Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fan...

By christheedon

REVAMPING NEW & UPDATED CHAPTERS COMING SOON 📝 We had the perfect end.... That night we shared at the Comfo... More

Comfort Inn (Chris Brown Fanfic)
Meeting The Homies
Why Are You So Rude?
A Beautiful Saturday
Party And Bullshit pt.1
Party and Bullshit pt.2
I Just Wanted To Party
Coke Boy
Best Friend Trials
Since I first met you
Old Memories
Tell Me When To Stop
21 Questions
Secrets
Wading
Drinking and Driving
YASSSSS!
Feelings
Recovering
Phone Call
Dont Panic
Spotless Mind
101
Krazy
Movie Night
Round Trip
The Crying Game
Dirty Work
Party's Over pt.1
Party's Over pt.2
No Drama
Better
You Fight , I Fight
Pass Me The Hookah
Lights Out
Surprise (Short)
Trust
Never Knew
Long Day
First Day Of May
Appointment
Early Birthday
May 5th
A New Chapter
Baby News
Get To The Point (Shortie)
Get Away
Lost ones
All Back
Construction

Closure

5.1K 199 114
By christheedon

"Get out!" I said pushing the dick head that once was my boyfriend.

"Nah, lemme say sum' real quick." He said shutting the car door.

" No , Fuck you!" I yelled shoving his shoulder for him to get out my car.

"Kayla damn! Let me say sorry!"

"Fuck your apolgies and you! You was not thinking about the outcome of this!"

He started to speak but I cut him off.

"Dont even say nothing to me , Get out." I gritted

"Yup , aite." He said slamming  the car door

Speeding my way out the parking lot , I drove to the hotel Keenon was staying at .

-

Walking into the elevator , I pressed the number two for the floor he was staying on .

Hearing a beeping sound indicating that I arrived I went to his room and knocked on his door. Answering shortly I walked in while looking at the ground not giving him any eye contact.

"Wuss brackin'?" He asked sitting at the edge of the couch while I was still standing by the door.

Wiping a tear that begged to slip out from my eyes I shrugged and continued to look at my black timberlands.

"Marie?"

"Hmm?" I let out , If I answerd verbally I would burst out in tears and im tired of crying .

"What happend?"

"He umm-" I said clearing my throat

"He uhh , went back with his ex." A silence followed after

"He did that shit on purpose! He let her do that to get under my skin! Kee im sorry , But I love him. And it really hurts that he doesnt care!" Two minutes of silence followed again.

"I knew I shouldnt have came. I have no fucking body and I came here at of all places." I chuckled while.heading to the door.

"Kayla bring dat ass here." He said under his breath

Shuffling my feet towards him I was inbetween his legs looking down on him .

"Im sorry for everything you been through . Honestly." He said sincerly.

Keenon grabbed my hand and walked me towards his room .

Entering his room , He stopped me in the middle of the room . Soon after.he took off my windbreaker , then he sat me on the bed and took off my shoes . Looking up at him , he moved towards the other side of the bed and called me over by wiggiling his finger .

Getting under the covers with him I laid on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist .

"Thanks."

"Its bool' , I just want yo' mind to rest fo' a moment." He grumbled , feeling his voice vibrate through his body into mine was making me fall asleep instantly .

"I love you alot Kayla Marie , I just want chuu' to know dat'."

"I loved you too , but you didnt recongnize it Kee. And im so sorry that my hearts not there anymore."

He huffed and ran his hand down his face.

"I know , I can tell."

"How?" I asked

"The way you so hurt on how he did you ." He answerd

"Ohh,"

Keenon lifted my chin up and kissed me lightly .

"I know I done you wrong so many times . And im sorry for dat'. And I hope you forgive me for it."

"I forgive you , I just would never forget." I whisperd on his lips

And he then he kissed me again and left his hand on my cheek.

"Im always here for you Marie. If you need anything ma'. I gotchu ."

"Okay ," I said looking into his brown orbs.

"Aite , now get some sleep punk." He said closing his eyes.

Kissing him on his cheek multiple times while he chuckled , I laid on his chest and went into a perfect slumber that I needed .

