I'm in Love with a Stripper (...

By OfficialKingofCurses

It was Shuuichi's 20th birthday and Kaito wanted to take him and Rantarou to a strip club to celebrate. There... More

That Night
The Next Morning
Seeing Him Again
Asking Him Out
First Date
Male Urges
Just Some Casual Sex
Meeting His Friends
Taking His Virginity
The Morning After
FaceTime
The Best Dick Sucker
I'm in Love With You
Getting Drunk and Eating Ass
Selfish
Car Blowjob
Halloween Special
Their First Christmas Together
Meeting Shuuichi's Family
Double Date
Moving in Together
Furniture Shopping
Experimental Bondage
Valentine's Day
Kinky Time
The Reason He Became a Stripper
A Relaxing Vacation
An Entire Day Dedicated to...Fucking
Reuniting With An Old Friend
A Little Bit of Dominance...
Teaching Shuuichi How To Deepthroat
A Little Accident...
Kokichi's Awful Nightmares
Swimming Lessons
Trouble in Paradise
Kokichi's Special Birthday Present
Punishment Time
A Conversation With Kaede
Sex On The Beach
Kokichi Has The Flu
A Flashback To His Past
Kokichi's Parents...
Multitasking
Anniversary
Shuuchi's First Threesome
Will You Marry Me
Maki's Pregnancy
Tentacles
Wedding Planning
A New Fetish
Dangerous Sex
On Camera
Cuddle Time
Role Play
A Relaxing Bath Together
More Kinky Role Play
Try Not To Fuck Challenge
What Kokichi Does When Shuuichi's Not Home
A Sexual Massage
Kokichi's WAP
A Romantic Day Together
Puppy
Sugar Daddy
Drunk Strip Uno
Teaching Shuuichi How To Strip
Looking For The Perfect Wedding Dress
His Dress
Strep Throat
Sloppy Drunk Fucking
Sushi's Big Day Out
Naked Twister
Eat Me
A Day Out With His Sister
Body Swap
As Soon As He Gets Home
Bachelor Party
Wedding
Opening Wedding Gifts
Embarrasing Secrets
Honeymoon
Ti Amo Con Tutto Il Mio Cuore
Reconciling With His Mom
Breaking Into A House Just To Fuck
Beach Day
Skinny Dipping
Kokichi Might Have A Slight Gambling Problem
Making Up
Hollywood Bitch
Shopping Spree
Disney World
Mile High Club
Maki's Babies
First House
Playtime
Babysitting
Mommy's Visit
An Interesting Tattoo
Yes Daddy
Kokichi's In The Hospital
A Deal
Special Visitor
Aftermath
A Surprise
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Sex Doll Sex
1 Year Wedding Anniversary
Noise Complaints
Kokichi's Abusive Ex
Baby Shower
Four Kids
Babe... Not While The Kids Are Still Awake
Little Doctors
Father's Day
Kokichi's Princess Dream
The Horse Head Stays On During Sex
Bed Wetting
April Fools
Milk Me, Master 🐮
Kokichi Fucks A Shoe
Hello Kitty Land
Shuuichi's Birthday {Rewritten}
Date Night
Trick or Treat!
No Nut November
Their Future...

Shuuichi's Birthday

25.8K 350 2.5K
By OfficialKingofCurses

"Kaito... Can't we do something *normal* for my birthday, like go out to eat?" I asked while walking down the street with Kaito and Rantarou. " Hell no! It's your 20th birthday! You can finally legally drink! So we gotta do something BIG for it." " So that means going to a strip club?" Rantarou asked. " Of course! This is a guy thing! I can't ask Maki to go to a strip club with me, she'd kill me." " And besides it's summer we got nothin better to do, we already graduated." " But it's September." I responded back. " It's still summer though." I've known Kaito long enough to know it's useless to argue with him, so like always I just sighed and went with it.

We entered the brightly lit strip club interestingly named "Peek a boo", The floor was a velvety fuchsia and the walls were black with gold lining, aligning the walls were posters of the different dancers. I could smell the heavy scent of alcohol. Obviously there was a large stage in the middle with about four tall poles on it. There were girls and guys everywhere barely dressed. It was pretty obvious that I was nervous. " K-Kaito. Are you sure we can't do anything else?" I slightly yelled over the blaring music. " No! We're already here, c'mom bro loosen up, have some fun! Let's get drunk! Rantarou, you'll drive us home right?" Rantarou chuckled a little. " Yeah, I'll be the responsible friend." Then we heard a familiar voice.

It was Miu.

"Son of a- What the fuck are *you* three doin' here?! Don't tell me you came to see this sexy ass body of mine!" Miu started laughing. She was dressed- well she was barely dressed actually. She was wearing very revealing and see through pink lingerie with matching pink fishnets socks and pink high heels. " No, we came for Shuuichi's birthday." Kaito said. " Oh shit! I forgot today was your birthday! Happy birthday Slutichi!" Miu wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her. " Thank you." " Don't worry Miu's got you, I'll hook you up with the baddest bitches in here! Wait...You're gay.... Meh I can still hook you up with some fine ass men." " Miu, I'm assuming you work here since your dressed like that. What's your stripper name?" Kaito asked. " M-my name?" Miu pulled her arm away from me and she started to look flustered. " They call me...Milky dick!" "..." "..." "..." "M-milky dick...? Why...?" Kaito asked. " Cuz when I'm done with these guys I'll be leaving their dicks milky!" Miu sounded so proud of herself. " Well c'mon I'll get you guys drinks! They're on me!"

And drink we did. Well not really me I had a couple but it was mostly Kaito and Miu drinking like it was the end of the world. " Kaito...Kaito...Kaito I will bet you half the...money I make tonight...If you can drink 13 shots in a minute..." Miu said slurring her words and obviously drunk. " You're on!" Kaito said also drunk. " Shuuichi, what're we gonna do with these two?" Rantarou chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

While trying to distract myself from Miu and Kaito's contest I noticed a attractive looking short purpled hair boy, that I may or may not have thrown money at earlier while...he... danced on a pole, he was really flexible. Kaito noticed me staring at him. " Bro...bro... You think he's cute don't you? Go talk teh him." Kaito then put his hand on my shoulder, Miu also noticed. " Ughhhhhhhhhh...Him? Really?" Miu rolled her eyes and drank her drink. " Whats wrong with him?" I asked. " There's nothin wrong with him... It's just evvvvvvvvverybody wants him. Straight, gay, dude, chick it don't matter, he gets everyone. Outta everybody here he gets tipped the most. It's fuckin annoyin'." " Welllllll...He clearly got the attention of Shuuichi, I'm gonna go tell him that you want a lap dance."  " W-what! B-but I don-" But it was too late Kaito already got up and walked over to him. While they were talking, Kaito motioned over to me, the boy smiled and winked at me, he had such a cute smile. I couldn't help but blush slightly. Kaito came back a couple minutes later smiling. " You can call me the ultimate best friend cuz you are about to  get a private dance! You'll thank me later." Kaito looked so satisfied with himself. " So go over to that private room and he said he'll be in a second." The rest of my friends just smiled at me and encouraged me. I sighed and got out of my seat. " Make sure you use a condom!" Miu shouted and laughed as I walked away.

When I pushed back the red curtains I saw a pretty big heart shaped bed in the middle, candles illuminating the room and in the corners there were red velvet couches. It was pretty obvious that this was a room the strippers had sex with people. I decided to sit on couch and waited patiently for him to come.

"Hi there handsome."

I looked up to see a boy around the same age as me standing in the doorway wearing revealing clothes. " My names Kokichi, but everyone calls me bunny."

"H-hi...I'm Shuuichi Saihara..." " You're very cute." " T-Thank you." " I'm here to give you a private show." I'd never gotten a lap dance before so I was nervous.

" Don't be shy... I don't bite...Unless you want me to..."

He winked at me before sitting on my lap and started moving his hips. " Sooooooo...Whats a cutie like you doing at a strip club on a Saturday?" " Ah, today's my birthday." When I told him that his eyes lit up. " Well happy birthday, I'll make sure to make this extra special for you." "Thanks." We chatted for a little bit while he gave me a lap dance It was actually quite strange. " I noticed while I was on stage you and your 2 other cute friends were throwing quite a bit of money at me. What kinda job do you have?"

