To Defeat A God

By Clappyu

------------ "You need more than that to defeat a God." Percy scoffed. "Oh really?" Tony smirked, as he cro... More

Intro and Things You need to know.
1. The Start of Everything I Guess
2. A Certain Library Break and a Terrorist Kid.
3. A Game of Tag that went a little Wild
4. Yup we got him
5. A Truthful Interrogation
6. Persassy wants to go Kronos on Pirate Dude
7. At least the Cookies aren't wet?
8. Having a very Important Conversation with water
9. You? Our Guardian? Yeah Right
11. Hecate is a Fan of Harry Potter
12. It's Fun Breaking Bones! Mine Especially
Hey! read this! (Not chapter)
13. Getting Stabbed in Your Dream is Something You don't want to Experience
14. I Totally Forgot. Seriously. I Was Concentrating on My Pancakes.
15. Clint Was a Storm Spirit in His Past Life
16. Incy Wincy Spider Climbing up the screen
17. Extinct Languages Should Stay Extinct
18. Oh, So You Got Caught. No Worries, We'll Come To The Rescue.
19. Norse? Oh? Wanna Add Greek?
20. Ooh, So What's the Mist?
21. Such a Long Introduction.
22. No Way up? Then Find a Flight of Stairs.
23. Huge. Big. Massive. Wow.
24. Did You Know That Gods Could Own Hotels As Well? Is that even Possible?
25. Fighting for Hotel Rooms is Actually Fun, if You're on the Winning side.

10. What's better, Blue or Beige?

1.5K 32 8
By Clappyu

--------------

RIN'S POV

 They led us to an elevator, that would go up to the home floor. 

 "Thor? Loki!"

 Percy yelled at two people who each had long hair and a cape of some kind  with a weird looking suit. The one on the left had a red cape with golden hair, and the one on the right had black matted hair with a green cape. They were the only ones wearing their....uh...battle suits? What do I have to call them? 

 The one on the right, with black hair, I'll call him Thor, smiled at Percy, as The blonde haired who I decided to call Loki, bowed low, saying "Perseus, it is an honor to meet you." 

 Percy began introducing the two to me.

 "Rin, This is Thor," he pointed to the blonde, "and this is Loki," he then pointed towards the one with jet black hair. "We met a month after the....Incident. They're related to Annabeth's cousin!" Oh, I got it all wrong, didn't I.

 I nodded, smiling. "Nice to meet you. I'm Rin, Percy's sister." I heard a cough behind me, and turned towards Steve and my...... uncle Tony.

 "You can go on with your intros upstairs," stated Tony. "Come on, the elevator is right in front." Just then, the elevator dinged and opened, showing a grey dark box. Creepy.

 "I'll...go up the stairs, do you have any?" asked Percy. He had a trauma of elevators after Tartarus, so it was quite understandable. Tony looked curious.

 "We do, it's on the right, but we're going to the 80th floor, are you sure....?"

 "Yup!" Percy popped, and headed towards the stairs. I began to follow. "I'm going with Percy!"

 "You too? Why?" inquired Steve. I smirked, jutting a finger into the box. "That thing doesn't have any windows. That's why."

 I left Thor, Loki, Steve and Tony and began running towards my brother.

--------------------------

TONY STARK'S POV

 My niece and nephew are weird. We got into the elevator. It was a little awkward. You don't exactly talk with a person who tried to kill you. Cough, Loki, cough. I mean, how did the Asgardians even know my nephew?

 "How do you two know my nephew?" I asked, turning to face the brothers who were standing side by side. Loki glanced at me, and then faced the doors again. "You heard him. We're related to his girlfriend's cousin." That shut me up. I looked up. floor 40. Okay. 

 "Wait, where did Fury go?" I suddenly noticed he wasn't with us. He was the one who let the kids out, then all of a sudden he disappeared. Cap sighed.

 "He went up while you were talking with them. You just didn't see it."

 Oh.

 Ding.

  I practically scrambled out of the box, and was surprised to see Carina and Percy standing in front of the doors. Carina's face was a little red, but Percy didn't even look tired. 

 "Where are we supposed to go?" asked Percy. I answered, "Uhh......go left and then the team's straight ahead but....How did you come up here so fast?"

 They both smiled, and Carina called "Practice," before the two began walking towards the destination. 

 "Shut your mouth, Stark, or I'll put a frog in it. Believe me, I could do that," snickered Loki as he too began following Carina and Percy with his brother.

 I stared at them, and looked back at Cap. He had a amused look in his face. He glanced at me, shrugged, and headed towards the others too. I let out a frustrated sigh, and followed their lead.

--------------

LEO'S POV

 "Guys! I found a few signals around, but I can't find them." I hissed at the others,  who were sitting around the table eating chocolate chip (blue) cookies. Percy and Rin weren't with us, but it became a tradition.

 "What kind of signal?" asked Annabeth, who was desperately walking towards me, a slightly nibbled cookie in hand. Her face was a little scary, so I gulped as I shifted away from her a little. 

 "Ummm... You know demigods leave trails? That's how the monsters can track them. Percy and Rin have a pretty strong one because of their heritage. But, They....disappeared, just like Frank said, at a certain place. I can't locate their footsteps at all, like....they were picked up by a plane, a car, whatever. But do not worry! For I am THE Leo Valdez! I'll make something right away."

 "How long do you think it'll take?" asked Calie, oh, I mean Calypso. Sorry, she asked me to call her that in private places, I forgot. 

 "Even a genius like me would need a few solid weeks. Oh, oh, don't worry, Annabeth!" I scrambled away from her as her face crumpled and her fists began to clench. "Percy is a powerful demigod, and Rin is better at fighting than anyone her age! Surely they'll be okay! Right?" I gave a pleading look at Piper, who came to my rescue. 

 "Of course it's okay, just like Leo said," she cooed, charmspeak mixed into her words. "We're gonna discover where they are, take them out of what ever trouble they found themselves in, and Leo will try to make that damn device as fast as he possibly can. Right, Leo?" She glared at me. Hey, what did I do wrong? I gulped, nodding. 

 Nico laughed at the sight.

 "Don't worry, if they do die, I'll know." As Annabeth's eyes got wider and brimmed with tears, Piper had to put more effort in her words.This time, she glared at Nico, and Will smacked him behind the head. 

 "Ow! What was that for!"

 "For being an idiot! come here, you're making it much worse!" will pulled Nico's arm up the stairs to their bedroom. Thalia snickered, her spiky black hair flailing with her, as Nico gave her the finger right before he got pulled behind the doors.

 "Actually, I need a break, can I have one of the cooki-"

 "Absolutely not! You stay inventing that device that would find my boyfriend and his sister! If you don't make it in 3 weeks, I'm personally going to smother you." 

 I sighed. I guess I would not be able to sleep or eat for a few weeks.

------------------------------

BRUCE BANNER'S POV

 "Ummm... hi." I turned my head towards the noise, locating two people, and recognizing them as the Jackson's. Nat, Clint and I stared at the two. 

 "Are you....supposed to be here?" I asked, as Nat moved to them to do whatever that leads to another detainment of the two.

 "Pirate dude let us out," inclined Percy, and Nat stopped in her tracks.

 "He did? really? Why?" Clint stood up from the couch.

 "Dunno. Though Percy thinks it's because of his good looks." Carina rolled her eyes, as they were joined with Loki, Thor, and then Cap and Stark.

 "So," Tony clapped his hands, "Fury allowed these two to stay with us for awhile since they're related to me. Any...questions?"

 I shook my head. Tony nodded. 

 "Okay, I'll show you your rooms-"

 "Wait," Carina held up her hand.

 "I still don't know who you guys are. Care to introduce yourselves?"

 Tony sighed. "Right, I'm Tony Stark, aka Iron man, aka your genius uncle."

 She then looked expectantly at me. I realized that she wanted me to go next. 

 "Oh, I'm Bruce Banner, also the Hulk, and I'm the doctor in this tower." The siblings visibly shuddered. I gave a questioning glance, and Percy answered, 

 "We have a fear of doctors."

 "Okay, is it my turn? I'm Clint Barton, Hawkeye."

 "Natasha. Black Widow, and I don't want you to know my last name because I still do not trust you."

 I rolled my eyes. She glared back.

 "Steve Rogers, Captain America."

 "Percy Jackson, don't call me my whole name, it's embarrassing."

 "Rin Jackson, I don't like to be called with my whole name either, 'cause it sounds too prissy."

 "Well, now I'll show you both to your rooms. Follow me!" Tony began walking out of the living room. The two hesitantly followed.

 "I wish my room has blue walls."

 "Umm... Percy, they're probably all beige."

 "What!? You're the owner of this freaking tower, and you don't have any rooms with blue walls? Are you color blind or what?"

 "Yeah, about that, I'm not."

 "That's not what I...Argh!"

 "I think Percy meant that as a rhetorical question?"

 "Exactly! My sister's smarter than you! And you call yourself a genius!"

 "Hey, that's no way of talking to your uncle!"

 "You two are both idiots."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1K 25
Percy Jackson. A 17 year old boy with a broken heart and a scarred soul. In the war against Gaea, he lost everything. He lost his lovely Wise Girl to...
526K 13.3K 45
Percy Jackson is devastated. The Seven are dead. His family was murdered. He has flashbacks and PTSD. Tartarus is messing with his mind. And, to top...
512K 14K 66
Persia(Percy) Jackson is a legend, even among the gods. Daughter of the sea and raised with the love from a kind mortal, she had to undergo several h...
406K 11.5K 25
17 year old Percy returns from defeating Gaea, Annabeth died leaving a heart-broken demigod who leaves camp. He goes to his mother's place and spends...