One And Only [Edward Elric X...

By Natsumi_DragneeI

After leaving for ten years and not returning, y/n and Ed finally meet again. They team up once again. But wi... More

We found her!
Getting her to see her again
Edward!
Hiya Winry!
Why....
Let's Party!!!
Great.....
Nina.....?
We have to run
What really happened?
A Day with Ed
How good are you?
You're sick?
Back to central!
Anybody but theses two please...
The philosopher stone
The devil's research
The Fifth Laboratory
He got away.....
A/N READ!!!!
Off we go again!
The train ride
The town of.....Music?
Guys.....
Meeting Izumi!
Troubles in Dublith
Really?
Greed the Homu--Bastard
His Little Lilly
Sorry Winry...
He's a what?
A P-prince?
You big dork
Why are they here...?
Listen up!
Nightmares Again?
It's alright...
What is this?!
Bastards!
A little girl and her panda
Fighting Sloth
Ready to End it
The Final Battle
New story out!

Rush Valley!

3.9K 160 19
By Natsumi_DragneeI

Thrid POV

The train had just stopped at Rush Valley. Al had taken your stuff to carry, Winry was in awe over the automail.Her face was plastered on a glass full of automail. Al , Ed and Y/N grumble at her excitement over well metal.

"Welcome to the holy land of automail! This place is bustling!" Al said

"Ugh! Remind me again why we let ourselves get dragged out into this heat to look at a bunch of automail? We sgould've dropped Winry off at the station and headed straight on to Dublith." Ed said

"Come on Ed if we didn't take her we wouldn't hear the end of it" Y/N chuckled

"Hey kids, come back here a sec!" A voice said behind us. Y/N and Ed turned around. "I've never seen an automail model quite like this before!" Men gather around Y/N and Ed and looked at our Automail arms. "It really is unusual. Everyone take a look!" Another person said. "Hey stop that!" Ed yelled "Hey hold on a second! Have you ever heard of personal space?!" He screamed again. "Quit it! No. No! Don't undo that! Ah!" Y/N yelled. "Don't be so rude you two. They just want a closer look." Winry said. "Can i get a little help here Winry!" You yelled at her within the crowds. Ed grabbed his clothes and started to put them on. And Y/N? well....

"Hey perverts! Give me back my clothes!" Y/N yelled. Ed put on his shirt and turned around and turned bright red...."Come on Y/N don't Yell!" Winry chuckled. "I'm yelling because I don't want do be half Naked All day Winry!!!" You yelled at her. You where only wearing a tube top and a mini-skirt at the moment. As you where yelling at Winry, something black was placed on your head covering your eyes. You uncover your eyes and see Ed was the one that put on the black cover on you.

"W-wear that , We can get you n-new things l-later" Ed said looking away, Red.

"Oh uh well thanks Ed" You put on the black jacket and latched the top.

"Oh no" Both you and Ed said Checking your pockets.

"Something wrong you two?" Winry asked

"It's" Ed started

"gone..." Y/N finished

"What didja lose?" Winry and Al asked

"The only thing that makes us State Alchemists" Ed said as you wearing looking in your skirt buckle.

"Our silver watch.." Y/N said

"Gone..." Ed finished

Al and Winry yelled in panic. "It sounds like you guys had a run in with Paninya" A man said

"Paninya?" Y/N asked

"A pickpocket around here who likes to target tourists" Another man said

"Do you know how We can track down this Paninya girl? She took something important!" Ed and Y/N asked the two men

"Let's see, where is she again?" The men played dumb

"I know what might jog my memory..." he paused "If only I could have just one more look at that automail!" they said in awe. Ed made a weapon out of his arm and Y/N brought out a gun and shot it barely missing one of there ears, The both of you looked pissed as hell.

"The automail shop run by an engineer named Dominic!" They turned and pointed scared

They where now walking a path going to the mountain. And it was well....HOT.

"Apparently this guy lives deep in the mountains because he can find the highest quality ore way out here. Are you absolutely sure we're going in the right direction? 'cause those engineers could've tricked us" Winry said. All three of you where hunched over because of the heat.

