She slowly rested back on her knees. Her hands holding either side of his head, his wrapped securely around her waist. Holding her as close to his body as possible. He fed of her energy, whatever she did, made him want to improve. Be a better person.

"And know I'll be here holding you
As long as you're mine"

They finished the song on a high. Nothing going wrong. Wrapped up in each other's arms. She goes to lean in and kiss him, but only just remembering that she had to wait a few more seconds. Seconds that felt like dam hours. She pulled away.

"What is it?"

Callum, or Fiyero asked. She looked down at the floor, smiling to herself. Not only in character, also in real life. Anticipating what happens next.

"It's just, for the first time"

She raised her head. Looking at the boy who, in the past 3 minutes, had completely changed in her eyes. She smiled, holding onto her chest.

"Wicked"

She whispered. Flinging herself at the boy. Their lips were the first thing to connect. In a fiery, passion that could only be delivered by them. The anger and the 'hate' was suddenly brought out. They both put their whole bodies into it. It knocking Callum back slightly. His hands holding her waist, keeping her firmly sat slightly on his lap. Her hands holding his face in place. His tongue entering her mouth. Knowing she had lines, she hesitated but pulled away. Breathless.

Time skip

The whole cast was welcomed back on stage with claps. The smile never leaving her face as she joined hands with whoever was next to her. It just so happening to be Callum. She looked up at the small boy, her smile shrinking into a more loving one. She went up on her tip toes, wanting to whisper something in his ear.

"Well done Cal, you did great"

She whispered loud enough for him to hear. Considering the loud volume from the crowd. He smiled and nodded his head. Lowering his head.

"You too. Glad you're just as good as a kisser as you are a singer"

He winked cheekily. She blushed but brushed it off by scoffing and shoving him slightly. After bowing and exiting the stage, Angelica walked over to her changing room. Ready to get her makeup off, go home and sleep.

"Want any help?"

She heard a voice coming from her door. Callum was stood there with a sweet smile on his face. Without saying a word, she smiled and nodded her head. He walked in and closed the door. He was now dressed in his normal attire. Ripped jeans, t-shirt and trainers. Grabbing the bag of makeup wipes and placing them on her changing room table. He walked over to Agnes held onto her waist and hoisted her up onto the table. Her hands holding his shoulders as he planted her on the surface.

"Where should I start?"

He asked. She thought for a second, before grabbing a wipe and handing it to him.

"Start on my arms and end on my face"

He nodded and gently held onto her hands as he wipes her down.

"I know I've already said it, but well done for tonight"

She congratulated. Him smiling while looking down at her pale white skin that was slowly coming to the top.

"Thanks, you were just as fabulous"

He commented, in a slight posh accent. She chuckled.

"Glad that our duet didn't go awfully"

She said quietly. Callum looking up, holding a fresh wipe, to wipe her face. Callum locking eyes with her as he began to wipe her cheek.

"Yea, gonna lie, I was shitting bricks"

A laugh leaving both of their lips as he continued to wipe. She stared as he admired her face. He coughed and looked down at the ground, his cheeks now turning a deep shade of red.

"You were really convincing"

He muttered. Not being able to look her in the eyes. Taking Agnes by surprise. Callum up until this point, was confident and cocky. But now, Agnes was witnessing a fragile vulnerable Callum. One that blushes.

"So were you"

Agnes whispered, grabbing his face up and kissing him with equally as much passion as they did on stage. Callum's hands on her thighs, hers around his neck. Immediately picking her up and walking her over towards the sofa that sat in the middle of the locked room.

Sleep was no longer the only thing on her mind. Callum was. Callum's eyes, Callum's hands, his entire body. She didn't cares about the possibility of getting caught.

As long as he was hers.

***

Oof, things got slightly heated towards the end. Steady on.

I weirdly, struggled to write this one. Not sure why, but we move.

Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to upvote and suggest cause theatre is cool.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

21.3K 467 76
Check out Parts 1+2!!! I also have a couple of other stories if you wanna check them out! I'm always excepting requests on EVERY book so just leave...
60.4K 693 46
simon minter imagines (don't stan the sidemen anymore so there won't be any updates of this book or any future sidemen related books)
70K 842 43
{COMPLETED} idk how often i will add to this, so bear with me. there wasn't really a lot of wroetofreezy content on here, so i decided to write a bo...
1.5K 33 10
- - - - - - - - - - ✧・゚: *✧・゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...