I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel ๐Ÿ˜
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.๐Ÿ’ž
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

33- Feeling of complacency. (M)

11.8K 530 117
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

(Mature part ahead +21, if you feel uncomfortable, please, skip it to the next.)

Jungkook didn't give a chance to taehyung. He attacks his lips in the most desperate kiss. Taehyung can feel their members rubbed with each other, and he is moaning so erotically into jk's mouth. Jk's hands go to taehyung's thighs and separate them to make room for him. He pressed his hard dick on taehyung's crotch, and both of them vibrates with the delicious fraction between them. Taehyung wraps his hands around jungkook. He digs his nails into jk's back unconsciously with the amount of pleasure he felt inside his body. He has never been intimated in his life before. This is the first experience of him to see the stars behind his eyelids.

Jk really took his breath away this time.

After gave enough love to tae's mouth, taste every corner of it, and fighting enough with his tongue....jk finally parted his lips from taehyung, and taehyung gasped for the air.

Jk is kissing every part of tae's beautiful face...

His eyes, forehead, cheeks, nose, ears, jaws...

He sucked the earlobe of taehyung, and tae hummed with sensation...

"God! Tae!! Why are you these beautiful, love? I don't think, I can ever get enough of you."

He gradually goes lower and kissing, sucking, and biting taehyung's smooth neck. Paint it with love bites. He kisses his cute adam's apple and gives special attention to a mole on his neck. Tae suddenly arched his back when jk found a sweet spot on his collarbone and sucking it hard.

"Ahhh...mmmm..."

Jk loves the way taehyung making the sound out of pleaser. It makes him harder. He clutching the hands of tae to stop him wiggle so much beneath him, and giving marks to tae's chest. He deliberately touches tae's nipples and feels the hardness. He attacks the right one by taking it in his mouth while caressing, pinching the other one with his fingers.

Taehyung can't control his voice now. He is screaming so loud. This is so alien feeling for him. Jk sucking his nipples like it is the most delicious thing in the world. Jk gave the same attention to the other one...he didn't get enough of it. He sucking, more sucking...on it.

Taehyung doesn't know what happened to his body! It's like he craved for jk's mouth. He wants jk to lick every part of his body. When jk continues sucking his left nipple, he get tingling feelings on the other one. He felt it neglected. What's got into him? he didn't know. But, he grabs the hair of jk, and forcefully detached his lips from his chest, and before jk knew, what he wants him to do!?? Tae put his other nipple in his mouth.

Jk is going crazy with this action. He can't believe, tae can be this hot and wild in bed!? His member twisted uncomfortably and leaked with precum. Nobody in his entire life can make him this much hard, like this boy do to him. He is practically eating his nipples so hard that it surely turn into a hickey after that.

Taehyung is trembling. His body gonna out of control. He rubbed himself on jk for desperately wants to come.

"Ahhh...kookkkk...please...please do...do something...I can't take it anymore...ahhh..."

Jk understand taehyung wanna come. He lowers himself more on him and licking every part of tae's smooth belly and his waistband. When his chin touched tae's crotch, tae literally jumped with pleaser.

Jk took a time to observe tae's cute pink dick. It's not like he is not big. It's quite a size for man but compares to his beast, tae's cock is cute for jk, and right now licked with precum. Jk's mouth salivated. He knew what tae wants from him, and he caged both the legs of him with his arms. Taehyung's eyes going wide. He doesn't know what jk wants to do? So, he stops him.

"What...what are you doing, kook?"

Jk looking at his innocent fiance and smiles.

"I'll gonna make you feel so good, baby. just relax, and let me have my meal."

"Meal!!?"

Before he could ask, jk lick his hard member with his tongue, and taehyung moan so loud with closed eyes...

Jk licking and sucking tae's hard one. He tasted the precum and moans with the taste of taehyung. he wants more. Taehyung is a moaning mess. His head moves side to side with the waves of pleasure running through his body...He clutches the bedsheet into a fist and screaming. His beck arches into a curve and head fell back. Jk was spell bounded with the beauty of taehyung.

"Scream, baby. Don't hold back. You look so sexy, love. Shout my name."

He takes him in his mouth and sucking it hard. He felt taehyung whole body shuddering and shivering. His hand automatically grabs jk's hair. Jk speed up his action and tae cried out.

"Ohhhh....koookkkk...I'm...gonna come...ahhh.."

"Don't hesitate, love. Come for me, baby boy." He again starts sucking him hard. He pinned tae's hips with his hands to hold him from bouncing too much. He knew this is tae's first experience of blowjob. When he feels tae's ball getting hard. He deep throat him.

"Ahhhh.....koookkk..."

With a loud scream, tae came so hard inside jk's mouth, and he drinks every drop of it. Jk satisfied with the taste of taehyung. He is so natural in every way. His smell, his taste...all so unique, and addicted to him. Well, it's because he is tae's first.

He saw taehyung to still tumbling from his high. He dried him out, and then lean on tae's face to watch the beautiful glow of his first climax.

"You are so delicious, baby. I don't think, I ever have got enough of you. So, how was it? Did you like it?"

Jk saw taehyung's face turned crimson with embarrassment. He covers his face with his hands. Jk forcefully remove his hands and kissing him so tae can taste himself, and he hummed with feelings.

"Dare you to hide this beauty from me? Let me see your enchanting expression, honey, which I am the reason behind. You make me so, so happy taetae." He kissed tae more, and with one hand grab the tube of lube from the drawer beside the bed.

He held tae's knees to band them to his chest and takes some of the lube on his fingers. Slowly, his fingers touching the rim of tae's hole, while he still kissing him.

When tae felt coldness on his most forbidden part, he trembles in jk's arms.

"Tae? Baby? Do you trust me?" Jk whisper in tae's ear so sensually.

Tae looked at jk's face and understand what he is asking for?

"More than my life, kookie."

Jk smiles so brightly and kissed him so hard. He put his index finger inside of tae, and he is shaking hard with pain.

"Ahhh...kook...it felt uncomfortable."

"It will be fine. Just relax, love. You are a virgin, that's why it will gonna be painful with start. But I promise you, love. It will be pleasurable after some time. Just believe me and relax." Jk sucked his sweet spot to make him forget the pain. He added a second finger, and stroke inside of tae. Taehyung screaming more with pain. Tears flow down from his eyes. But jk's calming voice make him relax too. After some time, when he used to the feeling, jk added his third finger. He scissoring tae's hole to make space for his beast.

"Ahhh...koo...k.. it hurts."

"Just a few minutes, baby. Everything will be alright." He kissing tae's face, his neck to make him relax. When he thinks taehyung was less in pain. He withdrawal his fingers. Tae whimper with a lack of his fingers.

Jk stood above tae and tore the packet of condom. He watched the horrified expression of tae when he saw his huge member, which is proudly pointed at him.

"Kookkkk!!??...it won't fit in."

Jk laughing at his frightening face. He kissing him to stop him worries more.

"Believe me, love. It will perfectly fit."

He takes tae's hand, and put it on his cock,

"Can you touch me too, baby boy?"

Tea is blushing so hard when his fingers touched jk's member for the first time. He was surprised by the smoothness of it, and unconsciously stroking it. Jk moans with the feeling and closed his eyes. Taehyung felt bold with this action of jk. He grabs the cock firmly and starts to jerk it. Jk's body is on fire with the way his baby jerk him with the delicate fingers of his. Tae licking his lips, and jk just about to come....he stops taehyung. He put on the condom and takes the position.

"Enough."

The way his voice feels so commanding, tae obediently lay down. Jk puts his legs around his waist, and position himself to tae's entrance.

He leans down on his elbows and kissing tae.

"Say it again baby?"

Tae doesn't understand.
"What?"

"Say you love me. Say you are mine, baby."

Taehyung engulfs jk in his arms and looking lovingly into his eyes.

