โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ Lebih Banyak

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
E L E V A T O R
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

L O O K . A T . M E

885 36 14
Oleh _MeanYoongiii_

Soon-hee walked inside the room with a bright smile on her lips. Why was she so happy? Recallinng Jisoo calling her astonishing could bring so much joy into her inner system.

(A/n: Night lmao)

A guy finds her astonishing! Wow... 

She sat on her bed excited thinking about if for over an hour. Oh god! She turned into those people she always makes fun of. She didn't wanna turn into one of these crazy girls, stuck on their phone the whole day until they recieve a text from the guy they like. 

No...No Nooooo....

"What's wrong with your expression...?" Minghao noticed as soon as he walked into the room. "I am stupid..." She said bumping her head on the wall two times. Minghao immobilized her by grabbing her head with both of his hands and scanned her face. 

"How many times am I supposed to tell you to stop hitting your head... It's already damaged!" He teased her but instead of Soon-hee beating him up, She seized him onto the bed and hugged him tight.

"Okay... What's wrong?" He asked and she burried her head onto his chest. It was such a strange reaction of her. She usually pulls his hair or punches him. 

"I am messed upppppp!" She declared dramatically and held him closer. 

"Why? Didn't your convo with Joshua went good?" He asked trying to regain some space and properly breathe. He never did cause her powers could outdown his, unfortunately. How can a girl be that strong? He always was wondering, deep down. 

"It went great...." She monotonically retorted quite depressed. Minghao narrows both of his eyebrows perplexed. "Then what's the problem?" He asked pushing her slightly so they finally stopped the close contact. 

"I don't want him to think that I like him! I can't do that... I will stop..." 

"Are you stupid? Thats the point! He likes you too!" He tried to persuade the girl but she crossed her arms not willing to give up at her outlook. "He doesn't!" She just sniffed looking at a different direction.

"He does!"

"He doesnt!

"He does!" 

"He doesn't"

"He does!" 

"HE DOESNT"

"Believe whatever you want... I just saw him smiling way too much after you left... But... I guess it was just a coincidence if you say so... Right?" He asked her, crossing his arms and slowly bumping onto her. 

"R-Right... B-but... How was he was smiling by the way?" Her head slowly titled towards him. "I thought you didn't care..." He lifted an eyebrow suspicious of the naive girl. 

"I d-don't I am just... Curious!" She retorted trying to seem cool. "Like this!"

Minghao changed his facial experssion, making the weirdest face in the whole universe. They both started laughing and Soon-hee felt inside his hug once again. 

"Anyway, I took my last desicion!" She announces, alerting Hao that something stupid is about to be said in about a mere second. "And what's that Soonie?" He sarcastically teased her with a meaningful look. 

"I won't do anything else... I will act like he is my friend or something..." She announces, crossing her arms. 

"Do you see him like a friend Soonie?" He asked and Soon-hee scoffed. "I can't even see him like a friend! He is annoying, a broomstick, a jackass... He is so fake and I hate the way he speaks, or when he calls me Lola..."  She complained automatically and Minghao snorted. 

"Then why do you like him?" He asked and Soonie stared at him, shooting him a death glare with her eyes. "I DON'T..." She screamed trying to escape.

"But earlier you said-"

"When? I can't remember?" 

"E-Earlier this afternoo-" 

"When? I can't remember..." 

"Aishhh fine do whatever you want!" Minghao gave up although he knew his best friend better than himself. "And How can I like him? He is obviously a jerk, Right?" She continued insulting the absent boy. 

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" He narrowed his eyebrows finally realizing what's wrong with his friends. "BOTH!" She screamed and threw a pillow onto his face. He grabbed it a second before it lands onto him. 

"Do you wanna kiss Jisoo?" He said and at the end of his sentence he blew her some smooches to piss her out. "That's it! You are dead..." She was about to get up and attach the unlogical boy but fortunately for him her phone rang. 

"Is it Joshua?" He teased her and she threw an extra pillow at him. "Shut up... It's my brother..." She hissed before picking up the phone. 

"Hello Jihoon!" She changed her voice to something way more pleasany and flavorful.

"Jihoon? I thought I was John!" He teased her referring to this morning when he called him John in front of Jisoo.

"Yeah... about that..." She was trying to figure out an excuse.

"Would you mind telling me who John is?" He asks more intensely this time and Soon-hee looks at her best friend desperately until it hits her.

"M-Me and Minghao..." She said and the boy narrowed his eyebrows layong on his bed this time.

"We... were playing... Truth or dare! A-And it was Minghao's idea to prank you!" She lied and Minghao lifted the half of his body, resting his back onto the wall.

"What?" She asked bewildered and Soon-hee launched to close his mouth with her palm.

"You are hurting me~" He mumbled with her hand onto his lips. "Shhhhh..." She said really softly cause zhe didnt wanna be heard.

"I am sorry Jihoon... About the prank!" She save it in the last meaning and heard a sigh coming from the other line.

"Thank god... And I thought you had a boyfriend...!" He was smiling. Soom-hee knew without even glancing at him.

"No... I don't have a boyfriend!" She soothes his but Minghao of course had to ruin it. "Yet!" He escaped from her just to say that and she was ready to chase him down.

"What Did Minghao say?" Jihoin asked barely listening to Minghao whenever he is speaking...

"Nothing! He didn't talk to us... He also speaks to the phone right now!" She lies again and Minghao rolls his eyes.

"Jihoon can I call you tomorrow because I am really tired..  And it's late..." She almost pleads for ger brother's mercy.  "Okay Soonie... Sleep tight... And neglect your studies!" He giggled and Soon-hee rolled her eyes.

"Why can't you be an ordinary brother for once..." She declared.

