Her Euphoria

By RandomGirl300

One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2... More

[•]Her Euphoria [•]
{°1°}
{°2°}
{°3°}
{°4°}
{°5°}
{°6°}
{°7°}
{°8°}
{°9°}
{°10°}
{°11°}
{°12°}
{°13°}
{°14°}
{°15°}
{°16°}
{°17°}
{°18°}
{°19°}
{°20°}
{°21°}
{°22°}
{°24°}
{°25°}
{°26°}
{°27°}
{°28°}
{°29°}
{°30°}
{°31°}
{°32°}
{°33°}
{°34°}
{°35°}
{°36°}
{°37°}
{°38°}
{°39°}
{°40°}
{°41°}
{°FIN°}

{°23°}

12.1K 492 85
By RandomGirl300

POV:YOU

"You just want to lay in the whole day?"

"Yeah."

Honestly wouldn't expect anything different from Yoongi.
He wasn't one for the outdoors nor was he one for doing activities that he found pointless. Such as, being outside when it wasn't necessary.

So as expected, he just wanted to lay in all day, with his day that he had me alone.
I'm not exactly complaining.
Who says no to more sleep?

"Lucky, Yoongi Hyung gets to cuddle Pups all day."

Taehyung complained.

"You get me the whole day tomorrow don't worry Tae."

I said with a smile.

My arm was grabbed by Yoongi as he dragged us over to his room.

"If anyone dares interrupts us, I'll personally make sure you regret it."

And without another word, we headed to the bedroom.

It didn't take long for us to get comfortable. Currently, I was playing with the said hybrids ears while he laid his head in my neck. Silence surrounded us but it wasn't awkward. If I'm being honest it's the most relaxed I've felt in a long time.

Yoongi began fidgeting so I stopped scratching his ears.
Clearly that was not okay to him.
He immediately let out a growl, which surprised me.

"I didn't say you could stop."

He mumbled out.

I chuckled and continued.

"Remember when you first started living with Jimin and I? You and Jimin used to fight over the last piece of toast all the time."

"I still think I deserved that piece of toast."

"Oh oh! Remember when we went to the shops once and Jimin had knocked over a whole stack a backed beans and then blamed it on you."

"I think we're stilled banned from that store."

Although in the beginning Jimin and Yoongi hadn't got along, they still cared for each other in their own unique ways. For example, Yoongi would actually let Jimin have the last piece of toast. Fighting with him about was just for his own entertainment.
Jimin also had his ways. Like when Yoongi was feeling down, he'd let him sleep with his yellow blanket and thats really special to Jimin.

Although they both would probably never admit it, they care and love for each other. Even if they show it in strange ways.

Yoongi moved from my side and slowly sat up. He turned to look at the clock before looking at me and smiling.

"Come get up we're going somewhere."

"Huh?"

"The others are asleep so I'm taking you somewhere."

"At night?"

"Do you want to go or not?"

"Fine fine."

I quickly put on some more presentable clothes (mostly warm because the night had become cold) and waited for Yoongi at the door.

Finally, once he was ready we headed out, with Yoongi oblivious leading the way.

"So why did you choose now to take me out?"

We walked down the sidewalk hand in hand, keeping close to keep the cold out.

"I've always liked the night. Especially late into it. It's always so quiet and peaceful. And nights like this, where the stars are as clear as day and the moon shines brighter than ever,are the ones I wish I could spend with you."

"Wow didn't know you could be so smooth."

"I'm being serious here."

"I know, I know don't worry, it's just its rare and cute to see this side of you. You don't usually show an affectionate side, unless you really want to."

"Well why do you think I usually show it around you?"

I didn't respond but shook my head and blushed. I swear sometimes he just knew.

It was true though, he wasn't one to show affection,but when he did, holy crap you would probably not be ready for it.

"This is where I wanted to take you."

We walked along a bridge when a small river flowing under it. He led us to the edge and soon a bright, big moon was staring back at us. The stars in its background.

"Wow it's, beautiful Yoongi."

"I thought you would like it."

There was silence between us, both of us just admiring the moon. I thought we would remain quiet but I was wrong.

"Kitten?"

"Yeah?"

I faced him.

"When you found me in that alleyway, I thought that I was already dead. I had already accepted that. I had accepted that it wasn't going to get any better for me. But you came, and you made it better. Everyday, and I know I don't tell you enough but I love you. I appreciate you. Without you I wouldn't be as happy as I am in this very moment. So, thank you."

Without even giving me time to process or think, his hands cupped my face and he slowly leaned in.

His lips touched mine.

It was soft.
It wasn't needy.
It was as if he thought I might break.

He wasn't going to part our lips anytime soon.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to bring him closer. I didn't want it to stop.

It was pure.
It was pure and rare love.

Of course I know how love feels.

But this love, this one was different.
This was the type of love that felt so good but hurt.
It hurt because you knew that if it had to leave you, you would break.

And I knew that I held this love with all of them.

I didn't want to lose them.
I didn't want to lose their love.

"Yoongi, this might not be the place or the time to tell you, but I won't you guys to mark me."

His eyes widen slightly before he relaxed and pulled me into a hug.

"We'll talk about it with the rest of them. I won't do it now, it would be unfair. Even though making them jealous sounds really fun, I can't. But, are you sure Kitten, this isn't something that you can stop once it's started."

"I am sure. I want you guys to knew that I love you."

He smiled at me.

"We do know and always will know."

"I love you Yoongi."

"I love you too Y/N."

/°/
You guys can say it, I can't write kiss scenes. Hey but I tried!

I hope this chapter was okay I really battled to write this for some reason.

LOVE YA!

Xoxo
Randomgirl300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 152 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
551K 24.1K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
872K 39.9K 45
Redamancy (n.) - a love returned in full. A hybrid BTS x reader AU. Started: April 19, 2021 Completed: January 17, 2022 Also published on AO3.
378K 16.2K 54
A simple bite gone wrong. Awesome cover by @taehyungneedsahug ! Bts fanfic - reader x vampire taehyung THERE WILL BE A BIT OF PROFANITY, PLEASE DO BE...