Always & Forever

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #1 february 2021™️ "that's why i wanna thank you and then give you the best... More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
...
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
...
Chapter 59
Epilouge
RUN IT BACK

Chapter 17

22.3K 640 495
By trintheebrat_

I just got braces, a bad bitch is in pain y'all 🥺

-

Niy POV

"What you doing today mama?" Jay asked me when our facetime call connected.

"Nun I was just cleaning up." I shrugged putting away my cleaning supplies.

(Is it just me or y'all love cleaning too? It be the fresh bathrooms for me)

"Well my Aunt Shannon having a cookout, she want us to slide." He said looking down at his lap. His ass always going somewhere.

"Oh um okay." I said making the yikes face. I knew his aunt was like his mother figure and the closest thing he had left of his dad and I didn't wanna mess that up.

"That cool wit you?" He asked me.

"Yea I just uh I'm nervous." I said going to my closet.

"Stuttering nd shit, but she'll like you ma I know she will."

"Okay I'm finna go get dressed call me when you outside."

"Bye toota." He said before hanging up, I blushed while turning off my phone. I loved how he had a soft spot for me and only me.

"MA!" I yelled out for my mom.

"Yes my child." She said walking into my room.

"Guess what ma." I said patting my bed.

"What bitch?" She asked walking to sit on my bed.

"Gir- Anyways, Jay want me to meet his Aunt." I said making the conceited face.

"Okay?" She said with confusion laced in her voice.

"That's like his mother figure Angelica come on now." I said calling her by her middle name.

"Oh shit- Not y'all meeting the parents. When my grand babies coming?"

"Bit-Girl anyways. What should I wear?" I asked walking to my closet.

"Something cute, but classy and timeless. Don't look like somebody grandma but don't look like you sell ya pussy for 2 dollars off 7th" She mumbled looking through my racks "THIS!" She yelled snatching a matching blue two piece outta my closet. It was cute fr, I be having clothes and forgetting ab em.

"Shoes Ms. Girl." I said taking the hanger.

(^shout out to my bestie she encouraged me to start writing)

"Hm." She said passing me a pair of black Tory Burch sandals.

"Get dressed I'm going to my closet to find a purse." She said walking out.

I hopped in the shower and shaved so I can be on point. I got out and did all my hygiene putting on a matching set. I grabbed my robe and started on some light makeup before my mom walked in.

"This one." She said holding up her black Tory Burch cross body. I chuckled cause sis had a purse for everything.

"Mkay I'll be down in a few." I said putting on perfume.

"Jay downstairs too hun." She informed before walking out.

"Could sworn I told him to call me." I mumbled while putting on my pants. I finished up getting ready and walked downstairs to see my parents and Jay laughing at the island. I smiled to myself, happy that he respected my family and home.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even realize Jay stopped the conversation and was staring at me.

"I- If you don't like it I'll go change." I said about to turn around until he grabbed my arm.

"No mama you look beautiful." He said resting his hands on my hips. I smiled and hugged his torso while he kissed my forehead. I saw a flash go off and looked to my parents to see my mom holding her phone.

"Caption it my nigga ass daughter with her nigga." My dad said.

I busted out laughing while my mom mugged him.

"Not too much on my babygirl, get out tho whore I want a lil secsss." She dragged grabbing my dad and walking to their bedroom .

"Nasty." I said shaking my head following Jay out da door.

We were in the car driving while I took flicks.

"What happened in your past relationships?" Jay blurted out.

I snapped my neck in his direction and I guess he saw the look of confusion on my face.

"You flinch when I touch you, I don't text you back for like a hour you swear I'm out doing you bad, you stay asking for my permission to do shit, and every single time I look at you you think I'm thinking the worst. It's like my own shordy don't feel comfortable around me and I hate that shit." He confessed.

My bottom lip quivered and I looked out the window seeing we were pulling in a gated community.

"Can we not right now." I said looking down and fiddling with my fingers.

"No we gon do this shit right now cause I hate feeling like every single thing I do with you is like IM WALKING ON ICE!" He yelled causing me to flinch.

"See this the shit I'm talking about mane." He said getting out the car. He came over to my side and got the door for me. He helped me out the car and grabbed my hand leading me to the front door. He walked in and closed the door behind me.

"AUNTIE!" He yelled out.

"KITCHEN!" She yelled back.

He guided me to the kitchen and I saw a around 40 looking year old women walking around. She had light skin and was around 5'7. She was very pretty for her age.

"Hey baby. I- WOW!" She cut herself off looking at me.

"She's gorgeous Jay where did you find her? Oh my shes just radiant." She said pulling me to her.

"She not a dog Auntie." He chuckled.

"Boy gone I'm trying to get to know my in-law." She waved him off. He shook his head and walked out the back door.

"Niy right baby?" She asked sitting me down in a stool.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

"Nope nope call me Momma Shan." She said shaking her head.

I chuckled and nodded.

"So you and Jay.. together?" She asked making me shake my head no.

"Girl he need to wife you up already I want some lil grand babies."

Damn y'all just wishing pregnancy on a bad bitch.

"What's taking so long?" She questioned.

"Well we both have a lot of baggage. I don't want anything to happen, I want smooth sailing. We just taking it slow." I explained.

"No babydoll unt uh. You can't be scared to live in the present because of the past. There is no such thing as a smooth relationship, all relationships have trials and tribulations if it's a genuine one. Now my nephew crazy about you. I ain't never seen him like this. But he's hanging up the jersey and your just the person to box it up." She said. I nodded taking in everything she was saying.

"Okay thank you Momma Shan." I said embracing her in a hug.

"Now make my baby and yourself a plate and go make up" I gave her a confused look "Body language says y'all got into a heated discussion on the ride here." She shrugged handing me paper plates.

I chuckled and shook my head in amazement making me and Jays plate. I walked out the door and walked over to the table seeing everybody there including Shae. I got closer and noticed she had a baby bump and my mouth opened and wouldn't close.

"Now bitch." I said kissing her cheek.

"He took me out the game coach." She pouted, making me and Lay bust out laughing.

"I'm not sure why you laughing you next." Ant shrugged. They started going back and forth and I walked away to mind my black ass business.

"Hmm." I put Jays plate down in front of him.

"Good looks." He nodded.

"Hmph." I pouted going to sit in my chair. I hated when he talked to me like a homeboy.

"Nigga if you don't talk to that girl like you got some sense. She ain't Bryia." Sosa instigated.

Jay nodded his head for me to come here. I shook my head and no. He sucked his teeth and grabbed my arm placing me on his lap. He kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh.

"We'll talk later mammas. Dada sorry I just don't like thinking you're afraid of me." He said making me cheese like a lil kid in a candy store.

"It's okay stink I'm just not ready to open up about it." I said feeding him some mac and cheese.

"When you is I'm right hea." He said making me nod my head and poke out my lips. He grabbed my neck and pecked my lips 3 times.

"Okay lil nasties, bitch you ready for school?" Lay said interrupting my time to shine.

"Girl yea I'm excited. Senior year finna go brazy man." I said stuffing some food in my mouth.

"My lil Michelle Obama." Jay said causing us all to bust out laughing.

"Mannn." Ant dragged laughing.

I pouted a lil bit looking around. I wasn't ready fa summer to end. But only if I knew what were to come.

-

This deadass how my parents act in real life sooo🤣.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 11.6K 50
"Yeah it's just the thug life baby the bottom made me crazy" ‼️
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
64.9K 4K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
2.3M 98.2K 63
-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me"