With You [Cannon Kuroo x read...

By Kurooswifie

You are a manager for the Karasuno the volleyball team, along with Kiyoko. When you met the captain of the N... More

Y/N's Info
How it All Started Pt.2
Apartment Choices
How it All Started Pt. 3
Practice Match Pt.1
Practice Match Pt.2
His Chibi Chan
Yachi's Appearence
The Bus Ride
Training Camp Pt.1
Training Camp Pt.2
Matcha Strawberry Latte
The Simple Date
Truth or Dare
Lev x Yaku
A Kiss from Kuroo
A Chat With Kenma
Barbecues and Sleepovers
The Last Day
Sick Day
Couple Rings
Long Distance Date
Date Pictures
Shrine Visit
The Kuroo House
Aquarium Date
Late Night Talk
The Nekoma Sisters
Nekoma Matches
With You
Extra Chapters or Season two
Season 2 Confirmed
I Think I Like You
Moving In
I Love You (Chibi Chan)
Dinner With Old Friends
I Love You (Forever and Always)

How it All Started Pt. 1

52.8K 936 1.6K
By Kurooswifie

"Yes, I have finally made it here." said Y/N tiredly.

Kiyoko stared at the girl, "Hey, you're the new employee that was just hired a week ago."

"Yeah I am, sorry I'm late," Y/N said,"I got on the incorrect train and that messed up my schedule for today."

Kiyoko replied to Y/N while handing you a fern green apron and white bandanna,"That's alright, there's not many customers here."

"My name is Y/N, what's yours." Y/N asked while trying to put on the apron.

"My name is Kiyoko Shimizu, is it alright if I call you Y/N chan, since we're going to get closer anyways?" she asked.

"Sure, does this mean that I can call you Kiyoko san?" Y/N said back.

She replied, "Of course, it's only fair right."

Y/N and Kiyoko were hired to work at this cafe to stand in for the actual boss. The original owners were opening up another shop in Tokyo. Y/N went and got dressed while Kiyoko started to explain how a couple things worked around here. Y/N two were then talking while working and Y/N finally found out that she was a really nice person.

"Hey Y/N, you know you're really adorable right," Kiyoko said, giggling a bit, " it's not only your charm, but your looks as well."

"Oh thanks," Y/N said while smiling a bit," you look a lot better than me though, cause you're more of the ideal type. The hot girl type, you know."

"Thanks, oh and can I get your number you seem like a wonderful friend." Kiyoko said with a smile. Y/N said sure and the two traded numbers.

* Texting Point *

Y/N's phone glowed and she realized that Kiyoko just texted her.

Kiyoko: Hey Y/N, this is me Kiyoko san, wanna meet up for fun next weekend. It's not for work purposes

Y/N: Sure, where are we going

Kiyoko: We can go somewhere around the area, just to talk and get closer

Y/N: K, I'll see you at work tomorrow

Y/N went home happily knowing that she has made a new friend and money

*Time skipp cause I'm lazy( It's also next weekend )

Y/N woke up and got ready to meet with Kiyoko. She got dressed in her favorite outfit and left. "Hey, Kiyoko san did you sleep well" Y/N said. (just imagine your favorite casual outfit)

" Hey Y/N san, I slept well what about you." Kiyoko said happily.

Y/N said back to Kiyoko smiling, " Same, did you eat breakfast yet?"

"Nope not yet," Kiyoko replied, "We should go eat if you haven't yet."

"That's good, I haven't eaten yet," Y/N said.

You guys went to eat at your (favorite fast food restaurant) to talk and eat (I'm sorry about the messy abbreviations sometimes it's pretty self-explanatory and in some cases it isn't, this means your favorite fast food restaurant). Y/N found out that Kiyoko was in 9th grade and is going to Karasuno as a 10th grader like herself. That's when Kiyoko and Y/n wondered why the boss hired two future high school first years to handle their cafe, but they shook it off because they needed the money.

Y/N finally went home and laid in her bed. Y/N was so glad that you had at least one friend that she could hang out with at her new school Karasuno, since she had moved a month ago and no one came along with her.

***********************************************************************************************

Lemme explain for a second, if it was hard to understand.  In the first 3 chapters, it's going to explain a couple of things about Y/N.  The actual story will start later sorry if it takes a bit to get to the "tea".  Thank you for your time.

-The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.7K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
4.5K 57 24
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ-"] "๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž" โ•”โ•โ• โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ยฐโ€ขโ€ โ•โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you find yourself r...
184K 4.1K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...
328K 12.9K 52
[Haikyuu Series #1] [Kei Tsukishima X OC] After a traumatic experience with love, Mikazuki Kinomi doesnสผt want to associate herself with anyone anymo...