The Agreement

Victoria and Chris made sure at work there relationship be unknown to anyone in the office.

If people would know, they would treat them differently and think their boss put their jobs there.

So when Chris and Victoria would see each other at work it's more professional and try to act normal.

Today everyone from the paper headed into Penelope's office to discuss major changes to the newspaper.

New formats followed by newer printers for glossy paper. I really like glossy paper anyways, its more like magazine feel to it but thank goodness it is still a newspaper company.

Chris looked back at Victoria.

He had to look the other way because their boss would notice eye connection. I mouth the words to him to stop looking at me and get back to work. Well its too late.

"Chris and Victoria please stay" Their boss say and sits on cozy office chair.

Great just great and he is doing so well.

Forget I said that. He screwed up.

"Look I know something's going on around here and its clearly between you two" Penelope looked aggrieved.

"What do you mean" Chris acted stupid to try to make something else out of the conversation.

Why doesn't he just stop talking.

"Look this is a workplace so you two are going to have to stop flirting! its cute but at the same time disgusting. Just be professional reporters at this job" She told them to go and find a story for today.

They stood inside the elevator.
Chris put his arm around Victoria.
She pushed it away and said "Lets go look for a story around fifth avenue"

Lets just say Victoria knew where crime stood, though she might have to disappear for just a few minutes.

Glow faced off with Ecto-man who escaped prison somehow and tried to steal all of Starlight City's energy source from the sat alights .

Chris tried to warn Victoria from danger but I guess she already found safety somewheres.

Ectoman didn't look happy to see Glow. The monster threw parts from building across the sky and made the street blocked off. People left cars deserted.

Glow managed to punch him across the face. Chris got the perfect picture.
He flashed his camera just as the moment perceived itself and tried to get to safety once again.

Ectoman splattered jello goop all over Glows super suit. It felt like suddenly concrete and she couldn't move her body just stiff.

Then She got an idea that might work.
Used cooling power to try to freeze the jello solid and break free from these prisons.

"Victoria" Chris yelled out. He probably figured out She wasn't there.

Great just great but first I need to stop this ghost from Ghostbusters into jail.

Freezing up her whole body made it work as the jello melted off and she hit Ectoman with another hit to the belly.

She completely froze Green Monster over before anyone noticed. Glows work here is done and disappeared.

Chris pulled out of hiding just as the police arrived arresting The Ectoman.
He looked around for Victoria, worried something bad had happened during the commotion.

"Victoria!!!" he called out.

Victoria walked out to meet him.
When he noticed her, he hugged her tightly and asked "where were you? I was afraid you were hurt"

"I'm fine. I hid close by inside the Baker Shop. it's too bad I didn't see what happened" Victoria lied through her teeth and hugs him back.

"Well I did and Glow won as always. Its funny how when Glows there to stop the bad guys, you always seem to not be there or you miss it " he said.

Then she smiled back. They headed back to work with the new story.

Chris stood at his desk and wrote the article while Victoria edited the paper.
Two reporters working together as a team.

Their boss watched them closely while working on the article.

Apparently nothing would happen between Chris and Victoria but that didn't stop Penelope from snooping and watched there every move.

If he just listen to Victoria then they would not be in this mess right now.

Each time I look at him something just comes over me and suddenly I'm staring at him and he's staring at me.

Like right now when I'm finishing up the newspaper article. Thank goodness the boss took bathroom break and most people in the office went home.

Victoria place the finished article on bosses table for her to review overnight and gets ready to leave.

Looks at her phone and sees text from Chris 'Diner tonight - Chinese ?' He goes for her favorite food.

She texts him back 'yes'. Even if there boss doesn't approve, they blend well.

Victoria sees him smiling as she meets him across the street and Says "lets go"!

At work they would be friends but outside of work there relationship status changes at the first date.