Forgotten

By FrantasticFanfics

Michael Joesph Murphy and Jennifer Rose Anderson are best friends. They have been for as long as they can rem... More

Laughter
Was It All For Nothing?
Wait......What???
Waking Up
Determinded
Luke
Morning Talks
My True Feelings
Helpful
Friendly
Morning
Check Up
Movie?
You Jealous?
Luke and Siena
New Voice
Bad News
Worrying
Stay With Me
Our Spot
Memories
Airport
Necklace
Tears
Skype
Visitors
Dress
Dinner
Surprise
Thank You
Adorable
Damn
Just Wanted To Say Hi
Awkwardness.
Ummm
Bothered
Goodbye
Plane
The Truth Comes Out
It Means....
The End

Sirens

247 12 1
By FrantasticFanfics

Mikey's POV

I was upside-down in the car, I looked around and saw Jennifer. "Jen!" I said, as I tried to get her to move. I had a sharp pain in my side, and my heart felt like it was in my head, my arm hurt so much I couldn't move it, same with my legs, which were nailed in a painful position.

"JENNIFER! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!" I yelled. She didn't move. "Shit shit shit shit shit shit."

I heard sirens come closer to me. My vision started to blurr.

"Sir, we will get you through this." the paramedic said.

"H-help Jennifer f-first." I said, weakly.

I looked over to my side to see other paramedics helping her out of the car, then.... everything went black.

*several hours later*

I started to hear people whispering, and beeping noise. I fluttered my eyes open and saw my mom crying into my dad's shoulder, and dad talking to the doctor, all out in the hall way. I looked to my right and saw Sydney, my little sister.

"Hello Mikey, how are you feeling?" she asked, as she wiped away some of her tears.

"Horrible." I said and looked at myself, my left foot was in a cast, and so was my left arm. Also, my head was bandaged up. "Where's Jennifer?? Is she okay??" I asked, concered about my best friend.

Sydney was about to say something, but she was inturrupped with my parents running in and giving me a hug.

"Michael! Your okay!!" My mom said, excitingly. "God damit Michael! You scared the shit out of me."

"Wait.. so are you mad or happy to see me?" I asked.

"Stop being so sassy." Sydney said. Everyone laughed softly, except for me.

"Honey, what's wrong?" My mom asked me, sitting on a chair by my side.

"I'm worried about Jennifer." I said, and my mom's excited face, became a face full of gloominess. "Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked, getting more and more concerned by the second.

My mom said nothing. I turned my head over to Sydney.

"Sydney.... where's Jen?" I asked. Sydney didn't say anything, she stared to tear up.

I looked at my dad. "Dad, where. Is. Jen." I asked, sternly, fighting back my tears.

"Son.... There's somthing you should know about Jen...." He said, as he grabbed a chair and sat next to my mom, who was crying into her hands. "You know she's like a daughter to us, and I know you are best friends with her.... But she didn't do so well with the accident......."

"Where is she? Can I see her?" I asked, concered.

"No... I'm sorry son, but you can't see her right now......."

"Why not?????????"

"She's-"

Please oh god let her be okay.

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.5K 151
JJ and Kie are together now. But there are obstacles to overcome. From car accidents to parents to DCS workers at least they know that whatever they...
141K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
165 0 21
its been years since Melissa, Jayson and Julia were together what happens when their class has their 10 year reunion and the three of them get forced...
39.9K 540 50
Jackie and Shawn were best friends since 1st grade, they practicaly grew up together. When they met they made a promise. They promised each other th...