My Billionaire Cure

By Selenabanford

"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 41

160K 6.3K 2.4K
By Selenabanford

Today was the final day of the contest. Marcus had not been with me all these days because he was in Thailand.

I missed him everyday but we talked over the phone a lot at night. He was supposed to be arriving in few hours with Steve.

The contest was not the only thing on my mind these past few days. Marcus's birthday was in one month and all this time, I had been thinking about how to contact his mother.

But I didn't give up on hope as today before the show, all the Andersons including Marcus's uncle, Sebastian Anderson who I knew very well because of his beauty products company would also be coming here.

I was standing impatiently by the entrance glancing at my watch from time to time waiting for their arrival. Behind me the staff of the hotel and the five companies were running around like chickens on fire, preparing for the last show.

I rubbed my hands together to heat them as I stood on the cold hard ground. It was an afternoon but no sunlight fought its way through the heavy clouds as it was snowing.

A line of black cars came into my view and Marcus's dad, Carlton Anderson and his sister, brother and their children got off. Amara Anderson gave me a big hug and congratulated me on the success of my show.

Chris Anderson, Sebastian's son was smirking as he checked me out. Both he and I went to same college but never met since he was a senior. But I knew very well of his behavior during his college times. He was always surrounded by chicks ready to give themselves to him. And he didn't disappoint them.

I ignored him and walked past him to greet his sister Bianca who I hated equally. I had met her in business meetings and she was a pain in the ass. She was the brunette version of Clara.

"Why are we here again dad?" Bianca asked Sebastian with a scowl on her face.

"Shut up" Sebastian warned her and engulfed me in a hug.

"It's nice to see you again Camilla"

"It's nice to see you too Mr. Anderson"

"Oh drop the formalities. We are family now. I saw your text message saying that you wanted to talk about something"

"Yeah I'll tell you when we get inside" I said quietly not wanting to grab the attention of Marcus's dad.

After greeting everyone from the Empire group, I walked to the restaurant with Sebastian.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Um-do you know Marcus's mother?" I asked with uncertainty, not knowing how he would react.

"I only have little knowledge about his past before his father took him in. He lived with his mother, step father and half sister, I don't know anything other than that"

"Do you still have any contact number of his mother?"

"I'm not sure. I had it when we were trying to take his custody from her. I'm don't know if the number is still working"

"Do you mind if I have it?"

Sebastian stared at me for a while and sighed loudly. "Are you sure you want to do that? Because Marcus is a very secretive person and I don't think he will like it"

"I don't know Mr. Anderson but he has been missing his mother a lot. If there's anything I can do to help him I'm willing to take the risk"

"Okay I will search my old papers and will send you the number"

"Thank you Mr. Anderson. Your help means a lot but can you please not tell Marcus that I asked you about this?"

"Okay"

I thanked him again and went back to prepare for the final show. Lot of actors, actresses, business tycoons and even politicians would be arriving today. So I had lot of work to do instead of sitting and worrying about a birthday present which I was not sure I would be able to give.

"Don't hang them there. Put it on the pillar" I gestured to the flowers that were being hanged on the curtains.

"No keep it there" Clara shouted back.

"Excuse me. I'm the host and this is Marcus's hotel so back off" I huffed angrily and told the workers to hang the flowers on the pillar.

"No"

"Yes"

"You are a bitch who seduce Marcus"

"I'm his freaking wife. You are the bitch who does that. You have been doing it since high school. Snatching other's men. And that's another way of saying that you had been picking other's trash"

Clara scoffed angrily and stomped towards me, with her fists curled into a ball ready to punch me.

"Stop. If you ever lay your filthy hands on my wife I won't hesitate to break them" Marcus's voice boomed as he walked towards us, glaring at Clara.

"But Marcus she-"

"Shut up I don't care about what you say"

I beamed happily and jumped onto Marcus. His lips tugged into a small smile and he kissed my lips as he pulled me closer.

He slowly parted and stared at me."Missed me?"

I nodded my head as I didn't ever bother denying it. It was so good to have him in my arms again.

"You are supposed to deny it"

"Why would I deny something that's true?" I asked already knowing we had a similar conversation regarding his possessiveness back in the ship.

"Mm. Déjà vu"

Marcus suddenly lifted me off the ground earning few chuckles from the people around me.

"Marcus" I whisper yelled and lightly slapped him on the arm as I looked down in embarrassment.

"Put me down. People are looking"

"Don't care"

I felt Marcus walk straight ahead, holding me tightly in his arms. As we got inside the elevator I gently bit his lip earning a soft chuckle from him.

He kicked the door open and laid me on our bed . He got on top of me and crashed his lips into mine without any hesitation. I smiled against his lips and started kissing him back asking for dominance but he refused to give. His tongue darted out tangling with mine as he deepened the kiss with growing passion.

His hands slid underneath my pencil skirt to carasse the soft skin of my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him closer, moaning against his lips as his hands dig deeper.

I pushed him back with all my strength and flipped us over so I'm on top of him. He laughed softly and allowed me to take the lead. I sat on his hardness and gently rubbed myself against it with a smirk on my face.

Marcus eyes darkened as he saw what I was doing. His lust filled hungry eyes stared deep into mine, craving to get inside of me. I winked playfully and started getting off of him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto his lap.

He wrapped his fingers around my wild hair and pulled me into a heated kiss. His hands slid underneath my skirt again and this time his fingers moved further to play with the edge of my thong making me arch my back letting out another moan.

Marcus started trailing his lips down my jaw to my throat, groaning softly as he gently sucked the skin of my collarbone.

"God Marcus. It's till daytime" I whispered slowly while panting for air.

Marcus stopped kissing and leaned back disappointedly. He then buried his head in the crook of my neck and whispered slowly.

"I don't think I can control myself if this continues"

I giggled softly but stopped as I heard someone clear their throat. Both Marcus and I snapped our heads at the door.

Andrew was standing at the door looking like a tomato ready to explode.He bit his lip in fear, his sweat trickling down his face as his fingers shook in anxiety.

"Andrew" Marcus spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir"

"Didn't I tell you earlier not to come just because the door isn't locked? And why are you coming to our room anyway?"

"I-I wanted to ask Mrs. Anderson f-for advices about today's final show. I'm sorry if I interrupted. I should probably go" Andrew quickly dashed out of the door and ran to the elevator.

"That kid is so annoying. Hope he doesn't win"

"Hey don't say that. He just has a crush on me and I know how hard it is not to receive the love back"

"What do you know? I started loving you a lot earlier before you confessed. Your crush had loved you unknowingly"

"Who said I was having a crush on you?"

I teased back earning a very big, ugly scowl from Marcus.

"Oh c'mon I was just joking. Let's get ready. All the guest will be arriving in the evening"

...

I adjusted my dress and stood by the entrance greeting all the guest. Marcus was beside me wearing a dark suit looking handsome as ever. The reporters were surrounding the entrance trying to talk with all the guest arriving at the red carpet.

After everyone arrived we walked to the hall which was dimmed as the show started. I looked to my left to see Blair holding a tray with wine glasses. She looked very annoyed as Jake followed her everywhere.

As his sister, how embarrassing.

The models started walking with the glamorous clothes all the companies prepared. Andrew who acted like a child with me was doing amazing at his job, looking so professional.

Luke was the spotlight of the show. He was always amazing at what he does and he already succeed in grabbing the entire America's attention to him. The girl he confessed, Mia cheated on him a few weeks ago, then his friend also betrayed him and hooked up with Mia. The viewers felt pity for him that they even started collecting a fund to uplift his mental instability. That's also one of the most hilarious things I have every witnessed in my life.

The finale was streamed live and Sarah came to me once in a while showing me the viewer ratings.

"We are gonna be double rich. Our sales have been sky rocketing these past few days and after this BOOM. We will take over the fashion world" Sarah yelled beside me in happiness and I had to close my ears to protect my hearing ability.

The show came to an end and we all waited impatiently for the final results. Marcus ran his thumb along my thigh, soothing me while I bit my lips in anxiety.

I need to win this.

"And the winners are..."

"The winners are..."

"Who do you think won the contest?" The announcer asked the audience.

"God I want to kill that man. Why don't he just freaking announce it?" I gritted my teeth angrily, sending death glares at the cheeky announcer.

"The best female model goes to HAILEY MARTIN OF THE LESTER'S and The best male model goes to..."

"Goes to..."

"Goes to..."

"Who do you think is the best male model?" The announcer raised his mic to the audience.

"Marcus grab a rifle. We are killing that man" Marcus chuckled beside me as I complained with growing passion for murder. God why are these announcers so annoying?

"The best male model goes to LUKE ROGERS"

"Yes yes yes. We won the best male model. Yes yes yes" Sarah and I jumped up and down hugging each other while crying happy tears.

People came to congratulate the winners and the companies that sponsored them. Marcus and his dad stood at the far corner talking with the politicians and I was with the Lester's thanking everyone for their kind words.

"Camilla"

I turned around as I heard Marcus's uncle's voice. 

"Yes Mr. Anderson"

"I told my secretary to look into the papers"

"And..." I asked impatiently waiting for him to continue.

"I got the number"

I beamed happily at his words. This was more happier that winning the contests or my sales sky rocketing. It was a chance to heal Marcus, to give him back the life he missed. Life with a mother.

"I texted you the number. Hope you think well before calling"

"Thanks a lot Mr. Anderson. You are a saviour"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 317 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
17.8K 360 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
590K 18K 50
All she ever wanted was someone who can love her, understand her and respect her but destiny has something else stored. All her life she prayed for o...
603K 21.2K 51
For both the families, It was just a business deal. A partnership, that would ensure their 'Billionaire' titles. And to top it all off, they even agr...