Our Story (2Yeon) ✔

Door Tanishka_tk

Yoo Jeongyeon... The most famous idol all around the world... In an interview she was asked about her love li... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...
32
MY OTHER BOOKS

19

1.1K 49 4
Door Tanishka_tk

Jihyo : "What are the side effects she can face?"

Jungkook : "She'll try to kill herself"

Tzuyu : "Suicide!"

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook : "She's taking that show as her last chance to get Nayeon-ssi... So,  we both made a plan. And unfortunately if that plan will not work out..............  Jeongyeon's condition will be worst then ever"

Daniel : "Shoot with the plan, we will do our best to make it work"

Jungkook : "It's up-to destiny"

Jihyo : "Just tell us"

Jungkook : "I have called my boyfriend he is coming here with a new phone with a new number... Jeongyeon will give her message through the show... Mrs. Kang post the main points on her social media accounts. Then... It's all upto destiny, she'll contact then Jeongyeon's condition will be good but if not then she'll have to face... A lot of problems"

Sana : "But if Nayeon unnie would contact then what Jeongyeon will ask?"

Jungkook : "I don't know... But according to me just about why she left"

Jihyo : "I'll call Jin and inform him"

Everyone agreed and waited until Jin and Jungkook's boyfriend Taehyung will arrive.

——————————————————————
Sorry for late and short update...  Actually I Tk... Studied!!!

Yeah! I studied for 2 hours STRAIGHT.

Shocking... For me... lol

By The way I was watching 3 Indian dramas and some characters REALLY caught my eyes...

(I watch those dramas daily and they always do catch my eyes... 😍🔥)

I am really flat for these 2 😍
——————————————————————

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

289K 10.5K 55
"It's because I love you! I love you Myoui Mina! I've been secretly loving you..." Son Chaeyoung is a 24-year-old lady who is known as Katarina by ma...
21K 856 58
Everything have been hidden from everyone, but when things got worse they also need an answer for everything that's happening. Started: 8/9/21
801 78 4
What do you do when the person you thought you'd spend the rest of your life with isn't here anymore? That's the question Jihyo has asked herself eve...
158K 9.5K 80
What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo [ 02/06/2022 ] #1 myouimina [ 07/21/2021...