"Cause you are not an ordinary sister...!"

"Goodnight Broomstick!" She said and hang up the phone on him. She looked at Minghao having that sly smirk on his face  .

"What?" She asks ready to attack him once again.

"I thought only Jisoo is a broomstick...!" He winks and Soon-hee grits her teeth. "Do you have a death wish?" She asked ready to kick his ass and Minghao gulped.

"No!" He retorted almost right away and she scoffed.

"Good night Minghao!" She switched off the lights.

"Good night Mrs. Hong...!" Minghao teased her for one last time and Soon-hee grabbed a book from the bedside table onlu to harshly throw it at him.

This time it actually hit him and he whimpered. "I said I don't like Joshua..." She almost whispered it and covered herself with the duvet.

_________________________________________

A morning so dull and gloomy for the two friends. Minghao cause he was missing the girl he was talking about the last month that passed by and Soon-hee because she was trying to convince herself (And Minghao) She doesn't like Joshua. 

They entered the classroom full of people and spotted at the empty seats. Minghao shifted glancies around until he saw Joshua's back. He bumped his shoulder onto the girl to show her where she should look. 

"Shua is sitting right there..." He pointed out and the girl scoffed. "When did I ask you to track Joshua down and inform me? Right... Never!" She tried to find from a different seat and Minghao snorted. 

"You are gonna sit right next to him!" He orderes without even caring what his friends wants. "What? No..." She tried to escape but Hao seized her arm to avert her. "Go.Now." He said quite agressively. Soon-hee stared deep into his eyes like a lost puppy. 

"But..." 

"Go..." He let her go and the girl slowly walked down the stairway until she stoppes at the table Joshua was sitting and scoot in the next seat. Joshua titles around to notice her. 

"Hey..." She said without even looking at him. He smiled brightly before saying any word. "Hi Shortie! How come you sat here?" He said but the girl didn't pay attention. "How come you are even here!" She answered teasingly. At least that was what Joshua thought. She was just being Rude... As always... 

Joshua slowly turned around to see Minghao sitting two tables behind of them. Their eyes meet and Hao waves at him playfully. Jisoo smirks brighter than before and waves discreetly. Then he turns around and looks at Soon-hee with his smile not even fading away.

"Why didn't Minghao sit with us?" He asked hoping to get an answer to help him do his move. He was always waiting for a chance, but of course Soon-hee didn't help. 

"How could I know? Ask him!" She said browsing through the pages of her book. Joshua tried to look what she was reading up and took a brief glimpse. "Is there something wrong?" He asked scanning the mysterious girl. 

"Nope..." She retorts too busy, staring at her book but the truth was she was avoiding to look at him in case she lets her guard down. "Then why are you not even looking at me?" He asked waiting for the girl to have a good excuse. 

"It's coincidental..." She foolishly explained her attitude towards him and he scoffs. "Then look at me!" He tried to make her pay attention. "Is it necessary?" She asked and made Joshua get a little angry for the first time in so many months. 

"Then why did you even come here to sit If you dislike me that much?" He figured out the reason behind her behavior and at the exact same moment Soon-hee was agape, slowly looking at him finally. "I-i..." She was trying to answer but Jisoo cut her off. 

"I should go, sit somewhere else... And let you think..." He said, getting up about to leave. "Please don't leave.." She whispered with her head downwards. The boy slowly turned to look at her. "What did you say?" He asked cause he didn't clearly hear. "Nothing..." She stiffened trying to conceal her feelings and Joshua scoffed, leaving her behind to find a seat in the middle of the class where everyone wa ssitting. 

He was one of the famous kids after all! Not a nerd like her...

Minghao scooted right next to her right before the teacher walks in. "Are you kidding me? What was that?" He scolded her and the girl turned red right away. "Were you eavesdropping?" She yelled-whispered not to be heard from the teacher that started his lesson. 

"That's not the point... What was that behavior! Seriously? Why would you act like that?" He asked crossing his arms in a high temper. 

"I was anxious!" She almsot cried and Minghao exhaled. "At least you didn't call him Broomstick..." He whispered. "Should I?" She was about to get up and find him but Minghao seized her hand and pinned her down. "Don't you dare to move... You are in detention..." He said like a teacher would say at a high schooler. 

"You are not my teacher..." 

"I don't care... Detention until you learn how to act like you should!" He declared opening his book at a random page and sinking onto his seat. 

"Fine..." 

They literally stayed for a minute silent until the girl decided to speak. "H-hao?"...

"You can't speak... You are in detention!" He claimed. pissing the girl off a little but she didn't show it cause she knew she shouldn't. "Please... I have to say something!" She pleaded and the girl slowly titled around. "What Soon-hee? What?"

"W-what am I supposed to do now?" She asked petrified and the boy scoffed. "Easy! You need to hide and avoid him at all costs because you humiliated yourself... Again!" He emphasized the last girl and the girl sighed. 

"8... Please..." She had those puppy eyes that Minghao could hardly say no to. He sighes holding his forehead distressed. "I hate you Soon-hee... I do..." 

"Tell me..." 

"You have to..." 

"Don't freak out..." He warns her before saying whjat she oughts to do.. 

"I won't!" She reassured him, so he prepared himself before saying it. "You have to apologize!" He said afraid of his life. 

"WHAT?" She accidentally screams and the whole class turns to look at her along with Joshua. She slowly shutters herself to avoid all this attention although it was way too late. 

"I am never sitting next to you again..." He whispered and covered his face with a book so he could avoid all the eyes on him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.8K 3.2K 97
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ...
12.1K 590 32
๐€๐ง ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
5.4K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats๐Ÿ’Ž Enjoy ('โ–ฝ'สƒโ™กฦช)
5.8K 238 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots