Moonbow ||✔️

Av arya_writes21

Love is love , no matter how you see it , how you react to it , Love always captures heart irrespective of ge... Mer

•|| Chapter 1 ||•
•|| Chapter 2 ||•
•|| Chapter 4 ||•
•|| Chapter 5 ||•
•|| Chapter 6 ||•
•|| Chapter 7 ||•
•|| Chapter 8 ||•
•|| Gratitude ||•

•|| Chapter 3 ||•

1.6K 228 84
Av arya_writes21

If you truly love someone , being faithful is easy.

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

"Annika is not my wife "Ryan yelled while his body shook in anger , his hands were still on Shivaay's collars.

"What? " the crushed shirt which Shivaay held was left crescent as Ryan shouted with raged eyes. For a split of a second Shivaay's eyes went to that shocked grey light , the next second his eyes tore in to anger.

" Wow! I can't believe this. Now she is not your wife because I found the truth. You both are gold diggers. She is no less than a .."

" Oberoi " Ryaan roared in anger and punched straight on Shivaay's face with his body shivered with heavy breaths.

Shivaay stumbled holding his broken cheek , his eyes was darkened with anger . Om and Rudra even though were angry on their brother held Shivaay up in support.

"Not a word against Annika , Oberoi. Not a word. Everything you see can't be the truth. Sometimes you need to see beyond your area of sight. I just can't understand what the hell did she see in you and fell in love. You're nothing more than a cheap , narrow minded jerk. " Ryaan spit his anger and disgusted feelings out. How dare could he think such cheap thinks about Annika and that girl loves him. He could hear anything but not a word against Annika.

Shivaay gazed at Ryaan silent for a minute and gulped the situation in head. Everything was unclear and clouded because of his anger. His heart yelled at the brain to once give Annika a chance to explain her point. But his brain was adamant in it's decision and judgement. Now when Ryaan gave a reality check with the hard punch and the words he spat, made Shivaay's senses come back with a whisper from his heart
" Hear " .

" You think she is cheap enough to just stay with you for a year for pleasure and money? Really? What kind of love is yours? Didn't your love know Annika? Didn't your love once tell you may be, what you saw was wrong? Didn't it tell you to let Annika explain her self? Did you ever love her or was just a fling?"

"Ryaan" Shivaay shouted with the last sentence he heard. His love was and is pure , his love wasn't fun.

" Don't shout Mr.Oberoi! You don't have any rights to point your finger on her character. You were jumping in anger knowing Annika is my wife right? Now I'm telling , she is not my wife. We were divorced one and a half years back. What now?" Ryaan crossed his arms , straight looked at Shivaay's face, which was over loaded with shock.

"Div.,divorce" Shivaay stammered as his legs wobbled reaching Ryaan in shock. Annika was a divorcee? Then why were her parents believing Ryaan and Annika are married still.

" Yes Oberoi , we are divorced. Now what?" Ryaan's smirk extended as he saw Shivaay's reaction.

" You're lying , right? How is that possible? Your parents.. your parents" Shivaay gulped in his words , it was too difficult for him to take up everything at a stretch. Especially Annika's divorce.

" My parents told such because they don't know that we were divorced. They still think , we are married. And it was our situation to hide our divorce from our parents. We both didn't have any other choice." Ryaan waved his hand up in irritation.

"And for your information , it was me who asked her to hide. Because I became selfish." Ryaan rubbed his face in guilt sighing. Directly or indirectly he was a reason for ruining Annika's life. She wouldn't complain but this guilt always ate him up.

" What do you mean? " Shivaay wasn't getting anything from what Ryaan revealed. " Why did you divorce her , when you love her?"

" Love" Ryaan left a dry chuckled " Of course I love her , but as a friend."

" Ryaan! Don't go around the bushes , come straight to the point." Shivaay held Ryaan's shoulders in a grip and shook. His eyes had desperation to know the whole truth about Annika , her life , her past each and everything.

"I..my interest is not in women." Ryaan gulped in as he revealed something which he kept buried deep inside. It took a lot of his strength to just tell it out to a stranger like Shivaay. But it's worth for Annika , his saviour , his friend and his sister.

" What! " Shivaay was beyond shock , his brain started feeling dizzy with excess information and his heart bled as he came to know his Annika's truth.

" Annika also didn't know till we got married. I tried a lot to convince my parents to stop the wedding with Annika and even she tried, when I told her that I didn't like her. But at last we got married under pressure. I stayed away from Annika most of the time and she didn't even complain once to anyone. Later , Annika found out when she unintentionally got a glimpse of my phone. " Ryaan paused taking a deep breathe in. An over stunned Shivaay held him and made him sit on the couch present there.

" Annika became my friend during that phase. She understood me like no one and gave me the freedom to do whatever I wanted. She promised to not reveal my originality to my family and hers until I , myself do. Till today she kept her promise. I ran away to U.S to my boyfriend , leaving Annika alone here to suffer with my family. The society kept taunting her for letting me go away yet she stood , she stood like a pillar facing everything alone. I was guilty and that guilt made me to return and divorce Annika. I didn't have any rights to ruin Annika's life by binding her in bond where there was no future.

We got our wedding annulled and divorce. But I requested her to not reveal our divorce to our families and she knew my condition and agreed. Then you came in her life. And that day , we both didn't know our parents would visit. A week before I came down to India with my boy friend and suddenly , early morning Annika informed me about our parents visit. I had to rush to her flat to keep up the façade of being married. That's what you saw , which we showed. " Shivaay stumbled and held his heart in shock. What did he do? What the hell did he do? Why couldn't he just give Annika a chance to talk , to explain herself.

" I saw you the day , I came down here. She was so in love with you. And I was happy for her , finally she found someone in her life. But now!" Ryaan stopped and raised up with a neutral face.

" If I see you again near Annika , I wont think twice to kill. And dare you hurt her. I can do anything for Annika , remember it."

Shivaay rushed his way through the stairs. He stumbled with his cheap words along with the stair , fell down in his own eyes by the time he reached Annika's flat. While he rang the door bell , his brain rang finally giving his senses back , which he lost the previous time he came here.

The door opened finally with his heart beat. A pale man stood ahead in front of him in a pair of funky clothes and light brown colored hair gazing at Shivaay curiously. Nothing went inside Shivaay's head except Annika. He dashed inside in speed and ignored the guy who stood ahead.

" Hey! Excuse me, who are you?" the guy with what the hell expression followed him. The moment Shivaay tried entering Annika's room , he held his arms firmly stopping.

" Who the hell are you?"

" Ann..Annika " Shivaay just whispered with those guilt stricken innocent eyes and looked at the guy who just yelled at him.

"Oberoi?" he had a realization dawned upon when he heard Shivaay whispering Annika's name. Shivaay nodded his vigorously in desperateness. He wants to see Annika right now.

" She is sleeping! I made her sleep with much difficulty. Meet her tomorrow." The guy made Shivaay sit down on the couch and gave him a glass of water for him to sip.

" You're? " with the sips Shivaay took , he realized the new face in Annika's flat.

" Chirag! Chirag Mathew , Ryaan's boyfriend"

"I.. I'm actually " Shivaay didn't know how to introduce himself to Chirag. What shall he say himself as?

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I know you! Annika already told about you and also about the ruckus you created. Don't worry" Chirag said everything with a neutral face. Neither angry or happy.

" An..anika " gulped Shivaay who was in his own pool of guilt , surfaced with anger on himself.

"Listen Oberoi, she was drained as she cried like hell. I put her to sleep only a few minutes before. And Ryaan wouldn't like your presence here, after whatever you did to Annika. So, I suggest you to leave now and meet her tomorrow. That would be the best for her and you." Chirag had a point. After Shivaay lashed on Annika , it's difficult for anyone in her place to look at him. And she deserved some respect and space. Even though Shivaay doesn't want the latter , he need to give.

Shivaay got up and nodded from his own thoughts "Thank you!" Shivaay whispered at last turning back at Chirag , who still had a neutral face.

" Think twice before hurting her , now she has become my best friend also." That was something last he heard till the Chirag closed the door on Shivaay's face.

Shivaay was ecstatic since the morning he woke up. He had to change many things this following afternoon. His thinking , behaviour and especially his anger. Everything pulled him down in drain and never held him up. He has to work on his self for Annika and he will no matter what. Annika deserves the best.

" Good morning, Mr. Oberoi! Today's schedule." Shivaay was in his Bandra branch and on eager wait to meet Annika. He will win her , that's it.

" Tisha right? Now leave everything and send in Annika , from event management division." Shivaay had no time for his lined up schedule. This day has only one schedule , that's Annika.

"Yes , Mr.Oberoi. And its Kisha." Her heels sound irritated him .Not once Annika wore heels, it's always flat shoe. He sighed heavily as he thought about the ways to apologize and win Annika till the moment Kisha stepped in.

" Mr.Oberoi , Annika Dutta resigned lately."

" What?" that was a thunder shot on Shivaay who yelled standing up.

"Yes Mr. Oberoi, she has emailed you and to the human resource department her immediate resignation." Kisha stood still for the sound he heard , breaking of the glass.

" It's not possible , she can't resign without notice period." Shivaay shook his head desperately in worry and shock. Shivaay moved away from his table towards the couch in pure worry of loosing her.

"Mr.Oberoi , as per the contract she has to pay ten lakhs for her resigning without notice. And today morning she has transferred fifty lakhs from her account."

"Leave!" everything revolved around his brain till Kisha stepped out. What has he done.

"Annika" the low teary whisper echoed the whole cabin while Shivaay went on his knees.

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

Thank you to the ones who voted and commented in the previous chapter!

Do drop down your comments :)

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

Arya

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

28.2K 2.6K 31
In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from their Deal to Dil just peep inside the s...
162K 12.6K 32
Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anika is already head over heels in love wit...
129K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
202K 15.8K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...