Why can't I forget you? || Cl...

By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa is the captain of the school basketball team. She is a bad girl. At least everyone thinks that. She can... More

~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
Our surviving
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
But it can't be over
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~

~ Chapter 1 ~

4K 76 46
By Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa's POV

And another three points.

I smirked as I heard the crowd cheering my another accurate throw. And then I heard the sound of the end of the game.

We won. Again.

My girls took me on their shoulders, laughing, cheering our victory. They then put me on the ground and highed-fives with me. We thanked the second team and went to our changing room.

I changed into black jeans and a black T-shirt, grabbed my leather jacket and when I was in the doors I heard "good job, Woods!". I recognized Echo's voice and without turning around, showed her thumb up. Then walked away, and headed to my motorcycle.

As always next to my bike, my friends were standing with their bikes.

"Hi," I said when I stood beside my Beast.

"How was the game?" Bellamy asked me. He was wearing black, ripped jeans and a white T-shirt. He got his sunglasses on, even though there is no sun right now. And as always he got toothpick in the corner of his mouth.

Everybody looked at me, curious.

"We won," I only said, and nodded.

"I'm throwing a party, on Friday. You'll be there, right?" Gustus asked me. He gave me a questioning look. I caught a slight of hope in it. He used to try to set up a date. I think he might even have a crush on me. However, I set him off. He is just not in my type. Like any guy is.

"No, sorry. I've got work, till 8 p.m. After that, I'll be exhausted."

He nodded and turned back to Ontari.

"Guys, I got to go," I said, looking at my watch. My mom wanted me to be early, for some reason.

"But, we didn't smoke, yet," Murphy looked at me surprised. Hardly ever I was leaving, before smoking.

"Sorry," I only said. Then put my jacket and helmet on, and drove away.

The road to my home took me 8 minutes. I parked into the garage and went inside. I took my jacket off and hung it on the rack.

"Hey, Lex!" my mom said, as I walked into the living room.

She was sitting on the couch, her leg nervously jumped. I could tell she was stressed because my leg was doing exactly the same thing when

I was stressed.

"Hi," I said, and walked to her, also sitting on the couch. "What's up?"

"How was your game?" She smirked at me.

"It was good. We won," I answered. "But that's not what you want to talk to me about, isn't it?"

She looked at me surprised, and I send her 'I know you very good' look.

"I found this," she whispered, then handed me pictures of me and Costia from the photo booth.

There were four pictures. On the first one, we're just smiling. On the second one, I'm sitting on her laps and have my arm wrapped around her. On the third one, she's placing a soft kiss on my cheek. And on the fourth one, we're kissing passionately.

I smiled at the memory, then I recalled that my mom is sitting next to me.

"So, who is it?" She asked, looking into my eyes, and I felt like she looked deep down my soul. "Is it your girlfriend?" She smirked at me.

And as that smile appeared, all of my fears disappeared. She wouldn't be smiling, if she wouldn't be okay with that.

"My ex-girlfriend," I corrected her. My heart ached on those words, but I just smiled. As always.

"You, guys, broke up?"

I looked at my hands.

"She died," I whispered. I've never told that out loud. Tears started forming in my eyes, but I blinked a few times, and they disappeared.

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry," she stared at me for a moment, then hug me tightly.

"It's okay. It was one and a half years ago. I already accepted that," I answered as she let go of me. She took my hand in hers.

"Did anyone know?"

"No."

There was a heavy silence between us. She was staring at me terrified, and I didn't know what I should do. So I was just sitting.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Love is weakness," I told her, as uncle Titus learned me. I was always rolling my eyes when he was saying it. But after Her, it actually made sense for me.

"No. No, it's not," mum looked at me with anger in her eyes. She wasn't mad at me, more likely on Titus. "It gives you power and courage. It doesn't make you weak. It makes you strong."

I nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right."

"I am right."

I stood up and wanted to walk away, but she grabbed my hand and also stood up.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you... That I'm totally okay with this."

I hugged her. A lonely tear streamed down my cheek. I smiled.

I really wanted to hear those words from her. For a really long time, I thought about telling her. I guess I was a little bit afraid.

"Thanks," I say, then pull away from her. She also had tears on face.

"So, now, is there any girl?" I only burst out laughing and hug her one more time.

After our talk, I headed upstairs and started doing my homework. It was easy tough, so soon enough I was done.

I took a fast shower and laid down on my bed.

That was an exhausting day. A victory, then this talk with my mom. But I was really glad, that she accepted me. And thinking about that, I fell asleep, with a smile on my face.

The next day I woke up much earlier than I had to, so I decided to go on running. I sneaked out of the house as quiet as it was possible. Titus and mum's cars were on the driveway, but it was silent, so they were still sleeping.

I ran on my usual path. To the park, then through the small estate, and coming back I bought some coffee.

I didn't see many people as I was running through the park. Some tall, fat guy was with the dog, and there was also another runner, but that was it.

When I ran through the estate I saw some gorgeous, blonde girl sitting on the porch. She had a notebook and was drawing something inside it. She didn't notice me, but I recognized her.

I saw her yesterday. She was at my match, also sitting and drawing. I tried to recall her name. It was definitely some mystic animal. Griffon? I didn't know. However, I ran further, shooking her out of my head.

After fifteen minutes I was back at home. Titus was sitting at the counter, reading the newspaper.

"Running?" he only said, looking me up and down.

"Yep."

"Good," he answered and returned to the newspaper.

I nodded, more likely to myself, and went upstairs. I had a layer of sweat, so I took a shower. I changed into black jeans, and a black shirt tucked in. I was eating, when Titus put his newspaper on the counter and looked at me.

"So, your mother finally know."

I looked at him shocked. "How do you..."

"Oh, please. You were making out with here even in front of this house. I also saw you many times in the city. It's weird that she didn't notice."

I blushed and looked at my plate.

"So, you don't..." I didn't end, just looked at him significantly.

"No, Lexa. I don't care about your sexuality. Just remember. Love is..."

"Weakness," I interrupted him.

He only nodded and with that, he left.

After breakfast, I took my jacket, helmet, and backpack, and went to the garage. I put it all on me and drove away.

Under school, I parked my bike and went inside. As I was walking through the corridor, I saw the back of the blonde head, and I immediately recognized it from the blonde that I saw this morning.

The girl was standing next to Octavia Blake and Raven Reyes. Octavia was on my team. And Reyes was actually popular. But I've never heard about this blonde, Griffon.

When I was next to them I heard Raven saying:

"Clarke, honey. When was the last time you kissed someone, huh?"

I only smirked at that and headed to my class.

Clarke.

Hi

Another Clexa fanfiction. I hope you guys like it. I'll try my best to post chapters on this one and When green met blue often.

Stay safe. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 1K 192
Mature content
220K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
282K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."