"Ah, I'm a detective." He smirked and giggled at me. " A detective...? Well mister detective, what're you doing here with me on your birthday? I'm sure a hottie like you probably has a cute girlfriend that you should be spending time with." " N-no... I don't have a girlfriend." He giggled again. " Thennnnnn I assume your gay." " Yeah...I am." " I swing both ways, but I mainly prefer guys...They're way more fun then girls... And they spend more money. " He kept giggling as he danced on me. " I can't get over how handsome you are... Most of my customers are grown ass men that are twice my age...But you're so young...How old are you?" " I just turned 20 today." " I'm 20 too."  " That girl you we're at the bar with, do you know her?" " Oh, Miu? Or I guess milky? Yeah we went to school together." When I mentioned her name he rolled his eyes. " She's....Aggravating...She's only been working here a month and she's already been in 10 fights and threw drink in a customers face just because he didn't throw her enough money. And I'm pretty sure she's jealous of me." If we're talking about Miu then that all sounds believable. " I feel so bad for you, you had to go to school with a mega bitch like her." He giggled again and wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Soooooo, do you have a boyfriend?" He asked as he pulled my arms so that they wrapped around his waist. " No...I'm single." He looked shocked when I said that. " Really...*You're* single? That's surprising, I kinda assumed that one of those guys you were with was your boyfriend." " Them? No they're just my really close friends."

" Yo! Bunny! You finished in there yet! One of your regulars is here! He's sayin' he wants to see you!"

"Ughhhhh...Him. He has a wife and 3 kids. And he's so touchy." He sighed and groaned before getting off of me. " Well! I hope you enjoyed it birthday boy." " I-I did, thank you..." " As much as I think you're sexy, you kinda need to pay me. I'm not a cheap whore, and my services aren't free." Right I almost forgot that you had to pay for literally everything in this place. " How much?" " Wellllllllllll... Since it's your birthday and I'm guessing you've never been to a strip club and I think you're cute I'll give you a discount. For you 40,000¥." 40,000?! He was right he wasn't cheap. " T-that's a lot." " Compared to what I normally charge, which is 100,000 that's a sale." " Why so much?" " Oh sweetie... This is a classy strip club, kinda, I'm the highest requested stripper, so I have to ask for a lot of money." Realizing that I'm spending a lot of money on a single person I pulled out my wallet and handed him the money. " Thanks handsome. If you're ever back just ask for bunny..." He blew me a kiss before sticking the stack of money in his garter and walking out. I just sat there dumbfounded.

I finally managed to walked back out and sat back down at the table with Kaito, Miu and Rantarou.

" Sooooooooooo...How was he? Was he as good as everyone says he is?" Miu asked. " We just talked while he gave me a lap dance." " Wait... So you didn't fuck?" Miu asked. " No." "Dammit!!" " Alright Miu I won, pay up." Rantarou said holding his hand out. " Wait you placed a bet on me?!" " Yeah, Miu said that you'd lose virginity today, I said you'd wouldn't." My friends really bet my virginity. Miu sighed and handed him the money.

I noticed Kokichi or I guess bunny giving a lap dance to another customer but he didn't look happy doing it while he was with me. When we were together he was smiling, giggling and even talking to me. But now he looked silent he even seemed bothered.

" Shuuichi, I think we should probably take Kaito home, he's a little too drunk." Rantarou said standing up. " Whaaaaaaaaaaat... I-I'm...I'm fine...! I'm not drunk..! I...I see stars." " Yep, you're drunk." I replied. " Come on Kaito, lets go home." With the help of Rantarou and I we help Kaito up and take him to the car.

After that I don't particularly remember what happened because I fell asleep in the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 459 21
Discontinued because I am extremely upset with myself for writing this and thinking it would be funny. It has really f*cked stuff in it and I would n...
22.2K 447 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
46.5K 795 22
Just like the title said. Oneshots of Oumasai. Send requests in for what you want bc I have no creativity
6.6K 85 15
•☆Saiouma/Oumasai☆• • This story is a rewrite. My original was finished last summer after working on it for a year. All of this story is altered tex...