Tolkien oneshots, imagines, m...

By Eldacala

A collection of headcanons, oneshots, imagines, poems, memes and art, ranging from the raging Feanorians to g... More

And so it begins
Imagine Gimli whacking Feanor...
Thranduil x reader- The Cookie Thieves
Just a couple memes...
Telperion Lairë
Imagine if the Arkenstone was a Silmaril...
Legolas sister!reader xMeludir- Brother
Lord of the memes
Legolasxreader- Stone and Flowers (soulmate AU)
Elrond is fire Elmo- Tolkien discoveries
How to celebrate Tolkien week + challenge
How to celebrate like a Hobbit
Imagine convincing Elrond to send Elves to Helms Deep by telling him a story...
Legolasxreader- Fangorn
SunxMoon- Where are you?
I bid you stand! People of Middle Earth!- Amazon update
MerryxOC- Letters
Memes! And A/N
Requests
The Laughing Terrors- Fili, Kili and reader
The Fire- Maedhros, Maglor and Reader PART 1
Lords and Ladies of Imladris-pics
Glorfindel headcanon ft. The Company- Is that my blade?
Legolas headcanons
Feanor-- Forgotten

Cirdan, Hall of Shells- headcanon

616 17 5
By Eldacala

— Everyday Cirdan walks the shores of Mithlond as he waits for the to sun rise over the cliff peaks.

— Over the millennia he's collected some amazing shells of every kind.

— Little does he know, that one of Ulmo's Maiar brings him some of the most amazing shells up from the depths of the sea, just to cast them ashore for him to find.

— He built a huge room- the Hall of Shells- to showcase the most beautiful ones he's found. Some have been painted, others are carved... the whole room is very beautiful and elegant.

— But he also has a small room, nestled into the cliff face over looking the ocean that no one knows about.

— This room is covered from floor to ceiling with small shells. Throughout, there is a sweeping, swirling motion in the design that reflects the sea.

— In the room he built a chair- also entirely made out of shells- he would go and sit there to watch, as the ships leave the shore.

— It took him about five centuries to complete. And he has no idea how happy, this whole endeavor has made one little Maia.

* * * * * * *
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this! I wrote this to celebrate (barely) surviving my first week of classes!
Good luck to anyone who's in school, college etc. or anyone who's just living life. We can do this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 461 21
A Lindir Story
598K 10.8K 23
Romance, betrayal, angst, and more! Be prepared for a rollercoaster of emotions with this series of Legolas one shots based on imagines. For the pur...
8K 261 20
What if you were in The Hobbit? (The HobbitĂ—reader oneshots)
33.5K 587 20
Those are just some imagines with the lotr and hobbit boys. I take requests too and please excuse any mistakes I make. Also, this is my first time wr...