Purple Winter || kth ✓

By weuterpe

"Are you sure I'm not on your bias list?" Taehyung said, looking at you curiously, waiting for a response. "... More

1• Bonds
2• Surprise
3• Expectations
4• Reality
5• Cartoon
6• Grateful
7• Unbelievable
8• Stupid
9• Seriously?
10• say hi
11• small pinky
12• Past
13• Help?
14• Begin
15• Question
16• sTan
17• un-Pervert
18• fangirl
19• home
20• natural
21• tears
22• incomprehensible
23• changes
24• moon
25• kiss
26• time
27• who?
28• puzzles
29• Angel
30• Enchanted
31• drama pt.1
32• drama pt.2
33• our Jimin
34• colorful
35• Good day
36• yearning
37• home
38• alive
39• love
40• loved
41• thinking
42• breaking
43• melting
44• family
45• memory
46• secrets
47• argue
48• differences
50• scars
51• oops
52• birthday pt.1
53• birthday pt.2
54• finding
55• sinners
56• what if
57• truth
58• away
59• missing
60• hurt
61• witnessed
62• okay?
63• maybe
64• irresistible
65• okay.
66• staying
67• falling again
68• to forever
69• and eternally

49• only

812 49 21
By weuterpe

He was clearly fuming over something but you couldn't decipher what and it made you feel even low.

You concluded that he was having an internal battle and decided to stay shut for the rest of the ride.

It had started to rain when you walked out of the parking, into an open area.

You wanted to up in the sky, to let your face get wet, let your clothes get wet, let the rain wash away your troubles.

You wanted to pull Taehyung with you, in the rain. You wanted to sing with him in the rain, you wanted to dance and let it loose and kiss him in the wetness of tranquility.

In your peripheral vision, you could see Taehyung walking into the open with one of his hand holding a shopping bag and another one holding both of yours masks.

But you hadn't expected him to hug you from behind. He wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder and stayed like that for a few moments.

You couldn't understand how you should be reacting so you turned on your heels to face him. In the flow, you tiptoed and pressed your lips on his.

He let the items in his hand fall to the ground and cupped your cheeks and kissed you back with a different tenderness.

This kiss was sweet, a different sweet. It was healing and promising. Every brush of his tongue with yours made your heart race faster.

That was the sweetness that said that he needed you in his life. It said that he was scared to let you go out of sight, even for moments.

"I'm sorry for being a douchebag." He said as he released your face, letting you pant a bit more in the heavy rain.

Rain was on his face, his forehead shone in the nightlights. A few drops were tucked on his lips, you couldn't help but stare in adoration.

"I'm sorry for being a mess like this but I need you to believe that my behavior has nothing to do with your love, it's me having a bad day.." he said, his tone earnest.

You could feel your arms and feet shaking but they went numb when he pulled you closer to his chest and let you hear his beating heart.

"you're the only one for me, only one who could ever be. I cannot even think beyond you, you're the only imagination I have, you're the only one I can love. You're the only person in my life who makes me feel this way when I thought I could never love again, how can I let you go, how? I love you y/n." He said, holding you tightly so tightly that you thought you might fit inside him like dough in stencil.

"I love you more." You said, raising your eyes to meet his.

He smiled gently, happy that you had said it back like this.

"I love you more than you love me." He said, grinning.

His hair were soaked in rain and so were yours but he looked gorgeous, his bangs falling to his brows and covering his eyes in the most alluring way.

"I love you to infinite." You said, grinning back.

He raised one of his brows, taking a challenge.

"I love you to the infinite and beyond." He said, holding back a chuckle.

"Is it? I love you infinity raised to exponential infinity in an algorithmic extending to infinity." You said, rendering him speechless.

You chuckled along with him. One of the raindrops dropped in his mouth and two of you chuckled more about it, alone in the middle of the night, in a deserted parking lot, having the time of your life.

"What the hell was that?" He said, sounding genuinely defeated.

You chuckled and said, "that's a stupid math logic, chuck it, let's dance a bit."

He chuckled a little before picking up the bag which filled a little in rainwater.
He then picked the items and trashed the mask and the bag into a bin nearby.

You let yourself feel the rain, the vibe outside Taehyung's house had always been beautiful but it was only the first time it had rained in all the days.

"You'll get sick, come, dance in rain some other day, not today." He said, pulling your wrist and taking you towards the entrance of his house.

~•~

"No, no today~" was your only jam until you were in his bedroom, naked but wrapped in towels, soaking the rainwater, letting Taehyung bath first.

