His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

Da CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... Altro

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

XVII

5.1K 350 300
Da CHOCOHONEY-

This damn app is more useless on a computer than it is on a phone >:(

Not proof read so watch out for tiny typos D:
!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung woke up early on his birthday with an excited smile on his face that slipped away quickly at the thought of the gala.

I don't know if I even want to go anymore.. Wooyoung frowned and turned to look at San's sleeping face. 

"Are you staring at me?" San mumbled, his arms around his boyfriend as they slept in the bed together.

"Maybe." Wooyoung murmured.

"Happy birthday Woo." San mumbled and squeezed Wooyoung tightly.

The prince squealed, "You're too strong!" Wooyoung giggled and San opened his eyes to see his boyfriend smiling up at him softly.

"I have to be. For you." San spoke and Wooyoung blushed.

"Oh be quiet. Who are you to smooth talk me when we just woke up?" Wooyoung covered his embarrassed face.

"I'm your boyfriend." San murmured and rolled the two of them over so he could lay down on Wooyoung.

"Get off of me! You fat butt!" Wooyoung exclaimed and San continued to lay there tiredly.

"I don't think I can." San mumbled and stayed there.

Wooyoung gave up and let out a huff at the weight of San. The two of them remained there for ten more minutes until there was a knock at the door.

"Damn.. we should've gotten up earlier so I could've washed up and kissed you." San muttered as he got off of his boyfriend and sat down on his bed.

"Yeah. You idiot." Wooyoung smacked the top of San's head lightly and went to open the door.

"Your highness." The maid bowed to the prince and was shocked when Wooyoung bowed back to her.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asked politely.

"Oh! Here are your clothes for the gala today. The King said you are free to do what you wish today, but you must be prepared to enter the gala at sunset."

Wooyoung took the clothing from her. "Alright, thankyou."

"O-oh! I-It was n-no problem." The maid stuttered and left.

"You scared her with your charm." San laughed and Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." The prince spoke and put his clothes on the dresser. 

"Go clean up so I can make out with you." San added.

"Why're you acting so tough? You know if I were the one saying that you would be a blushing mess." Wooyoung smirked and went into his bathroom.

San blushed and looked away, "N-no I wouldn't."

"Oh yeah? Come join me for a shower right now."

"W-Wooyoung!" San looked at the prince in concern.

Wooyoung laughed and shut the door behind him so he could brush his teeth.

San just sat there for a moment with a red face before getting up. Damn it, he's right. But only sometimes..

・:*:・ 

Wooyoung sat on San's lap reading a book boredly. The knight was running his finger's through the prince's hair and reading the book over his shoulder.

"Aren't you going to get ready for the gala?" San asked and Wooyoung shrugged, turning a page in his book nonchalantly. "Okay what is it?" 

"I just don't really want to attend the gala anymore.."

"But all of your friends will be there.." San spoke.

"What's the point when I have to spend the entire time talking to random girls?" Wooyoung muttered. 

"It's just for today Wooyoungie." 

"I don't want to do it.. it feels like I'd be cheating on you." The prince grimaced and San frowned.

"I know Woo... but you don't have a choice with this one.." San muttered and Wooyoung groaned, tossing the book to the side of the bed and adjusting himself into a straddle over the knight.

"Promise you'll stay by my side the whole night?" Wooyoung asked.

"Without a question Woo.. not only do I want to.. but it's my job to." San chuckled and Wooyoung blushed.

"Oh. Right." The prince wrapped his arms around San's neck and San placed his hands on the prince's waist.

The two of them shared a dazed look before leaning in and kissing softly. San pulled away first and Wooyoung whined.

"Why are you stopping?" 

"Look outside Woo, you have to get dressed."

"More kisses first." Wooyoung spoke and the knight obliged, kissing the prince's cheeks, nose, and forehead.

"Th-that's not what I meant.." Wooyoung mumbled and got off of the knight.

"What happened to my dominant prince?" San asked as he got off the bed and changed into more formal knight attire.

"..I like to be pampered too." Wooyoung murmured causing San to laugh softly.

"Of course your highness." San teased. 

・:*:・ 

《🍯's/N: This is what Wooyoung is wearing~ His castle colors are white, beige and gold in my vision 》

Wooyoung was about to call for San after he changed when there was another knock on the door.

"Your highness? I've come to style your hair and face." A feminine voice spoke outside of the room. 

Wooyoung let the woman in and sat on his desk chair as the woman styled his fluffy blond hair. The woman then added gold highlighter to the prince's cheeks and nose as well as a soft blush.

She used a clear petroleum jelly on the prince's lips and smiled at her work. "All done!" She clapped her hands together and stepped away. "It is also almost sunset. You should probably head over to the grand ballroom."

"Alright. Thank you." Wooyoung bowed at her and the moment she left, he grabbed some of the faint red lipgloss his sister gave him, and applied it.

The prince turned to look at San,"We should get goi- what are you looking at?" Wooyoung turned around in confusion and turned back to his boyfriend.

"You look gorgeous Woo.." San muttered with a red face, "How am I so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you?"

"S-stop.." Wooyoung looked away from San with embarrassment.

"I'm so serious. You're so handsome." San spoke and Wooyoung smiled shyly.

"L-let's go. You're making my heart act all weird." Wooyoung whispered.

・:*:・ 

San walked down the stairs with the prince as the prince's presence was announced. Wooyoung did his best to appear confident with the numerous eyes on him. He could see the masses of sparkling dresses on the elegant women, and multiple beige, gold and white hues on the suits of the men.

"See.. easy part done." San whispered walking with the prince as they diverged from his parents.

"Yes.. I guess so.." Wooyoung looked around, "I just realized I'm going to have to dance with one of them.." He turned to San, "Do you think the girl will get the wrong idea that I like her?"

"I guess.. you'll just have to dance with multiple to throw them off." San spoke and Wooyoung groaned sadly.

"Hey.. don't frown. Today's your birthday. Cheer up, gorgeous." San murmured and Wooyoung blushed, lifting his head to survey the room for his friends.

Seonghwa approached the prince with a bright smile on his face,"Happy Birthday Wooyoung!" He exclaimed. The male at his side bowed before speaking,"Happy birthday y-your highness."

"Oh? Who's this?" 

"This is my maid. Hongjoong." Seonghwa patted Hongjoong's head and the male blushed before nodding shyly.

"Is he.. your..?" Wooyoung began and Seonghwa nodded. 

"Isn't he so cute?" Seonghwa pinched Hongjoong's cheek and Hongjoong scowled at him with embarrassment.

San watched the interaction for a moment before turning and looking around to see Mingi and Jongho approaching him. He smiled at them and the two of them quickly caught up.

"Happy birthday your highness!" Mingi and Jongho spoke, causing Wooyoung to jump in surprise before smiling at them.

"Thanks guys." Wooyoung smiled shyly. "Let's go get a table and something to drink." Wooyoung spoke and the others nodded.

・:*:・

"Wooyoung that's alcohol."

"I don't care.. I want to try it." The prince took a sip from the glass and cringed. "Nevermind. That's disgusting." He put the cup on the table and San smirked at him with a knowing look.

"That's because your cup had no fruit juice in it." Mingi spoke as he took a sip from a glass of his own drink. 

Jongho took the cup from him and sipped it. "No this still tastes bad." The male made a face.

"Why are you drinking my shit?" Mingi snatched the cup back and pushed Jongho, who didn't budge in the slightest.

Jongho snickered and grabbed his own cup of fruit juice. 

Wooyoung smiled at Jongho before turning to watch as Seonghwa continuously whispered things to Hongjoong from across the table. He could see Hongjoong's shy smile with everything Seonghwa told him.

Wooyoung then turned to look at San who was staring right at him. "What?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

"M'just admiring you." San whispered and Wooyoung blushed. What he would give to be able to openly embrace San. 

I wish I wasn't a prince. Wooyoung thought as he indirectly kissed San by drinking from the knight's cup. The two of them shared a knowing look as San took the cup back from him and sipped the juice.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oh nooooo </3 poor Youngie doesn't wanna be a prince 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

395K 13.1K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.3K 90 8
SPIN-OFF OF THE MOON "I hate him, his eyes, his smile, his face, and even his personality" " don't be so fond of yourself I also hate that about YOU...
246K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...