"If they trick us there going to pay" Y/N said thinking of that idea

"what're you complaining about? This is all your fault for dragging us to that stupid automail town in the first place" Ed said

The two blondes where now fighting. "Hey um Y/N?" AL asked

"Yea Al what is it?" You asked looking at him

"Could that be her?" He said pointing to a girl on the bridge.

"Huh?" You asked. Y/N looked where he pointed and saw a figure, That figure had to shiny pocket watches in her hand. Y/N smirked and Grabbed Ed by the arm and jumped off the path.

"Y/N!?! What the hell are you doing!?!" Ed yelled

"Getting our watches back!" Y/N yelled back, She Clapped her hand and made a path leading to the girl, They where most likey like steps. Ed and Y/N started running down the path the Y/N had made. They where now in a clearing and Ed and Y/N had just made a wall to block her off. "We would like our watch back now" Ed said

"That was awesome! How'd you do that?" The girl asked

"Easy.." Ed said

"We're Alchemists.....Want more?" Y/N said clapping her hands with Ed , making pillars attack the girl. The girl dodged every single one of the pillars. You and Edward gunted, and ran after her.

"Quit movin' around!" Ed said

"Whats the matter can't catch a little girl?" Paninya teased. After she jumped off a wall , Al was waiting and made a trap caging her in a bird cage.

"Nicely done , Al" Winry said as Y/N and Ed walked up to the cage

"Now...why don't you hand it over our watch--" You ran in front of Ed and blocked with your leg, Paninya had just made a blade with her left leg, cutting yours in the process of getting out. Y/N winced in pain but put her leg back down to stand. Ed and Al gasped.

"Come on, you can't be too surprised....You've seen the town, haven't you? Oh and ..." Paninya said putting her right leg up and shotting a cannon at the three of you. She got you in the process and left burned marks on your right arm.

"My other leg's got a one point five inch cannon. what do you think of that?" Paninya said running off tell Winry caught her. "Good job winry! And now don't let her get away!" Y/N said trying to stand up. Ed and Al started to run to Winry , while Y/N was walking because of her injuries.

"No way i'm letting her go! Not quite yet, anyway.....Not until i've had a closer look at that automail!" Winry said in awe. Ed and Al face planted to the grounf while Y/N face-palmed at that comment winry just made.

"Oh hello there Paninya. Friends of yours?" A lady said opening the door. Winry was jumping around in joy. "Not really..." Paninya responded, Ed and Al where still on the ground.

The two took you in and Winry was now looking at paninya's Automail. While you where watching her do so.

"Oh my! You've have been injuried young lady!" Satera said look at your arm and leg. AL , Ed And Winry looked at you. You had a long cut on your right leg and burn marks on your right arm.Ed and AL started to freak out.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!" Ed yelled in panic

"WILL YOU BE ALRIGHT?!?!" Al Paniced as well.

Satera sat you down on a box and fixed you up. "This happened when Paninya showed off her automail. Oh and paninya...." Y/N said

"Huh?" Paninya asked confused. Y/N grabbed one of the knives Havoc gave her and threw it at Paninya, just barley missing her head. "Do that again and next time i won't miss" Y/N said pissed. Paninya was shocked in fear. "You really don't want to mess with Y/N when she's made....." Ed said Winry was now sucking up to the engineer. But got the wrong one. You and Ed where now sitting next to eatother on boxes. He in his boxers and you in a tube top and a skirt. Dominic was looking at the automail Winry had made.

"The arms seem a bit heavy, especially for this young lady" Dominic said testing out your automail. Ed had a dust of red on his cheeks, because you know you where basically half naked in front of him. "Yes i guess it is...." Winry said. A little bit of time has passed and Ed was daydreaming about being tall, then he got called a flea and was now depressed. Also it was raining

"A little flea...A little flea, he called me a flea." Ed said as he was now being dragged by Al as you followed. They then found the lady that helped Y/N, she was rubbing her stomach. "Excuse me, but are you having a baby?" Al asked. "Why , yes I am" she said. "Do you think...would it be all right if i touched your tummy?" Al asked. She giggle "Go right ahead" She said nicely. Al placed his hand on her stomach and felt the baby. Ed and Y/N watched as Al did so. Al was in awe. You smiled and grabbed Ed's left hand with your right and placed it on her stomach. Ed could feel the heartbeat of the child. "It's like there's a miracle in your stomach" Ed said pulling away. "I remember when I did this with my littler brother when he was in Taiyo's stomach" Y/N smiled

~With Winry and Paninya~

"I should probably give this things back...." Paninya said as she tired to open the two watches

"Oh i think i broke them i can't get it to open"

"Let me see, no don't worry its been sealed up using alchemy" Winry said

"Why would they do that?" Paninya asked

"I think i have a pretty good idea why. Something's in here that there too embarrassed to let anyone see!" Winry said grabbing all kinds of tools.Next thing you knew she was opeing both the watches. She opened them booth and Ed's had : Don't forget 3.oct.11, She then checked Y/N Her's had : Keep the promise. Winry sniffled at both there watches. "Here give these's back to them" Winry said giving her the watches

~Time Skip~

All the girls where now in a room deivering a baby. After a couple of hours, Paninya ran out of the room and fell on the floor. "so....much......blood" She said. Ed and Al walked in the room. Winry was leaning against a wall while Y/N was on the ground ,on her knees.Every single one of you breathing heavy

"What happened?!" Ed said. Y/N lifted up her hand and pointed at the new born baby

"it...Its a baby!" Ed said happily "Hooray!" Ed and Al cheered as they put there arms in the air

"Awesome! It's a real, live baby! Awesome! Aweome, awesome, awesome!" Ed cheered. Y/N giggled

"hey whats so funny Y/N ?" Ed asked.

"Its just that...well i wounder what you would do if you have your own baby" Y/N chuckled. Winry came to Ed's ear and said "with Y/N~" She wispered , Ed turned red "Shut it, Winry!" Ed said while red. Y/N grabbed onto the bottom of Ed's shirt and tugged on it. "Hey ...uh....Ed?" Y/N said embrassed. Ed looked down at you. "Yea?" He asked. "Would you mind helping me up?" Y/N Ed looked at her confused. "I can't feel my legs..." Y/N contined. Ed kneeled down and put you on his back and lead you outside, Winry following, "Thanks Ed" Y/N said happily. He set you on a chiar and Winry sat next to you.

"LIsten you two..." Winry said. The two looked at Winry. "I looked inside both of your watches...." Winry said looking down. Y/N sighed. "You've forced it open" Ed said

"Not even Matt has seen it"

"Not even Al has seen it" They both said at the same time. "But why not ?" WInry asked.

"It's an Adonititon to ourself" Y/N said

Winry started to cry. "Winry , why are you doing that?" Asked Y/N, "What are you crying for?" Ed asked

"Becuase you Won't" Winry sniffled.

~Time Skip~

Now the three of you where running to catch a train. "Hurry you two! If we miss this one there not another one for three days!!" Y/N yelled Ed and Al jumped on the train, while Y/N was still running. "Grab on!" Ed said holding out his hand. Y/N grabbed it , just on time before the platform was gone. Y/N rolled on top of Ed. She got up and waved to Winry. "See ya'! Learn new things for me and Ed ok?" Y/N yelled at Winry. And they where off.

Hiya readers! I know this was a long chapter! i was wondering would you like more chapters like this? Please answer! And tell me what you think! Also! I might be awhile tell i update, because i have finals....Well Tell next time!

~Natsumi~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 55
When a teenage girl falls from the sky engulfed in a red glow, a certain state alchemist and his brother set out to investigate. Marina finds herself...
44.7K 1.9K 24
Now first off, this is a SECOND book!!! So read the first one! It's 'One and only [Edward Elric X Reader]' After being sent though the portal, Edward...
59.4K 1.9K 45
Jane is an otaku, like you and me. But one peaceful day, she... Falls in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist. How is she going to come out? Can she die...
160K 5.4K 29
From the moment you were born, you were loved unconditionally. Your mother - the one who loved you and stood by you since day one. Your father - a st...