He walked out his bathroom, his towel hanging on his waist hugging his waist so low you could see his
V-lines.

You hadn't realised that you had stopped breathing until he smirked at you, sending you straight to heaven.

"Breathe sweetie, this isn't something you haven't seen before." He said.

Oh right, you thought and released your breathe.

"I just....can't stop staring! You're gorgeous, oh my my..." You said, literally fangirling over him.

He walked closer.

"Really...? Then do you wanna see some magic?" He said, standing right in front of you, his hand on his waist, looking absolutely like a diva.

You had no guts to make a sound, your sat frozen,staring at him.

He smirked and slid his hand to where his towel was tucked signifying that it wouldn't take him two seconds to bare himself in front of you.

He flicked his tongue loudly and lowered his towel a bit more.

You immediately stood up, almost out of reflex to the dangerous situation you were in.

"I gotta bath!!" You shouted and ran towards the bathroom.

He devilish laughter and a triumphant chuckle filled the room.

"Stupid cat, take this tee, I'll get your panties." He said, throwing a black
t-shirt that he would wear to bed, usually.

You catched and bit your lip before reflecting back his wide grin.

You entered the bathroom and he walked out to get your essentials, a blushing smile never leaving his face.

~•~

"Ask your questions, I'll answer the ones I can." He said, running a hand gently through your hair.

His arms were around you in yet another sleepless night, his body hugging yours like a perfect fit t-shirt.

Your mouth parted in daze. You had never expected that he would initiate that conversation.

'I wouldn't suggest you to do it' Jungkook's words rang in your head and you decided to not ask, again.

"I shouldn't, Jungkook told me all I needed to know." You said, trying to smile a little.

He looked at you, as if trying to find a trace of lie. He sighed before speaking again.

"I don't understand him... What does he want me to be now, I don't want to think I was weak, just that, maybe it's childish but I didn't-"

You cut his sentence, stopping his rant.

"Then why did you keep hurting yourself and him with it, why, you weren't fair Tae." You said, firmly asserting a disappointment.

His eyes widened at your tone, he was a little surprised. He regretted not being able to ask Jungkook of what he had told you, he regretted raging at him like he had.

He didn't want to do that but it was his anger over other issues that was let out on Jungkook.

He wondered if Jungkook was hurt by his words.

"Y/n, We weren't friends but we weren't lovers either, I know I hurt him but his mirror kept lying to him about me, only I could see my true image." He said, after taking a deep breathe.

You looked at him, in his eyes before contemplating what he had said. You could see him hurting.
His eyes told that he was hiding endless pain, he was hiding himself.

Even the thought of him hurting himself, piercing in his skin mercilessly was giving you bruises internally.

You could feel your wounds and hurting surfacing as he stared back at you, his eyes visibly in pain.

"Did you just say that you never loved him?" You asked because you were unsure if that was what he meant.

He smiled a little, a little chuckle leaving his mouth.

"No, y/n. I loved him. I didn't want to be vocal about it anymore..." He faced at you and took a pause, his eyes still, he pursed his lips before continuing, "I didn't want his hands to be blood stained while wiping my tears. He didn't have to go through what I was going through. No matter how much he loved me, I didn't want to see him cry."

He smiled a little, hoping you'd understand what he meant.

Taehyung hadn't ever mentioned Jungkook. He didn't want you to feel awkward when you were together with them. It was a simple reason but now he could see what it had come to, he never intended to hide it from you. Simply, he had no reason to tell you. Surely not when everyone had moved on from that fact.

And this was why Taehyung was actually mad at Jungkook.

He couldn't see that Jungkook knew how him cloaking small things could harm, how it could hinder growth of love and could create  misunderstandings and unclosable space between lovers.

Jungkook hoped that Taehyung would be transparent with you unlike he was with him. He didn't want you to be overthinking when he knew that your emotional defence was weak.

And it took Taehyung just one question from you to understand Jungkook's motive, to realise that he was mistaken.

"Blood on Jungkook's hands while wiping your tears? How should I make sense out of it?" You asked because again, you felt that he was talking out of context.

His lips parted and he blinked twice after hearing you.

"He didn't t-tell you about D-Do Han?" He asked in a confused tone, shaking his head in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 382 46
{ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
970K 30.4K 47
» Suddenly he came to his knees before you, "Can I have my treat too?" He locks eye contact, staring below you. « You are most definitely on my to-do...
63.9K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
914K 53.5K 34
[was FEATURED on the official ROMANCE profile reading list!] 'His touch tainted the purest side of her.' ...