Kim young kwang: The new guy

By cloud_rain_

Whatever our dream is,however impossible it may seem, we can do it. We can work hard and reach to a better le... More

Planning and Plottings
Friendship
Memories
Hobbies
Saviour
What is this feeling!?
THE PAST

INTRODUCTION

172 9 1
By cloud_rain_

In case you dont know the characters well...and so that you can imagine them.

THIS IS KIM YOUNG KWANG☝

THIS IS LEE SOO HYUK☝

THIS IS KIM WOO BIN☝

THIS IS HONG JONG HYUN☝

THIS IS SUNG JOON☝  ( Gang Bi's neighbour )

THIS IS CHA EUN WOO☝

THIS IS PARK BO YOUNG☝ (Kim Young Kwang's childhood friend)

THIS IS HENRY LAU 👆

There are other characters such as GANG BI (female lead), Kim Yeong Byeol, Cha Eun Hye, which are my imaginary characters. I hope you just imagine them too.

Oh...and i know i have to explain their characters in the introduction but that would be too obvious and boring.
So i hope its not too confusing and you understand it as the story proceeds.
I will update the first chapter here itself wo keep reading..
Please enjoy..!
Peace...!✌✌

Gang Bi's POV

I heard the birds chirping and went out to the balcony. It was raining before so everything looked really clean and fresh. I looked around and wondered that normal people might be waking up this time or some might still be sleeping. But me being me, i had not slept at all. I didnt realise it was already 5:00a.m. Well,it wasnt anything new for me anyway. I was busy watching some dramas and some random things on Youtube so i had eye-bags under my eyes which i always had anyway.

I thought of taking a walk outside so i called my sister to go along with me. But she did not even budge. She was lying dead on the bed so i gave up and cancelled the plan. What..? I know i could have gone alone. I just didnt feel like it. Some people often told me that i could not do anything without my sister but i know that its not true. What? Its not true! Yea,i even go to school alone. But thats partly because we dont go to the same school anymore. But yea, i still do go alone.

So instead of going for a walk, i took a long shower and started getting ready for school. On other days, i would just continue watching the unfinished dramas or anything like it, but i dont know what struck me today, i just didnt feel like it.

Since it was still a bit early,i decided to walk to school since it wasnt very far. I looked at the time and thought of waking up my sister to get ready too. But i decided against it since the latter has her own ways and her own untimely schedule. But i still wanted to tease her.
"Hey! Hey! Get up and make my tiffin" i kind of ordered and smirked.
"What?"she asked still monitoring what i just said while i sat there smiling at her, "Just make it on your own!"she answered after realising what was happening , she was annoyed while i laughed inside.

She is my best friend and i was always glad that i had her to whom i could be the real me since i had many different personalities for different people. She is a blessing to me. But yea,we fought a lot like any other siblings. Other than my elder sister, i only have two other close friends--Cha Eun Hye and Kim Yeong Byeol. I was never good in making friends or socialising with anyone. But, they were special. They understood me and accepted me as i was. We were just so comfortable with each other. I dont know if they feel the same way but i wish they do.

I headed to the kitchen but didnt find anything cooked so i sneaked in my parents' room and took some money. I went out of the house and found Sung Joon stretching in front of his house. Being the social freak i was, there was a battle going on inside my head whether i should greet him or not. So i decided to be polite and went and greeted him a good morning. I tried to continue walking when he spoke.
"Whoa! What are you doing right now?"he opened the gate and came out.
"Not dancing of course, i am going to school."i answered sarcastically.
"Going to school? But why this early? Are you okay? Are you really the Gang Bi i know? Wait, is there something going on at school which i dont know about?"he asked, non-stop. I knew he was always talkative.
"No, i just happened to wake up early. So i decided to go to school early too.Why?"
"Umm, because...you and early, it just doesnt make sense"he teased.
"Thats so rude", i pouted, "its not even that early, infact you should hurry up too."
"Yea whatever. Okay wait...lets go together."
"No no,you are not even dressed. I dont want to wait." I told him.
"I wont take long, i swear! Please wait. Please??,"he begged. I kept on staring at him while he continued.
"I am just trying to avoid Soo Hyuk. He might come to pick me up forgetting the fight we had yesterday so i need to go early. So please???"

I slightly nodded and he rushed inside his house. I just stood there, waiting for him awkwardly and surprisingly he came out after 6 minutes 28 seconds. I wondered how he did that and yes, i was counting. Lol.

We were silently walking when he suddenly spoke up. "Do you know about the new transfer student?"
"No, we are going to have a transfer student?" I asked
"Yes. Thats what i heard. I hope its a girl."he smirked.
"Okay" i said, still playing with my bag strings, not too interested while he continued.
"Yea and i also heard that the new student is related to Kim Woo Bin. I dont know how, but yes, i heard they arent that close."
"Okay" i responded.
"Wait, you know who Woo Bin is right??"he asked suspiciously.
"Yea, ofcourse i know. He is roll no. 28."
"Gang Bi!"he yelled. "You should not remember people with their roll numbers."
"Why?? I bet you wont even know my roll number" I teased.
"Of course i dont know. I mean, i dont need to because i know you."
"Well, you dont know everyone. And yes, knowing atleast their roll numbers is better than knowing nothing about them."

We kept on arguing and teasing each other and realised we already reached our school campus. We thought we were early but there were already some students loitering around the school.
"You seem to be confused and shocked" he said looking at my befuddled face.
"I was just wondering why they would come so early" i answered pointing to a group of students.
"This is really your first time coming early right?? I knew it! You are always late to school so i was wondering what happened to you today." He blurted out as if he was thinking about it the whole way.
"Nah..nevermind! I am not always late" i scoffed.
"Yea, you are..!"
"Whatever."

Sung Joon and I were not actually friends but we were kind of close since he is my neighbour and also my younger brother's friend. Well, he is my classmate but he gets along with my brother more. You know, boys can get along no matter what their age is. I am not trying to be sexist or anything but since i am a girl, i know it is what it is! And Sung Joon was actually really easy to talk to. He literally talked to everyone in the same way. He never gets offended easily and didnt mind being teased. I sometimes resented him because he was so friendly and everyone liked him. He knew how to deal with every individual person.

Anyway, i went to my seat and took a nap on my desk. I dont know why sleeping in the school was so much better than sleeping anywhere else. Other students slowly started entering the class and started making noise. I was asleep but i could still hear almost everything. So yeah, i was basically half-asleep when i felt someone pat my shoulder. I turned to her and as expected, it was Yeong Byeol.
"Heyo! You sleeping ugly, good morning and wake up" she approached me and hugged me.
"Good morning" i greeted her wnd hugged her back and almost fell asleep on her when she shook me.
"You were awake the whole night again, werent you?' She questioned giving me a motherly stern look. "Look at you! You look so drained out."
"No, its because i walked to school." I told half the truth.
"Yea and i believe thats the only reason. Wait..why are you so early today??"
"Aish..why is everyone asking me that?" I acted annoyed.
"Maybe because you are always late and i wonder who asked you first" she pouted.
"Whatever whatever. I want to sleep." I complained.
"Okay..but wake up before our homeroom teacher comes in. Or else you will get scolded again." She smirked and kept my sweater on the table for me to use it as a pillow.We both laughed and i went back to sleep.

                                                             ~~~~~~

Author's Note:
I will be updating the next chapter tomorrow itself. I hope you like this update and wait for the next chapters.
Peacee.!!✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 30 7
"Let me help you Jimin hyung,let me in your life please.I'll make you forget every single pain,please give me one chance." "It's not that easy jungko...
1.7K 608 31
If really Love So Fine but why we have to suffer?
28.5K 579 14
Your bias, your chapter. It's basically imagines of you being in a condition whereby each member would be your love. This story is just for fun purpo...
244K 3K 43
•Requests are open• All your romantic imagination is here guys. K-actors are on different level so a different ff for them. Enjoy~