Hidden Away || Ninjago AU

By synchro_writer

Lloyd is a high school student at Ninjago City High School. He is also the Green Ninja but no one knows that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
???
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32- [Final Chapter!!!]
S:2 ; Ch:1
S:2 ; Ch:2
S:2 ; Ch:3
S:2; Ch:4
S:2; Ch:5
S2; Ch:6
S:2; Ch:7
S:2; Ch:8
S:2; Ch:9
S:2; Ch:10
S:2; Ch:11
S:2; Ch:12
S:2; Ch:13
S:2; Ch:14
S:2; Ch:15
S:2; Ch:16
S: 2; Ch: 17
S:2; Ch:18
S:2; Ch:19
S:2; Ch:20
S:2; Ch:21
S:2; Ch:22
S:2; Ch:23
S:2; Ch:24;
SEASON 2 ENDS ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ
Season 3; Chapter 1:
Season: 3; Chapter: 2
Season: 3; Chapter: 3
Season: 3; Chapter: 4
Season: 3; Chapter: 5

Chapter 10

1.7K 58 21
By synchro_writer

A/N- So things have been getting confusing for me lately and I feel it's starting to confuse you too. Let me clear things up a bit. The ninjas don't know each other's identity but you the readers do. They call themselves according to the color of their suit except for Nya who they call 'Water' because her suit is also blue like Jay's. I know it's meant to be silver but I have something coming.

Lloyd -2 is a lot more on the confident side than the original Lloyd which is why he isn't as silent as the original Lloyd would be when he's with the ninja team.

Also, Jay, Cole, and Zane know each other's identities. Kai and Nya also know each other's identities but the two sets of people don't know the other set's identities. Lloyd is the only one among the ninja team who knows his own identity.

Lloyd is also a friend to Skylor (more on how they know each other later). Skylor is an inside man to the group of students that are hell-bent on getting rid of Lloyd. Since Lloyd wishes to stay alive, he planned with Skylor to position her as a spy in the group so that he's prepared for anything that comes his way.

I believe that's all, so on to Chapter 10.

"Hey, guys,"

"Green!" The five of them said turning to their teammate.

"You call yourselves based on your colors?" Lloyd asked, "That's just sad."

"We prefer keeping our identity secret." The fire ninja said.

"Whatever," Lloyd said, "Inviting another teammate for help isn't going to aid you. Like I said earlier, leave me alone."

"Don't you get it," The ice ninja said, "We need you. Garmadon's going to keep attacking and you are the only leverage we have. If you truly weren't evil, you'd come with us."

"That," Lloyd thought out loud, "Actually sounds convincing. Way better than we're planning on kidnapping you."

"Enough chatting," The lightning ninja said, "Are you coming, or do we have to force you ourselves?"

"I'm sorry," Lloyd said, "But I can't come. Your plan isn't going to work. The minute my father starts looking for me, he'll lose his head and his self-control. Ninjago would end up in shreds as he tries to find me. If he founds out I let myself get kidnapped, well, let's hope it never comes to that."

"The plan will work because Garmadon won't attack unless he wants his son back." The water ninja said.

"No, he wouldn't, because he knows his son would only come with you if it were willingly which would basically fuel his rage."

You can stop talking now, Lloyd -1 told his other.

Like I said before, Lloyd, something big is coming and you need these guys on our side. Lloyd -2 replied.

"Just come with us, Lloyd," The earth ninja, "No reason to fight over this."

"As I said before, I can't come," Lloyd looked towards the direction of the chemistry lab spotting an open window. Fortunately, the door was unlocked.

Alright, me, come at me. Since we can't switch in front of them, I may as well return back. They'll just think I disappeared. Lloyd -2 said to Lloyd -1. Lloyd -2 turned his attention to the chemistry lab and began to make a move for it.

"Quickly, Green, before he escapes," The fire ninja said. The green ninja was the closest to Lloyd so he charged after him. The others followed suit but the green ninja got there first. It started with a fight between Lloyd and the rest of the ninja.

So what's the plan? The original Lloyd asked.

We take these guys out. You do yours secretly and I'll do mine openly. Since they'll be taken out we don't have to switch and I could just go. But, if they don't go out so easily, you pretend to come at me and I'll disappear since we need to be at close range contact. Understood?

I'm you, so duh I understand. Lloyd -1 said to Lloyd -2.

The fire ninja leaped into action aiming to catch Lloyd with a net. He threw the net at Lloyd but Lloyd pulled the earth ninja in front of the net and moved to the side, causing the earth ninja to fall prey to the fire ninja. The lightning ninja seeing this, went for Lloyd hoping to get him with his nunchucks. Lloyd wasn't falling for the same trick twice and signaled his other to bump into the lightning ninja from behind.

Lloyd -1 did as asked and bumped the lightning ninja from behind making it look accidental. The lightning ninja missed and tied himself up with his nunchucks by accident and fell to the floor. The water ninja went for Lloyd followed by the ice ninja. Then two whispered using the comms to pick an attack strategy from their training. The green ninja (Lloyd -1) overheard from the comms and warned his copy.

It's a jump and attack move that basically involves one person jumping at you and the other attacks while you're distracted by the person jumping. Lloyd -1 said.

Okay, how do I avoid it? Lloyd -2 asked.

Your best bet is to dodge both attacks very carefully. Lloyd -1 responded.

The water ninja used the lockers to gain some height and jumped from there, aiming herself and her weapon at Lloyd. Lloyd moved back in an attempt to dodge her making sure to watch out for the ice ninja coming at him from his left. The ice ninja brought out his shurikens and threw them at Lloyd. Lloyd narrowly missed them and went through the door of the chemistry lab. The green ninja, the water ninja, and the ice ninja went after him. The fire ninja removed the net from the earth ninja and helped unchain the lightning ninja. From there, the three ran in Lloyd's direction trying to catch up to the other ninja.

The seven ended up on the roof of the school building six to one.

This is taking longer than anticipated, Lloyd -1 told his copy.

I know that, obviously. How about this- You and your team chase me to the edge of that building. I jump off and- no wait that won't work. Lloyd -2 said.

Or maybe it will. Lloyd -1 suggested, All I have to do is act like I'm trying to catch you and when you jump I reach, hold your hand, and then you disappear. Of course, no one will notice us touching hands or see you disappear.

That just might work, Lloyd -2 told the original,  but we have to hurry, unlike you, I won't last long if I keep running. It's a serious disadvantage of being a clone.

The green ninja increased his speed passing the others just as Lloyd rushed towards the edge of the building. The rest of the ninja realized Lloyd was planning to jump so they ran faster.

Are you ready? Lloyd -2 asked.

Yeah, to finally end this night. Lloyd -1 responded.

Lloyd jumped off the roof once at the edge but the green ninja dived ahead reaching to grab onto Lloyd's arm. The two touched and Lloyd's counterpart (the copy) disappeared. The ninja came to the edge hoping that the green ninja had Lloyd but instead the green ninja looked up at them and shook his head.

"That was one waste of a night," The lightning ninja said.

"No kidding," The earth ninja said, "We failed our mission and we have no way of getting through to Garmadon's head."

"What was Garmadon doing in the school anyway that he had to trash one of the buildings?" The Green Ninja asked pretending not to know anything.

"He was looking for his son," The fire ninja retorted, "Those devils cost the school a lot and not just financially."

"I have a way we can catch Lloyd but I am not sure you all will approve of it," The ice ninja said.

"Well, White, spill!" The water ninja said.

"All of us except Green attend the same school. If there was a way we could function as ninjas even when we are living our normal lives, we could catch him."

"What are you saying, White?" The green ninja asked.

"I have figured a part of how Lloyd moves around the school but I have no clue how else, although I do suspect there could be other ways. The main point is, our best chance of fighting Lord Garmadon is using his son as a sort of leverage to bargain for Ninjago's peace. But how are we going to get his son if he can so easily-"

"Kick our ninja butts?" The lightning ninja said cutting the ice ninja's sentence short. Everyone rolled their eyes at his statement.

"Not how I'd put it," The ice ninja said, "But precisely. If there was a way we could be ninjas even while in our normal lives, we could cooperate and get Lloyd."

"So what you're saying," The fire ninja said, "Is that we should reveal our identities so it will be easier for us to gang up on the brat?"

"Exactly!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei
139K 7.4K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong