Melemele High

By X-traHome

The Dexholders received a letter of acceptance to Melemele High, a school in Alola. How will they be able to... More

Hello...
Invited
Arrival
Dorms and Living.
Music in my Veins? Like Ice in your Soul.
Forseen?
Threat?
Hidden Light?
The First Real Target.
Hide the Scars.
Fallen.

Bullies?

139 8 1
By X-traHome

The Dexters (minus Blake) were walking to the courtyard.They went into the yard and noticed three boys standing over another one. Green recognized Blake instantly on the ground. Gold hissed at the sight of Matthew. Blake grabbed his stuff off the ground as one of the other two grabbed his other bag. He grabbed it before he got any further. Matthew hissed.

"Just give it to us. We won't do anything to it."

Blake grimaced as he quickly shifted and grabbed the bag back. He then grabbed the rest of his things and moved to the other side of the yard. Another person, no doubt with Matthew, tripped him and grabbed the bag off his back. He didn't seem as fazed with it as he kindly asked for it back. The guy took a moment before denying. Matthew went over.

"Only care about one bag? Why do you need two?"

"May I have it back? Please?"

"Answer the question, nerd."

"That hurts. Give me the bag or I'm going to the office."

"They won't help you. You gonna call daddy?"

"In your dreams." Blake huffed as he started walking away. "By the way, You grabbed your own bag." He took his leather bag out of the shrubbery. "Have a good day." They stared as he left. The Dexters watched. They would have to talk to him later.

~~~*~~~

Blake slammed into the doorframe of his room as he arrived. He groaned lightly before walking in and laying down. He felt like hell. And if he didn't look like it, then he screwed up somehow. There was a knock on the door, which he groaned in response. Sun went in as Blake wrapped a blanket around himself.

"Are you ok?"

"Do I look ok?"

"No..."

"There's your answer."

"Oh..." Sun went over and touched his head. "Was it what Matthew did?"

"Not in the courtyard. But yes."

"What does that mean?"

"Bathroom. He tore me apart and then I could relax the rest of the day. And I didn't get a meal in me."

Sun hummed sadly before leaving. He came back with a sandwich. Blake paused at the sight. He obviously was hungry as the sight of food brought a little child out of him. Sun giggled as he sat up. He hissed in pain before his eyes went back to the sandwich. Sun smiled faintly before giving it to him. He gently took it before eating it. Sun sat down beside him.

"You know, we're all in the same lunch. You can come get food from me if you need to."

"I had food, but it's like Matthew sensed it and took it. I couldn't get it from anyone as it was the end of lunch."

"Then here's what we'll do, give one of us your lunch so that he can't get it. Then come sit with us. We met a friendly group of people that I'm sure you'll like." Blake studied him.

"Alright..."

~~~*~~~

Blake couldn't make it through the first period without Matthew saying something. Matthew then tossed him into a wall after. He got lucky when he heard a voice.

"Matthew!" He turned to someone before walking away. He felt a hand on his head and opened his eyes to see Green and two others. The girl had a hand on his head while the other boy helped him up.

"Thanks..." He whispered faintly. They smiled at him. He was surprised that they heard him.

"Are you ok, Blake?" He looked up at Green. He had thought that the taller boy had forgotten who he was.

"Yeah... just a little dizzy..." He sighed. "I-i gotta get to class... thanks again." They watched him as he headed to class. Panic filled him. While he didn't add his father's number to his entry form, he was worried what would happen if Matthew tried that card.

~~~*~~~

"Blake!" He turned to see the Alola gang waving him over. He went over and saw Green and the other two from before. Guilt filled his stomach as he took the bag that Sun was holding.

"Thanks..."

"It was funny before lunch. Matthew found out you gave your lunch away and we played Batton Pass with him for most of the day."

"I'm going to assume that's a game you people play?" One of the other boys asked. He had red eyes that Blake got shy of due to the brightness.

"Yep!" Sun said with a grin. They all giggled as they introduced themselves to the smaller male. They were a little shocked that Green and Blake already met, but they were still able to make every joke they needed to make.

"So... Blake, right?" Blake nodded as he finished his sandwich. Sun snickered before Blake kicked him. "What all do you do here?"

"Other than give the whole house heart attacks?" Moon hit him in the side, receiving a laugh. Blake rubbed his side as he grabbed his apple.

"Besides that."

"I perform in several different things, I'm in several honors courses and the mythology class and I play certain sports."

"You're also the thinnest person here."

"I came from a place that rivals this place in extreme weather."

"So?"

"And a family that could take this school out."

"Bring it on."

"No way." He finished the apple and pulled out his juice pouch. "I have my freedom, I'll pass on that battle."

"Ha." They all giggled at the exchange. Green hummed lightly.

~~~*~~~

Blake didn't have a good ending. First, Matthew got the whole class on him, then later shoved him down. He couldn't get to the courtyard on time because of it.

"Leave him alone!"

He shuddered as someone helped him up. He looked up to see Sapphire and Black by his side. Black helped him while Sapphire made Matthew leave. He watched in awe at the scene. Sapphire cracked her knuckles before turning to him.

"Are you ok?" He nodded weakly. He couldn't get up without falling down.

"Are you going to need help getting home?"

"N-no..." He whispered. "You guys have to be in the dorms... I have elsewhere to be..."

"Yeah, but the Alola crew is with us and it's unsafe to walk like you are." Blake waved them off.

"I've done this before. I can take care of myself."

He got out of Black's grip and started walking out of school territory. He wouldn't get into his territory until real freedom from abuse. He huffed as he arrived at the house and grabbed the first aid kit.

~!~!~!~

Blake eyed the bullies as he went into school. Something was off, but he couldn't figure it out. Matthew wasn't there, which only gave him a bad feeling. Not once did he cross paths with a bully. What did Sapphire and Black do? Nothing because they seemed confused with everyone with the disappearance of their classmate. They went the whole day without that problem. Blake was surprisingly, sadly in his opinion, the one to find him. He was unconscious in one of the "Broken" stalls of the bathroom. The bathroom was so confusing that it wasn't hard to miss him. He was able to get into the stall and help him to his dorm. Matthew woke up later.

"Ow..." His voice was soft as he sat up. "Where..."

"Our dorm. You were found in the bathroom." He rubbed his head.

"Is that why I feel sore?"

"Probably."

"What happened."

"I don't know. I just remember getting a note saying to meet someone outside the bathroom and now I'm here."

"Matthew, you were almost dead when I found you. Are you sure you don't remember anything else?"

"Yes. I wish I knew more..." He laid back down as his head started hurting. Gold sighed.

"You rest up. I'll take you to the nurse tomorrow."

Blake nodded to the other three before heading home.

~~~*~~~

Yeah... could've killed him, but he's not my character. And no. He's not the villain.

I hope you guys liked that...

If you want to help in any way, let me know. Ideas are always available and if you have any suggestions, I wouldn't mind taking them.

I'll be in my burrito roll. Bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 195 18
One envelope. One wish. One dark force seeking vengeance. Seven years. Hogwarts. The magic is real. Disclaimer: all Hogwarts teachers and staff bel...
744K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
3.8K 80 10
Harry Potter, the boy who lived, wasn't alone when Lord Voldemort killed his parents. No. There was someone else. His twin sister, Hannah Potter. The...