Saving Casanova: Book 2

AriesAngeloAuthor

This is Book 2 from Finding Casanova. After the death of Espian. Troy is trying to live his life by drinking... Еще

Coming Out
Bad News
I'm Not Afraid To Die
Until We Meet Again
An Unknown Place
Saving Troy 2.0
Saving Troy Again
The Visit
Steaks and Wine
Reborn
His Birth
Unexpected Visit
Boyfriends
Giving Ourselves To Each Other
Another Surprise
Results
Our Time With Maxwell
Forgiveness
Bad News 2.0
Promise Me 2.0
New Year's Eve
You Promised Me
"Would You Troy..."
Marriage and the Future

Feeling Fuzzy

574 63 10
AriesAngeloAuthor

*TROY*

Why does Rowen remind of Espian so much? He's a sweetheart and so damn handsome. It was awkward when he called me Dominick but I know he's still dealing with the death of him. I told him to take me home that day and he did. I know he's trying to help me but it's very difficult to forget someone you loved.

It was Friday afternoon and I was trying to avoid Rowen at work. I don't want to feel awkward around him. I dodged a bullet earlier today when I saw him walking towards the printing room.

I'm walking towards the coffee room when the door quickly opened. Ivy came out and jumped. "Jesus Troy, say something!" She sneered at me as I looked at her confused.

"Hmm, I think anyone can come into this coffee room?" She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she walked off as she left her toxic floral perfume invading the air.

I shook my head as I walked into the coffee room. I stood there thinking aimlessly. What the fuck did I come in here for? I looked at the empty coffee pot and decided to look in the cupboards. I opened one and nothing. I shut it slowly. I went to the next cupboard and opened it when suddenly I saw an alcohol bottle. I turned around as if someone was roaming around in the hallway.

I quickly closed the doors and looked in the cupboards beneath. I squatted down and found the filters. I grabbed the bag of a coffee grind but my thoughts went to the bottle of alcohol. My mouth watered just thinking of the strong toxic liquid going down my throat. I put the filters and coffee grind back where it goes. I stood up and opened the cupboard where the bottle was. I grabbed a glass cup and opened the bottle. I need to numb this pain. My heart still aches. I don't want to think of Espian.

There was a mini-fridge as I looked if there was ice, surprisingly there was a bag. I grabbed a couple of ice cubes and dropped them in the glass cup. I looked behind me one more time as I didn't notice anyone roaming around the hallway. I poured the clear liquid into the cup as my mouth watered.

I stared closely at the floating ice cubes as I knew this was wrong and I could get into trouble for this but my mind just couldn't stop thinking of Espian. I tried to hook up with any guy that looked like Espian. Blue eyes and blonde hair were what attracted me most to a guy. If they had a nice body, well that was a plus.

Why can't I stop thinking of him? My heart literally rips when I think of his innocent smile or his beautiful blue eyes that melted every time he saw me. I just can't deal with this aching pain that stabs me everywhere.

I lift the toxic liquid to my lips. I could feel the potent liquid burn down my throat but it was a satisfying pleasure that I loved. I poured some more as I quickly drank it.

A couple of minutes have passed and my body felt numb. The pain was gone and I loved how I felt. I felt my cheeks burn as I smiled like an idiot. Deep inside I knew this was wrong and I could lose my job but at this point, I didn't care.

I put the bottle back as I tried to balance myself. It felt like I was stuck in a vortex as the ground moved. I laughed by myself. I closed the cupboard and tried to rinse off the glass cup in the sink. Fuck it, I'll just place it here. The door flung open as I jumped.

"I've been looking all over for you. It's only a 10-minute break," Rowen stood there as his blue eyes glared at me. I smiled as I held myself from moving to the side.

"You look handsome today," I smirked as I walked towards him. The walls swirled as the floor felt like lava. I fixed his tie because it was a bit tilted. I bit my lip as I got closer to him.

"What are you doing?" I shut the door with my foot as I pushed him to the wall.

His eyes were so much like Espian and he acted so innocently which turned me on.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I moved my thigh in between his leg as I felt his shaft get hard.

"Troy," he grabbed both arms and got closer to my mouth. "Have you been drinking on the clock?" I licked his lips as he pulled away.

"You don't want me?" I pinned him on the wall as I kissed his neck.

"Troy! Stop!" He pushed me away as I almost fell to the ground. He quickly grabbed my arm before I ate shit.

The door flung open again and it was Ivy. "Dad is waiting for you and Troy," I quickly glanced at her as she had a smirk on her face. Her green eyes glared at me.

"Hurry, you know he doesn't like to be kept waiting," she giggled as she walked out.

"Troy, please, I need you to get a hold of yourself. My dad wants us to show him our progress on the building," I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You didn't say please," I pecked him on his soft lips.

He gasped as he grabbed my arms. "Troy, please, don't ruin this," he gazed into my eyes as my thoughts went to Espian. The pain came back. I held my tears and nodded.

"Ok, let's do this," I closed my eyes but that made it worst. The whole room became a vortex.

"Just keep your words clear and talk the least you can only if he asks you questions, ok? I'll do most of the talking," a small smile appeared on his face.

"Kiss me," I desperately asked.

"Troy, not now," but he kept his gaze on my lips.

"I said kiss me," I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards my lips.

My body relaxed as our lips locked. He wasn't stopping as his lips were soft and delicate. I invited my tongue inside his mouth as he didn't hesitate to play with it. Our breathing became heavy and his kisses were rough yet gentle.

He pulled away as his lips were a pinkish tone. "We need to stop," I pecked him one last time and fixed my jacket.

He smiled as we exited the coffee room. We entered one of the meeting rooms as I saw a couple of older men sitting towards the front. Mr. Kingston stood up as he glared at both of us. "It's nice to see you can join us gentleman," I felt the tension in his voice. The room spun as I tried my hardest not to swerve.

"Sorry dad, Troy needed some help," his blue eyes glanced over at me. Mr. Kingston sat down as he gave us the ok to start.

I stood next to a whiteboard as a projection came down from the top of the room. My diagram showed up on the whiteboard. I couldn't contain my laughter. Mr. Kingston quickly glared at me as he lifted one of his brows. All the other men stared at me in confusion. I glanced at Rowen as he closed his eyes and shook his head. I heard a giggle as I turned towards the table and Ivy was covering her mouth.

"Is there something funny Mr. Casanova?" Mr. Kingston's voice was now more pitched.

My laughter ceased as my smile disappeared. "No sorry, this is a rough sketch of what I envision Mr. Kingston's new building would look like," I laughed one more time.

"It looks like Troy is drunk," I heard Ivy blurt out.

"Is this true, Rowen?" Mr. Kingston stood up as he walked towards me. He was so close as he sniffed close to my mouth. "I am very disappointed in you Mr. Casanova," he whispered in my ear as I closed my eyes. I felt my buzz disappear in seconds. "Go home and don't come back. I'll have Rowen call you once I'm finished talking to him," he pulled away and turned around to the meeting.

"Gentleman, I am completely embarrassed about what is happening. Mr. Casanova is dismissed from the project," he turned to me as his eyes pointed to the door.

I glanced at Rowen whose eyes were full of disappointment. He averted his eyes to the floor as he shook his head.

I balanced myself as I walked towards the door. I quickly glanced at Ivy who didn't even acknowledge me but she had a smirk on her face. I left the meeting room.

I felt somewhat sober but not entirely to drive. I ordered an Uber as I quickly left the Kingston Design Corps. I wanted to die at that moment. I was disappointed in myself. I finally got home to my empty apartment as I felt an empty void. I quickly took a shower and changed into some normal clothes.

Now I can't stop thinking of Rowen who reminded me so much of Espian. His lips were so soft and his tongue felt magical against mine. I need to forget. I know I fucked up but I think now I lost my job so there goes another disappointment in my life. I found a local gay bar as I Uber myself to it.

I walked in and found my way to the bar. I sat in the corner of this dingy looking bar. The lights were dim as the pink fluorescent lights gleamed brightly behind the bar. The cute blonde bartender approached me. He was shirtless as I noticed his tribal tattoos on both sides of his ripped abs. "What can I get you started handsome?" He winked as he placed some napkins in front of me.

"Give me your strongest drink," I smiled as I noticed his blue eyes gleamed at me.

"Coming right up," he left as I saw him working his magic behind the bar. His perky ass curved as his arms flexed every time he stretched or curled his arm.

He came back with a blue clear drink. "I hope this is strong enough and it has a burst of flavor," he passed me the drink as he waited for me to taste it. I lifted the toxic drink and took a big gulp. It was definitely flavorful but it burned down my throat.

"Woah, that's definitely strong but very good," I winked at him as he smiled at me. "I'll take another," he smiled as he left to make another one. The bar was pretty empty, there was an older guy on the other end and some younger guys sitting in a booth. They were probably on a date by the way they were laughing or maybe a hookup?

Either way, I'm having fun flirting with this cute bartender. He keeps looking my way and giving me that cute curve on the corner of his lips. He occasionally winked at me.

I'm on my fourth drink and boy am I drunk. Yes, I said it, I'm drunk. I feel nothing, no pain, nothing. Did I get fired today? Maybe. Well, right now that's not on my mind. I need to pee. What time is it? The lights are so dim that I didn't even know how long of been in here. I stood up and took out my phone. I balanced myself as I swerved back and forth. It was almost 9 pm.

"You alright there, handsome?" I looked up as I focused on the bartenders' beautiful eyes. His bold glistening blue eyes.

"Yeah, I'm good, I need to use the restroom," I smiled and tried to make my way to the restroom that wasn't so far. Were the floors moving because I could hardly walk?

I finally made it to the stall as I let out an instant relief. "Ahhh," I heard the door open as I'm zipping my pants up. I turn around and there stood the bartender. He put a muscle shirt on as I could still notice his defined abs. He moved closer with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm on break and decided to see if you wanted to have a little fun," he pulled me closer to him but my mind was fuzzy. I smiled and stared at his plump lips.

"What's your name?" I pecked him slowly on the lips.

"Does it matter?" He squeezed my ass as my cock twitched.

I didn't say anything, he gazed into my eyes as he reminded me of Espian. His blue eyes haunt me. They are engraved in my head. I feel a pinch in my heart. Fuck, I don't want to feel this pain.

"It's Derrick," he sucked on my bottom lip. I smirked when suddenly the door flung open.

"What the fuck is this?" A tall guy with short black hair came in. He had a nice fitted black suit that defined all his muscles. His chocolate eyes burned into me as he came closer with his fist clenched.

"Who the fuck is this?" I blurted out without thinking.

"I'm his fiancé asshole," I saw his fist slowly come towards my face. It landed on my eye. All I remember is blacking out.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36.1K 1.8K 95
This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream career, great friends and an active social l...
Want Me (BoyxBoy) Heather_gO

Любовные романы

136K 3.8K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
Heartbroken e e l a r i n

Подростковая литература

6.4K 371 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
Finding Love in a Hopeless Place Cali Rose

Любовные романы

11.8K 563 21
(Book 2) Killian Cortez spent his whole life trying to live up to his parents impossible standards. When his older brother ends up in a coma from a f...