"I love you, kookie, and I'm forever yours. Now, make me yours, kookie."

That the final push for jk. He entered into tae with one powerful thrust, and the room filled with tae's loud scream. Jk kiss him to make him relax but he knew by the tightness around him, that tae is in extreme pain.

Jk too can't stand with the way his cock only half penetrates into tae. He growled with the tightness around him. It's like tae squashing him.

"Fuckkk...tae...you are so tight."

Tears falling out of tae's eyes, and he clutches the pillow so hard. Jk is so huge. Tea felt like, he cut out into two half.

"Kook...it's hurting... I can't take it...ahhh..."

Jk remove the hair covered tae's face and clean the sweat from it. They both are drenched with sweat.

"Hold on for some time, love. I will not move until you get used to it." Jk massages the thighs of tae to make them relax.

After a hard 3 minutes passed...taehyung was calm down a little. He looked at jk's painful face as he firmly holds on to himself not to move. He cupped jk's face and kiss him.

"You can move, kookie."

Jk felt like a stone removed from his chest. He sighed and again thrust a little. Taehyung is now comfortable with the feeling. He also tries to loose his muscles to take more of jk.

When jk fully inside of tae, he moans so sexily with the feelings.

"Ahhh...fuckkk...this is heaven, tae. You are feeling so good around me. Fuckk...can I move, love? I can't hold back more."

Tae nodded with a shy smile and jk clutches his hands above his head and starts thrusting hard into tae.

Both are shaking, moaning, and moving fast with jk's powerful thrusts. Jk fucking tae in an animalistic speed. Tae can feel his dick to his lungs...

"Fuckk...tae...you are so beautiful and sexy, baby. I...umm...never felt this kind of pleasure. What are you doing to me?"

"I...Ummm...I just love you..kookie...ahh...yes, there...oh goddd...it feels so good, kook..."

Jk found tae's sweet spot inside him and fucking it hard. The room is filled with the sound of skin slapping, and moans, and growls. At this point, they forget about everything and fucking like it gonna be last for them!

"Kook...I'm...gonna...come...ahhh"

"Wait for me, love. Let's do it together." Jk speed up his pace, and both reached their climax together. Both of their bodies arches and head fell back with a loud scream of each other's names. Jk felt drained and collapsed on tae's chest. Tae enjoys the weight of his lover on him. He caressing his sweaty back with his hands and kissing his hair.

After some time, jk parted himself from tae and hugged him to his chest.

"This is the best sex I ever have in my life, love. I understood now, what's the difference between sex and lovemaking? Thank you, baby boy. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you so fucking much, baby."

Taehyung kissed jk's chest and drift into a deep slumber after exhausted to the core. Jk heard a soft snoring sound and looking at tae. He smiles when saw his baby boy sleeping soundly into his embrace. He kissed the top of him and also drifted into sleep.

There is a smile of satisfaction grows on their faces.

Finally, two love birds became one with mind, body, and soul. They feel complete. (so am I as an author 🤧).

But, maybe this is not the end of their story...it's a starting point for them. They have to face more hurdles and problems in the future too, but now they know, nothing can make them separate except death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my beautiful readers. Hope you like it. It's necessary for me to show you, how jk treated taehyung so delicately. For me, sex and lovemaking are two different things. A person can sex with anyone, but when he/she did it to their loved one... it's not just a fucking exercise anymore... It turning into lovemaking. Jk as a playboy had enough sex in his life, but this is the first time, he experiences the lovemaking with tae. So, in other words, it's the first time for both of them.

What do you think about this chapter? please comment and not to forgot vote too.

Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.9K 46
Where jungkook is fall in love with taehyung when he first saw him and got obssessed with him and he will do anything To get taehyung by hook or by c...
343K 32.6K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
54.9K 2.9K 35
it's an taekook Indian based story... so Jeon Jungkook who belongs to a rich family and he himself is CEO of their company... his family consist of h...
344K 18.9K 56
(completed)โœ… "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...