๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Cats Out of the Bag

4.2K 175 461
By k-kirstein

A little fluff in this chapter before the next sorta spicy one I guess haha. Extra long one! Enjoy~
__________________________________

The day was contrasting in dissimilar ways today.

On one boundary, it was gleaming and a vivid atmosphere. That side held Y/n and Eri.

On the other area, was inky and dreadful. That was the side where the three members of the Hassaiki would be.

"Are you all ready to go? I'm positive we won't be noticed since it's abandoned and we're in this get up." Kai stated with a tired expression in his golden yellow lidded eyes.

"We're good." Hari responded. A confused focus placed on the white cloaked male. "Why did you crumple up the paper?" He asked joining his boss.

"None of your business. Once I've read information, it clicks and stays in my memory." Kai tapped his head with a white glove. The crunchy paper looking like a wavy potato chip on the rusty desk.

"Ah I see. So once you've embedded Y/n and you together it doesn't leave your mind? Damn I was hoping I would take her, but you seem to be to attached to that women. Get her player Kai~" Hari teased the masked male. Bumping his elbow to his side in the process.

"Seriously you won't stop. It's not going to work when she figures out who I am, and she just has a job." Kai said with lazy eyes.

Once she finds out I'm a monster, she'll run away far from me. I'm willing to risk everything for now. Y/n will never hold a deep regard for me. Kai internally stated to himself.

"You never know. Let me work my magic and boom! Mrs. Y/n Chisaki is on her way for some eros." Hari rejoiced and clapped his hands together.

The brown haired male at this point was straight up irritated. He ran a white glove again through his hair with a deep groan. "I'm not taking your shit so pay attention to our task at hand." He said halfheartedly not surprised.

"Alright alright master. Wait, would you like her to call you that in bed or? Oh! I bet you'll groan louder when giving it." Nothing would shut up this mistake of a human.

"That's it." Kai's foot stomped on the creaky old floor as he zoomed to hold Hari's collar. "I will commit a murder right now, please pause this." He silently added to the end of his sentence.

"Chicken strips okay boss." Hari said, head moving away from Kai's face. "Take your bird mask away before you poke my eye out geez." Hari complained dragging the beak away.

After Kai stopped his threatening, Hari couldn't help but whisper something else. "Chisaki you never say please. Your always so cold and filthy. Ever since Y/n portrayed in the picture you became unlike yourself. Has she changed you?" Hari murmured quietly scratching his foggy goggles.

"Saying something else Kurono?" The male in question turned with a glare in his golden yellow eyes.

"Nothing. Where the hell is Joi at?" He responded saving himself from actually being murdered today. Kai shook off his words and shrugged at his statement of Joi.

The tall males looked around. It was difficult to find the man since he was as small as an inch ruler.

Turns out he was frantically putting on his bird mask just from behind them.

"Hey Joi you made us have a heart attack there for a second! Not that we care if you existed or not but good news." Hari leaned down to pat his shoulder gently.

Joi sighed with a shaky breath. "You suck. Chisaki are you sure this mission will go as you planned? In and out with evidence or something?" He asked quickly.

"Yes I think so." Kai said adjusting the slipping white glove. "T-think so?!" Joi lost control of his volume and yelled.

Kai rubbed his temples, anger rising. "You heard right. Why? Problem?" He asked with slightly gritted teeth.

He didn't say anything while slipping on his mask.

Hari decided to lighten up the mood, bad choice. "Look, he's smiling. He's totally fine." He said reassuring him with the wrong words. "He's smiling because he's terrified." Kai spoke with bother.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Joi said shaking and grabbing the crumpled paper, just in case.

"That's the spirit! Come on short man and lover boy." Hari said grabbing the essentials, if something ended up actually happening.

"Shut your ass Hari." Kai quickly said closing the door. "Take a joke asshat!"

___________________

"Where are we going Y/n?" Eri asked puffing her chubby cheeks up while holding on tight to your hand.

"You do say you wanted to go somewhere fun right? What better place to go to than the candy shop!" You smiled at the little girl.

"C-candy store?" Eri said with a confused expression. The emotion reflected like a mirror onto you.

Why is she questioning it? Has she never been to one before?

"Eri have you been to a candy shop?" You asked glancing down at the small human. She was kicking a rock on the pavement until she kicked it too far and it was nowhere to be seen.

"N-no." She quietly said, pink on her nose. "S-Sorry." She suddenly said again.

Your eyes widened realizing that she might've felt bad. "Don't apologize Eri it wasn't your fault. It was no ones fault. On the bright side today you can try all kinds okay?" You said trying to cheer her up.

It sorta worked. She looked more peppy, but just no smile on her face.

A few more steps and you both ended up in front of the candy shop. On the outside it was extremely vibrant, practically popping with color.

Eri's red eyes were hug at this point. "Alrighty we're here! Let's check it out inside." You spoke with a bright grin.

The little girl besides you nodded still flabbergasted. As you both walked inside a kid's heaven.

Every single aisle of the store was filled and pouring with cavities. Or candy.

It was a rainbow filled candy land. You and Eri in the middle of it all.

"Well where do you want to go first Eri?" You asked the little girl how was still amazed.

She shook her head with another confused puppy face. "I-I don't know. I-I uh Y/n? I like strawberry things." She spoke with an innocent gaze.

You smiled at her response. "Perfect! I really like those flavors too." You guided her over to what she asked for.

"R-really?" She said pumping her lips up. "Yes of course!" You squeezed Eri's hand. "I-I like being like you Y/n." The small child quietly said to herself, returning the tight grip.

You found the aisle that was perfect for her. Strawberries.

On the way you encountered the same human being you never wanted to see again. Her. The accuser.

Your mind didn't take in the fact that you were staring. Until Eri called it out on accident.

"Y-Y/n?" She stuttered our your name. Her big nosy self caught onto the name. You sensed her turn towards you and heard an annoyed gasp.

Loud footsteps followed, she had fled the building again. Just like she did on that very same day of the incident.

You blinked regaining your vision. "A-ah I'm sorry Eri. I just saw an old um, person from a very long time ago." You covered it up for her to hopefully understand.

"Do you mean that weird lady that ran out?" She questioned you with a chubby face. She's too cute. You bent down with another genuine smile.

Softly pinching her cheek, that she quite enjoyed, you nodded. "Yes the weird lady." You made a silly face mocking the accuser.

"How long ago did you see the weird lady?" Eri asked twirling her long pigtail a bit in a childish way. "You sure are the curious one aren't you." You giggled stroking her cheek, standing up.

Y/n I like your soft hands. I wish you could always hold me. Eri sadly said in her head. Being mindful of your feelings she didn't say anything, yet.

"Let's just say you might've not even been born!" You laughed joking around. I wish you were always around me now Eri. You thought. Not knowing it was similar to her mental trances.

Eri gazed back up again at the tall aisles of never ending delight. Sure, she didn't exactly know what it tasted like, but boy would she love it.

The little red eyed girl searched in the shelf's with you following her every step. A blue gummy bear cam across her view.

"Y/n?" She asked pulling on your pants. "Yes Eri? Did you find something? There are lots of choices, you can choose anything if would like." You smiled gently.

"I-I um t-think I found something." She said pointing at the colorful blue candy. That was my favorite as a child. You thought looking at the candy.

"Alright Eri. I loved this candy too!" You started with a huge grin. No smile came from here, but she appeared to be jumpy and happy.

"We can share Y/n!" She said from below you. "It's for you Eri don't worry. Go ahead and pick it." You smiled picking the little girl up easily from the floor.

She gasped before slowly grabbing the blue gummy. "Thank you mom- Y/n." Eri corrected herself holding onto you and the candy.

You felt happy as she called you that. I really do love you Eri. I just can't say it out loud, I'm sorry if I'm hurting you. You sadly thought.

"Of course my Eri. Let's go hero!" You flew her like an airpane, as she called it, to the register.

On the way, Eri bumped into another tiny human.

"S-Sorry." She instantly said clinging to you.

This caused you to glance down again. "Eri what's wron-" a loud voice stopped you. Or rather a confused one as well.

"Auntie Y/n!" "Y/n?" You heard your name twice.

Blinking you faced up from Eri. "H-huh?" You asked who knows. "It's us Vovok and mommy!" The wolf boy said tapping your free hand.

"Vovok! S/n! What are you both doing here haha." You said embarrassed. "This little rascal wanted candy and wouldn't stop begging me." Your sister groaned.

Your nephew nodded rapidly. "Mhm I did! Lots of candy!" He grinned making a huge gap between his arms.

"Who are you?" Vovok suddenly asked the quiet Eri. "Yes who is she Y/n~. I wouldn't be surprised if it was yours. Oh wait, I would." Your sister ended with a sarcastic remark.

You sighed not wanting another side to show in front of Eri. "No S/n she isn't. This is Eri the wonderful little girl I'm babysitting. Eri this is my nephew Vovok and my younger sister." You said introducing everyone.

Eri shyly his behind you and waved her tiny hand. "H-hi." She squeaked.

"Isn't she the cutest." S/n said in between gritted teeth. Jealous that this was actually working out with the most polite kid.

