Entangled in E-class

By 023-Yzal

What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower ran... More

Disclaimer
Class 3-A
Mischief Overboard
Assembly's Aftermath
Meeting E-class
First Impression
Pep Talk before Midterms
Midterms
Leaving for Germany
Ditching Date
Bonds
Busy Buddy
Ball Game
A Little Revenge
Meeting the New Students
Two Devils With One Plan
Results
Island Getaway
Chaotic Vacation
Inside the Darkness
Serpent's Blood Lust
Summer Festival
Stalking
Reunited
A Leader's Duel
Still Our Father
Depend On Us
Sorry as a Class
Angry Bitch
Deciever and Decieved
Mother
Chained
Gain Some, Lose Some
Unexpected Events
Teacher's Masterpiece
Principal's Defeat
Lost It
Peach
Identity
His Past
Ignored
Meet
Heated Lecture
#Cristmas Special
#Christmas Special Part2
Worried
Sailing Ships
Troubled Mind
Downhill
The End Game
Against the Agents
Fire With in The Will
Chaotic Hike
Inevitable
Intense
Dangerous Dance
Noble Teacher
Helpless...
Revived
The right choice
Sensei's Way of Farewell
Devastated
Graduation
The Aftermath
Class Reunion
Answers

Faded

28 1 0
By 023-Yzal

Zen's POV

The next Morning came and everyone thanked me as our little stunt last night was successful.. and it somewhat solved some of the issues in their relationships with their parents. And Ritsu informed me that the video went viral across the globe as some celebrity watched and heard our record that it circulated through the internet., and almost everyone in the main campus didn't let me through as they asked me as of when did we pull that off. I also heard from father that it was sweet of us to turn the tables against him that feud another one of our fights.

"Koro-Sensei, I would like you to keep this., this record was written with the inspiration that you gave us, the courage that you pass unto us, made it being on assassination or in class, Sensei you've been there when they turned their backs on us and didn't give up on us. I might forget some of my memories with this class but I wish not to forget about you Sensei, though I'm afraid that I might, so please do me a favor don't forget of me sensei " I said as I gave him the record that we made at the teacher lounge as the two of us talk "Thank you Zen, I will do everything in my power to help you" sensei said full of seriousness "Thank you sensei but I'm telling you that I'm not going through memory shock which where they wanted to shock my brain to restore my memories" I said a bit scared to that idea. "What about acupuncture Zen? " he asked curiously "I already tried it when I've first confirmed about it." I said casting my hair down as I don't want sensei to see my eyes " let me help you preserve your memories by taking a lot of pictures of everyone in class and when the time you've forget about it, I'll be the one to explain it to the class" sensei lift my head for me to see him smiling at me as I also return the smile.

After the talk with sensei I head down the mountain hoping I could talk with Shu, as I also forgot my days in A-class before I got transferred to E-class., As I walk towards Shu's class while I dodge the students who wanted to get to know me to gain popularity as they see the video on how I treat E-class....or in other words how I made E-class go viral and famous , which is irritating that's why I want to avoid them. Then When I reach my destination, I knocked at the door three times and say "May I excuse for Shu please" I said and soon after Shu opened the door.,
"What is it that you want Gakuzen" he said in a cold note. "I know you also don't like what I posted last night the same with father but, please hear me out Shu" I said in a shaky voice and teary eyes , that got his attention as I've never cried in the open. "Please Shu I'm begging you, just a little bit of your time" I asked tears flowing none stop.., "Fine lets head somewhere we can talk " he said as he started walking and I just followed him still tears are flowing., when we reach the green house at the back of the school he sat at the pavement while I stayed standing "So? what is this all about Gakuzen?" he asked as he crossed his arms and legs "Shu, I'm lost, please tell me what I am like when I first came to A-class and how was I in my stay there went, what did I do? how did I cope with it?" I asked still crying that made him looked at me in confusion "Why are you suddenly asking this Zen?" he asked as he grab my wrist a bit tight "Shu I', I'm starting to forget things that happened since mother brought me to your home as I regain my lost ones " i finally explained to someone other Koro-Sensei about my situation. "Does mother know about this?" He asked me with a shaking voice which I just shake my head and bend down crying my hearts off "Shu I don't want to forget " and with that he hugged me trying to comfort me "have you talked this out to your friends?" he's trying to know if, I already told someone other than him, which I've lied as I shook my head as a NO "when are you planning to tell them?" he asked concerned of my well being and relationship with my friends "I don't have the heart to do so." I said hugging him back "then when will you tell mother and father about this?" He asked again "I don't know, I really don't know" I cried as for the second time I let my self cry with no care. "Shu promise me, that If I ever really forget everything from the day mother brought me home to this point, please help me explain it to our parents . cause If I really did forget everything .,I'd already asked Tsuna-nee to take me to Germany as I recover from it."I said and he got no choice but to agree as I look pitiful and hopeless "If that's how I can help then I'll do it, anything else you wish for me to do Zen?" he asked with warmth in his voice "Keep this secret for now, and please tell me what happened back then as a bed time story. I really wish to figure out or recover from this before graduation as I want to treasure this memories till my last breath" I said calming down as my older brother, Shu cress my back to assure me that everything is going to be fine and back to normal. It took sometime for me to calm down and it's already afternoon., which means I ditched class again and I drag Shu along with me. I decided to ditch it through and walk the way home, leaving my bag at school., I picked up my phone and called someone as I wait for him to answer, and with a couple of rings she answered my call.. "Hey, I need your help with something , please come meet me at this location ***** Cafe ***** St"

Gakushu's POV

Days have passed since Zen told me her condition, and it have been days since I started telling her the story over and over again each night, as shes in daze most of the time. As each and everyday since that day, She started asking a lot of questions day after day and I'm really worried for her. and that's why I did something that I would never do, with her situation in mind and the pressure from the principal teaching my class ..., I won't really ask for help to that arrogant person. "Gakushu, do you have a second? I need to talk to you about your sister" Mother asked while she was looking at Zen who is roaming each and every inch of the living room, "Zen, Its time to head to school" I said as I looked at her worriedly but she just ignored my call then mother decided to approached her and she put a hand on her shoulder that got her attention that made her turn around and looked at mother "Zen sweetie, your brother just called you, didn't you hear him? Is everything alright?" mother asked her that she just looked at her confused "Is Ryo here?" she asked which confused me that shocked mother. "Zen sweetie, are you alright?" mother asked as she feel Zen's temperature if she had fever "I'm sorry miss but It seems that I'm in the wrong house." Zen said politely "Zen are you okay? It's me your mother, don't you remember?" Mother asked and grabbed Zen with both of her shoulder. "eh? but miss I'm not Zen...,I'm Zai Echizen, Miss maybe you got the wrong person" Zen said that shocked both mother and I, 'have she already forgot about us? No! What is happening here?' I frantically thought.., "Gakushu, ask your father to excuses Zen from her class she's coming with me to the hospital for a check up" mother drag Zen with her as she rush towards her car and drove off.. "What happened with your mother? Gakoshu?" I heard father said as he descend the stairs "Mother ask to excuse Zen from her classes for the time being as Mother brought her for a check up" I said explaining half of the situation "I see.." he said as he head towards the car and I just followed him there after grabbing Zen's personal laptop before following, since Zen gave me a task to give this to that blue haired guy in E-class and just as Zen Instructed I have to give this to him. When we reached the school parking lot father advice me to prepare for the finals and that he wouldn't want another failure coming from me which, I just nod for as I went up the entrance of the mountain waiting for any E-class students to pass by so they can give this to that blue haired boy which is I think is Shiota Nagisa.. After I asked for their help to defeat father as he started too manipulate the class to study even further and in fast rate. Father would only lose if the E-class beat A-class who he personally handled currently. "Hey Rio I heard that there's a grand opening of a Sweets Cafe somewhere ***** St. near at the station" I heard someone said that got my attention, I face them and found out that I was Nakamura Rio-san that got the highest score in English when we make the bet last semester. "Look who do we have here?" She said that got her friends attention that also look at me "Great someone from E-class" I said as I move from my position and approach the both of them "Yeah, what about us being in E-class " She glared as she put her hand on her hip trying to look intimidating., "I'm not here to bring trouble to you," I said massaging my temples.as she looked at me with confused gaze "then, what are you here? is the student president perhaps waiting for someone?" she asked teasingly "Well, yes as Zen asked me to bring this to her Blue haired friend, which I presume it would be Shiota-san" I said as I gave her the laptop "Hey this is Zen's personal laptop, she never went anywhere without this thing" her friend said shocked to see the laptop. "Wait, speaking of her where is she?" Nakamura-san asked which I just shook my head "I already informed your advisor about Zen, You can just ask him for the information. But for now you better take this and start climbing as its almost time I said as Hand the laptop to her and went on my way. Zen still have time to get back here as the exams is in the afternoon for the students can still review in the morning.

Third Person POV

After Gakushu left Rio and Megu hurriedly climb the mountain to ask their advisor about Zen, with worry all over their face they've entered the room, Opening the room loudly that got everyone's attention... "Where's that dumb octopus.?!" Rio shouted at the top of her lungs "What got yah all riled up Rio?" Karma asked as he smirked at the two students who just entered. "Shut it for once Karma. This is about Zen" she said glaring at the red head. that got everyone's attention "Well, Koro-sensei said that he'd check on something for a while and let us group study for the exams this afternoon" Nagisa answered their question as he eyes how worried the two where. "Isn't that Zen's belonging the thing that she didn't let anyone touch ?" Ritsu pointed out the pink bag that their classmate is holding "Yeah, and that's what I'm worried about as since Zen don't want anyone holding this and earlier when were about to climb the mountain Gakushu approached us and ask us to give this to Nagisa " as Rio exclaimed this, the blue haired male looked extremely shocked "Wait? Me?" he asked as the rest looked at his direction.. "For some reason my dear girlfriend trust you than me, Nagi-chan" Karma teased that made the situation awkward for Nagisa "Bu..but..." before Nagisa can clear his name to his best friend their yellow octopus of a teacher came back with Zen but there's something odd with them as their teacher seemed to be worried while the other is confused and doesn't talk as if absorbing new informations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 53 15
3-E class. Also known as End Class. That class is full of amateur assassians. And their target is their teacher, Korosensei - octopus like creature...
2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
11.2K 181 27
(y/n) and Nagisa have been friends since their were born. Both their parents meet in high school and stayed friends, so they grew up together. (Y/n)'...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...