Being With You

By magconforimagines

Sophie must move again! When she's first settling in with the new life style and school she thought it would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 26 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 30 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
I CHANGED THE TITLE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Hayes Point of View
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Attention everyone
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 Hayes point of view
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ideas for imagines
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
END

Personal update

838 6 4
By magconforimagines

Hi everyone!! Sorry that I haven't posted anything new. I've been writing and making sure the story Is perfect for you guys.

I also wanted you guys to think about something for me. ~Below~

Everyone has feelings. When I see hate comments on Nash's pictures or any of the boys it breaks my heart. They are human too. They have feelings. It crushes me when I hear someone say "Nash is gay or Hayes is ugly af" that's terrible. Those words can really hurt someone. The guys might act strong in front of all of the cameras. But Nash is struggling with depression and Cameron recently got over it. Most of the boys have been bullied all their life's and it's horrible. I think that your worthless if you have the guts to put someone down like that.

So think before you speak. Those couple words you can say are much bigger than you think.

Sorry I got so deep I just had to let it out. Well I'm about to post a couple more chapters so get ready!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 1.2K 40
At first glance, the Grier family is perfect. But, not all is well for Drew and her brother Will Grier. They left the horror's of the Grier house beh...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...
72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
21.4K 680 32
Hey guys this is a fan fiction and the characters are some of my Instagram followers. Well to get a little idea of the story me and some friends leav...