"Hi my names Vovok! See this teeth here, it's getting sharp so I can be a hero! Wanna be friends?!" He was a whole lot different compared to Eri.

"Vovok not so fast sweetheart." S/n said pulling him away. "But hey Y/n that's not a bad idea. Are you busy tomorrow or the next day? I'm sure Eri would like a play date would you?" S/n spoke and smiled at Eri.

"P-play date?" Eri looked up from drawing circles on your pants. "I uh would have to check with my boss." You said to yourself holding Eri's shaky hand.

"Boss aye? Right you don't have your own house! I'll take that as a maybe. I need to get ready for work so come on Vovok." She pulled him away from smiling and waving at Eri.

Great, I wonder how Kai will feel. You asked still placing a happy look for Eri.

___________________

Meanwhile Kai had just arrived with his squad at the site.

"This it?" Hari asked searching around the dreary place.

The building, was no longer there. Only a huge pile of rubble and rock were stacked.

The ground was cracked in almost every single place. Black charcoal crashed and looked like snow from hell.

The atmosphere smelled like pure chemicals and acid. The sky was all dark and grey like fog and smoke.

If they were lucky, and they were, rotten corpses with dry blood lay under all the crumbled concrete and laying on the nightfall brick color.

"What does it say on your gps Joi?" Kai asked, a smirk inside his mask.

Joi frantically took the gps out from his pocket. "I-it's says Ligma road. This has to be the abandoned succma manufacturing." Joi said, teeth chattering.

"Then this is it." Kai said walking on the cracked gravel. "Y-you sure we can't go in and out boss?" Joi spoke with a frightened figure displaying.

"Stop acting like a pussy. Only Kai is the closest one to get that between all of us with his pretty women." Hari said, back with the immature plays.

Kai sighed. "Wow. Can we just pretend for one second that your not a complete douche bag?" Kai stared at Hari with a menacing look.

"Alright geez. Hormones acting up again." He quietly said while they walked deeper in the sight.

Flies were eating away at the dead human body. Bones were sticking out, nasty.

There was one thing that Kai caught on every single corpse, green blotches. Almost like acidic rips in the human skin.

He climbed over the pile of rubble to investigate a body. "Boss wait up!" Hari yelled and ran over.

Kai bent down to take a look at the corpse. It was a male. Same green spots, even on his dirty old clothes. Along with h/c hair strands. In his pocket, was a perfectly nice phone.

Chisaki smirked. "Have you both noticed that everyone seems to have a chemical plastered on them?" Hari had a confused face, nonetheless looking around.

The dead place and humans did have that.

"That's weird. Why do you think so boss?" Hari said crouching down next to him and the rotting corpse.

Kai pulled out a ziplock bad from his jacket. "I'm not entirely sure. Joi, what kind of factory was this?" He asked with serious golden yellow orbs.

Joi pulled out the crumpled paper and searched for evidence. "I-it doesn't say specifically anything. Factory 444. Green explosion." His eyes scanned and stopped once Hari spoke up.

"Hey. We were alive when this factory was still moving it's gears, if I remember correctly. My, mother worked here." Hari said, sadness overwhelming him. He still spoke.

"Factory 444 was a sight for scientists or something. To create antidotes and research molecules. Any small interaction gone wrong, the whole place would explode." Hari said, making eyes widen.

"Your right." Joi gasped staring at the paper and showing the two males.

Kai had read something else on the paper. "Doesn't explain why it's green. Caught on camera." His golden yellow eyes lit up even more.

Before a deep chuckle came from his throat. "This phone. This piece of hair can be evidence. To Y/n's murder." He smirked evilly recalling her profile.

"Holy shit, we cracked the damn case." Hari said laughing.

"Boss you want me to grab the evidence?" Hari asked grabbing the ziplock bag. "No not you. Anyone but you. I'll do it." Kai said earning a groan.

He tossed the slightly cracked phone from the dead males pocket, along with a h/c strand of hair. "We'll analyze this in the hideout." Kai said giving it to Joi.

"Right boss." Joi said walking off the rubble.

They all walked off the destroyed factory building. "Will you be quiet." Kai suddenly said facing Hari. "I didn't even talk!" He argued back. "Quit thinking so loud." Kai barked back.

"Now that you mention it. Should we let Y/n know we're onto her?" Hari said with a point.

Another chuckle came from his lips.

"Now where's the fun in that?" Kai smirked, leaving the site with his squad, unseen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.8K 20
ยซ๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
235K 10K 61
[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐) (๐‹/๐). T๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก...
361K 10.5K 50
"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a corrupted girl needs tu...
101K 2.7K 16
"๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™˜๐™ .." [๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ] ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก