Slipstream || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautifu... More

Slipstream
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 8

26.1K 1.7K 811
By Perfect_Memory

A girl with insanely high  heels was walking in front of both cars with a yellow colored flag in her hands. The girl had long black hair and an unsettling feeling started to form inside the blonde boy's chest once he recognized her.

Flashes of last night started to fill Taehyung's mind, the noises they made, The clothes he found on the ground. And then finding them together in a way to intimate position. An angry feeling started to make it's way into Taehyung's chest once he remembered the smirk the black haired girl had had on her face once Taehyung had opened the door. She had enjoyed the pain he was feeling, and therefore Taehyung saw Kim Jennie as nothing more than a heartless monster.

"Drivers, are you ready?" Jennie said once she was standing in the front middle of the cars, while giving both drivers a suggestive look. Both drivers answered her by letting their motors roar and a smug smile started to form on the girl's face. "make sure those handsome faces of yours come back without any scratches" the pretty girl said with a wink before throwing the flag on the ground. Both cars immediately drove past her in full speed and within a few seconds the cars where nowhere to be seen.

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal right? Taehyung said, still in shock about the fact that Kai had been a street racer all this time. Never had the blonde boy noticed anything, let alone suspect a thing. "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe" Jungkook answered him with a small smile on his face. The blonde boy slowly shook his head, ofcourse the ravenette liked the part that it was illegal the most.

"So, how long has Kai been doing this?" Taehyung asked to no one in particular. The young student had been really curious about the answer to this question as soon as he had seen his ex-boyfriend sit In that car. Was this kind of a new things or did the boy he had once trusted the most dp this on a regular basis?

"Do you mean fucking Jennie or the street racing?" Namjoon said and immediately got a push from Jin. "Can't you be a little more subtile?" the brown haired boy said towards his purple haired boyfriend while a look of disapprove crossed his face. "Baby I'm sorry" Namjoon immediately said before hugging Jin and attacking his boyfriend's face with kisses. Jin immediately started to smile again at the silly action of his boyfriend and a small smile made it's way onto the blonde boy's face. These two were made for each other.

"He has been streetracing for two years now, and fucking Jennie for at least 5 months now" Jungkook answered while giving an apologetical look towards Taehyung. An uneasy feeling started to form inside the boy's chest. So all this time everyone had known except him? All this time nobody had thought that maybe he deserved to know all of this? All this time not even one person had given a flying fuck about him.

A sad feeling started to make it's way into Taehyung's chest. Ofcourse he didn't blame Jungkook and his friends, before yesterday the blonde boy probably would have run of the moment one of them had tried to speak with him. The young student did feel betrayed by the boys he had called his friends for 1,5 years. Ofcourse he hadn't expected Taeyong to tell him anything bad about Kai, but Lucas had been his best friend. Didn't it cross the blue haired boy's mind even one time that maybe Taehyung deserved to know the truth?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Taehyung added in a soft tone, sadness clearly lacing his voice. Even though he knew he couldn't blame the boys he was slowly becoming friends with, he still had wished someone would have told him.  The blonde boy had never felt more betrayed than now. Kai had been a street racer  their entire relationship yet he had never told Taehyung anything about it.  His ex-boyfriend had made the young student look like a naïve fool for not knowing anything.

"Would you have believed me if I did?" Jungkook answered and a sad smile made it's way onto the blonde's face.  The ravenette had hit the nail on the head with the question he had just asked Taehyung. Ofcourse the young student wouldn't have believed Jungkook, after all he was Kai's enemy. "Probably not" Taehyung said while shaking his head. A small smile made it's way onto the dark haired boy's face and softly Jungkook put his arm around the blonde boy's shoulders.

After 15 minutes the sound of cars racing at their speed limit reached Taehyung's ears again and all the people quickly gathered around the finish line. To Taehyung's dismay it was Kai's car who was the first one visible and within a few seconds the boy's car had crossed the finish line. The crowd immediately started to cheer loudly for the boy who had just won the race, and Taehyung was sure Kai would have that annoying arrogant smirk on his face right about now. The smirk his ex-boyfriend had given him whenever the boy thought he had done something cool had always annoyed the young student, now more than ever.

A happy looking Kai immediately jumped out of the car and group hugged all of his friends, the arrogant indeed preset on his face, just like Taehyung had predicted. The sight alone made the blonde haired boy scoff softly. He really had been the only one who didn't know anything about his ex-boyfriends nightly adventures. Every single person of his old friend group was standing close to Kai and celebrating the boy's win with him. Everyone, even Lucas. 

A pained feeling made it's way into Taehyung's chest once he saw how Kai happily picked up Jennie once she went over to congratulate him. Kai immediately  started to make out with her in order to celebrate his win, and looked at the girl as if she was the prettiest thing alive. . Taehyung slowly looked down to the ground and felt tears starting to fill his eyes. Jungkook however slowly pulled him closer while he whispered something in Taehyung's ear. "Don't cry, you deserve so much better than that shitface." The raven haired boy said and a small smile made it's way onto the blonde's face. Even though this situation was pretty shityy, he was gratefull for the words the younger had decided to use to describe his ex-boyfriend. Jungkook always found a way to make him laugh.

"Alright people, let's celebrate my win!" Kai suddenly shouted and the crowd started to cheer. Taehyung slowly looked up and saw how his ex-boyfriend was happily staring at the crowd, probably feeling like a king. However that happiness didn't last long, because the moment Kai looked into the direction Taehyung was standing in he immediately locked his eyes with him. Taehyung was staring coldly into Kai's eyes and could clearly read his lips as the boy who had betrayed him slowly murmured 'no fucking way'.

The street racer immediately stopped celebrating and made his way towards Taehyung with a worried look on his face. Kai's expression however quickly changed once the  boy noticed Jungkook standing right beside Taehyung with a smirk on his face. The ravenette's arm, was still hanging loosely around Taehyung's shoulder and slowly Jungkook tugged the blonde a bit closer.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Jeon, it's way too dangerous for Taehyung out here!" Kai screamed while walking up to Jungkook and harshly pushing him away from Taehyung. The smirk on Jungkook's face however stayed present as the boy answered his rival. "Relax, I'll take good care of him." The raven haired boy said with a challenging look.

Kai's expression became even angrier "Like hell you will, I'm taking him home, and you'll stay far away from him." Kai said in an angry tone before walking over towards Taehyung, disbelieve clearly visible in his eyes. "What the hell were you thinking, it's way too dangerous out here" The boy whisper shouted towards Taehyung before grabbing the blonde's wrist and pulling him towards his car.

Taehyung however was quick to pull his wrist out of Kai's grip and a cold look formed itself onto the blonde boy's face. "Don't touch me." Taehyung said with almost no emotion in his voice. Kai looked at the young student with a shocked expression on his face. Never in their relationship had the young student ever backtalked to him, let alone refused to do something the older boy had told him to do.

"Don't be ridiculous, we're going home" Kai said and grabbed Taehyung's wrist again, only for the blonde boy to pull his wrist back immediately again. Suddenly Kai got pushed back violently, and an angry looking Jungkook came between him and Taehyung. "He said don't touch me." The raven haired boy said in a cold and scary tone. Kai looked at both of the boy's with disbelief in his eyes.

"Seriously Taehyung, him?" Kai said while disbelieve clearly laced his voice, and after a few seconds his friends finally got behind the boy to back him up. Taehyung briefly locked eyes with Lucas, who looked completely shocked to see the blonde haired boy here. The young student quickly broke the eye contact with the blue haired boy however, Lucas had chosen Kai's side, and his former friend had made it very clear that he didn't see him as a friend if the blonde wouldn't get back together with Kai. Lucas hadn't even properly looked at the young student today.

"it's none of your business who I hang out with anymore, is it?" Taehyung said while standing next to Jungkook. Said boy immediately hung his arm around Taehyung's shoulders again once the blonde stood next to him and both boys looked at Kai with cold expressions on their faces.

A look of defeat shortly crossed Kai's face before anger took over again. "Fine, hurt yourself then." The streetracer said before turning around and storming away. An angry feeling quickly made it's way into Taehyung's chest. Who in the world did Kai think he was to tell Taehyung Jungkook would hurt him when the one who had hurt the blonde boy the most was Kai himself.

a low scoff made it's way out of Taehyung's mouth. Hurt wasn't even the right word to describe how Kai had made the blonde haired boy feel. To Taehyung it had felt like his ex-boyfriend had ripped his heart out of his chest and purposely shattered it into a thousand small fragile pieces. 

"As if you haven't done that enough." Taehyung shouted towards Kai who briefly turned around, a hurt expression clearly visible on his face. Said boy however quickly turned around again, knowing Taehyung was way too mad to talk to right now and disappeared out of sight.

"Do you want me to take you home? Jungkook asked once a tear slowly escaped the blonde boy's eyes and started to make it's way down the young student's cheek. Softly the broken boy nodded his head before locking eyes with the ravenette next to him.

"Yeah, I'd like to go home now please"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What is your favorite movie?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 700 17
Kim Taehyung...cute, bubbly, innocent boy, who was in love with playboy Jeon jungkook very much...but jungkook only wanted his body. on other hand...
73.1K 2.5K 27
"J-Jungkook?!?!" "T-Taehyung!?!? " . . . . . . . .In which Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends online under the names Daddy_V and Bunny.Kookie...
142K 10.4K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...
1.3M 89.9K 64
"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer, gets the case of his lifetime but pret...