Big Daddy within rwby and shi...

By GunslingerDeath101

There was a day in atlas nothing bad ever happened the schnee family were some good or bad but mostly they we... More

Bio
Ch 1 prologue
Ch 2 a brother is here and at hanzo beacon
Ch 3 the inititation and the reunion
Ch 4 derpy vs asuka
Ch 5 A friendship never dies
Ch 5.5 derpys day with hanzo
Ch 6 some friends can been found
Ch 7 y/n vs team CRDL
Bonus chapter 1 shad learns his basic
Ch 8 junedice
Ch 9 junedice 2
Ch 10 food fight madness and possible forgiveness part 1
Ch 10 a family siblings pt 2
Ch 11 knowing a certain fauna
Ch 12 fauna problems and a sister reunited
Ch 12.5 hanging with new friends
Ch 13 the dance and childsplay pt 1
The fortnite killer
Ch 13 dance time and more childs play pt 2
Author little talk
Random/bonus chapter 2 johnson in a witch school?
Ch 14 white fang plan through and shinobi time pt 1
Bonus chapter 3 the razzle dazzle dorito vs the tuxedo terriost
50k reads!
Chapter 14 the ninja love pt 2 (lemon)
Ch 15 A trip to a mission
Bonus chapter 4 The battle of the bands
Happy Tanksgiving!
Little chitty chatty clack with GD
Ch 16 The Train ride for Grimm!
Its Today?!! (Not a chapter)
Its finally happen!
Ch 17 The shadows that come

Chapter 18 In Rapture we fall, but not Remnant (and I gave up)

682 9 15
By GunslingerDeath101

Authors note
Right, this is the last chapter. I give up, honestly I made a mistake trying to multitask on stories or even try doing 2 shows on 1 game. Which wasn't playing out well, I don't..well barely know much about Senran Kagura but I had some determination to try it out, but that was mostly a total failure seeing as how this story was a massive drag...and having some set backs of procrastination by Playing some Apex, reason that be for battle pass. Sorry, sorry. I know it's a very stupid reason to have so much set back over some gaming battle pass, but I'm sure there's some of you who at least wanted to do something but had a goal to finish something off at least? Right? Well I'm still apologizing but let's just goddamn end this pissing story.

Y/n P O V
Many..many things have happened, again with family reunions. Some sort of bonding, TRYING to get along with winter as right now, we've been chatting over tea...I never drank my cup as it is nothing to me.

Winter: "So..Dear brother, I know you still haven't accept me fully yet, but I have a proposal. If you would like to hear it that is." Staring at her, I just nodded as my helmet has been removed, showing off the various scars and bruises from past times. (Ok unlike my last massive problem. Reading the various comments seeing as Delta OBVIOUSLY can't take the fucking HELMET off. Look, cut me some slack yea? I don't do much lore lot of times and I just regret making this and want it done if it's that bad, Ok? Just cut me some slack, it's fanfic logic nowadays.)

Winter: "So apparently that dive suit is a part of you correct? Well, back in atlas we have some people WHO could possibly actually remove that diving suit off you that'll be making you normal once again. Those "plasmids" you call them, are staying within you as I'll not mention about those. I know general ironwood would only wish to experiment on my dear brother, which is just unacceptable." She looked away, waiting as I heavily sighed. Looking at the symbols on my hands, would this be better? What if I'm still unable to drill my enemies through their skulls to make sure they suffer for touching Eleanor? Yea, this could be difficult as I'm having my plasmids safe, but what if they'll try use it for an experiment? Decisions...Decisions...Guess when the time is right, this would be my answer.

Y/n: "I will only do it, when the time is just right. Will that be acceptable?" She slowly sip her tea, nodding to me.

Winter: "Very well, when your time has come, then we shall perform your surgery and free you from that diving suit dear brother." I sighed hearing her call me family, I guess I COULD maybe give a chance, but only a friend. Not family, just friends can do for now, keeping a grudge may seem wrong but life can be worse onto things, so we shall see further into the future of this. There is some wonder, this queen...of Salmon? Salami? Salary? No...uhhh, it's Salam! Right, queen of Grimm, reminds me of...HER....but, the dream was nothing as she's possibly gone, so nothing can go wrong at all.

~~SOMEWHERE~~
3RD P O V
Salam was sighing VERY very..very...slowly..in so MUCH BOREDOM! Why you may ask? Well...obviously it be-

Salam mind: "How many FUCKING elaborate nefarious plans does Cinder even have?!! Do I seriously give her this much free time to keep on planning?!? Outta anything I've done and went through in all my life, never have I thought listening to some plans from my own henchmen would be THIS WORSE!" She thought to herself as she's trying to at least look like she cares to even listen, Cinder has been just nonstop rambling on and on bout the various plans they could use, Neo was so sick of it she decided leaving with Roman as he couldn't take it anymore. Emerald was trying to stay awake, silently giggling from Mercury whose been playing with a Cinder puppet. Mocking her every word, suddenly a knock was heard as they were interrupted.

Salam: "That's odd, what huntsmen or huntress manage to knock on my realm?" She asked out loud, the others looked towards the door then stared at Mercury, who sighed going to open the door.

Mercury: "WOAH! You guys sure are a freak of nat-" Mercury was cut off, due to the fact a hook was forced into his mouth, pushing even further. Only to pull back out having his guts ripped out showing a bloody hook, Emerald gasp, shaking as the door slammed open, revealing tons of splicers. Before they were about to fight back, they were overwhelmed as the spider splicers rushed in, charging and climbing around to only tackle and pin them down. Salam was furious as before she was about to attack, only for an anchor which was thrown at her, piercing her stomach as she groaned in pain. Trying to free herself, stomping was being heard. Salam looked up wondering what the source was only for both the doors smashed open, revealing it to be the queen..of Rapture..

