✔️ The Asylum || Twice FF

By Green_tea_is_green

❝Yes, they have mental disorders, but it doesn't mean that they're crazy❞ -Doctor Y/n L/n The girl who helped... More

»1«
»2«
»3«
»4«
»5«
»6«
»7«
»8«
»9«
»10«
»11«
»12«
»13«
»14«
»15«
»16«
»17«
»18«
»19«
»20«
»21«
»22«
»23«
»24«
»25«
»26«
»27«
»28«
»29«
»30«
|・ω・)
A/N
»32«
»33«
|•ᴥ•ʔ
»34«
»35« [M]
sorry
hey
»36«
»37«
»38«
»39«
»40«
»41«
»42«
»43«
»44«
»45«
૮・ﻌ・ა
א
ב
ג
ד
ה
ו
ז
ח
ט
THANK YOU
SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

»31«

15.2K 943 652
By Green_tea_is_green

A/n's Note before you start reading:

oH OnLiNE SCHooL? WHat'S THat? I'M uPDatiNG WHEthER YOu liKE it or nOT.. anyways! Guys once again please be careful because i found an article seeing a 11 month old infant being raped by her 27 year old uncle and fuck, it was disgusting so i decided not to put the picture here because i can't even stare at it for that long.

And another announcement i published a special book, A LoonaxReader book so make sure to check it out! :DD

━━━━━━━━━━━

can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

"Oh my god, save me.." I huffed as i leaned on my seat.

"That's just like your 4th burger." Somi said while eating her 7th. I burped as i covered my mouth with my palm.

"I can't even finish two." I shook my head and sighed as i started cleaning my office desk as i popped a mint on my mouth before wearing my coat.

"Eh? You just ate? Where you going?" She asked. "Just checking up on them." I smiled as she quickly ate the whole patty before standing up as she dusted herself.

"Geez! Get some water ppali!" I exclaimed as i quickly took a cup putting water on it by the water dispenser as she quickly drank it.

"Oof- Thanks Y/n!" She giggled like a kid as i threw her cup.

"Aish, this kid.." I sighed as we entered the large steel door after a 'Welcome back Doctor L/n and Ms. Jeon.' was said by the computer lady whatever i'm probably just full.

We walked towards Nayeon's room to check if she's there since others are going inside their rooms on break time as I peeped inside to see her lying on her bed with a coloring book and a color on her hands.

I giggled as Somi stayed by the steel door as i slowly went inside her glass room locking me inside as i carefully approached her sleeping figure, lying on her stomach facing her right. I crouched as i stared at her to see if she's awake.

She snapped her eyes open as we stared at each other for 5 seconds until she slightly lifted her head up placing a kiss on my cheek as she lied back down giving me a sluggish smile.

"N-Nayeon.." I uttered and reddened, she softly giggled as her eyes slowly fluttering close.

"G-Goodnight Y/n.." She said before she passed out as i giggled and kissed the top of her head.

"It's still noon, silly." I smiled as i took the coloring book and the color on her hands as i placed it on her bedside table. I slowly walked out careful not to wake her up again as i smiled at somi, she opened the door as we both exited the room.

We walked towards the next door as Somi stops. "She's not here." Somi said as i nodded and head on to the next room going inside to see Momo lying down and breathing heavily as she heard the door closed and jumped out of her bed.

She spotted me and smiled but soon disappeared when she saw Somi.

"W-Who's that?" Momo stammered as she looks like she's about to run away.

"I think you already saw me earlier! I'm Jeon Somi! Nice to meet you!" She cheerfully introduces as i giggled.

"She's the head guard that keeps you, me and everyone safe." I smiled as she bit her lip probably nervous. "Don't worry she'll just stay there and play with her phone." I smiled and turned around to see Somi swiftly taking out her phone as i smiled and turned back to Momo.

I entered her glass room as I smiled reassuringly as she glances at somi from time to time.

"You were dancing right?" I asked as she nodded. "Do you want me to play a song?" I asked as she slowly nodded. "Somi~ Please open the playlist." I called.

She raised her brows as she quickly went to the desk and glanced at me asking what kind of song.

"Momo?" I asked as she flinched and looked away. Was she staring at me?

"A-Ah, We're going t-to dance?" She asked as i shook my head.

"Only you." I smiled as she quickly shook her head.

"B-But.." She glances at Somi as i approached her patting her head. "Just close your eyes and pretend like everything is ok." I whispered as her gaze softened.

Momo took a deep breathe as a calm music started playing, good for ballet and freestyle as i stepped back. I slowly exited her glass room as i approached Somi.

"You can express your feelings in many ways." I smiled as Somi chuckled.

"I express mine by eating." Somi giggled as i giggled with her. "You?" She asked.

I didn't respond as she sighed.

"Please stop expressing your feelings by silence." She frowns as i sighed and patted her head. "I'll be okay.." I answered as she sighed too.

After a few minutes the music stops as Momo stopped too, she hesitantly turned around as her gaze softened when me and somi gave her a proud smile and a few claps.

"You should rest now Momoring~" I cooed as she slowly nodded and quickly jumped on her bed. I chuckled as i waved bye while she just stared at me exiting the room. We walked towards the next room as Somi stops again.

"Not here?" I asks as she nods, we head on to the next door as we were about to open it when Jihyo opened it first.

"A-Ah Y/n." Jihyo stammered as i smiled.

"Where are you going?" I asks as she closed the door.

"I was going to ask for a towel and a new uniform since i was thinking on taking a bath." Jihyo said as she glanced at Somi. "You're girlfriend?" She asks pointing at Somi as we both shook our heads. "Good." She gave Somi a 'close eyed smile'.

"Anyways, where are the others?" I asked as she hummed.

"Others are still on the field and others are taking a bath too." Jihyo answered.

"I see, alright thanks jihyo." I smiled as she slowly nodded and bowed before leaving us both.

"Other rooms are empty too." Somi shrugged her shoulders as i nodded.

"I'll just talk to the guards." I smiled as she also nodded.

"Right, see you later Y/n-nii!" She waved goodbye as i waved back and turned around to be met by someone's chest.

I shrieked as i held on my forehead, i looked up to see Jeongyeon on her new all-white uniform with a towel on her head.

"S-Sorry, i wasn't looking on my way.." I closed my eyes as she scoffed.

"Shut up, i did that on purpose." She said and laughed as i huffed at her. She blushed red as i frowned and raised my palm and sticked it to her forehead.

"Jeongyeon! What happened! You have a fever!" I shrieked as she frowned and placed her hand on her forehead.

"A-Ah.." She sighed as i panicked. "I think i stayed on the showers for a long time." She added as i quickly took her hand dragging her towards her room. I opened the glass door as i softly made her sit on her bed.

She smirked and grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on her lap, i yelped as she gave me a cheeky smile.

"J-Jeongyeon, You have to rest and i s-still need to take her o-of you.." I squirmed as she snuggled her face on my neck.

"Be quick.." She whispered slowly letting me go as i quickly jumped off her and exited the glass room calling the guards to request for stuff.

After a few minutes guards entered the room with the stuff. I smiled as we entered the glass room, placing the things on the floor as they quickly left.

I sticked the thermometer on her mouth as i made her lie down with a thick blanket on top of her. She patted a space on her bed signalling me to sit as i declined causing her to lightly growl and grab my wrist making me sit down as the thermometer beeped.

38.9

I shook my head and sighed as i grabbed the pillows signalling her to sit up as i placed 2 more pillows on her head.

"There, for your runny nose and.." I trailed out as i took a small towel and soaked it in a lukewarm water.

"Hey.." She calmly called as i twisted the soaked towel as i turned to her to see her staring at me with a blank expression. I blushed as i tried to raise a brow awkwardly. "Do you mind if i get closer..?" She uttered as i hummed.

'Get closer?'

I waited for her to repeat as she didn't respond slowly leaning in as my eyes widened, she just stared right at me with a blank expression as i stiffened. We stayed in that position for minutes as she leaned back and lightly chuckled and looked straight at the door.

"W-What was that for?" I blushed as she looked back at me.

"I just want to see your cute face close to mine." She uttered with a stank face as i blushed deeper.

"Eh?!" I shrieked with a completely red face as she snorted.

"Now, it looks like you're the one with the fever.." She covered her mouth almost bursting in laughing as i quickly smacked her forehead with the soaked towel making her fall backwards as i covered my reddened cheeks.

I spent the rest of my day being on her side as i checked the time.

5:02pm

I sighed contentedly as i stared at Jeongyeon who's eyelids are slowly dropping as i chuckled and brought my knees on my chest, leaning my cheek on my knees as i stared at her.

"If i.. get out.. i'll surely.. marry you.." She whispered as i giggled. "You're sleepy not drunk, Jeongie.." I whispered back as i realized she has fallen asleep.

'She's talking in her sleep, huh?' I thought as i took the towel off her forehead and pressed my palms on her cheek. 'Seems like she has cooled down..' I chuckled as i sighed and stood up.

I hissed due to cramps as i quickly took all of the things i requested and exited her glass room. The guards helped me carry them as i bowed thanks.

I stretched my back as someone popped out on my side as i jumped to see Chou Tzuyu side glancing at me as she grabbed my wrist dragging me somewhere as i internally panicked.

"T-Tzuyu." I called as she stops infront of the large steel door.

"That old doctor is looking for you." She stated as i blinked few times. "Last 3 hours ago." She looked over her shoulder as i panicked.

"EH?! REALLY?!" I jumped as i entered the large steel door to find JYP-nim in his desk reading the papers.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked as i slowly shook my head.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Because you'll be staying the night with them.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 624 28
|COMPLETED ✓| . . A/n: *Sorry if grammatical error and much typo ^_^ Started: 09/02/21 Ended: 02/05/22
103K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...
82.6K 3.6K 37
𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚�...
199K 9.7K 56
Jeon Rio(y/n) A stubborn yet kind secret agent, she's only 5 y/o when his dad decided to train her to be part of his team, at first Rio protest beca...