vermilion โ” lee donghyuck

By ukiyomi

ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ More

โ” v e r m i l i o n
ยป 01
ยป 02
ยป 03
ยป 04
ยป 05
ยป 06
ยป 07
ยป 08
ยป 09
ยป 10
ยป 11
ยป 12
ยป 13
ยป 14
ยป 15
ยป 16
ยป 17
ยป 18
ยป 19
ยป 20
ยป 21
ยป 22
ยป 23
ยป 24
โ€ข 25
โ€ข 26
โ€ข 27
โ€ข 28
โ€ข 29
โ€ข 30
โ€ข 31
โ€ข 32
โ€ข 33
โ€ข 34
โ€ข 35
โ€ข 36
โ€ข 37
โ€ข 38
โ€ข 39
โ€ข 40
โ€ข 41
โ€ข 42
โ€ข 43
โ€ข 44
โ€ข 45
โ€ข 46
โ€ข 47
โ€ข 48
โ€ข 49
โ€ข 50
โ€ข 51
โ€ข 52
โ€ข 53
โ€ข 54
โ€ข 55
โ€ข 56
โ€ข 57
โ€ข 58
โ€ข 59
โ€ข 60
โ€ข 62
โ€ข 63
โ€ข 64
โ€ข 65
โ€ข 66
โ€ข 67
โ€ข 68
โ€ข 69
โ€ข 70
โ€ข 100k
โ€ข 71
โ€ข 72
โ€ข 73
โ€ข 74
โ€ข 75
โ€ข 76
โ€ข 77
โ€ข 78
โ€ข 79
โ€ข 80
โ€ข 81
โ€ข 82
โ€ข 83
โ€ข 84
โ€ข 85

โ€ข 61

7.8K 356 389
By ukiyomi

okay but like hyuck is so hot—

"who ?" yurim asked .

"yuta." donghyuck replied , yurim had never heard of that name before , unfamiliar with the name , she was even more confused .

"do you remember that vampire who launched himself towards you ? attempted to attack you , the one who was supposed to be executed." donghyuck brought back a memory of hers that she had forgotten .

that one night she roamed around the castle grounds , one vampire launched himself against her , not caring the fact that he was getting burnt by being in contact with the princes .

donghyuck saved her from him , that vampire was supposed to be executed for doing unlawful things . however , he managed to escape . he escaped penalty , he was known to have done many black magic . therefore , he was supposed to be executed.

he was still doing the same black magic he used to do , however the target of his was changed to the princess .

"i know where he's at." donghyuck stood up from the little bed , tucking in his black shirt as he changed into his black jeans .

"oh gosh , you're changing right here ?!" she covered her eyes upon seeing him slip his sweat pants off .

"it's not like i've never seen you naked before ." donghyuck chuckled , making yurim extremely flustered.

"what ?! you've seen me naked ?" yurim asked . a red hue forming on her cheeks as the sentence he spoke replayed in her mind .

"well , i'll be seeing it soon." donghyuck's lips crooked up into a sky smirk . his words made her think of thoughts that she wished she didn't think about .

"you pervert." yurim darted his glare towards him , pushing him out of the cave so she could change.

; +

she looked around , clinging onto donghyuck - the only thing she felt the comfort and security around .

the dark and dirty area , littered with rubbish of all kind - crumpled paper , empty cans . she hated every corner of it , how it smelt and how it looked .

the area was definitely not an ideal area to be in , but what more can she say ? she lived in a cave .

"where are we ?" she whispered , afraid someone that wasn't donghyuck could hear her .

"his hideout." donghyuck replied , instead of looking timid like yurim , he looked confident and laid-back .

"fancy seeing you here." a voice emerged from the dark , his face still in the shadows . the voice that was so familiar to the two of them .

the male chuckled , walking towards the two of them . his eyes of red , his mouth watering as he made eye contact with yurim .

"you brought the gem too." his sneaked his hand up to her chin but was soon pushed away by donghyuck .

"don't lay a fucking finger on her." donghyuck warned , pushing yurim behind him as he stood in front of her .

"woah puppy's mad ?" his voice of mock , the essence of making donghyuck's emotions a volcanic explosion.

"quit the bullshit talk , i know you've been casting some spells around here." donghyuck slammed his hand on the wall that was beside them , spiking the wall with his hands of fury.

"oh why yes i have ." he chuckled , raising his hand up pointing it at yurim before letting a green glow emit out of his finger - something of no good , something that was evil .

before yuta could do anything else , donghyuck launched himself on yuta , pushing his hand the other way .

"i'm not gonna let you hurt her again." donghyuck growled as he slammed yuta's hand , cracking the bone of his wrist .

hey , so just to attack your hearts , here's a gif of lee donghyuck ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.4K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "๐™ธ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐š ... ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ," ๐™„๐™™๐™ค๐™ก ๐™–...
675K 29.2K 69
๐Ÿ’‰สแดแดœ แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœษชส€sแด›ส๐Ÿ’‰ vampire au!
57.9K 2.6K 99
๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
117 25 8
"The place where light and dark meets is where miracles will rise."