wrong one//g.d

By vi-writes

"i couldnt've forced myself to love you, gray-" "well im forcing myself to love you now, aren't i?" ~ y/n, be... More

author's note :)
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w en t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f or t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
e p i l o g u e
author's note :')
a/n - july 2021

s e v e n t e e n

1.9K 33 16
By vi-writes

(y/n pov)

"You're up already?" Ethan asked, looking up from his phone as Grayson walked out of the hotel room in a towel. Gray ran a hand through his wet hair, pushing it back.

"Yo," Gray mumbled. "Yeah, I-- I worked out."

"Today?" Ethan asked with a laugh. Gray shrugged as he checked his bags for his clothes, his suit resting next to it, courtesy of Ethan. "You're nervous as fuck, huh?"

"I mean, I'm getting married, Ethan; what do you think?" Grayson asked, pulling a tank top on. E fell back onto the bed.

"It's really not that--"

"Yes, it really is, okay?" Ethan frowned at the ceiling. "She doesn't even like me like that, okay? It's a big fucking deal." Ethan sat back up as Grayson did up the buttons of his pants.

"Hey," Ethan began. "It's literally fine-- it's y/n, dude."

"Exactly," Grayson began. "The same y/n that loved the crap out of you." Ethan stared at Grayson as he fixed his collar.

"Bro--"

"You won't get it, man, you just won't, alright?" Ethan's face fell as he looked down. "And I'm glad you don't because it fucking sucks."

"Gray."

"You know-- when you're fiancee likes your brother more than she's ever liked you?" Ethan sighed. "The same woman that doesn't like you half as much as you like her."

"I'm sure y/n likes you, bud," Ethan said gently. Grayson stared at his twin. "She isn't just gonna marry you if--"

"She literally is." Ethan ran a hand through his hair as Grayson dug through his bag for the product he put in his hair. "You have no idea how awkward it is when we're alone--"

"Do you like her?" Ethan asked. Grayson looked at him through the mirror. "Like that- do you y/n like that?" Grayson thought for a moment.

"A little," he admitted. "Kind of, yeah." Ethan stared.

"You kind of like her?"

"Fuck you, man." Ethan shook his head, standing. "I do like her-- she's my friend, and I mean, she's great and she's pretty and everything and, like, I've thought about it, and stuff it's just-- you know, complicated." Ethan shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah, it is."

"Well, whatever, what's happening is happening," he sighed, pulling the coat on after doing up the buttons. "Look fine?" E nodded.

"Just like me." Gray rolled his eyes as he tried to fix his hair again. "It's not that bad-- it could be worse."

"I know but what it is sucks too." Ethan scratched his head. "You need to get ready." Ethan nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, it's barely seven in the morning," Ethan complained. Gray shrugged. "The wedding's at nine, you didn't have to get up so early." Grayson shrugged again.

"She had to be up by five so I wanted to wake her up." Ethan raised an eyebrow. "And then yeah-- I hit the gym down here-- they weren't, like, the machines were creaking? I don't know, I guess people don't really use it, yeah?" E nodded.

"Probably not." Grayson nodded. "Breakfast?"

"We can go down, yeah," Grayson mumbled. "Get ready first." Ethan nodded as Gray sat down to put on socks and slipped on his dress shoes.

"Are you excited, though?" Ethan asked. Gray looked up. "To, like, have her." Gray shrugged.

"I'm excited for her to come to LA, yeah." Ethan nodded, heading into the bathroom. "To not be alone and shit-- and I mean, y/n's cool; she'll be fun to live with, right?" Ethan hummed.

"Yeah, it'll be cool to have her so close again." Gray nodded to himself, lacing his shoes. "Are you ready to, like, share a room with her and shit-- are you good on that front?" Gray rubbed his face.

"Yeah?" Ethan came out, dressed. "I guess so?"

"Well, at least there won't be awkwardness there." Gray shrugged. "Are you actually not gonna go on a honeymoon-- maybe things could happen there, you know, and you two--"

"Can we not talk about this?" Ethan sighed. "Thanks, man, but I don't wanna think about everything that's wrong right now."

"Yeah, okay."

---

"Where's your tie?" Lisa exclaimed as the twins walked in. Gray looked around as if looking for you. Ethan slapped him upside the head.

"Fuck, E-- here, mom," he grumbled, rubbing his head as he pulled the rolled-up tie out of his pocket, pulling his phone out too, dropping it. Lisa sighed as he bent down to pick it up.

"You didn't tie it-- oh there's the cake-- oh no, that's supposed to go to the reception hall!" she gasped, running off in her heels. Ethan and Grayson watched her go off, then stared at the tie.

"You wanna attempt it?" Gray asked. E shrugged and they sat by the water fountain in the foyer.