Closure , I think thats what I was looking for . And I got it .

*

Chris Brown's pov

"At the tone please-"

Ending the call for the 15th time , I slammed my phone on my kitchen table.

"This is bullshit." I mumbled under my breath. Kayla hasnt been picking up the phone. I need to talk her. This shit I pulled was a low blow , I realized that as soon as that water bottle she threw hit my face and when Jasmine was crying on the floor holding her nose.

"Thats what you get dumb ass." Nia spoke under her breath sitting on one of my leather couches.

"Ion' wanna hear that shit you speaking." I spat at her , even though im in the wrong.

"Well you should! Somebody should teach you how to treat a girl!"

Standing up from my seat abruptly and started walking towards the living room.

"Dont tell me how to treat me and mines! Mind yo' damn business Nia!"

"Yeah , get mad with yo dumb ass I hope she never answers your phone calls." She said crossing her arms over chest .

"Nia enough!" August said from the love seat.

"Yeah , Aug . Control yo bitch."

"Bitch? Who you calling a bitch. Chris dont fucking start."

"Aye homie , Dont be disrespectin' ma' girl." August said standing up clenching his fist.

"If you feelin' froogy den leap. It aint neva been a prolem'." I said getting in his face.

"Aye can yall quit . Shit . Acting childish and shit." Tyga said coming from out the hallway with Destiny behind him .

"All yall can get up out my house. On some real shit."

"Gladly ," Nia chuckled and walked out wile August giving me a death glare walking behind her.

Then Ty and Destiny left out .

Grabbing my keys off the table , I walked out my apartment and I got in my car and sped off to Kayla's house .

*

Knocking on her front door , her mom answerd.

"Hey Chris! Come in sweetheart." She said opening the door wide enough for me to enter.

"Hey , Ms.Greene . Is Kayla home yet?"

"No , she said shes with a friend right now . She will back home soon."

With a friend? What other friends does she have other then the crew?

"Where does this friend live? I really need to talk her."

"Umm , let me ask."

"Okay," I said sitting on the sofa

Ms.Greene enterd the room soon after while ending the conversation with Kayla.

"She wouldnt tell me, I guess she knew that you asked." She lightlty chuckled

"Can I call her on your phone please?" I asked getting angry

"Yeah , sure . Im going to start dinner." She said handing me her galaxy s3

Pressing the call button , I waited for her to answer.

-

"Hello?" Kayla spoke with annoyance

"Babe , where you at? Let me talk to you please." I pratically begged

"Who is- , Chris!? Why you at my house for! What does me not talking too you dont you understand!"

"I know , but Kay . Please come home."

"Marie , come finish this movie." I heard a male voice in the back.

"Hold up kee" Kayla's voice rang in the distance.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I roared

"None of your damn buisness!" She spat

"Oh , So you fucking a nigga while im trying to talk too you! Your so foul bruh!"

"Oh you have the nerve! Why does it matter to you? Last time I checked your not my boyfriend! And Jasmine is you girl now! Go worry about her!"

"Wow , Your such an hypocrite. Fuck you and that nigga." I spat and hung up the phone on her.
-

"Is everything okay?" Ms.Greene asked walking out the kitchen

"Everything just fine." I said handing her phone back and walking out her house.

Fuck Kayla , She aint shit too me no more.

***********************************

So like I updated again , Im such a nice person . Lol

But yall would be even nicer if yall left feedback and voted .

Answer these questios :

• Whats going to happen next chapter?

•Was Kayla wrong for going to Keenons hotel instead of talking things out with Chris?

•What would you have done if you was Kayla?

Answer one of  those or all of them ^ for new chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.1K 26
(read Is This Love first) Waves don't die Let me crash here for the moment I don't need to own it No lie Waves don't die, baby Let me crash here for...
67.2K 2K 54
"Don't judge a book by its cover" I'm not gone tell you. Just read the book if you curious. Sorry for mistakes I'm not editing this book.
145K 5.1K 42
Chris returns home from his 'Fortune' tour but things weren't the same as when he left. Chris along with his closest friends endure what in means to...
1.9K 81 22
Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabibies! Thank you for always supporting me...