The Adventures of Glow

By fuselier123

Victoria Kent always wanted to be a reporter for the Sparks Newspaper Company and she gets the chance to live... More

Life awaits
Who is she?
Telling Maya and Britney
Glow
The Moth
The Assignment
The Unicorn
Ms. Galaxy
The Long Weekend
AlgoMan
Superhero Feel's
King Tut
Its getting hot in here
The game
Her Krytonite
Blabber Mouths
Party Weekend Pt. 1
Party Weekend Pt. 2
Bock Bock Bitch
Taylor
Cheetah
Summer Break
Bahama Mama
Where do you go?
The Crab and Penguin
Stuck Together
Ectoman
Mutual Answers
First Date
Fourth of July
The Million Dollar Man
Kara Zor-El
The Agreement
The Slaker/Athas
The Reporter and The Superhero
Stargirl
Stuck at Home
Batwoman
Killer Pumpkin
A poched Turkey
Frost
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Christmas Ball
Christmas Eve
Happy Holidays from the Kents
Starlight City Fires
Dark World
Bright Earth
Victoria is Glow!
Broken Hearted

Dark Arrival

0 0 0
By fuselier123

Victoria headed to work like any other day holding very hot Starbucks. And crazy amount of paper inside her purse.

Late as always and walked right onto another meeting. She can't help being late, this morning Glow stopped a bomb from exploding inside Metropolis Bank and Trust.

Victoria hands Chris coffee and sat down right before their boss turns around to tell them to get today's scoop.

Television breaks in where there seems to be Robbery in progress.

Both Chris and Victoria look at each other and stand up. In a second their boss will turn around and say "get this story you two and step on it"

They rush towards the elevator but Victoria says " I forgot something on my desk Ill catch up"

After the elevator doors close shut and no ones around, She runs up the stairs at full speed changing into her costume.

Chris looks up from the sky right as he hears flash sound and what do you know Glow heads toward the Bank.

At the scene all guns are pointed at me. there's three of them and one of me, which is really not fair for them .

Money bags hung on their shoulders .
Bank sirens play in the background .

"Guys really. Just put the guns and money down. " Glow waits patiently .

But of course these idiots don't listen and start shooting, they never learn .

""Fine then this is going to be fun for me and horrible for you" she takes the guns from there grasp and crushes in half. Just try to test me, and then Glow bends street light around them.

Chris stands on the sidewalk watching as the police pull in to take the criminals to jail. Glow was needed elsewhere .

Victoria walked up to Chris.

"Sometimes criminals are real stupid... I've taken many pictures and every single time Glow faces the gun, everyone knows bullets don't work. She's like Superman in a way" Chris shows Victoria pictures taken just a second ago. "Criminals are idiots " Victoria joked and he smiled.

As they walked back to Sparks, Victoria as if it might be getting kind of hot and humid but that can't be true its in the middle of February and summer is not until the month of may!

No one else seemed to be hot.

"Are you alright" Chris looked at her.

"I'm fine" she assured right before looking up into the sky.

Some sort of gray thing in the sky reflecting off the light and getting closer, maybe a meteorite or tv satellite.

Whatever it is something draws Victoria attention.

What might it be?
Then I looked a little closer using x-ray vision and noticed what traveled through the sky.

Spaceship heading right towards earth. it burns into our atmosphere.

What is it doing here?

"What the hell is that?" Chris asked her and noticed up .

"Something terrible" Victoria looked up one last time and both headed back to their desks.

Penelope was all up and pacing in her office like a mad woman. She looked like a nervous wreck.

Victoria walked into her office.
Television set onto news from NASA.

"NASA just discovered a ship heading towards earth and according to experts the ship will crash in exactly two hours. the blow will be explosive and cause much danger to us all. Glow if your out there please help us" the newsman pleaded out.

All this news must have taken a toil on her and Chris made that look when he entered the office.

Victoria only knew one thing, she had to stop that ship at all costs to prevent earths destruction .
Her mind was made up and she went look inside her desk for extra pair of cooling pads for her super shoes.

Then the phone rang.
In the other end was Her father trying to talk "Victoria you don't have to do this"

But she quickly said " dad you know I have too" and hung up the phone.