Sofia: "Well Well Well, the queen of this so called world "Remnant" Huh? Queen of Grimm your suppose to be? The lady who fell into the pool of such, becoming who you may be. I think this world..deserves something of a REAL ruler..a rule, with a family, something you've never gained and only wish to control slaves, I choose to pick people as to become part of my own family. But, in order to do that I need to cut off some ties.." snapping her fingers, Cinder was impaled in the gut from a hook, ripping out her intestines as it gets yanked out. She coughed and barfed out blood in extricating pain, only for her eyes being pierced out by 2 hooks at once as they remove her head. The splicers were laughing like mad man as Emerald was in fear, so using her semblance, she tried to use illusions to run away. Splicers affected by it were confused on where she went, while Emerald was running and appearing invisible, shes been caught only to have Sofia grab her by the neck holding her up.

Sofia: "Tsk Tsk Tsk, someone thinks they can run off like a pesky little rat, yes? Would you like to know what we to do rats from the family?" She asked, Emerald was terrified as she tried struggling, only to start choking as a lantern was shined in her face, her eyes were slowly melting with now her skin on fire as it's melting all out.

Emerald: "AAAAHHH!!! M-MAKE IT S-STOP!!!" She pleaded and was screaming in so much pain, dying slowly until it was silence besides the insane laughter of splicers. Salam and the rest of the remaining members were a bit terrified, only to have the rest of the henchmen killed off leaving only Salam. She struggled and tries pulling out the anchor not realizing Sofia Lamb getting closer by each step, hearing it loud and clear made her try even harder the best she even could. It was no use, noticing Sofia up close to her making her sweat nervously. With one last try, she summoned Grimm around her surroundings only for her hands to get jabbed in by hooks against the wall, the Grimm she summoned though? Only gotten tackled and dog piled on to be murdered ruthlessly like a bunch of animals from various big sisters, tearing them piece by piece into shreds.

Sofia: "You think have vile creature of Such animals would help you? Pathetic...you don't need monsters, family is what you shall only have together, we are all in for it together...and your head will be my new trophy "queen" of remnant." She grabbed Salem's head, starting to pull causing Salem to scream in agony. Very slowly, Salem's head was starting to get ripped out until it was snapped off clean. Her spine attached to her head as Sofia raises it high showing it to the splicers, brutes and big sisters, they cheered as they laughed. Sofia slowly looks at Salem's detached head, noticing a black orb. She moved towards it until it started showing an image, showing a type of festival.....with Y/n there!

Sofia: "So, you've been here for awhile after you thought I leave you alone? Well then..Delta, soon. Soon you'll be seeing the true horrors when you mess with the family, as Rapture May have fallen. Remnant shall fall as well...we all will fall down." Slowly smirking beneath her helmet, she started to laugh as it echoes around cause the rest of the splicers joining her, ever since Sinclair manages to be safe from Sofia's grasp, escaping her with Delta and his daughter. He knew, someday that just because she's been spared. Doesn't mean she'll change what she'll do, if it means to kill, Sofia will get what she wants.

~~MEANWHILE, AT THE FESTIVAL~~

Note
Hey, so your probably wondering. Why is this here yea? Well guess what, like I just said for my new pathfinder story. Fuck this book, I made a fuck Ton of mistakes, grammar, false info on my lord and etc. Not saying it's the people's fault for criticism, it's there way of giving advice to improve. I just wanna quit this story since this basically fucked my wattpad up harder then a gorilla beating up someone for disrespecting harambe as they given him respect before. But uh, fuck this story, fuck my dumb dumb for literally becoming dead. Season 7 for apex is coming, so this'll be interesting on my side, but yea..this was a big mistake just doing this, the day I made ANOTHER bonus chapter? I've fucking lost it, so thankfully I'm happy to finally end this shit show of a book, idk why or how it even made to 100k reds when it is poorly written, but hey maybe for once. Y'all can like something different that I write instead of

Slap

Making another fucking abused and neglected stories, honestly I wanna try STOP making those, but it's kinda what only got me up to 1k followers is it? what it felt like yea, but I MUST try to get in on variety. Even if y'all may not like it, those books are gonna be what I'm TRYING to improve for, maybe better lore, following episodes of the stories on, not fucking up and trying my best for all of your smiles and entertainment. It's like how Mr beast doesn't care for YouTube business and just simply enjoys helping out people with money because he is incredibly generous, I just need to learn how to stop fucking getting another edgy story in and find good books y'all would at least like..it's what I'm hoping for, cause whenever I see stories not boosting highly? I don't think I'm trying hard enough, so It needs to be improved possibly. Anyway, I'll just explain what the hell and how the hell this story was gonna end

So basically, your doing the tournament battle bullshit, have a big sister on your team, you go in on few battles then accidentally kill penny. Shit goes down as splicers are raiding and attacking vale, your met with the lamb sauce woman, some sort of good battle scene then heroic shit whatever, yada yada good ending, you live a happy life finally full freedom off your scuba diving suit and YES I KNOW. You CANT take off the damn dive suit, but just..cut me slack, I'm tryna end this shit show. That's all I got, so finally...I'm free, never understood why I've thought it was a perfect idea...anyway, this is all and now. I need to question my life choices and everything in my past. Thank you all for sticking around on this..failure of a book I've made. I also want to thank a specific person I kinda forgot, but gave out harsh but honest criticism on how my affect towards a lore in a story was, hopefully that'll improve to follow it, this is all.

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
2.3K 99 5
Jaune Arc, weak, scraggly, and overall unimpressive these sorts of views weren't new not by any means all his life he'd heard this being one of the w...
130K 1.5K 24
This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I seen RWBY so bear with me if I miss a f...
84.2K 732 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...