Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Speak Yourself
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

Date Night

1.9K 55 6
By GeegeebabyOT7

Taehyung set in the back of the transport van holding Jungkooks hand in his lap.  He's so happy to finally have a night off to go out and do something fun.  They were headed to see Choi Woo Shik's new movie Parasite.  Of course they were going to a midnight showing to avoid crowds though.  Not so much to hide their relationship,  as it was a safety precaution to avoid being bombarded by fans.  They've really been looking forward to seeing this film and had been putting it off for quite a while, but now the stars aligned, and they are both able to go.

With both of them being so busy, doing things for the group as well as individually, getting the chance to go out together is a rarity.  They mostly get to see each other at night after their schedules.  It almost seems like they get to spend more time with their individual squads than each other.

Taehyung still has his Wooga Squad as well as Park Bogum, and Jungkook has his 97 line Squad. They have noticed that their are more pictures of them with their squads in the news than with each other.  This makes them aware that they need to make a greater effort to spend time together as well. They have fought hard for their relationship,  it would be a shame to have put all that effort in only to have it fall apart because of communication and not having quality time with each other.

Having reached their destination, Taehyung studies the back of Jungkooks head as he leads him by his hand out of the van and into the theater.   He's so handsome. The way he always positions himself in front of Tae when they are out, to protect him from anything or anyone, is so endearing to him.  He's the Hyung, but Kookie has always acted as if he were the older of the two. He feels so lucky to be able to call him his.  As they walk up to the snack counter, Tae is overcome by an overwhelming urge to hold him, so he steps up close behind him and wraps his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him into a back hug.

Jungkook immediately leans his head back into the hug, resting it on his shoulder.

Jungkook:  What kind of snacks do you want to eat Love?

Taehyung:  I just want you.

Jungkook quickly turns around and pulls Taehyung into his embrace. Putting his masked lips against Tae's, unaware or maybe not caring about the shocked cashier at the snack bar register waiting to take his order. Putting his face next to Tae's ear, he whispers a sweet message.

Jungkook:  You will have me later tonight. Right now, I want to take my love out on a much needed date. I want to watch you watch a movie, I want to feed you, and then later I want to make love with you.

Taehyung:  Yah! Don't watch me watch the movie, I want you to watch the movie with me Pabo!

Jungkook:  But babe, I like watching the little pout on your lips and widening of your eyes when you are concentrating. Its adorable.

Taehyung:  I don't pout.

Jungkook:  You're pouting behind your mask right now aren't you?

Taehyung:  What! No!

He quickly glances at the mirror behind   the counter to see if it was obvious he was pouting.

Jungkook chuckles and turns back to the cashier to order their snacks before they miss the start of their movie.

************************************

Two and a half hours later the boys are walking hand in hand back to their ride.

Jungkook:  That was crazy! That family is nuts!

Taehyung: I know right! They were basically con artists. And I cant believe the other guy lived in that hidden bunker all that time!

Jungkook: Yeah, like how do you not notice a stranger living in your house?  How is your house so big that you don't even notice you have squatters?

Taehyung: That's nuts! And Hyung did such a good job! I have to make sure I call him and congratulate him. He was so handsome and did such an awesome job with his character! I'm so proud of Woo Shik Hyung!

Jungkook:  Yah! I get it, he did ok. No need to praise him like he cured world hunger or something, sheesh.

Taehyung playfully grabs Jungkooks face and squeezes this cheeks.

Taehyung:  Awww! Is my wittle Kookie jealous? Is my baby mad? Does my Kookie Wookie want me to praise him too...hmmm?

Jungkook: Yah! That's not funny!

Jungkook swats Taes hands away from his face and starts walking again, but still holds his hand and leads him. The fact that he's angry but still protecting Tae warms the elders heart and makes him feel bad for teasing him.

Taehyung:  Kookie, don't be mad. I was just teasing.  You know I love only you right. Babe, please don't be mad. I'm sorry.

Because he was walking slightly behind Jungkook and he was wearing a mask, Tae couldn't see the grin on the younger's face.  When Kookie turned around to face him his expression was very serious. His forehead slightly creased as though he is frowning behind that mask.  Tae immediately moved forward to hug him,  thinking that he has hurt the younger's feelings.

Taehyung:  Kookie I'm so sorry. I forgot that you were jealous of my Hyungs, you haven't said anything lately.  I was just messing with you I promise.

Jungkook pouts behind his mask and lowers his sad eyes to the ground.

Jungkook:  Do you think he's more handsome than me?

Grabbing Jungkook into a tight reassuring hug, Tae pulls down his own mask and places soft kisses on his cheeks.

Taehyung:  Nobody is as handsome as my Kookie.  Their can be only one you. And that one you, holds the key to my heart and my happiness. No one will ever take your place.

Jungkook immediately grabs Tae's hand again and resumes walking.  Laughing contentedly.

Jungkook:  Good, remember you said that.

Taehyung: Yah! You big faker! You weren't even upset for real!

Jungkook: Serves you right. Stop trying to make me jealous.

Taehyung: I wasn't trying to make you jealous. I was merely making an observation about Chou Woo Shiks....attributes.

Reaching the van, Jungkook spins Taehyung around and pins him up against it. Slowly pulling both of their masks down he leans in and kisses him with so much passion, their tongues fighting for dominance, their breaths staggering.  He is left panting afterwards.

Jungkook:  Keep talking about your "Hyung" and I might have to show you my attributes.

Taehyung:  Didn't Hyung look especially masculine and manly in his role.

Jungkook:  That's it. Looks like somebodies going to bed, hungry and exhausted tonight.  Just remember, you asked for this.

Taehyung can feel the blush on his face as Jungkook proceeds to pull him into the back of the van and pins him to the seat before closing the door behind them.

Taehyung: Hey! Kookie wait! What about the driver.

Jungkook turns and makes eye contact with the driver in the rear view mirror.

Jungkook:  He better drive fast then.

****TO BE CONTINUED****

Hi guys! Sorry for taking so long with this update. Still having issues publishing my work.  I hope you enjoyed it still.
How do you guys feel about all the taekook moments we've been getting lately.  I loved how handy Tae was on Kookies birthday.   And in the press junkets as well.  It's almost as if Tae heard the haters saying were hurting them and making them uncomfortable by shipping them, and that they were scared to touch each other because of it. So he decided to prove them all wrong and do all the touching he could at every opportunity.   The face squishing sent me🥰🥰🥰
Please continue to like comment and vote.
💜💜💜💜Borahae💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.3K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
15.4K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
30.4K 1.5K 29
โ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š โž โ ๐™„ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š โž โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚...