lovely - Leonardo DiCaprio

Galing kay xmarvelle

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘸... Higit pa

the characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Final Epilogue
THANK YOU♡

17

4.7K 118 289
Galing kay xmarvelle

I still could feel his arm underneath my head, as the cold cement was dashing throughout my body, it was cold, but I could still sense the heat at the same time. As I was unconscious, I was startled when I felt hands at my back. Him cupping me, I muttered a bit, as I have no idea what was happening. The cold surroundings disappeared, I opened my eyes slowly as I saw him placing me on my bed, putting a blanket over me.

"L-Leo?" I said before he could get out.

He turns around, looking at me with concern.

"What is it?"

I didn't get the chance to answer as I was fast asleep right after. All I heard was the sound of the door closing as darkness rushed through the room.

Tuesday, 11:42am. Griffiths High

Ap Calculus

I was silently paying attention to Mr. Porter, dodging down notes while people are clearly not listening. In my right is Danny rotating his pencil while in my left is Jayson, I let out a small giggle as I saw how bored they are. Jayson then taps my shoulder with his pen in between his nose and lips, as he pouts trying to balance it.

"Can you do this?" he says a bit struggling.

I picked up the pen I'm using and placed it underneath my nose above my lips, "I don't know, you tell me." I said as we both laughed.

"So uh, hey auditions later, what do you say?" Jayson continues.

I pointed at myself, "What, me? No, no. Not my thing."

Jayson furrowed his eyebrows playfully, "Pfft. Cut the crap, I saw you played Thumbellina in 7th grade."

Embarassed, I immediately replied, "I-I was just trying to increase extracurricular points, I would never do that again."

Andrews sighs, "You'd be perfect for it."

Danny then joins in, "I heard Leo will audition— well it's not like he still has to audition, he's obviously going to play the main character."

"DiCaprio?" I said, shocked.

"Yeah, he loves acting." Danny adds.

"Yes, Mr. Colbert? Do you have something to share with the class?" Mr. Porter interrupts us as we were all startled.

"No, Mr. Porter, sorry." he says smiling.

We swiftly managed to let Mr. Porter get back on his lesson, as Jayson whispers beneath my ear, "Let's watch him later audition, you in?"

I quickly revisited my schedule on how much chores and homework I needed to do later after school, but a part of me really wants to see him join the audition, as it took me by surprise he has something that is close to his heart and loves.

"Okay." I whispered back.

Jayson and I were at lunch as I was reviewing stuff I have to do for later, crossing out things I already have done in my planner while munching chips and talking to each toher.

Leo comes up to us, his hand lifted on his forehead trying to cover the sunlight.

"Hey, man." Leo greets Jayson as they do their handshake.

I notice how they have not that really been hanging out, though I wonder how when I'm around they greet each other.

"Hey, Giselle." he says.
"Did you sleep well?" he added, making me look at him in confusion.

"Um– of course. Thanks for asking?" I answered, completely lost as to what has happened last night.

"Hey, Jayson will you take her home after school? I have auditions." he says as he takes a sip of his water.

Jayson answers smiling, "Oh, we're actually planning to watch you at the auditions. Right, Giselle?" he says looking at me.

He smiles, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I didn't know you act."

He looks away for a second, then stroked his hair, "I wasn't sure you would actually care, so I never told you." he said letting out a chuckle.

I placed down my water, "You think so little of me, dingus."

Jayson stands up from his seat, "Froyo? My treat." he says looking at me.

"Sure. And if they still don't have strawberry toppings I'm raising hands–" I quipped making him laugh.

I turned my eyes to my left and saw Leo's smile turned into a gentle frown.

"Oh, Leo you wanna come?" I asked as I tapped his arm.

"No, it's alright. I have Chemistry in like, 2 mins." he chuckled.

"Oh, okay. See you later." I returned the smile.

"See ya, man." Jayson replies.

I picked up my planner as I mutter, "Let's go."

"Oh, hey this fell out of your planner." Jayson lifts a small folded piece of paper from the ground.

"Oh, let me see?" I asked, a bit intruiged yet confused. I don't put a single paper or whatnot on my planner.

E.G. Morris

It says on the back, with a clean yet small handwriting. Just like yesterday.

do you enjoy the harry potter series? i do. you're smart as hermione, i'll tell you that. i really like your outfit today, Erin.

I scoffed as I read what was in the paper and swiftly looked at the surroundings, Jayson then interrupts me,

"Giselle, you coming?" he said from afar.

"Uh– yeah!" I replied, crumpling the paper as I put it on my pocket.

As we were walking to the froyo shop, Jayson says out of the blue,

"I really like your outfit today."

A bit shocked, "O-oh. Thanks," I said thinking about the paper.

"W-well, it's not like you liked it so much that you decided to wrote it on a paper, is it?" I said trying to be jolly while attempting to know who's been sending these messages.

He looked at me in confusion, "What?"

Embarassed, I let out a big laugh and says, "I'm joking."

Shit that was humiliating.

Auditions

“Only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! It is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!”
Leo states in the most felt way possible, everyone is in awe, as well as I.

As someone who has already read the novel, I can't help but to ponder, this is exactly how I have imagined Heathcliff would say it. Surely Miss Emily Brontë had passion writing him.

"Leo told me he is going to pursue film and acting in college." Jayson whispers.

"That's no surprise." I replied looking at the blue eyed boy as he performs.

I was engaged seeing him reenact, but was soon startled when I saw him look at my direction.

I wasn't entirely certain if he's actually looking at me, but I was at him. As he says,
“Catherine Earnshaw, you loved me—then what right had you to leave me?”

I was still looking at him while he bows to the judges and smiles, as I immediately snapped out of it.

The silence then faded rapidly, being replaced with applause and screams.

"Was he looking at you?" Amara asked who was by my side.

I scoffed and stuttered, "What–him? No, probably just in my way."

As we were walking up to him, he lets out a smile of relief waiting for us to reach him.

"That was amazing, man you killed it," Jayson says lifting his hand out for a shake.

"Thanks, I was so nervous," Leo replied.

"What do you mean, you do this every year?" Danny asks.

"W-well there are a lot of new students, and new teachers you know. I still get nervous everytime." he chuckled.

I was about to join and compliment his performance as someone cuts me off covering my figure to him.

"That was incredible Leo. I wonder why you're still not a professional actor, am I right?" Priya says waiting for confirmation from her friends behind her as they nod in agreement.

"See you at the rehearsals, Heathcliff. Oh, call me Catherine from now on so you'll get used it." she added, with a wide smile on her face, as she continue to walk away.

Without a second, Leo says, "Results are still not up until tomorrow. Why don't you practice the pronunciations of some words so people won't make fun of you?"

Priya scoffed, "You are so funny, Leo, stop!" as she says in a flirty voice, touching his chest.

"Yeah, thanks." he replies with sarcasm, taking a step back to get away from Priya's hand.

"I think your performance was great, too." I told her, as I kind of want the awkwardness to be finished.

She looks at me with her right eyebrow raising, giving out a fake laugh, "Did I ask, sweetie?"

"I-I was just trying be nice." I replied calmly.

She walks closer, the sound of her heels scattering the environment, "But did I ask?"

Leo walks up in the middle of us, "Alright, knock it off."

Jayson placed his arm on my shoulder, comforting me, "You haven't changed one bit, Miller."

She scoffed, leaving the room, as Leo asks me, "You okay?"

I nod, "What is her problem?"
"Whatever, let's go, I have a lot to do."

"Come on, I'll take you home." Jayson says, with his arm still comforting mine.

"Oh, it's okay Jay I'm off to home too, so." Leo joins.

"I'll go with Leo so it will be convenient for all of us." I said, holding Jayson's arm, letting go of it as he nods.

As we go outside the school, I let out a deep breath, the trees are scrumptious, as the leaves fall down on both of our shoulders, the wind is lovely, as it always has been.

"Thank you for giving me your time." Leo cuts off the silence.

"I wanted to." I smiled in concern as we walk, our hands accidentally brushing each other's.

"It's unusual for this weather to be this good, don't you agree?" he continues, with a sly smile on his face.

"I can't really tell, I'm not from here. But, it is gorgeous." I answered.

Fond by flowers, I was astonished as I saw so many plump, reddish, and pink flowers dangling on the trees.

I gasped, "Look at these flowers!"

He snickers, as I was too distracted by the beauty of each petal, I didn't notice he disappeared.

"Leo?"

"Here." he says, holding a small blossom.
"I picked up the smallest one as I know you like putting it in books." he continued.

I gasped quietly in awe, "Thank you."

I took it from his hand as he continue to walk, his hands on his pocket, while I follow him from behind.

"I know this is really random, but I see a big future in front of you." I said in all honesty, looking ahead.

He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows yet calm, "I-uh. I hope so."

"I know so." I looked back at him with a smile.
"You're gonna be on the television, in cinemas, and you're gonna be recognized by everyone."
"People will look forward to seeing every project of yours, trust me."

He sighs in relief. He was appalled, yet he smiles,

"I trust you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5.2K 75 16
•• Chris Cornell ♡ ||"I think it's time for me to let the past go.|| ||"forever?"|| ||"I know someday, you'll have a beautiful life."|| ---- When two...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...