Walked towards the elevator door and Chris asked from behind her "where are you going? Don't you realize we might die today!" concerned.

Victoria felt split in half .

She ran to Chris and hugged him tightly " I will be back soon"

He looked into her eyes.

"I love you" she kissed him and went into the elevator.

She quickly changed into her super suit and flew towards the spacecraft. Very large ship moving at top speed .

The heat getting really closer .

She grips in front of the ship.

Push back the ship so it will move slower and cause earth to be saved.
It's much harder to push the mass .

Ship continues to move as She pushes against the ship and using all her strength .

Ship just over the city and gliding towards Terran and glow pushes on.

At last ship slows down and lands right onto an open park .

She looks over the vessel . Dark rocky ship and Green light like that of krypton.
Maybe who ever this might be, might be from Krypton. Suddenly She feels sick to her stomach.

Clearly Kryptonite is a real bitch .

Glow starts to feel the affects and walks away from the ship as the doors start to open.

Fog covers the entire park area and spaceship doors open. It's so dense and humid around the ship like a solar magnet.

Someone or something exits the spacecraft. Creature from another planet wearing very dark coating on body and green eyes piercing outside its head. A little creepy if you ask me.

Why has he/she come here? Why can't Victorias life be somewhat normal but no screw that the universe said!

Long creepy hands that of red color and mouth like that of a shark or serpent.

Glow just plainly spoke as the creature stood across "what are you doing here on earth? Are you lost in this galaxy"

She looked behind and noticed Chris standing nearby holding his camera.

For a second , alien didn't speak but said "My world destroyed, New apocalypse, New home"!

Glow felt a chill down her spine, she knew what he meant, taking over earth and building new world for himself with deaths of all human life.

Oh hell no!!!

An invader thinks he can just come in here and take over earth, he had better run away because right now is some ass kicking time.

"Listen here you little slimy snake, this Is our home and no one is going to harm it. you better back off or I'm going to burn you to the ground" Glow grew angry. Crowd behind her cheered. She felt so heated and drained but yet full of fury!!!

"And who do you think you are? all this will be for nothing blood will flow through this planet before three days break, I , Blood will do so" alien laugh.

"Glow mightiest protector of earth and your worst nightmare you evil witch!" She spit out his face and her hands glowed brightest blue ready for his face to be knocked out.

"It's too bad, you could have been a great slave for me" his evil laugh.

That mother fucker!

Suddenly he grabbed Glow with tenticals tighting around her body like a snake. Glow found back against him and shocked him with Connectix energy from her hands.

Pain cause him to let her loose and she freezes his hands and legs.

Well at least everyone will be safe.

Or so that's what I thought.

Ice cracked off and he became enraged. People ran away in fright.

I couldn't see Chris anywheres, hope he's somewhere safe.

Blood grabs Glow and flings her over and over again. Concrete smashed .

I start to feel my lip drip with blood and side cheek hurts like hell.

Throbbing mostly.

He grabs by my feet . Glow pushes back and slices one of his arms off.
"Die you turd" Glow yells out as she tries to punch him.

Then I gravel to the ground in horror.
Blood stabbed Glow right near the chest and drags her along.

"You are weak! Just like your planet is weak. Earthlings here is your hero broken and trash among you" Blood holding up her limp body.

Chris tears fall from his eyes.
No this cannot be happening right now???!!

Blood throws Glow body across the city and crashes blocks away.

"Now that's out of the way . Now all your deaths" his evil plan continues.

Robotic drones from the ship start to shot people running the streets.
Several buildings catch on fire and city surround by corpses.

Clark and everyone from Sparks Newspaper hide from the rest of the world.

His heart torn in two.
But all he wants is to see Victoria again but where is she???!!!

A dark world has set upon earth!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 22
Billionaire daughter and police detective Victoria becomes a superhuman with electrokinetic powers. She uses her powers to protect the city and herse...
31.8K 674 37
DC ARROW Oliver Queen Adalyn Wayne, the daughter of Bruce Wayne by day and Gotham's vigilante Onyx by night. Having been bought up in the ruthless ci...
823 27 18
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...
159K 2.9K 49
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...