"Let's google it," Ethan said, pulling his phone out. They did and Ethan was working at Grayson's tie as e/w walked up.

"What are you two doing?" she gasped. Ethan grunted, trying to wrap the fabric around like wiki how was telling him to.

"Hold on, babe-- I've got-- there!" he exclaimed. He took a step back and e/w slapped her forehead.

"What the hell is this--" she groaned, reaching for it. Ethan pushed her hands away.

"It looks great, don't touch it, baby." She stared at the lopsided knot and back at Ethan beaming, quite proud. She shook her head smiling.

"Yeah, it's fine," Gray reassured her with a smile. She rolled her eyes.

"And speaking of fine," Ethan began as he turned back to his wife. "You look--"

"Alright, I'm going," Grayson said with a laugh. They laughed as he walked away, hands in his pockets. "Hey," he said with a smile as people walked in for the wedding, just about to start.

He looked up to the stairs, wondering which room you were in, getting ready. He was wondering what the dress looked like, more so how you were gonna look in it when Lisa approached him again.

"Have you seen Elle?" she asked. Grayson frowned, looking down at her.

"I ha-haven't? Me and E just got he--"

"She's with y/n upstairs!" E/W called out. Gray turned to her and she pointed up. "She was taking a nap, should I go get her?"

"I'll go-- watch her for a second, will you?" Lisa asked. Gray nodded.

"Yeah, for sure." She nodded and headed up the staircase and to the first room. He smiled, trying to look inside just as he felt another slap to his head. He turned to rub his head and smiled to see Ryan.

"Hey, man," Gray said with a smile, dabbing his friend up.

"Big day, bud." Gray nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Gonna go sit-- are you ready?"

"I think so--"

"Here, she's awake--" Lisa said, handing Elle right over. The tired baby blinked, head on her uncle's shoulder now. She gave Ryan a little smile and he waved at her before leaving. Gray turned to his mother.

"Is y/n almost read-"

"Oh, the cake!" Lisa said, remembering. "The cake's all mess-"

"Mom, I think everyone's here," Cameron said, running up. Lisa nodded as Gray opened his mouth to speak.

"What-- what happened to the cake?" He asked. But Lisa was already heading back up to check on you. He sighed as Elle patted his face. He smiled.

"You ready?" he asked her. She yawned and pressed a wet kiss to his cheek. He chuckled and readjusted her on his hip. "Yeah, me too," he sighed.

"U-cle Gray?" she asked. He hummed as the took a seat by the fountain again with her in his lap. "U-cle Gray." He smiled.

"Right here."

"U-cle Gray," She repeated, turning in his lap to look up at him. He smiled.

"Heard you were sick yesterday, huh?" She stared up at him as he fixed the little bow in her hair. "Uh oh, it's more lopsided now," he mumbled, tugging it.

She giggled softly as he managed to straighten it up a little more. "Gray," she said again. He hummed.

"It's okay, my tie's all messed up too." He tugged on it a little and Elle's hand reached up to play with it. She giggled as she petted it.

"Y/NN?" she asked.

"You saw her, huh?" he asked. The baby giggled some more. "How does she look, Elle?"

Elle didn't respond as she played with her uncle's tie, rolling the fabric in her tiny fingertips. Grayson continued. "You think she's gonna like me?" Gray asked. She stared up at him. "She'll like me, right?"

"U-cle Gray?"

"Yeah, me, you think y/nn's gonna like me?"

"Y/NN!" Gray smiled.

"I bet she looks really pretty," he whispered. "I can't wait to see her." Elle stood up on his thighs as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Grayson smiled, squeezing the little girl.

"U-cle Gray," she whispered. Grayson's heart melted as she petted his head gently, as if to reassure him. He was on the verge of tears when she pulled away, patting his face as he held her up.

She sat back down, back against his chest as she pointed at her shoes. "They're pretty," he said, a hand resting on her knee. She frowned, trying to pry the little flat off with the toe of her other foot. "No, no, let's keep these on." He said, pushing her ankle away. She frowned as she looked up.

"Daddy," she said as Ethan walked up. Grayson looked up at him as Ethan took his daughter into his own arms.

"Whatcha doin', princess?" E asked. Elle rested her head on Ethan's shoulder now, still tired. "You sleepy?"

"Daddy," she mumbled, an arm around his neck as she faced inwards, trying to get another nap in.

"Come on, just an hour, then we can have a nap," he said, shaking her up. Gray smiled as he stood, brushing off his pants as everyone headed in, the wedding about to begin. "Ready, bro?"

"I think so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 346 60
Ever been in love? I'm not talking about puppy love or pure lust. I'm referring to the real deal. The endorphin releasing, soul captivating, crumblin...
241K 2.6K 100
cute, short stories including grayson & ethan dolan
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...