Hadrian Sirius Black

By DexilsNotMe

What happens when Harry Potter finds out he was never Harry Potter? More

Something.. off, she said.
You..are not.. a filthy Potter.
A Wizard.
The Incident of 1981
The Boy Who Lived is Missing
The Mudblood and Ronald Weasley
The Sorting
Better be...
Slytherin House
A Conversation
Letters
Classes
A Flying Lesson
Potions
Detention
Brooms and Defense
The New Boy Who Lived
Lestrangest thing Happened in The Library...
A Quidditch Match and the Mirror of Desire
Tom's Surprise
12 Grimmauld Place
Parvati and Padma Patil
A Conversation with Dumbledore
An Unfulfilling End?
A Story from Walburga Black
Never Alone (Ron)
A Visit (Ron)
Mine
Trouble
A Marriage Contract (Draco)
Azkaban and A Reunion
Panic! In The Order of The Phoenix
Dobby the House Elf
"Do you think, I am an idiot?"
An Interesting Start to Second Year
Targeted
Classes Without the Lions (Mostly)
Life On The Other Side (Ginny)
The Royals and The Court
A Faint Heart
The Injured King and the End of Dean Thomas
The L is For Loyalty (Lisa and Lee)
The Change in Hogwarts
No More Lockhart and A Little Bit of Fun
Christmas Break
Christmas Break (Part 2)
Christmas Break (Part 3)
Christmas Break (Part 4)
Christmas Break (Final)
The Chamber of Secrets
Peter Pettigrew
Dementors, Dementors
Welcome Back Hadrian
There Was No Doubt
A Dark Lord's Smile (Tadeus Nott)
Luna Lovegood
The First Attempt
Nightmares (Draco)
Boggarts
The Second Attempt
Rage (Tom)
In "Custody"
The Past (Sirius)
Awake at Last
What Mask?
Dreams
Tension
Another Year, Gone (Plus, an Apology)
Dark Elves, Vampires and Surprises (For Dumbledore Mind You)
The Quidditich World Cup
The Quidditch World Cup (Final)
Madeye Moody
Barty Crouch Jr.
A Father's Worry
The Tri-Wizard Tournament
A Deadly Duel
The Three Schools
Viktor Krum
The Inner Circle
Care For Magical Creatures (Charlie)
Fleur Delacour
The Four Champions
Weighing of The Wands
A Dragon For a Companion
Never Change
Moving On
A Dark Lord
To Find That Which is Most Important
The Tides Turn
Silence
Dark Times Ahead
The Yule Ball
The Final Task
Lord Krymmenos

To the Young Lord

20.1K 703 242
By DexilsNotMe

To the Young Lord

Hadrian opened his eyes, confused as to why everything was dark, until he checked the time.

5:30

Ah. He had woken up early.

Why?

His brows scrunched in thought until he heard the smallest of hisses, ~Happy Birthday, Master.~

His eyes widened and he shot up, grinning as Anubis coiled up around his shoulders, nudging his head against the boy's cheek. ~Thank you Anubis. I almost forgot.~ he hissed back, stroking the snake's scales lightly.

He had plenty of time to himself and he had no idea what he should do, until he heard bumping in the hall.

"Sirius calm down-"

There was a grunt and something like a whine, then another bump.

"I can't! It's today! Let's wake him up-"

"I don't think that'd be a- hey!"

The door flung open, hitting the wall and Hadrian blinked as his father and Remus fell through the door on top of one another, Remus looking agitated. The dog star jumped up, grinning and Remus sighed as he pushed himself up to his feet.

"Happy Birthday, cub. I'm sorry if we woke you up. Pads was too excited to wait until later." he muttered, shooting the dog star a look, which the man disregarded completely.

"Happy Birthday pup! You're twelve!" he exclaimed and did a belly flop into the bed, wrapping his arms around Hadrian and squeezing him tightly.

"Dad- I need- to breathe.." he wheezed and Sirius pulled back slightly, his eyes bright. "Sorry about that. Come on! Let's play a game of Quidditch while Kreacher makes breakfast. Draco, Ron and the twins are downstairs." he said and Hadrian raised a brow, though he was smiling.

"Really? When did they get here?"

"They showed up last night after you went to bed. They wanted to surprise you. Your presents were ported to Riddle Manor for the ball later." replied the wolf, shaking his head and Hadrian chuckled.

"Okay. Let me get dressed." and Sirius cheered before glancing over at Anubis.

~Oh hey! You're Hadrian's familiar right? Anubis? I'm Sirius, his dad.~ he hissed and Hadrian was shocked.

~You're a parselmouth?~ he and Anubis exclaimed at the same time and Sirius smirked, winking slyly.

~That I am. Didn't Severus tell you? Parseltongue is a bit daunting when heard, don't you agree?~

Hadrian stared at him for a full minute, then nodded. He had forgotten about that information for a moment. "Yes he did."

"HADES!" it seemed Hadrian's friends, and future Consort, couldn't wait any longer for him to get up as they burst through the door much like Sirius and Remus had before, falling on top of each other.

Draco groaned, somehow being on the bottom and Ron gave a sheepish smile as he tugged Fred off of George and George pushed himself off of Draco.

"Sorry about that." he mumbled and Draco shot him a quick glare before smiling over at Hadrian, his eyes soft. Hadrian could feel excitement and something warm and fuzzy from their new connection.

It was a lot like his and Tom's.

"Happy Birthday, love." he said, coming around the bed to leave a kiss on the raven's cheek and Hadrian almost blushed. "Thank you Dragon."

"Happy Birthday Hades!" came the unified shouts of the Weasleys and Draco sighed while Hadrian chuckled in amusement. "Thank you demons, Ronny." and the red heads beamed, Fred shoving Draco out the way to hug Hadrian, ruffling his hair.

Hadrian groaned and George gave him a big sloppy kiss on his other cheek. Ron met his eye and Hadrian gave him a look. "Don't even think about it."

Sirius and Remus laughed and Hadrian sighed. "I hope Tom doesn't have to deal with this on his birthday."

"Oh no, of course not. He has it much, much worse. Do you know just how obsessed the Death Eaters are over him?" muttered Remus, shuddering a bit and Sirius scoffed. "Obsessed is too nice a word." he muttered and Hadrian looked to his friends as they seemed to nod in agreement.

"We're the same with Hadrian." said Fred and George and the dog star and the wolf shared a look before Remus clapped his hands together.

"Alright. Hadrian has to get dressed. Everyone leave. Even you, Draco." he stated when the blonde didn't seem to be making a move to..move.

He pouted and Hadrian chuckled as the group piled out of the room, Remus closing the door behind him.

Happy Birthday my little King.

Hadrian shuddered at the smooth voice in his head, his face warm. It was obvious that Tom may have woken up because of Hadrian and Draco's emotions, Hadrian could tell by how husky his voice was at the moment.

Not that he particularly minded.

Thank you Tom. I'm sorry for waking you.

It's quite alright. I had planned on getting up early anyways to start preparing things for the ball. Have a good morning. I'll see you very soon.

Okay.

The connection was cut and Hadrian finally climbed out of bed to get dressed.

~^~

Hadrian had never felt nervous before, well, besides the night he first met Tom in person. And at that very moment, the raven was nervous.

His friends had left an hour or two ago to get dressed for his party (the twins mentioning they had to pick up a guest), and he was seated in Tom's room at Riddle Manor, staring into the mirror.

The raven was dressed in deep green robes made of dementor's cloak and acromantula silk, which made them shine when he moved. He wore black slacks and a collared black shirt underneath, his wand in the holster on his waist. His raven hair was neatly combed out and he wore the Malfoy family signet ring as well as the Black and Grindelwald heir rings.

Anubis was coiled around his shoulders, trying to soothe the anxiety he could feel from his young Master.

"You look magnificent, serpent." came the husky voice in his ear and he jumped slightly, having not noticed that Tom had entered the room. Too lost in thought.

"Thank you..but I'm almost certain you look even better." muttered the raven, eyeing Tom's attire.

The Dark Lord wore robes that matched Hadrian's, but embroidered with silver lining. His chocolate brown hair was slicked back just slightly, a curl straying into his crimson eyes, and the Slytherin Lord ring on his left finger. Nagini was by his feet and now raised her head to nudge Hadrian's hand lightly.

~Happy Birthday, hatchling.~ she hissed and Hadrian smiled slightly. ~Thank you Nagini.~

"I felt your nerves from the ballroom." said Tom as he watched the raven stand, sighing slightly. "Of course." he mumbled and Tom gave a soft smile, bringing the boy into his arms. Hadrian blushed as he met Tom's soft gaze. "You don't have to be nervous, my little King. There's nothing that could go wrong. Everyone here is someone you can trust, or that you are close to." he said and Hadrian nodded.

"I know..I've just never had so many people care about my birthday before. So many people will be watching me. I'm afraid I'll mess up."

"Mess up? I doubt it. And there's nothing to mess up, love. All you have to do is have fun. This is your party. No one has to approach you if you don't wish it. You don't even have to speak. Just enjoy yourself." said the elder wizard, stroking Hadrian's cheek lightly and the raven leaned into the touch, eyes closed.

He could feel warmth through their connection and sighed.

"You know. I hate how young I am. At times like these, I want to kiss you." he mumbled, glancing up at the man and Tom hummed. He leaned forward, Hadrian's eyes widening, and placed a soft and sweet kiss on Hadrian's lips.

It was innocent and didn't last nearly as long as Hadrian wanted, but it still had butterflies fluttering in his stomach.

"Will that do for now?" smirked Tom, his own eyes dark and Hadrian could feel something hot coming through the connection. It was definitely different from anything he's felt from Tom before. He was too nervous to ask what it was.

"Yes..thank you." he mumbled, wishing the heat in his cheeks would vanish, but to no avail. "You're very welcome...oh, look, your hair's red again." laughed Tom and Hadrian paled, whipping around to face the mirror.

"Damn it Tom!"

"Language, serpent." murmured the Dark Lord, his eyes darkening with desire and Hadrian blushed. "Sorry."

There was a knock on the door and Tom stepped back to a safer distance as he called, "Enter."

The door opened and Hadrian smiled when he saw that it was Remus and Sirius.

"My Lord." they greeted, bowing toward Tom and he hummed. "Remus, Sirius. You may rise." he said and the two did so, smiling toward Hadrian. Well, Sirius grinned, his brown eyes alight with excitement. Hadrian almost thought it was his birthday with how excited he was.

He could literally feel it in his magic.

"You ready cub? I couldn't stop Sirius from coming up here. He thinks he has the best present." said Remus, rolling his eyes and Sirius gave a pout. "I do! Just watch!"

"Actually. I, have the best present." said Tom, retrieving a velvet box from his robes and passing it to Hadrian. "Hey, no fair." grumbled Sirius and Hadrian chuckled as he slowly opened the box.

His eyes widened when he saw that inside was the Sorcerer's Stone. However, Tom had modified it. The stone was now apart of a silver ring etched with small, black vines. "I know what you're thinking. The stone will keep both of us immortal so long as either of us have it. You're my Consort. The magic that makes me immortal makes you immortal as well. Just as it had Nicholas Flamel and his wife. This isn't the Consort ring..instead it will be your first engagement ring. The second will be the ring I give you once you've turned sixteen." said Tom and Hadrian blinked away tears.

"What about Draco?"

"Again, he is also my Consort. As long as the stone is in our possession, we will all be immortal. Of course to make sure I could have you both make Horcruxes..but with you being one I'm almost certain you were already immortal since nothing can destroy a Horcrux but basilisk venom." explained the Dark Lord and Hadrian tackled him in a hug.

"I love you."

Tom froze, eyes wide and there was a tense silence, both Remus and Sirius staring at Hadrian in shock and Hadrian feeling anxious as the seconds ticked by without Tom saying anything.

"I..I love you more serpent.." he whispered, holding the boy tight, hiding his face in Hadrian's soft, crimson hair.

Remus breathed a sigh of relief and Sirius looked smug.

"Lucius owes me fifty thousand galleons."

"Pads, I told you not to bet on them." sighed Remus and Hadrian narrowed his eyes at his father. "What bet?"

"I bet Luci that you would tell my Lord you loved him first and that he'd definitely say it back. Luci bet my Lord would say it first and you wouldn't say it back. Hah!" he laughed, not at all phased when Hadrian rolled his eyes, uttering, "Now I see why Dumbledore thought you were an idiot."

"So, are you two entering together?" asked Remus, looking over at Tom and Tom looked to Hadrian. "Serpent?"

"Yes. Your presence will make me more comfortable." he mumbled and Tom chuckled as he looped their arms together. "As you wish, little King." he said and the two, followed by Nagini, left the room behind Remus and Sirius.

Hadrian could feel the excitement throughout the manor and was surprised. He hadn't thought the Death Eaters and even his friends and family would be so eager to celebrate his birthday. It was just another day to him.

Sirius and Remus stopped them at the ballroom and looked toward the raven. "Ready?"

Hadrian nodded and the two pulled the doors open in perfect sync.

The ballroom was large, with tall, Roman pillars and marble floors. Up above hung a large, silver chandelier and falling from the ceiling were pieces of silver and green confetti that disappeared before it hit the floor. A banner hung up over the stage at the end of the room that read, "Happy Birthday Hadrian" in elegant lettering.

All around were the inner and outer circle Death Eaters, their masks gone and all dressed very nicely. All of Hadrian's friends were there and even some members of Remus' pack that he recognized.

In the corner there were three tables set up, two filled with food (including his cake) and one filled with presents. The table had overflowed and most of the presents were underneath it or surrounding it. Kreacher and Dobby seemed to be checking the presents, making sure there was nothing harmful inside.

"It's brilliant, Tom!" breathed Hadrian, eyes wide as he gazed around and Tom chuckled as the two entered the room, Death Eaters bowing their heads in respect. As soon as they had crossed the threshold, music began to play all around and Tom looked to Hadrian.

"See? There was nothing to be worried about..now, may I have the first dance?" said the elder wizard and Hadrian felt his face warm as he nodded slowly, smiling widely. "Okay. But you know you can't have me to yourself all night." he stated as Tom placed one hand on the boy's hip, and the other taking Hadrian's hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Unfortunately. I suppose I can share you with a..few others." sighed Tom overdramatically and Hadrian chuckled quietly.

~^~

Charlie Weasley was in slight awe as he gazed around the ballroom of..well he couldn't remember where they were or the name of said place but he knew it belonged to the Dark Lord. The man that had been with Hadrian most of the night.

By now things were slowing down and it was almost time for the cake and present opening. Of course he'd only open the first few since he had so many.

Charlie had been having a good time, even with all the Death Eaters around.

He met Sirius Black and Remus Lupin for the first time. Sirius the opposite of what he was expecting and Remus cautious but friendly. He spoke with a few of Hadrian's friends, intrigued with their surprisingly complex views on the wizarding world.

And the way the Dark Lord and even Hadrian held themselves. The way they commanded the room with just a look. Dumbledore never had such control over his own followers. Not only did the Death Eaters listen but they obviously adored the two. The Dark Lord and his future consort.

"Hello Charlie." came the familiar smooth voice and the elder Weasley turned slightly to meet the luminous gaze of Hadrian Black. The raven was smiling as he gazed out over the room.

"Hello Hadrian..happy birthday." he smiled back somewhat nervously. Not that Hadrian blamed him. One wrong move and the twins and Ron would have one less older brother.

"Thank you. My demons mentioned that you wanted to see what it's like on the dark side, so to speak. And that, you wished to speak with me." said the young Slytherin wizard and Charlie nodded, facing the raven completely.

He didn't notice the stares he was getting from Hadrian's friends. Even Ron and the twins seemed guarded as they watched the interaction from a distance.

"Yes. It's a strange experience..I find it interesting. No one is arguing or talking over each other..no questioning your orders..." Charlie trailed off and Hadrian chuckled. "Orders? Well I haven't ordered anyone to do anything but I see what you mean. The outer circle would never question the Dark Lord or myself. But the inner circle would. The right and left hands. Because even the Dark Lord could make a mistake if he isn't extremely careful. And the Dark Lord and I, we let it be known that if there is some questioning, doubt, betrayal, there will be dire consequences. The Death Eaters know this. I heard that Dumbledore doesn't raise a hand toward his subjects. That's bad leadership. If you are too soft on your comrades they assume they can walk all over you. That they have equal status as you. That doesn't work here. There are so many of us, we need order." explained Hadrian and Charlie nodded.

He understood that.

And it was much simpler than making close relationships with every single one of their followers. They had their close followers which helped keep the lesser followers in order and the lesser followers that made up the army and force of their hierarchy, so to speak.

Dumbledore didn't have the control the Dark Lord and Hadrian had.

"Tell me..what do you believe in, Hadrian?" he asked and Hadrian hummed.

"I believe in the dark. It is time for us to take our place at the top. To stop the discrimination of dark creatures and wizards, and to bring back the old traditions. To release the restrictions on dark magic..all magic. We are wizards. We are powerful. We shouldn't restrict ourselves. The muggles and muggleborns, the light, they are afraid. They cling to Dumbledore for guidance but he is a dying a breed. Light magic is dying. All magic is dying because of what he's done to the wizarding world. But we can bring it back to its former glory. We can bring back metamorphagus', parselmouths, Seers and the other abilities that were lost over time. All we need is a change in leadership. In views. It may be difficult, but I believe it is possible." he said and Charlie felt something in him shift with Hadrian's words.

Hadrian hadn't even noticed that the Dark Lord as well as most of the inner circle were giving him looks of both respect and impression.

His words were filled with conviction and determination. He believed they could change the world and Charlie believed Hadrian could and would change it one way or another.

"If it's alright, I'd like to help you. I'm a Dragon Tamer, I'm sure the twins have mentioned and I know that having me on your side will be extremely beneficial. Plus Dumbledore trusts me." said Charlie and Hadrian smiled, nodding. "Of course. Don't disappoint me, Charlie." said the younger wizard and Charlie shuddered at the slight edge he heard in the boy's voice.

It terrified yet excited him at the same time. Even his magic felt oddly content with these words. He was afraid of punishment..but more afraid of disappointing Hadrian.

"I won't." he said and Hadrian hummed.

"It's time for cake." called the Dark Lord and Hadrian's heart jumped as he moved toward the crimson eyed male.

The Death Eaters surrounded the table that held Hadrian's cake and Tom stepped forward, cutting the first slice and placing it onto a plate, passing it to Hadrian.

Hadrian took one bite and sighed. "It's amazing Cissa." he smiled toward the woman and she dipped her head slightly, smiling back at him. "Thank you, Hades."

Tom smiled, then looked out over his Death Eaters.

"To the Young Lord." he said and Hadrian found himself shuddering at the choruses of,

"To the Young Lord!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 33K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
58.2K 1.9K 11
When Harry starts having dark dreams, he begins to realise he is changing. What will he do to find out his true self?
210K 7.1K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
11.7K 278 24
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟...